USA BUNKER THREAD

no CHI'S allowed

Attached: american.png (255x207, 73K)

V A M O S

lmao can't stop us

PUTO

HAHAHAHA COPE FAGGOT

How do you think he felt?

Attached: Poor little gringo.jpg (2048x1536, 646K)

good luck with that, we are horrible at keeping the mexicans out

>tfw couldn't protecc his smile ;_;

Attached: 636432801216610474-GTY-859961820-94497315.jpg (1588x2381, 243K)

Fuck this federation. Glad mexico beat us

Attached: D-7AE4mUEAAJ7vB.jpg_large.jpg (1242x860, 100K)

hes probably a shitlib arguing for open borders, i hope they mugged him

dios mio...

not a chi
but fuck USMNT

this is what you deserve for years of stupidity and laziness

>Medio Tiempo
>En Vivo
>Chi

Attached: 1558502832515.png (476x406, 313K)

>Those 3 spics eyeballing him
Yup, he gave his boipussy to them

>Trump is right about everything

Serious question is this usa best players? Cause Mexico played mostly with bench players.

No, our greatest young talent besides Pulisic wasn't even called up and the two useless fucks Altishit and Bradcuck are somehow still there.

Just get rid of the boomer players and your good

good game, the speed and height of your players are truly a big advantage to use for the future, pulisic is still young but he clearly is developing an european playstile.

I'm happy that this edition of conCACAf gold cup was more competitive, caribbean nations are waking up.

>poor little white guy: mexican edition

Attached: Ultra+rare+smug+anime+girl+if+youre+reading+this+youve_56cff8_5818425.jpg (229x220, 10K)

probably shrugged it off and picked 2 burgers to go on his way home.

Attached: double_double_meal.png (1690x1120, 552K)

I hope he get some goblina pussy tonight, poor faggot

Attached: 1539563256701.jpg (1080x1350, 293K)

we were missing a few important guys to injury, especially in defense.

altidore did about as much as pulisic tonight. moan about the thin forward talent pool all you want, but the fact that you're relying on a guy with a handful of sub appearances at his club to be the focal point in a cup final is fucking comical

Altidore looks like a football (handegg) player, he's just way too heavy for soccer.

He gonna walk out with Latinx gf and a baby

Almost all of our good players weren't playing. Hell you can just replace Bradley with Adams and the US wins the game because he doesn't allow Mexico to win the midfield.

our best players are pulisic, mckennie, brooks and adams.

The only legit good player Mexico was missing was Herrera.
>Muh Chucky
Overrated Dutch league shitter.
>Muh tecatito
Barely does anything with Porto.

I agree with that, pretty fair assessment. Good on you guys for winning though, they should just scrap the conCACAf and throw it in with the Copa America to make it better like they did in 2016

alvarez and rodriguez played a pretty good game. seemed like they were always running down our guys and winning most of the battles. mexico as a team looked faster to me.

Alvarez is legit the next good things in defense for us. He will play in some decent place next season

i truly hope there is an actual continetal cup, i don't mind getting 7-0ed

Unlike Mexico’s fictional A team, US was actually unironically missing 3 significant starters (Yedlin, Brooks, Adams(

tbf, brooks and yedlin wouldn't have changed much. Adams, on the other hand would likely have made a world of difference in the second half.

I think Reggie Cannon was the revelation of this tournament. That Dallas academy is pretty impressive.

>left and right guy feel bad for him
>center guy is just fucking smug

What's Doyle reaction to the game?

not enough hard working MLS players

Imagine the smell...