Eternal Arsenal Thread

Attached: 58468563_145789543142861_4549814352753432205_n.jpg (1080x1076, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1148276107134820352
standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal/arsenal-to-complete-25m-william-saliba-transfer-and-keep-majority-of-40m-summer-budget-a4184681.html
twitter.com/stlgooner/status/1148411147990839296?s=19
instagram.com/p/Bzst5l4ng0o/
youtube.com/watch?v=44TrRB4PkXI
youtube.com/watch?v=hOCl_YL6Dek
twitter.com/afcTB/status/1148649114223206400?s=19
youtu.be/xeQNrbBpLNU
twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1148699853201035265
twitter.com/whysimonewhy/status/1143280089133699072
youtube.com/watch?v=q948OdXUM5M
arsenal.com/news/club-statement-jordi-osei-tutu
youtube.com/watch?v=WPLnkARicVQ
arsenal.com/news/club-statement-laurent-koscielny
youtube.com/watch?v=pSXR4bmz1ek
youtube.com/watch?v=MupSHFvQdlY
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48948345
arsenalvisionpodcast.com/episodes/2019/7/11/episode-300-oh-captain-my-captain
youtube.com/watch?v=BmAsOAzhhOE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brap lol

i really hope ljungberg is able to improve the defensive issues .. better yet, whip out weak mentality of the players

Didn't you guys say the same shit about Bould

SIGN SOME PLAYERS

Attached: C4953A3A-FAB6-45D8-8C54-23FBA0926459.jpg (750x750, 72K)

Arsenal have been garbage since Pires left

Leno
Bellerin-Sokratis-Holding-Tierney
Bielik
Torriera- Xhaka(lel)
Malcom Zaha
Auba/Caca(need to sell 1)

Yeah, but what else can we do? All we can do now is hope for a miracle.

oi wenga sign higwayne

>we
Fuck off.

Attached: emptyemirates.jpg (2464x1642, 2.13M)

People still think >we are going to get some big name CB while we still have sokratis koscielny mustafi holding chambers mavraponos monreal in the first team squad

What part of Arsenal are you from lad?

The Camps Bay side.

yeah exactly after that send off in the CL final and get subbed off

i remember the day kosc signed on, he was shite and is worse now than he was then

Obama needs to fuck off to china desu

I swear aftv comments sections is filled with low iq subhumans, between pajeets wanting to sign young players who they think is some obscure hidden talent or africans thinking we can sign big name players for cheap and being able to sell/trade our deadwood tp shit teams

Most of them aren't familiar with the Turk system.

#FenerSeniBekliyorMesut which translates to "Fenerbhace awaits you Mesut" is trending in Turkey (#1). There were *rumours* about the Turkish club readying a plan to sign Ozil on a season-long loan with a sponsor covering half of his wages.
>imagine this actually happening

Pls elaborate

dont encourage him

Hes really trying to force the turk and mutt system meme i gotta give him props

he will be forgotten in time. legends such as arseal, forboston, jewmaican are true shitposters. he is merely a leaf

saiba done. next season is our seasons lads/.

Remember when Igors Stepanovs won the double?

Attached: Igors Stepanovs.jpg (2048x1399, 1.13M)

still no fucking signings

>Foreigners think arsenal isn’t a place

>w-wait until july
>1 week into july and only sign literally who kid

Attached: 621af29360685f88fae4c26f96ed9d8c_L.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>they are waiting for the kit launch

Attached: 1557830682187.jpg (500x322, 46K)

Hello, where are the signings?

gonna play eu4 as Kongo

will post transfer news(lol) if anything comes up

Attached: 1540043532946.webm (480x480, 705K)

when will they learn?

James Olley: Arsenal close to completing William Saliba transfer for around £25m AND keep £40m summer budget

James Olley: Arsenal remain interested in a deal for Kieran Tierney but have so far shown no willingness to match Celtic’s £25m valuation.

>tfw Cygan has too

Attached: pascalcygan_2309923.jpg (480x360, 35K)

James Benge: Though #AFC are reluctant to meet Celtic's valuation in full, there is a compromise figure that can be found in excess of £20m. There is optimism that a deal can be done swiftly as and when needed.

>Tierney deal still not done
>Saliba being loaned back for a season
>Kolasinac staying
>Monreal signed an extension

this is bad

Brazil assistant confirms Edu departure, but Arsenal start date remains unknown

Arsenal promote Joe Willock to first-team squad

According to @mohamedbouhafsi Everton will submit an offer in excess of €35m for Malcom. Arsenal interested and have held talks with his reps but have not yet submitted a bid.

>waste 30m on ngubu just to loan him back

Who's the brainlet that agreed to that

based everton with the cash, bros for life
and fuck off stingy arsepoos lmao
we can sell you luis suarez for 34m though

Youri Tielemans has completed a £40m transfer from Monaco to Leicester and has signed a four-year contract.

>£40m

Attached: 1541709073922.jpg (1079x618, 141K)

WENGER IN

>There is optimism that a deal can be done swiftly as and when needed.
>as and when needed.

Attached: 51ZXYBGT80L.jpg (333x475, 34K)

let the man enjoy his time

Attached: 15452322-7198293-The_opponents_for_the_match_in_honour_of_Roland_were_local_side_-a-42_1561922869700 (634x422, 92K)

He was so mediocre at Monaco.
Stop buying shit players from our league for big bucks.

Attached: Andre-Frank-Zambo-Anguissa.jpg (960x632, 40K)

Nelson rewarded with new squad number as he joins first team

what number though

Shocked he didn’t take a meme number

[Bouhafsi] William #Saliba at #Arsenal it burns! Arsenal and #ASSE have reached an agreement around 30M €! The 2 clubs are still discussing transfer bonuses. It may take a few more hours, days. The player already agrees with Arsenal. He will stay at ASSE one season. #RMCsport

>He will stay at ASSE one season
Oh fuck off.

realistic predictions for this window?

I honestly believe it will be Tierney, an unknown midfielder and the annoucement that Saliba will come next year

load of shit

twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1148276107134820352

LANS

money money money

Attached: D-9ssVWW4AA3EWe.jpg (933x615, 69K)

good

If the TÜRK system is not strenghthend
this will happen lads...

Attached: 1562559024679.png (680x365, 118K)

Change the goalie to a white lad and it would be perfect

He played only 12 games when the team was on a roll. He has next to zero experience. You don't know how he'll react when things go south. And shit will most definitely happen at Arsenal.
Varane played one season of Ligue 1 with Lens before going to Madrid. He got relegated but showed quality and resilience.

Attached: neymar.png (627x689, 266K)

yeah because if Neymar goes to barca there's a higher chance of malcolm coming to us

pls for the love of god sign someone to replace Mustafi and at least Xhaka and Özil too, I can't stand another season with those three.

lmao

ffs

Attached: 1557720793867.png (327x367, 71K)

there goes the fucking budget

Attached: tgfg.jpg (670x446, 105K)

This transfer season has been quite fascinating. On one hand, you've got the (((media))) aggressively pushing for a COMPLETE REMUTTIFICATION, but on the other, the actual owners of the team are very clearly fed up with the MUTT DISSONANCE that has cost them potential League titles in recent years and are doing everything they can to keep the TURK CORE intact.

Always remember that EVERYONE is against us in this fight against MUTTIFICATION. The refs, the system, everywhere you go, every time you leave your house, every time you use your phone, your computer, you are EXPOSED to the MUTT AGENDA. I recently read an article saying that Arsenal players are the ones who were diving the most during the 18/19 season. What a joke. This basically means that our players were fouled and injured the most but the refs were specifically instructed to suppress the ASCENT of the TURK SPECTER.

The TURK SYSTEM is the only thing that will set you free. Do not let yourself get MUTTED.

mate, at the absolute best we will get Tierney, a winger and saliba who will go back on loan. We are going to see the holy trinity of Xhaka, Mustafi and Ozil in 19/20 aswell, that is if you can stomach to watch that shit for another year.

We got about 10 wingers/forwards coming through one of them has to be a goat. Bielik and willock both look good too. Just need a wolrd class defender and well be alright

Nelson, ESR, Saka, Willock, Medley and Bielik are all decent to good prospects imo.

Arsenal has shown no interest in the player and no talks held with his agent.

Which player m8?

Sorry, Lucas Vazquez

Didn’t want him anyway desu

>Arsenal, Manchester United and Paris St-Germain are interested in signing France midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko, 24, from Chelsea. (RMC Sport - in French)

probably fake

>Everton are poised to make a £35m bid for Barcelona's Brazilian forward Malcom. Arsenal are also considering a move for the 23-year-old. (RMC Sport - in French)

standard.co.uk/sport/football/arsenal/arsenal-to-complete-25m-william-saliba-transfer-and-keep-majority-of-40m-summer-budget-a4184681.html

#Signings

haven't been following transfer news all summer, lads. so who'd we dump Mustafi on and who did we sign to replace him?

Attached: shaq.jpg (641x960, 47K)

dumped him to the bench and bought Saliba who wont play for Arsenal for an entire year

>According to English news reports, Egypt midfielder Mohamed Elneny is close to joining French side Girondins de Bordeaux.

really hope this happens.. should bump up bielik in the pecking order

Bielik will be gone

N-no... you're not allowed to have a TURK SYSTEM

Attached: david ornstein.jpg (638x710, 174K)

William Saliba to Arsenal is a done deal. He will stay at Saint-Etienne on loan next season. [@FabrizioRomano]

this canadian poster is so fucking weird, it's not like anyone's even giving him attention like that too

NO FUCKING SIGNINGS

didn't see any tweet by him on that deal

It went from amusing to concerning within a few weeks. I wonder what the lives of people who post like that are like.

twitter.com/stlgooner/status/1148411147990839296?s=19

Attached: 1562665798216.jpg (1080x1365, 476K)

MAGA
Make Arsenal great Again

Saliba will sign a 5 year deal with Arsenal. Will be loaned back next season to ASSE

Layth Yousif: #AFC edge over #MUFC in £15m race to sign Mario Lemina. Emery values players who have the capability to play in different roles and could use Lemina as right-back while first-choice Hector Bellerin recovers from a long-term cruciate injury.
hope this is true, follow his wife on instagram, sort of in love with her

According to @DaveHytner Hector Bellerin targeting the game against Aston Villa on 22 September as his comeback.

>Emile Smith Rowe promoted to Arsenal first-team and given number 32 shirt

based

>This general is ongoing during the Summer

Attached: 1562675648269.jpg (399x322, 25K)

same as Arshavin had, based

>le versatile player meme

isnt this AMN's exact purpose?
also link the profile

should be loaned out again.
exactly what position does he play at?

epic

Based flopper
fanny neguesha

Attached: D_CV6s-XYAEvoCJ.jpg (675x1200, 150K)

Arsenal are set to sign Saint-Etienne defender William Saliba in a 30m euro (£27m) deal that will see him loaned back to the Ligue 1 club next season.

Arsenal remain in the market for a player to come straight into the first-team squad in the same position.

Saliba joined Saint-Etienne in 2016 and no announcement on Arsenal's acquisition of the France Under-20 defender is expected for several days while the transfer is finalised.
Arsenal are also pursuing Celtic left-back Kieran Tierney, 22, and additionally hope to recruit a central midfielder and winger.

Meanwhile, former Arsenal midfielder Edu will be confirmed as the club's first technical director imminently.

Attached: dazzling jewish man.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

what is the goal/game where one of the arsenal players run to the corner flag and stands up with his fist in the air (think it was henry) and then his teammate comes full speed behind him and jumps over him while henry is standing up, it was during the early to mid 2000s era but i cant remember what goal it was where they did that

instagram.com/p/Bzst5l4ng0o/

Edu confirmed

Maybe when I wake up there'll have been a signing :)

wouldn't count on it ;)

Are you talking about Wiltord's goal against United in 2002 when we won the League at Old Trafford?

>Arsenal trying to sign 4 players with a 40 million budget
it’s all so tiresome

GK: Leno, Martinez
Defenders: Bellerin, Sokratis, Mustafi, Bielik, Holding, Mavropanos, Koscielny, AMN, Monreal, Kolašinac, Chambers, Jenkinson
Midfielders: Özil, Miki, Xhaka, Torreira, Elneny, Guenduzi, Iwobi, EMR, Nelson, Willock,
Strikers: Obama, Lacazette, Nketiah

If you compare this team to the team from say 6-7 years ago it looks so average

yes, thanks, i envy you guys who watched this live
youtube.com/watch?v=44TrRB4PkXI

idk man

Attached: 2012.jpg (1290x968, 248K)

user that team would pass the current squad to death, and you fucking know it.

maybe man, ive just gotten so used to watching shit players the last years i forgot what it was like to watch skilled footballers

i'd only take Leno and Obama, everyone on that list is superior to the shitters that are now

#AFC working on a loan with an option to buy deal for Malcom. Spurs and Everton are interested with the latter offering €35m for the player. Barca value him at €40. Difficult operation but the player’s decision counts [via @Kike_Marin_]

This is the type of player Arsenal have lacked since Vieira.

Attached: hendo.jpg (634x480, 87K)

henderson is such a cringe player.

Just woke up lads, where are the signings

Mustafi out
Maitland-Niles out
Monreal out
Kolasinac out
Jenkinson out
Miki out
Elneny out
Iwobi out

Hth

>hope's starting to creep back in to me hearing these rumours

why lads, why

I know
shame he chose Chelsea over a return us
who's the disabled looking man in red btw?

nah, he's similar to Fabregas mentally, Vieira was different

didnt arsenal used to have mainly a white crowd not to long ago? what happened?

he's inconsistent as fuck but I rate him desu

based kanu

It still is.

Post the wife

>Hth
twitter fags out

>tall
>handsome
>famous
this guy is 41 but i bet he sleeps with more girls in a month than all the anons here in a year

Will #signings happen now that the summer national meme cups are finished lads?

maybe

Tierney isn't playing for Celtic against Sarajevo.

he's recovering from an injury i think

youtube.com/watch?v=hOCl_YL6Dek

Attached: ##########defd.jpg (1280x1707, 467K)

twitter.com/afcTB/status/1148649114223206400?s=19

Attached: ##oi.jpg (960x1200, 93K)

oh no, he called him what he is, how tragic

Don't think Ngubu wants to play for us, lads.

dimension x pls leave

We should sign Lascelles from Newcastle.

>flag
haha as if you're relevant

seems like such a tame atmosphere at arsenal. Compare it to Liverpool's training videos

>another statpadder at arse
he and ozil should get along just fine

Any young up coming GOATs to watch on youtube?

Smith-Rowe m9

youtu.be/xeQNrbBpLNU

Ngagu bubuma from france

It's the mutt agenda bro. I've explained the mutt system, one day when I feel like you're ready I'll explain the mutt agenda.

Thats the transfer window folks!

not even upset about youth giving a chance IF they perform and if not just drop them back on loan or the u23 and DON'T fucking drag them around forever like fucking Iwobi, any half decent player would have improved by now but nope lets start him every game possible because there are Z E R O wingers at the club.

Bielik's another one, if he isn't given assurances of first team this season then he's gone.

Omari Hutchinson

Bould couldn’t even beat Boreham Wood, I think he is just an awful assistant with no head for tactics.

Hopefully if Elneny fucks off Bielik can come in there and as a backup CB over fucking Xhaka.
Bielik can pass forwards too so is a direct upgrade over Elmeme

literally can't be worse than Xhaka/Mustafi/Elmemery depending on where Emery wants to play him.

elneny > guendouzi

Guendouzi has ZERO Turk synergy.

twitter.com/Arsenal/status/1148699853201035265

based flopping stat padder

Attached: D_Cxg54XsAEEEo_.jpg (662x1024, 72K)

i-is it possible that reiss nelson becomes a great winger for us this season? 10 goals + 10 assist type of good?

yes
will it happen,no

Cam on Arsenal
Play some fackin yoofs

Why does memery insist with his brain braindead 3atb tactics literally just waiting for the ball to fall to auna and laca

his turk IQ is low

who's the big lad?

James Harden

Thought we'd signed a man moutain there for a sec.

Based.

twitter.com/whysimonewhy/status/1143280089133699072

so funny, can't stop watching

>non-leftist will never understand this

why cant i understand like 80% of what she's saying?

You don't understand leftist memes

i phrased my sentence wrong. im on about her accent. like i genuinely have never heard a more horrible accent than that of hers.

She sounds like an angel imo

you fall for even worse women than I do blud
t. dad user

single father who had a kid with a drug addict who don't even see her son anymore says what

you're a good dad though, give you that but i think you're worse

Attached: 1554377629020.webm (640x360, 2.8M)

love you babe, after all these years I cNt quit you

Love you more my dude

Attached: 1560714250763.webm (202x360, 972K)

that’s such a mean thing to do to a happy young lad looks about my son’s age

>tfw no signings

Attached: 64779809_313636892662822_147299363626760349_n.jpg (807x807, 59K)

don’t worry, >we are tracking a lot of players and lowball whosever is dumb enough to consider joining
what can go wrong :^)

Really dont care about signings anymore just want to get rid of our deadwood, none of you should have any hope for arsenal in the near future which saddens me because >we finally have good strikers but are just being wasted in their prime years playing along side players like iwobi mustafi etc

The new Edu philosophy is just as good as signings. Everyone will be LANS.

He was forced to play 3atb because when bellerin died he only had amn and kolasinac who are so braindead that they can only play as wingbacks, thats why tierney is really needed so he can play with a back 4 again

Imagine getting rid of mislintat and replacing him with edu the guy who makes arsenal sign 4th division brazilian meme and the same guy who made corinthians spend big money on a useless pato who barely even played for corinthians. Was mislintat just too aryan for arsenal? Or not mutt enough?

>fanny

Wait, isn'that Balotelli's ex

>Özil out
>Elneny out
>Iwobi out
>Jewmaican out
>Anime out
>Gays out

yes

>be on holiday but still come on /arse/ to shitpost

>Sokratis out
>Mustafi out
>Emery out
>Kolasinac out
>Money out
of stan's pockets and into the football club
>Lacashit out
>Xhaka out
>Bould out
>Wenger out
>Mkhitaryan out

Fenerbahce have released an official statement regarding Özil rumours saying Club does not have an initiative for Mesut Ozil. And added ‘such a step (transfer) is not possible for both parties.’

Derby, West Brom, Middlesbrough and Brentford among a string of Championship clubs interested in Krystian Bielik. 21-year-old has two years left on current deal - #AFC want extension & another loan but will try to sell if he does not agree to extend. Not in first team plans yet.

i’m hearing balotelli’s available lads

youtube.com/watch?v=q948OdXUM5M

Attached: ########oook.jpg (900x1200, 259K)

>Looks like Ozil is staying
>Mustafi still on the books
>Mikh still here
>Jenkinson still here on £50k pw

Attached: 23E79A7A-C98B-4D23-9168-902E54355720.jpg (700x420, 43K)

Disgrace tbf

arsenal.com/news/club-statement-jordi-osei-tutu

Did you really expect any better? I don't understand how people can still be optimistic about the future even after being disappointed so many times before.

Attached: [Asenshi] Yagate Kimi ni Naru - 12 [0A3969DE].mkv_snapshot_02.38_[2019.07.07_18.43.56].jpg (682x682, 92K)

Welbeck still without a club lol

Can't believe this shitter was signed by us

nothing will change until their actual contracts run out, at this point the club should just pay them the remainder of their contracts and get over it.

Spurs are in talks with Real Madrid over the signing of Spain under-21 star Dani Ceballos
We're gonna get destroyed next season

>investing in players
LOL

Attached: 1129FD88-4794-47BD-9D4F-60E2CC2AA59C.jpg (644x475, 65K)

wenger really ruined us huh

yup

Source close to Wilfried Zaha says doubts about whether Arsenal can afford to sign him. Palace have rejected £40m Arsenal bid & they value Zaha at closer to £100m. Palace would not be interested in taking players as part of swap deal. Would only ever happen as last resort.

Attached: ####gg.jpg (1080x1350, 185K)

parting gift

Get him back! What are we thinking??

youtube.com/watch?v=WPLnkARicVQ

Attached: ##########mj l.jpg (2040x1360, 413K)

Sky reporter Rob Dorsett saying he has been told Arsenal have ended their chase for Wilfred Zaha.

Attached: #r.jpg (1200x800, 217K)

praise the lord desu
spending 80 million on ngubu would had been disastrous

You know that time of year where you suddenly feel really lonely? Yeah that's happening right now and I need signings to compensate. Arsenal literally playing with my mental health here.

Attached: 1452557269336.jpg (1200x1600, 236K)

Anyone else lost their passion for Arsenal?

The club looks like a workplace where bunch of folks check in to get paid.

Where is the ambition?

Attached: 59679825_768498293544827_6809692326704733414_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

Wenger was literally broken by the time he left Arsenal.
I think he clinged really hard to the signing of Ozil. For years and years our best would keep leaving. RVP and cesc i think he took especially hard.

The fact that a big name Real Madrid player wanted to come here made him feel like arsenal is still a top team. So he protected ozil, gave him everything he wanted despite being constantly underperforming and in the end locked him down with a huge contract.

For Wengerl, Ozil was a symbol.

Ain't on holiday, I live here unfortunately.

You’re a good poster can you please heem the shitty grease poster who shits up /hoc/

>tfw you have random flashbacks of a conversation you had in /arse/ and realise it was literally years ago now

pathetic
Greece is decent

>pathetic
it was with you lad

Attached: 1535188280221.jpg (1591x895, 618K)

Lads, I know I shouldn't but I hope Lampard does well at Chelsea. I'm just a fan of romantic stories like that. Club legend coming back to manage the club is always good imo

For the love of God, source please!

Zaha is worth 3x Malcmeme? Just let that martinelli lad have a go on the wing and buy someone at Christmas if he’s shit.

Defenders IN. Expensive ones!

>tfw no signings ever

Attached: 285FF202-24CA-44C4-B011-8F2099855A02.jpg (700x933, 69K)

SIGN SUM FAKIN PLAYERS

woke up, another day of no signings

lovely

Arsenal posted this statement saying Laurent Koscielny has refused to travel to the US tour and then deleted. Heads up @RBLCannonBall

this true?

Bosscielny

arsenal.com/news/club-statement-laurent-koscielny

wow

Yep, some background info
>Laurent Koscielny has for several weeks been asking Arsenal for a mutual termination agreement so that he can accept 1 of the 3 firm offers he has from Ligue 1. They've so far refused.
No way of selling this as a good thing.

hes still mad about the europa league achilles thing costing him the wc

Understand Koscielny asked #AFC to be released from his contract this summer to join another club.

Upon rejection of that request, he has refused to travel on pre-season tour and club will open disciplinary proceedings in the coming days. Losing captaincy almost certain.

Fuck, another snake. WTF is going on.

What a joke of a club.
>almost all the players want to leave
>can't even sign someone from the SPL
>can't afford a player from Palace

Attached: 1534260133341.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Fair point being raised by Darren Arsenal on this though
>You really have to wonder why the club captain who's been with us for 9 years has decided to take this course of action. Was something promised and its been gone back on. Strange and certainly out of character behaviour
I suspect - Arsenal said he could go if he found another club in France i.e. last contract before he retires, meaning for a fee rather than on a free but didn't actually say this in their verbal agreement to him.

Oh wait yeah, just realised, with Cech and Ramsey gone and now Kos surely being stripped of it, that's 3 captains gotten rid of in one transfer window (-:

Bellerin captain la

no one with a brain stays on a sinking ship
this club is done for, the sooner you accept this, the better

Isn't Arsenal going so public with this quite a welcome departure at least though, it does show some intent to not just accept a player throwing his toys out of the pram.

it's run by idiots, they have no idea what is going on with the club
remember when arshavin criticized the medical staff? has something changed since? how many crucial players are missing in every season because of injuries?
i am prepared to see this team becoming the new everton

Why would Arsenal announce that about Koscielny? Just sort it out in private ffs, now all potential signings will look at it and go even the captain isn't happy at this club.

Attached: 1531455619446.png (888x720, 371K)

Just let him go. Do Raul and Edu think they can get more than 2-3M for him? Idiots

>WHY DID WE RELEASE HIM ON A FREE?! FFS WHAT IS THIS CLUB THINKING

come on breh
he wants to fuck off for free because no one wants to pay millions for him

Attached: nothing to see here.png (578x597, 562K)

handle this internally ffs

>Xhaka will probably be made captain
Just fucking end me.

he's not a bad captain, just a shitty player

Attached: USA2019_Squad.jpg (1045x1045, 252K)

Jenko for captain imo. Longest serving player after Kosc, lifelong Arsenal fan, good lad. Let’s make it happen.

Arsenal/Koscielny talks late last season looked +ve. Back from break, asked for release, refused. Relayed tour decision Wed, confirmed @ Colney today. Flight 1230 without him. Not stripped of captaincy yet, must train or breach contract. #AFC have no offers, he does if free agent

#FreeKoscielny
>33-year-old injury-prone CB
>can get rid of him for free
>refuses
Arsenal are really a club run by idiots.
Let him stay, play like shit, get injured and collect his paycheck.

>that gap for where Kos was supposed to be

Attached: lineup.png (301x64, 41K)

>he wants to fuck off for free because no one wants to pay millions for him
Yeah. And if Raul was smart he would let him. Hell he should have broken the contract before the start of July. That's one months salary less on the wage bill. What what will happen. Koscielny will be forced to stay, he won't play and games and will go for free next season. The people responsible for transfers are idiots. At times it looks like they are doing it on purpose, like a sabotage even, a Trojan horse from someone who doesn't like Arsenal.

>get rid of him for free
that's not how transfers work pierre

James Olley: Arsenal are unwilling to allow Koscielny to leave on a free transfer and so he is believed to be considering buying out the remainder of his £90,000-a-week contract to help secure a move. Bordeaux offering him a 3 year deal.
run yo shit nigga, run yo shit...gimme that money

either we breed snakes or maybe just maybe its us not them. its been said theres a shit dressing room atmosphere and its unfun to be at arsenal, often said why ox left. also if players have any ambition they would leave us for CL football, its the ones willing to stay that are truly worrisome as settling for this team shows a lack of ambition or want to be great

Attached: 1562833051129.jpg (1241x1542, 140K)

people are delusional if they think every one of our players that arent english dont want to leave us for a competitive team, thats hardly being snakey

The club is absolutely right to publicly shame Koshit 2bh
Can't just cave in to demands of every shitter who wants to break his contract

LMAO WE ARE A FUCKING JOKE

Attached: D_MXd4fX4AAie_W.jpg (576x666, 94K)

It says a lot about the state of our club when someone like Kos is doing something so uncharactaristic. Perhaps we banked on his professionalism on his end, but the club never delivered with its promises. The guy lost the chance to win the World Cup to play half injured just to get fucking embarrassed by madrids B team

What was the exact point in time when Arsenal stopped being a big club?

For me, it was when Nasri forced his way out.

When Wenger left

when hleb asked to leave was the first domino, then song doing the same was the final one

2006 CL final ruined everything

Fabregas paying out of his pocket.

Between 2005 and 2007
>Lose 06/07 CL final
>Emirates completed in 2006, leave Highbury
>Henry injured in 2006 and leaves in 07'
>Vieira leaves for Juve in 2005
>Ljunberg and Pires fall off and are sold

This.
Nothing but a gradual decline ever since.

as soon as they left highbury
"emirates" stadium is ugly souless shit

it broke us as a club and killed the wenger era. hopefully the same happens for poch and the players at spuds.

the biggest cuck and final emasculation into a small club was the adebayor celebration

The Fabregas transfer saga was a much slower and more humiliating affair.

>not the gallas cry on the pitch
but your captain and rock at the back for a decade refusing to come on your pre season tour is pretty bad too.
and adding to ade not caring about us, look at giroud laughing at us after the EL loss. our ex players feel nothing for us

It's been reported that Mislintat and Sanllehi were entirely at odds over transfer strategy. Mislintat preferring a data-driven approach to uncovering obscure talent and Sanllehi preferring to rely on his own contacts within the game to get good deals on more established talent (this also involves Sanllehi directing transfer strategy to some extent despite that not being within his job description). Sanllehi was in a stronger position within the club hierarchy and so was able to effectively force Mislintat out. He's made sure that the technical director that does come in is entirely under his thumb. Edu is pretty much a well paid fall guy for Sanllehi and will be expected to strictly work within the parameters Sanllehi sets for him. In many ways Sanllehi is in a more powerful position than Wenger ever was - he has supreme power with next to no accountability or visibility.

Release Kosc and just bring in Bielik and Medley.
Sell all the other shitty ‘stars’ and just play with young and eager players who actually want to succeed at the club.

were gonna get relegated

Vardy refusing to join was the final nail in the coffin.

>and just play with young and eager players who actually want to succeed at the club.
absolute state

Sorta seems like Arsenal are throwing Koscielny under the bus and it's working because everyone here is condemning him. Maybe wait until the truth emerges before calling him a cunt. Its not like he is someone to do this kind of thing, Arsenal clearly trying to depict themselves as the good guy

They could have just stated that he is not travelling with the squad. Poorly handled imo.This is airing dirty laundry uneccesarily. Guarantee this means a lot of things are happening behind the scenes that we don't know about.

what you dont want a team of iwobis?

Back to rebbit

When Wenger was sacked

I disagree. Koscielny is being extremely unprofessional. His next move would invariably be to go crying to the press - hiding this shit isn't going to do Arsenal any good at that point. By publicly confronting it now the club is able to control the narrative and take the high ground in the PR war. Either Koscielny gets another club to spend money on him, buys out his own contract or agrees to honour his contract. These are his options at this point. The club has made it clear that they're not going to get bullied and that they're willing to fight this one out in the press if necessary. It's an important change in approach for a club that has often been bullyragged by agents in transfer negotiations.

Imagine asking your club to let you go for free even though the current budget for transfers is £45 million. Koscielny is finished, I hope he doesn’t have a chance to play the entire season

>defending Koscielny the eternally injured wongababby ever
Actually go back

Does anyone here even remember the Atletico semi or the times he crumbled in the title races? I can't wait until he's gone so I never have to see his name again, add him to the list of magicians that magically disappear in big games and left arsenal with some fucking smug attitude. I'm sure in 6 months time he'll start talking about how he never felt at home or it was just a job and he wasn't enjoying football. Fuck off you absolute coward

Attached: lelArse.png (760x720, 342K)

Imagine wanting to keep a player that wants to leave. Let him go. Arsenal have too many CB.
Give Bielik a chance. Saliba will be there next year.

That'll be 10M, Jean-Pierre.

He is willing to tear up his contract, it’ll cost Arse nothing and end up saving £4.6m in wages.
Let him go, Emery should pack his bags for him to get him out ASAP.

He won't play and if he plays he won't perform well. It's a lose-lose situation.
And more importantly he will not accept to play through pain anymore.

>mid table with youth players replacing the overpaid shitters who don’t want to play
Or
>mid table with overpaid shitters who don’t want to play and watch the youth prospects leave for next to nothing
I’d take my chances on youth desu.
Kosc, Monreal, Kola, Jenkinson, Mustafi, Xhaka, Miki, and Ozil need to go, no more dead weight.

If you think our youth players are good enough to get us mid-table you're sorely mistaken. How many Arsenal youth products from the last 10 years are even playing in the PL right now? The youth players you want to promote will do well to eke out a career in the Championship.

Even better then, maybe Stan will sell the club.

Tbh Koscielny was a good CB for us most of the time, But he has one of the biggest loser mentalities by far. EL semi vs Atletico, CC vs Birmingham, EC vs Eder and Portugal. Never vocal, quick to hang his head and overall far to overrated by Arsenal fans, there is a reason no big club went in for him.

He's comfortably one of Arsenal's three best centre-backs and the club is showing no signs of replacing him this summer with a player of comparable let alone superior quality. Getting £4.6m off the wage bill doesn't mean much if it means accepting a serious downgrade in the first-team squad. If some French club think he's good enough to perform for them over the course of a three-year deal (and he would undoubtedly be one of the best CBs in Ligue 1) they should be willing to offer us £5m-10m for him. It's not like we expect silly money for him.

were literally more of a joke than under wonga, leave your bubble

>ruining the legacy of a club legend for less than 5m quid.

classy as always. 5m is nothing

>i'm sure in 6 months time he'll start talking about how he never felt at home or it was just a job and he wasn't enjoying football. Fuck off you absolute coward

nobody has more players leave than us, and also nobody has more players to say this than us. maybe the problem isnt them. wake up

>thinking stan cares about how we perform

no m8 we are a great club and theyre all snakes sssssssssss

name a more toxic dressing room than 2009-2019 arsenal

nothing annoys me more than these NPCs who side with the club every time a player wants to leave. and they wonder why it keeps happening

He’ll care when it effects the money, which it will.

I think it's a good indicator of how many has changed behind the scenes in the last couple of years it's become clear that Arsenal is not the loyalty-based, family-feeling club it once was and a lot of longer-serving players are leaving and/or being forced out because of it. I really can't blame him.

Arsenal have two options right now:
1) Blame it all on Laurent and refuse to let him leave. We've never made any sort of extension offer on his contract which currently has one year left, so clearly the plan has always been to let him walk away for free in a year. We force him to stay against his will, upset the balance in the dressing room - Kos may have his captaincy taken away despite being a natural leader and well respected by his peers for years - he may or may not refuse to even play at all, this drags on in the papers for months, bringing more negative press to Arsenal, and then 50/50% chance we decide we can't be bothered and let him go on a free in the January transfer window, or of course 30 June at the latest. 6-12 months of bad press and bad vibes and now other players are wary of signing longer-term contracts because they're afraid of this treatment should they decide they want to leave at some point.

2. Let him go. Laurent still looks like the bad guy, but he gets what he wants and Arsenal aren't spending months in a half-public back and forth with one of their most respected players. A few weeks of a bad press, a mad scramble to find a decent defender before the season starts (which IS going to happen no matter what, because this is Arsenal), and then it's over and done with. We'll lose whatever money we might have gotten by selling Koscielny, yes, but how much is a 33 year old with one year left on his contract worth?

>rating koscpiss

Attached: er43.gif (320x240, 876K)

Why are French clubs so poor, £10m is nothing in the current market

nice to see /arse/ is too woke to fall for the clubs propaganda spiel

Nicola confirms that Everton and Arsenal presented formal bids to sign Malcom. His agent is in England negotiating a deal since monday. Barcelona already told the player he won't stay. Barça wants to recover the 40m euros they paid, selling or loaning with obligation to buy #afc

>just a shitty player
which means a bad captain if we're being honest.

nah, you can put your heart into it and still be a shitter

do arsenal fans really think the problem is in the players and not in the whole institution ? almost all of the players that arrived at arsenal go worse and the players that departed got better. sure makes you think.

I probably hate Barca more than any club in England desu. Bunch of Jews in every single transfer window.

same. the way they act during player recruitment, their whole mes que un club holier than thou bullshit, le barca way. fuck them

and people will still defend Wenger when he's the whole reason why the club is at this state

>We force him to stay against his will, upset the balance in the dressing room - Kos may have his captaincy taken away despite being a natural leader and well respected by his peers for years - he may or may not refuse to even play at all, this drags on in the papers for months, bringing more negative press to Arsenal, and then 50/50% chance we decide we can't be bothered and let him go on a free in the January transfer window, or of course 30 June at the latest. 6-12 months of bad press and bad vibes
You're acting as if this is something we're inflicting on Koscielny. We didn't force him to sign this contract, we didn't force him to stay out of the tour squad, we're not refusing reasonable offers from elsewhere, we're not freezing him out of anything. I'm sure if he broke his leg in the EL Final he wouldn't have then agreed to terminate his contract early just because the club didn't >feel like having him around anymore. Let's be frank here: any >bad vibes or >negative press will be purely down to his lack of professionalism. Given that he expects a large three-year contract from the club he joins, he clearly understands that he has some kind of market value. We're not implementing some sort of maverick transfer policy. We just expect a reasonable fee for an important first-team player. We can't just waive £5m-10m just because of his feelings.
>and now other players are wary of signing longer-term contracts because they're afraid of this treatment should they decide they want to leave at some point.
Again, you're acting as if we're inflicting some sort of cruel and inhumane punishment on him, as if expecting a transfer fee of some description for a player under contract is some bizarre and distasteful anomaly in football. Any half-respectable bid will get accepted. It's not like we're the only club in world football that expects to be paid for our players.

>
The everything at the club needs to be scrutinized and changed, Wenger was here for too long, everyone was too comfortable and now Korenkikies are in control and we’re content with coasting in the league they don’t care as president by as the club make a profit.
Apathy and contentment has killed the club and it’s owners refuse to want to change at its most critical moments (now)

RVP to Utd was the definitive moment.

>tfw the only reason that Arsenal won't allow Kosc to leave is because they can't/don't want to buy another CB
state of the club

Attached: IMG_0578.jpg (378x500, 34K)

Attached: D_MRZdhXkAAeSNx.jpg (864x568, 79K)

clown klub

>won't allow Kosc to leave
Nobody's even submitted a bid for him. Quit acting as if it's normal for clubs to tear up contracts with first-team players and let them play elsewhere for free.

Attached: OrnKosc.jpg (578x148, 33K)

2006 was 20 years ago. Let it go.

i think any other big club would let their finished but legendary player go for free rather than deal with this bullshit. his value is 5m at the absolute most and he stayed with us when everyone else left and he had many better offers

>finished but legendary player
a) He's still a starter for us b) He's not close to being a club legend. Nobody's letting a player go for free under those circumstances.

if kosc is starting for us next season im selling my fucking season ticket on ebay then killing myself

calm down lad

>waah no one cares about me when i was injured
>waah why doesn't deschamp phone me more often
>waah i hope france lose the world cup

It doesn't really surprise me when kosc pull this stunt when he has this kind of "woe is me" mentality.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSXR4bmz1ek

yeah, because those 3 million that they will eventually accept for him will make all the difference.
>a) He's still a starter for us
says a lot about the state of the club.

>he cant go for nothing
>let him rot in the reserves

so instead of no money we get -5m. great plan as always

youtube.com/watch?v=MupSHFvQdlY

he will keep company to Ozil :)

It's a matter of principle, being a weak-minded club that got pushed around by players is what leave us with this mess.

he will still not be playing for us, and still leaving on a free. what got us in this mess is that nobody wants to end their career here or sign the final contract resigned to winning no major trophies (unless they get 350k a week). either they force a move and we sell them like 9001 of our players under wenger or they just leave for nothing which seems to be the new meme

Mark Irwin [Exclusive]: Koscielny is set to lose the armband, receive a two-week wages fine & be asked to report to London Colney and train with the kids who didn’t make it to the US pre-season tour as part of disciplinary actions taken by the club.

standard. should just let him go tho desu

I get why people are saying to ditch him but I am fucking tired of being strong armed by babby players. The club should stop being forced into giving into player demands.

#AFC have been trying to sell Mustafi but there has been little interest shown in the German so far in this window and it looks increasingly likely that he will remain part of Emery’s side [via @SamJDean]

ffs

This. Make an example of the cunt.

lmao. ruthlessness is earned. you can't go around being ruthless when you don't have no fucking leverage. arsenal legitimately thought that they can push ozil out of the club by benching only to get rustled by him and his pr team, and here he is back in the preseason.

you cant do that. Mesut Ozil walked off the pitch as his team was losing 4-1 in the EL final with 15 minutes to go. Yet, he is still promated in social media by the club. Face it, you are supporting a cuck club. If clubs were a person Arsenal would be the SJW cuck drinking soya, literally complete with tons of ngubus in the background.

>tfw Arsenal is now a basedboy club
Is this the price the football gods are making Arsenal pay for being invincible?

After a long drawn out summer of signing nobody is this the best we have........

Attached: IMG_20190711_200458.jpg (974x1246, 227K)

obama can't play as a winger, it's going to be iwobi not him

>your best players are 2 strikers
>they have a great relationship
>don't pair them off upfront
Play to your strengths.
Bring back the 4-4-1-1 formation and buy some wide midfielders.

I couldn't agree more but too many times last season we had aubameyang in this position and 3 centre halves and 2 wing backs,

Imagine supporting a club where you have to watch Mustafi play

woke up from a nap and still no fucking signing

>Pre-season tour begins without new signings
Whoever we panic buy on deadline day will be useless at least until December

Is Arsenal /bigclub/ ?

Top level management: pro-Turk
Middle management: pro-Mutt
High level players: pro-Turk
Shit-tier players (academy and youf): mutts (pro-Mutt)

No.

Then just terminate Kos' contract via mutual consent. There's no need to posture as big club if you are not.

Honestly our midfield and wide players are too shit to play Auba-Laca currently. The results just haven't been consistent enough. If we bought good players I'd change my mind.

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48948345

Attached: 64759123_450545105763651_108005496921034350_n.jpg (480x480, 19K)

They are close to completing the 30m euros signing of William Saliba from Saint-Etienne, however the 18-year-old will be loaned back to the Ligue 1 side for the entirety of next season.

Meanwhile, Rob Holding is recovering from a knee injury and there are concerns over the development and readiness of Konstantinos Mavropanos to provide a credible option.

Attached: 57558560_341007246619182_7830407855096460637_n.jpg (640x1136, 99K)

I believe in the greek wall
Mavro-Sokratis
Im ready

Thoughts on the new British core?

Attached: new british core.png (848x688, 456K)

Arsenal's last good season was 05/06

very based and high energy

>34m
>not 40m + £1

He's been good in the Prem though. Monaco have nosedived since they sold their team in 2017

Why are people on reddit defending Kos? Fuck that shit

It’s reddit, what the fuck did you expect?

>The 33-year-old is understood to have become increasingly discontent since his return in December from an Achilles injury, primarily over the management of his playing schedule and the direction in which he feels the team and club are moving.
>the direction in which he feels the team and club are moving.
ayyy

>One CB Arsenal has been trying to sell for years, another is trying to get out, another is just coming back form long term injury, and another is inexperienced
The state

Sounds like he misses papa Wenger taking it easy on them in training and pampering their egos.
Some captain.

>can’t sell Mustafi
fuck me

Ornstein is on tomorrow's Arsecast, usually his summer ones have loads of behind the scenes stories.

arsenalvisionpodcast.com/episodes/2019/7/11/episode-300-oh-captain-my-captain

its up

Emery's lost the dressing room. That run-in and EL Final bodes very poorly for this season, especially given the deterioration in squad quality. Things are going to get very ugly by Christmas.

love it

>Koscielny is understood to have become increasingly discontent, primarily over the management of his playing schedule and the direction in which he feels the team and club are moving.

What a diplomatic way of saying he's fed with with Wenger's DEMUTTIFICATION efforts being undone by the new management.

Bros, wtf happened to my team? Why do we suck now? Explain. Is it Kroenke? WTF?

Attached: 7037.jpg (400x500, 42K)

>the direction in which he feels the team and club are moving.
This is the shit that you said when you're in your prime and trying to move to a bigger club, not when you're at the edge of retirement with dodgy achiles trying to move to some shitter in ligue 1.

wenger

10% blame on kroenke just for being owner
30% blame on wenger for all the trash players he brought in and not admitting he can no longer manage in the modern era and for not leaving years ago
60% blame gazidis and management for all the garbage ins and outs, ridiculous wages given to those not needed and mismanagement of our actual good players contracts, and for also not having the balls to sack wenger

Who is the circle head in the middle

Mavropanos clearly isn't ready and Papa is a typical Greek hothead who will still get carded every game.

Welbeck

Wenger overstaying his welcome for a good ten years, Dein introducing Kroenke to the club and the whole fucking board.

>Why do we suck
Because no money when it was needed and when money was finally invested it wasn't always in the right players. Plus, at the time of investment Wenger started to go to shit and it showed with the lack of top 4

I need a premier league team do I pick arsenal? Harden is my favorite nba player and I saw he likes arsenal.

Crystal Palace are not interested in taking any of Jenkinson, Chambers or/and Elneny as part of a deal for Zaha according to @bbcsport_david on Arsecast.

Hakim Ziyech would welcome a move to #AFC. The club have analysed the player and they won’t be making a move. He is not on the agenda according to @bbcsport_david on Arsecast.

>I need a premier league team do I pick arsenal?

No, don't even bother. Choose Man City

if you want a lot of alcohol induced rage filled heartbreaks then yes
otherwise no

Are you a Turk?

no I am Polish

>Hakim Ziyech would welcome a move to #AFC. The club have analysed the player and they won’t be making a move. He is not on the agenda according to @bbcsport_david on Arsecast.

Attached: 1964859456.jpg (442x328, 63K)

Ok that's cool it's just that most of us here are Turks and we usually hang out here here to chill with other Turks but if you're Polish that's fine too but just so you know all of us here support the Turk system so you have to be okay with that otherwise you'll piss off the other posters here and will get into fights just a heads up our Turk identity is strong.

Do you not like Enes Kanter?

I don't really watch basketball, is his Turk synergy strong?

He is banned from Turkey and is enemy number 1 to Erdogan. I think his family is also stuck in Turkey and he hasn't seen them in years.

Nevermind, his family are big Erdogan energy and disowned Kanter for supporting Gulen

Oh I didn't know.

This is another thing by the way: Turk synergy is a very important concept to us. Some people possess it, others don't. After watching Arsenal play for long enough in the Turk system, if you are Turk symbiotic, you eventually develop a sort of sixth sense for Turk dynamics and will be able to instinctively feel the motion of the play that's driven by the Turk mastermind.

It's a very exciting feeling and it is this connection to the Turk overmind that brings us all together and makes us stronger through our shared experience of the Turk process.

Very interesting. I will have to watch more Cedi Osman highlights to see if I can pick up on some Turk Energy notes. I must say I am extremely intrigued by this synergistic connection, but I feel like I simply don't posses it as I am merely a Pole. Regardless, my mind is stimulated. Thank you.

No problem, most people who watch Arsenal end up developing some form of Turk synergy. If you keep working on it, even if you're not Turk symbiotic, you'll be at least able to connect with the Turk overmind on a basic synergetic level which is good enough to at least give you a fundamental grasp on the Turk system.

None of us are as advanced as the Turk mastermind anyway, so you don't have to feel bad about not having the same level of symbiosis as the rest of us.

Attached: B4E3C876-15DB-40AD-B2C6-B17A93A6091A.jpg (480x720, 26K)

>Papa
bit gay

Also, another important concept: The Turk Mastermind.

The Turk Mastermind has the highest possible level of Turk synergy of any person on Earth. As you can imagine, many people don't like that because this makes him EXTREMELY powerful and some people are actively working to sabotage the Turk system to PREVENT him from extending his Turk synergy to other places on Earth. His Turk synergy has been growing for the last 10 years and many people have developed a strong Turk symbiosis as a result of this which troubles many groups of people on Earth. All of us here are trying to grow our own Turk synergy in order to spread the Turk symbiosis all over the Earth and to fight those trying to take down the Turk Mastermind.

These are all things that you'll learn in time as you hang out here with me and these other Turks.

Not going to lie, that's not surprising you have to deal with others who are on the job, actively attempting to destruct the Turk system. There will always be negative bourgeois attempting to halt the progress of any growing process, much less the Turk process and its Turk Mastermind chief.
I am honestly flattered by all of these free information I am being handed to by a great Turk symbiote such as yourself. I'll continue to try and invest more time with Arsenal and attempt to connect with the Turk overmind, hopefully achieving the basic synergetic level you speak of. Again, thank you.

No problem. I'm always trying to assist people who come here to help us develop the Turk system.

Arsenal youngster Ben Sheaf joins Doncaster Rovers on 6 month loan.

Heard a rumour that Alexis is gonna come back. Would welcome agent Sanchez.

Don't mind me, just posting Mesut Ozil nonchalantly walking off the field while 4-1 down in the cup final and last game of the season.

Attached: ozil walking off.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

How'd your EU4 playthrough go, m8? My favourite nation on EU3 was always Songhai. You could just blob on West Africa, wait for Spain to come by and westernise easily.

Straight swap for Ozil and Mhki would be the best

Pretty good but failed, wanted to go for the African power achievement but ran out of time

playing as Palembang atm

West Africa is always comfy

what was he supposed to do?

At this point I'll be happy with just a CB and a cm please sign someone

Obviously leave the field asap you braindead donut

What would anyone have gained by that?

L’Equipe info: Bordeaux are the closest to Koscielny and they are open to paying some sort of a transfer fee but wouldn’t oblige to the €10m asking price set by #AFC.

To at least maintain the pretension of giving a shit.

Aston Villa have agreed a £15m deal with Manchester City for Brazil Under-23 captain Douglas Luiz.

>Mustafi gets captaincy
>Does a complete turn around and bosses the field
>The fans get behind him and his mental attitude stays healthy
>We win the league

It's gonna be our year

It's actually funny reading all the Ziyech denialism on twitter now that Ornstein said Arsenal don't want him
>We're too good for him
>He doesn't fit our system
>He hasn't proven himself enough, he was shit with Morocco
>He doesn't actually play on the wing

Of course my favorite
>He's like Ozil

>Bellerin or Xhaka will actually become the captain
wew lad

West Ham and Eintracht Frankfurt are in talks over the transfer of £40million-rated striker Sebastien Haller, according to Sky sources

EXCLUSIVE: Tottenham launch raid on Leeds for £30m midfielder Kalvin Phillips

i.e. Sokratis

But that's still a bad captain. Imagine playing under a guy who you know is shit and still take association football at this club seriously.

You're right, but:
>He doesn't actually play on the wing
is not that odd of a statement. For Ajax, he's not a winger. His style doesn't fit that of a winger. It's like when Ramsey was RM. You can put Ziyech on the side if that comes with a free role as some kind of an inside forward and not someone who hugs the touchline.

That being said, people dismissing Ziyech are retards.

>bellerin captain

Attached: 1545253463471.png (518x496, 146K)

RMC reporting that Tottenham have outbid Arsenal for William Saliba offering €30m excluding bonuses.

Attached: 1557715530921.jpg (623x881, 341K)

>can't even pay 30mil upfront

Attached: 1514641268502.png (500x500, 170K)

We have a young black frenchmen for you.
He's experienced and available immediately.

Attached: Kimpembe.jpg (644x430, 21K)

Attached: Saliba.png (580x306, 29K)

>from ASSE to Arse
it was too good to be true

>Tottenham are going to sign sailba
>We can't even sign fkn Tierney

Attached: images (26).jpg (543x565, 17K)

depressing

from bad to worse

We need players for this season, not next season. Let 'em pay far over the odds (literally, far above asking price) for a loaned-out Saliba.

>Huss Fahmy

Attached: in that moment I realised it wasn't Spurs that were laughing at us, but God.jpg (568x510, 42K)

muh fucking sides

Lacrimosa dies illa

Attached: arsepepesad.jpg (702x788, 83K)

>mfw Arsenal fans pine for days when they were the second best domestic team of their era

Attached: 1460441676405.jpg (530x492, 55K)

biggest joke in football

Attached: 1559600861852.jpg (709x765, 108K)

That's not Manchester United post Ferguson.

Attached: 1551909459677.png (407x430, 114K)

Attached: £35m to Spurs.png (266x56, 1K)

MUST
BE
NICE

Are Arsenal good enough to achieve a top-half of the table finish this season?

BREAKING: Barcelona have confirmed the signing of Antoine Griezmann from Atletico for €120million

wtf first Saliba and now this!

Attached: 09A6F8EB-D6B3-417C-BE00-BC68173BCE9E.jpg (630x506, 38K)

We're a joke innit

guys, you need to sign malcom right now or arsenal will never recover
seriously, I'm genuinely worried about your shit club
it's either malcom so the rest of the world knows you are still a foobtall powerhouse or you'll be playing championshit next season
malcom
sign malcom right now
malcom is a great player at a great price
do it!

Hopefully Atletico now bid 100 million for Lacazette, but knowing that that money wouldn't be invested in the squad it's probably better if he stays

They’ll offer £40m and Kroenkike will accept on behalf of the club

it has to get worse before it gets better
r-right lads?

FUCKING TOTTENHAM

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.09_[2019.07.09_23.12.28].jpg (556x556, 72K)

Arsenal are the Spurs of old. We'll celebrate a League Cup win every 10 years and get giddy over shit signings like Mido.

>t. Malcom

Lads, even the worst transfer windows under Wenger weren't this grim.

What are they smoking over there at the Emirates?

Arsenal is stuck to largely being unwilling to pay more than is required for players.
Nice for the financial books and all but it doesn't account for clubs breaking contractual agreements with their players even when the offer is beating the transfer clause by a single pound. Nor does it stop clubs swooping in last-minute with a stupid offer, sadly.

I told all of you. I am telling you, if you watch any games outside the top 6 fixtures this year (at least fucking them up would be mildly amusing) you are a self-destructive idiot

Serious question: What will happen if we finish even lower this year? Especially AFTV. Can you imagine the meltdown? I think Claude might genuinely die

If Robbie doesn’t buy out the club it is doomed.

he's no billionaire

The biggest mistake young football fans make is not realising that the teams at the top do not necessarily stay there. Manchester United, Arsenal, Leeds United, Aston Villa... they've all had substantial periods of success, and substantial periods of decline in the past, regardless of the money involved. Some are in these periods right now, and they can last a long time. Now that money IS in the equation, I can honestly say that Arsenal's time near the top might genuinely be over for quite a while. If Newcastle gets a new owner, and Wolves and Everton progress, it might actually happen

Hopefully the fact the club's still very wealthy will keep it afloat long enough for someone to save it somewhere in the future

How we have fallen, players choosing Spurs over us, Spurs finishing above us

showing more ambition than us

what a time to be alive

Keeper and strikers are better... Although, more options for the keeper position. Everything else is kinda wank though

why does our fanbase shill the garbage youth players so much when it's clear as day they are all terrible and should be no where near our first team squad?

this is definitely the worst squad we've ever had, even worse than the 11/12 season when it was just RVP. at least he was world class, now we don't even have that any more

that squad was better than this one. we even had more depth kek

When the club couldn't capitalise on everyone else being shit and coming 2nd to Leicester was the final nail. It all began with the 06 UCL final and Henry's eventual departure. The fact the club won fuck all until that FA Cup against Hull, which was nearly choked, hasn't helped

Hello friends. Heard we're signing some literal who defender from St. Etlien, and that you've been drooling all over him for months. What can you tell me about him?

Attached: 1557441800344.png (1142x1136, 399K)

Mustafi is going to step and become the next Tony Adams, rate my fanfiction.

I've actually never seen him play but I rated him until a few hours ago and now I think he's shit.

People are desperate to cling onto whatever hope there is left. They probably thought the transfer window would be good a month ago and had excuses in their heads like "m-maybe they're waiting for the kit reveal before announcing signings" or "t-they surely have much more cash and are just trying to hide it so they don't overpay" but now look at the fucking mess we're in. Now it's "m-m-maybe the yoof won't be shit this time!!" until we start playing them and finding out how out of their depth they are. Poor fucking sods, they're going to be in for a shock this season.

Tell me about it, I've managed to delude myself into thinking Martinelli is good.

Shane Duffy
Imo would be a good cheap signing him and Lewis dunk were outstanding for Brighton last season.
Old school defender and hard as fook

Yes henlo is this /nosignings/

Attached: 1560841602126.jpg (1024x640, 66K)

Celtic’s manager on Tierney: “No [there has been no fresh bids]. He's still injured and he's rehabbing. He had the double hernia and he still has the Osteitis pubis problem, so again it's a slow burner that one."

2008-2011 we actually had a very good team though. it all fell apart when cesc left, then we managed to build a decent squad for the 14/15 season with ozil+sanchez but pretty much every signing since then has been abysmal

Good. Kola is one of our best attacking assets and literally the only way we ever seem to score from open play these days. i really don't know why they think LB is a major concern position when no one coming in will be able to offer the attacking threat he does

he offers nothing in the defense, he lets boomer monreal deal with everything

Muslim shitters out when lads

BUY A CB YOU TWATS

>spending money
Arse couldn’t even afford to keep paying Mislintat who could’ve probably found a few bargains to keep the club running.

Attached: 22753D3E-E09A-4194-973F-2A8DE9C0BFFF.jpg (634x412, 44K)

kola is shit mate

The squad is absolute shit, we should have been looking to ship at least 5 players out, and bring about 6 in. Instead we've bought some literal who monkey and not got rid of any of the deadwood. Honestly, we could finish midtable next season and I wouldn't be shocked.

youtube.com/watch?v=BmAsOAzhhOE

he's not, his attacking stats are insane and more than make up for his supposed defensive weakness (he's not even that bad)

we have a poorer squad than leicester and wolves and maybe west ham and everton as well

keep maitland niles and play him at rm or cm, apart from that yes

EMR out
Nelson out
Mavroponos out
Willock out

stop wasting our time with shite yoof players who will end up in the championship

Attached: When other teams get signings.jpg (4224x1552, 1.37M)

Sevilla already signed 8 players in this window for 110 million euros. Monchi doesn't fuck around.

Average Arsenal rumor cycle:

>(((David Ornstein))) hypes up some random mutt
>Arsenal doesn't sign mutt
>fans get mad and demand more muttification

Dortmund have spent over 100m on 5.

wow you're getting really good in statistics, how much are they paying you?

I have to agree that Saliba hype was ridiculously hyped (he hasn't even played 20 matches for Saint Etienne and their youth team COMBINED).

alcohol is haram

Can someone explain this galaxy brain move?

Beg and beg for Zaha despite not having money, while better and more tested alternative wants to join you for less and you reject him

Attached: Untitled.png (637x917, 394K)

It's not the lack of success which really irritates me
it's not (entirely) the players
it's not emery
it wasn't wenger

it's the fucking pathetic, overly diplomatic attitude which permeates the entire club, right through from pitchside to the PR/ social media side. The cringeworthy displays of affection between the players. The stupid videos about shit like "Rob Holding's recovery". The retarded fans on the internet from India and Indonesia who know no better so join in with the mediocrity circlejerk. Everything is friendly and optimism, because change necessitates criticism, and they know everybody is sucked in by the pretence of happiness and positivity. AFTV is the only shining light in it all, sadly the mongoloids on there get sucked in too. Their short-term memory loss about how dysfunctional this business is always kicks in when they get an endorphin rush from Lacazette accidentally hitting the target and scoring twice in a game, or Bellerin making a tackle on someone over 5"5.
Arsenal Football Club is pathetic in its entirety. The second hand embarrassment is strong, but the thing is if this pussified atmosphere was gone I wouldn't care. Shithousing a result against Man City with Mourinho/ dirty Pulis football would unironically be preferable, as at least that would show these people actually have balls.

meant to say the fact that the displays of affection come after losing 4-1 in a final

usually I would agree but I actually don't want Ziyech because he's an ugly, cheating little rat. Also he's skinny as fuck and would get bullied in this league

depressed more than usual lads

really really want to die desu lads

>better and more tested

???

He plays well in the CL, and did well against Tottenham. 25m for a guy with that many assists, goals, playing in a position you deperately need to fill in (Iwobi lol) is a bargain in today's market.

So are we still in for tierney or nah?

banter club

He's a system babby. There's a reason no teams are in for him at 30m

Where are the signings?

This. It's like how no one else was interested in Aubameyang.

nuevo