Imagine actually caring about soccer, watch a real sport

imagine actually caring about soccer, watch a real sport.

Attached: 1562211553329.png (591x332, 182K)

There are no real sports outside association football. Prove me wrong.

Based. For me, it's hotdog eating contest.

Shut up, mutt. Mexico fucked USA right up their asses. Cope more.

>win by 1 goal with your nation's best athletes against a team of D tier athletes from the US
>fucked up the ass
congrats on your refball victory m8, but put together a handegg team and see if you can keep it within one touchdown.

>beat the whites so now wants mexico to play their niggers

*one white guy

based
cringe

is sumo a real sport?

>Soccer
Nice bait

women's soccer is legit as it was designed for them but men playing it is so sad...you're considered gay here if you play soccer over the age of 12

Oh paraguay, I can always relay on you for clever comebacks

Attached: sports.jpg (640x432, 152K)

Quite literally the only sport that matters for banter on an international level. Don't fucking leave your general ever again.

>best athletes
Nigga what? This was Mexico’s C squad, if you don’t know anything about futbol what the fuck are you even doing here?

Based North Korean

Who is that girl

I've been waiting to use this card for a long time

Attached: createcard.jpg (419x610, 101K)

shut the fuck up or I'll make you

>soccer
thinking that's what futbol is about

triple alianza bros 4ever

Attached: paolo murders chileANO.gif (400x300, 2.95M)

>Football
British
>Tennis
British
>Rugby
British
>American Football
Originally based on rugby or football rules until 1880 when Walter Camp radically changed the rules, essentially a form of gridiron, so British.
>Table Tennis
British
>Polo
British
>Water Polo
British
>Field Hockey
British
>Ice Hockey
British
>Basketball
Canadian invented when a British colony. So, British.
>Badminton
British
>Cricket
British
>Gaelic Football
Evolution of Football
>Australia Rules Football
Evolution of Football
>Canadian Football
Evolution of Rugby

Imagine caring about Britshit sports in general. t. Not a Britshit

>English/Welsh flag
But the Welsh have their own league

Swansea and Cardiff play in English leagues, retardo-kun.

Based and redpilled, brother!

I grew up in a little town south of the Kentucky border... things were simple. You tended the farm, raised the herd... and if anyone gave you shit? Son, you beat the fucker down. You were a man. And under that hot alabama sun you learned the values of christ, america, and manhood- the missisipi trio as my pop called it... may god bless his soul... And a man like me? Well when we weren’t out hunting or at the bar? We watched sport. None of that pussy european shit- real sport, arizona sport. I’d get back home... hang up my duster, cold beer, my girl cooking some fineeee BBQ... and id watch muscular, toned black men. Sometimes they’d collide into each other, sometimes bounce a ball... but they were always fine specimens. I’d watch those darkies sweat and toil for hours... and I’ll admit my loins stirred more than once... called it the texas rise, heh... and when I watched those guys play, my mind... wandered. I imagined them taking my girl... like animals- hoo boy did that get me goin! I remember, in the 12th ad break of the NFL playoffs powered by mcdonalds I’m loving it, right after the arbys presents: the danger kick! I noticed my missus watching those stallions on screen... stroking that pussy of hers. And I tell you what... without a word I drove her down the city, philidelphia- my home- and she made love to every nigger in sight. I milked my johnson more than ever that night. So when you pussy europeans talk about sport.... remember what REAL men play

Attached: 1549497491267[1].jpg (1242x1636, 238K)

And yet you Brits suck at most of them.

Thought those were in engurland to be quite honest with you

I do mate, I watch Cricket

>you Brits
did you ignore the rest of my post? I know reading is hard for Americans but fuck off.

Naw. The reason they're in the English league is they were too good. It would literally be even more one sided than it is. The New Saints are regular winners of the Welsh league. Arguably putting both Cardiff and Swansea into it would even it out, but it'd make it a two team league like the SPL used to be. But putting one into it would be the stupidest shit.

For me, it's this entire thread with amerifats on damage control

Attached: 1504617463946.jpg (399x386, 79K)

>Tf
>Tp
Keep seething with your shitty baits faggot, and also... lost weight fat fuck.

>Cricket
>Real sport
Pick one

Attached: kkjjiidown.gif (464x306, 3.26M)

This. Europoors and subhuman sudacas will never know what its like to have real sports

is fapping to anime girls a sport?

Just coz your country's trash at it doesnt change that its a real sport la

for me, it's the national hockey league

Attached: friedpasta.png (576x324, 283K)

>cricket
for me it's peñarol
>its a real sport
and only the finest of athletes compete on it

Attached: cricket is quemar as well.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

Yeah. Real men play a sport where theres 2 minutes of action for every 10 minutes of ads.