What does he even do?

What does he even do?

Attached: la-1543720155-6gsxf0ix82-snap-image.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGLqCnmAuyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Play Bradley for 90 minutes

Play MlelSoiboys, even ones who warm the bench in that shit league and ask Pulisic to heroball.

lmao no wonder we lost, our coach is a soiboi

Fpbp

Plays roldan instead of boyd fucking idiot!

Attached: 6FF93370-A726-443F-8F8A-2ED8DD05D98A.jpg (290x320, 13K)

Tata was the difference. What a difference between first and second half. Mexico has an excellent manager.

Bradley has been and always will be shit, but so is the rest of the USMNT. The reason they keep playing Bradley is because he absorbs all the blame for how bad the team is, and everybody else skates.

European coach when?

Attached: 300px-Jürgen_Klinsmann_press_conference_(15096302000).jpg (300x214, 18K)

roldan was actually pretty good, which i didn't expect. I was fuming when that sub was made. I would've preferred boyd over zardes or boyd instead of a lb-for-lb switch, wtf

Lose

Bradley was good when he had legs, newfag

>Roldan was actually pretty good.
No he wasn't. Was invisible offensively and turned the ball over a bunch of times

>roldan was actually pretty good
He was losing the ball and not protecting the backline

Pick Roldan, Zardes, Daniel LITERALLY WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY Lovitz

Shout a lot and play fifa in the ipad

If you think that was decent you have low expectations my friend. Dude was running around like a chicken with his head cut off

Attached: 3BF12A65-EBAA-4DC9-9EBC-33243BF00405.jpg (256x256, 14K)

first time really watching the USMNT. the forwards are pretty shit imho. is that the best we can find? arriola is tiny and has no finishing touch. altidore and zardes are big but slow and also not very good finishers.
looks like a talent issue and not an X-Os issue.

I had to endure memesorio era, damn does it feels good to have a coach with a giant pair of balls in those pants

Prance around for 90 minutes

He's terrible at making adjustments. Dominated the first half of Jamaica game too, then fell off in 2nd half. He doesn't make good adjustments.

which player didn't turn the ball over a bunch of times? Pulisic and mckennie did too. We needed energy at that point. And he was brought in for a forward, protecting the back line shouldn't have been among his most important jobs.

it's a talent issue, but there are a couple good young guys who should slide in by 2022

Shit performance, but at least he’s half competent. If this was Bruce Arena’s team still Alridore would be playing holding mid and Steffen would be our ST as we get blown out 7-0

He's excellent

>Bradley isn’t here for being my son, he’s an excellent asset for our squad - Bob Bradley

Yeah, I’m surprised nobody called him out of his shit that time, then again futbol isn’t exactly big for you guys, dude should have never played in euro, but monglengasbach has always been a chill for your rejected players, now its in 2nd division, imagine my surprise, then when Roma fell for the meme they realized how much the fuck up and kicked his ass after 6 months, dude is probably the biggest hack in your squad futbol history

Did you watch the first half? USA was clearly out coached in 2nd half. Give credit where it's due. Tata is hell of a manager. Our manager is comically bad like playing Tyler Adams at RB bad.

He didn't read the match so well

I watched him talk to Bradley like they were somehow accomplishing something by flapping their lips

The best players besides Pulisic and McKennie weren't called up (Brooks, Carter-Vickers, Robinson, Morales, Weah, Sargent) or were injured (Adams, Yedlin). Still, our B+ side was dominated by Mexico's C team who's only good players were Guardado, Jimenez and Ochoa.

He is nothing like all the shitters that aren’t Herrera here on ligamx, and that’s exactly why he is so good, and sadly that’s exactly why he is gonna be fired soon, cap this post user, Tata is getting kicked for some made-up shit because fmf are a bunch of retards

the midfield was blown away from a tactical standpoint, and i suspect because bradley can't run like he used to. but that guy was asking specifically about the forwards, friendo. it's not like they were utilized improperly, or lacked support when we moved forward.

brooks was injured. our CBs were fine tonight. Robinson has been absolutely terrible every outing for the national team. sargent played a handful of games, mostly as a sub, this past season. welcome to your 2nd cycle watching this team, but shut the fuck up

people bitched about that constantly back then, though these zoomers weren't around for it. Bradley eventually wore all those down with strong performances in his late 20s when he was still able to run. Basically until 2015, at which point he was asked to do too much and started losing his motor, turning him into a turnover machine and liability.

Discount Pep Guardiolel

We have talent at forward though, our horrible manager decided to call in MLS players instead. He left Sargent at home and let Weah play in the u20 wc. This is the same guy who played the best young player in the history of the US (Adams) at RB so he could play Will fucking Trapp. Of course we don't have world class talent, but we have talent, and our manager is comically bad.

Mourinho has always been available, are your federation seriously so short of money to call an actual big coach? Or do they just don’t give a fuck?

Bradley was a very competitive player, sadly the age catch up him. Now nobody want to call him out, much like what happen with Rafa Marquez in Mx.

Hope not

Our federation is an ol boys network. Our manager got hired because he has family in the federation.

Stop defending your my little sawker fuck ups ffs.
>R-Robinson was bad!!!
Are you telling me a speedy LB wouldn't be a vast improvement over slow fucks like Ream (who is a fucking cb for one) or a literally who like Lovitz?
>S-Sargent isnt ready!
He would've been far better at making runs and actually shooting on target that useless fucks like Zardes can't do at this level.

mou would never tho

Arriola was rejected by a ligamx shit-tier team, are you really this desperate for forwards?

would've preferred to have both of them in the squad, but there's zero reason, given their inability to get regular playing time at their clubs this season, that they'd have been materially more effective.

El Kaiser is GOAT tho

And everybody thought Guardiola would never take another team after barca, you guys have a lot of this thing called money, try to use it for once

Bradley always delivered against Mexico tho, but his 2nd half was absolutely horrible. He kept losing balls near his own area and losing challenges in the midfield.

The US didn't play at all in the 2nd half

i didn't defend anyone from MLS, retard. Ream shouldn't have been on the team imo, but a speedy LB who is often caught out of position and tends to leave the back line exposed wouldn't have helped us much tonight. go play fifa

We have a ton of young talent actually. Pulisic isn't even our best young player, it's Adams. Our coach is an MLS coach, and clearly has an MLS bias. The first and second half were night and day. Tata is a real manager, ours is not.

Except what old-age Marquez lacked of talent he compensated with leadership and a huge pair of nuts, Bradley is just a meme player because somebody has to sell those national team jerseys

Ah yes, that worked pretty well against Robben. Let's face it, we keept him playing because our defense was and still is horrendous

reminder that 8 months ago, people on this board were shitting on Adams because he was in the MLS.

Those people clearly are casuals. Real long time followers know.

just your standard doyleposting zoomers.

That Pizarro dude looked pretty good during the whole tournament

>Pulisic isn't even our best young player, it's Adams
Man, just stop

i mean, it might be true, but to declare it twice in a thread as if it's universally agreed (or even consensus) is just stupid.

After the first game of the tournament, someone said Guyana "looked like the better team" after they got thrashed. The people on Yea Forums who pretend to follow US soccer are abysmally stupid.

>Pulisic isn't even our best young player, it's Adams
Adams is good but he's not more impactful than Pulisic is

Time will tell. He made hell of an impact for rb in Bundesliga before getting hurt.

>someone said Guyana "looked like the better team" after they got thrashed
.... they did well in pressing the midfield. A 4-0 scoreline defeat doesn't reflect performance. It's like Barcelona beating Roma 4-1 at home but looked like shit doing it and then Roma won the second leg 3-0 after knowing how weak Barcelona was in the first leg. You need to watch more football

sucks mls dick

Take him for £15M please, quick before milan snatch him away from you

ah, you again. Please people, take note of this idiot

All you need to know. Our federation is a joke.

Attached: 20190708_001002.jpg (1015x1016, 303K)

It's clear as day you don't know what you're talking about. You see the scoreline and pretend that the team played well when they didn't.

Play less FIFA and actually watch CL football. Every problem in the midfield was evident against Guyana, Venezuela and Curacao.

if true maybe the u.s. team should hire him

youtube.com/watch?v=QGLqCnmAuyc
Look at this video. Look at how these beer league islanders press Bradley effectively. If they didn't have beer league forwards this game would've been a 4-2 or 4-3, not a 4-0.

At this point they are basically mocking you guys

Homie, one team outpossessed, outshot, and drastically outscored their opponents, while forcing a less talented team to fatigue and expose space in the second half.

You think the other tram was better because they ran more, exactly like the victors wanted. You're an idiot

Why did we get rid of this guy?

>Calls it football
>Thinks other people play video games like he does
>Compares concacaf shitball matches to CL

LOL my man

Why does it seem like everyone involved in US soccer is on the same team (in a bad way.) It seems that everyone involved from the top down are all buddies and nobodies job is in danger. Like we hired Bruce Arena back and it took missing the world cup for him to loose his job then we hired some MLS shitter after a year long coaching search. Lets be honest it was always going to be Berhalter. The media also seems buddy buddy with them. I have never heard any criticism of the team or coaching from any commentators or pundits. It just seems like everyone involved in US soccer are all friends just having fun and not taking their jobs seriously.

We've had 4 coaches in 2 years. Their jobs aren't safe

Because you lasted 5 of 6 in the world qualifier? I dunno, don’t even know who he is

when is the next int'l tournament where we can see all the young up and comers play together?

You just missed it. Our Under 20 team beat and eliminated France and have several very promising under 20 players.

Because your money makers are nfl, nba and mob, nobody is dead serious about futbol in your country, why bother to actually work if people are more concerned about whatever happens in the draft and the college bowls?

Qualifiers for 2022. Also concacaf cup playoff against Mexico late 2020/early 2021

U-23 Olympic Qualifier and Nations League

its all fun and games until Rapinoe breaks the fucking US Football with shit demands again.

>Why does it seem like everyone involved in US soccer is on the same team (in a bad way.
US Soccer is an organization run by old buddies and nepotism - read the glassdoor reviews that came out recently. And the media doesn't criticize them because US Soccer could unironically take away media privileges from any media outlet/journo if they don't suck MLS dick.

>bradley still gets called up

Um sweaty, Mexico's best player throughout the tournament was Pizarro

how many trophies does has this guy won?

presumably a few, how else would he get the job

He won the "Putting the Pressure on the Portland Timbers" trophy, bae

He did a great job, I didn't like him because I thought he wasn't profesional enough but he shut my mouth in this tournament, Jimenez tho, he is so fucking overrated

>Mönchengladbach is in 2. Bundesliga
Why do you talk about things you don't know about?

I watched like two games for a bit and it seemed like they were playing lots of long balls.

That's exactly right - that's what he tells his shtity teams to do to beat the press of other teams. This guy sucks his own cock in public during media interviews and tells them that his teams will play tiki taco possession football with a sprinkle of Klopp gegaypressing when they don't have the ball with just mlels players. The man is way in over his head.

Vamos!

he is sporting the bald fraud with a sweater well

>muh herrera
el amierdicanista, al menos Tata parece ser un adulto

it's a little thing called "passion" and "team culture", pal

might want to try it some time and then maybe you too can win 4 world cups

At this point, they should just rename the team moniker to the MLSMNT.

lose weight

gets schooled by Mexico's coach

>sarcasm goes over this retard's head

The federation will only hire people with an MLS bias. The league is shit, so they have to find a way to promote it for maximum shekels.

Yeah, 10 years ago, Bob. Your son is shit and costs us almost every match in which he participates

I'm sure this guy sucks, but the fact is that the USA is just not very good. On paper they are vastly inferior in talent to a Mexico team that isn't anything special. Playing Jozy Altidore in 2019 says it all.