Why are women's sports and their athletes put on such a high pedestal now?

Why are women's sports and their athletes put on such a high pedestal now?

Attached: D-7BtoBXUAE-P-D.jpg (800x1199, 183K)

You're gonna get even more shoved down your throat after today with the US media

For social justice points

They produce and win world cups unlike the men's team that can't score a single goal

It's honestly sickening.
The skill ceiling is much lower, though, and I wasn't just talking soccer.

If men in the US demonstrated as much poor sportsmanship as the USWNT, we would line them all up against a wall and shoot them.

It's your media who is to blame. We have successfully ignored the women's football meme for years.

brazil is right, it is virtue signaling by people who dont even like sports but love to signal about anything and everythinv

Jews

Because that's all they have.

I realize they only give a shit about women's sports when they win.

Women's mma was the hot shit back when Ronda was champ. Now the champs are Brazilians or something, they don't care.

Gentlemen, after a long hard thought, I have decided that this semen-slurping sport is not for me.

Anything to sell merchandise

Because they are winning on their side and you don't. The world loves winners.

a combination of the following:
increasing globalism + soccer being a popular international sport + USWNT is actually a good team

It results in American liberals/urban folk who take interest in the game and obsess "why don't you care about soccer, the main sport of the world?" as an opportunity to score globalist brownie points. Tack on the fact that our men's team is utter shit because it's only rich people playing soccer and that our women's team is one of the best and it's just a recipe for disaster.

Nepotism in American Soccer is so fucking bad that Bradley is still on our team no matter how shitty he is, all because his dad was once the coach.

Because white people are cucked to hell and back

It's literally this

They miss the fact that no one outside america takes women's football seriously. It's a lot less relevant for everyone than the WNBA is for you

>mfw she will never stomp on my balls and spit in my face

Attached: 1562543176264.png (808x805, 480K)

no, bradley is still on the team and playing because no one is better, which means we're fucked. fuck. USMNT is the fucking buffalo bills of concacaf

We only care about women's scoccer every 4 years,after that we forget about until the next world cup.

I mean literally the only thing that matters is the WWC. I could tell you the names of the players but I could not tell you what teams they play for in whatever the fuck WMLS is called. Fuck, I couldn't tell you the name of all the MLS teams.

I haven't followed the news on the uswnt, why do you say they have poor sportsmanship?

in like 4 days nobody is going to give a fuck about womens soccer

I literally dont hear about these roasties until I come to this board

The female dab
the femdab

13-0 Thailand, excessive celebration, mocking opponents, generally being disrespectful and believing that their shit doesn't stink.

yikes. i'd advise you to have sex

they arent, mobody watches that garbage

In order for a global system of government to work, you have to abolish all pre-capital factors of production--i.e. any notion of race, ethnicity, religion, tribe, etc. One of those factors is the family--because there can only be one global family that we are all apart of--so men and women need to be reduced to fungible units of production and consumption. So that is why you see women trying to be turned into men (women's sports, women in the military, women in politics, women in higher management, etc) and men being turned into women (drag kids, male NFL cheerleaders, male models on the Price is Right, men needing to address their "toxic masculinity", etc). Communism didn't just fail and go away; it failed and started to reorganize itself. If you want to learn more, you can start by looking into the Frankfurt School of academic thought. I just got done reading a book about it 15 minutes ago after I was balls deep in some pussy.

Attached: cyclicalhistory.jpg (600x719, 71K)

>when an incel posts his garbage near you
better start having it

Attached: 1558540943800.jpg (750x1000, 47K)

I'm married and have sex with my wife regularly.

Classless behavior is classless regardless of which sex/gender we're talking about.

Give it two days and people will have forgotten about it. People underestimate how little shits we give about soccer.

Lol nice. Irl have sex tho

>married
>[current year]

Attached: Costanza seriously hope.jpg (316x470, 27K)