LMAO. How will Germcucks ever recover?

LMAO. How will Germcucks ever recover?

Attached: pentacampeao.jpg (231x456, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdIjJ8efftk
youtube.com/watch?v=u5lMACZsACI
youtu.be/1IOGFENyGJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By taking in more refugees and improving their national team with that arab excellence

I always knew Brazilians were the top shit posters, might be all the monkey feces you guys play with.

>bra71l

RIP German women. Guess they can bond with English girls over their problems

>literally a mutt country
>56% coming to bond with his brother
7-1 will never be forgotten,we murdered you in your own country.It was the biggest defeat in world cup history in a semi final,it will never be forgotten.

Attached: 1551912428042.jpg (447x551, 34K)

*slips*
ayy lmao

Attached: asdsad.jpg (330x244, 14K)

No one cares about your ancient past. Germany are the most recent winners and >7-1. Germany is better.

Oh and please don't try to make fun of my country now, this was about Brazil and Germany. Please focus on your own topic, monkey friend.

I thought Favela monkeys were sperging about Neverlands these days for some shitty reason or whatever

>7-1

Attached: dce0339b2901faba42ea5a3ec954dee6.png (1195x1151, 447K)

>BRA71L
I mean 7(SEVEN) fucking goals conceeded?
At home?

Attached: 1339156585288.jpg (500x333, 27K)

>losing a world-cup semifinal
>losing a world-cup semifinal at home
>losing a world-cup semifinal at home in BRAZIL
>losing a world-cup semifinal at home in BRAZIL where you are one of the tournament favorites
>losing a world-cup semifinal at home in BRAZIL where you are one of the tournament favorites by a score of SEVEN to fucking ONE
>7 (seven) to fucking 1 (one)

There will never be a great football humiliation than this. You can type 5PA1N all you want, you can talk about Trinity and Tabasco, you can talk about England only have one world cup after inventing the sport, you can talk about the Netherlands never winning a world cup, but NOTHING and I mean NOTHING will ever be worse than 7-1.

Nothing. Ever.

Attached: 1561116028150.png (766x444, 404K)

probably by winning at least 2 more cups before Barzil gets the hexa

These monkeys have been tryna pick fights with Euros all month. They're forgetting literally no one in Europe cares about Copa Americaca, it's literally less relevant than AFCON.
This. Even when Germany doesn't win the World Cup, they come very close (with the exception of 2018). Brazil on the other hand hasn't come close since winning in 2002.

We lost 2 finals against Brazil, the 1970 was the for the Rimè cup too, and we don't seethe
>G*rmanoids

>inb4 Germany wins their fifth title in 2022

>wins against sudacas and Qatar
>thinks they’re hot shit
>Gets eliminated in WC by random European team

Can someone give me proof the seven one happens? Brazil lost to Spain in the 2014 world cup semi 3-1?

What the fuck I'm freaking out did I change timelines or something?

>random European team
By the notorious chokers of Belgium

Attached: 1479246742828.png (364x322, 14K)

based

>they always get close to the title except when they dont
kek
reminder brazil never left during the group stage

>netherlands trying to mock someone for not getting close to winning
you dont even know what winning feels like lmao

South Korea an Mexico are better.

the cry is free

Attached: 138343772758.jpg (894x512, 93K)

5 years on and you macacos still need to grasp the most minute straw to even pretend to cope

I won the lottery of life while you have to confront death when you go to work everyday, to the mines to look for rare earth elements which go into my luxury technology products

How are Brazilians going to feel when another country inevitably overtakes them in World Cups? It's the only thing they have.

>I won the lottery of life
I'm sure you did, with your daily sp shitposting

We'll just switch to beach soccer

And who's going to surpass us, Italy or Germany? Come on now...

>Brazil: 92,000,000 out of 210,000,000
>Germany: 81,000,000 out of 83,000,000

>We'll just switch to beach soccer
Based

we also have carnaval
youtube.com/watch?v=pdIjJ8efftk

where is France?

pop ur cherry faggot get the fuck out of the usa

Attached: 88F12EC2-B1B4-4439-B719-F0DC29A36967.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Please rangeban brazil and the dutch. This is not funny anymore. I rather have more Twain shitposting than this.

seething cuplet

>spain
>cuplet

Specially for being a fucking zoomer you should know how stupid this is

Please rangeban brazil

Then I'll move into your country then, if it's so good :) I don't know why you have to constantly try bring us down by things we don't control, most europeans I know have no qualms with us, yet you have, I wonder if your gf was stolen by some favela monkey to be this obssesed.

Help to reach 500 posts, then the thread no longer goes up. É sério falta 300 me ajuda amigo

#

>please don't make fun of me it's embarrassing
ok friend

I'll kill myself on the spot

Hungary – El Salvador: 10-1 (Men's World Cup 1982) ...
Yugoslavia – Zaïre: 9-0 (Men's World Cup 1974)

He said biggest defeat in the semi finals of the world cup, Zaire and El Salvador never even got through the GS you moron

cool remind me again about UAE in the world cup

youtube.com/watch?v=u5lMACZsACI

>muh flags
actual brainlet

>Mexican flag
>get out of my country
No Pablo, YOU get out of MY country

Huezil will never reach the hexa.

USA already has 4 lol

Don't think France have ethnic background on their census

uruguay was probably still under spanish rule when they won their wcs so they have like 10 now

Wait until we field an entire team of elite trannies for the WWC, we will add another five before 2040

>tfw not even on the list

Attached: large_enemy_mine_07_blu-ray_+copy.jpg (600x600, 109K)

Attached: american whites.png (1024x2655, 1.04M)

Did I miss something? Why should >we suddenly care about Brazil?

W-Why is Spain missing from that list?

>chile
hahaha , what?

Attached: 1562266080401.jpg (654x655, 21K)

Daily reminder that after Germany anally raped them AT THEIR OWN HOME, they still cheered against Argentina in the finals.
The 7-1 fucked them so much that their got mindbroken by the Aryan dick.
Like one of those hentai plots where the girl gets raped but the rapist's dick is so good that they end up craving for more.

Attached: tenor.gif (330x330, 154K)

That's a pretty weird analogy to draw, bro. Seek help asap.

Makes sense to me

O DIMARIA

Attached: 1561587498478.jpg (420x354, 30K)

Weird!

>Poland
>white
We are literally black.

It was probably a survey where people could say they identify as white. I can see a lot of people here saying "white" because as we all know chileans are kind of lowkey racists.

I respect Brazil, but now that this has been posted: You're scared, aren't you?

...because we friendships and marriages between brazilians and argentinians would have to end if you won anything here.....

>Germany: 81,000,000 out of 83,000,000

does this mean sandniggers are considered white? i'm inclined to disagree with that sentiment

USA count sandniggers and hispanics as white, if I remember it correctly. 81/83 is probably still close.

>Argentina 34000000 white
LMAO, stop lying to yourself monkey

Brazil decime que se siente?

youtu.be/1IOGFENyGJM