65 million euros

>65 million euros

Kek at this, you know what they say, a fool and his money are soon parted, no surprise chelsea has been such an embarrassment this last years

Attached: AAAB6132-0179-4A5D-ADFD-F24EE8729F99.jpg (679x452, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zA5QOMWhEt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you watch the game. Was clearly the best player on the field. Not his fault rest of his team is hilariously bad.

He was the best player on our side and was manmarked by multiple mexicans while our shit team did nothing. It was like watching Messi play for Argentina all over again. His supporting cast up top are mlelsoi garbage like Arriola, Zardes and Altishit, I honestly don't know what more he could have done when no one was making runs to help him break pressure. Fuck Bercuckler.

He's an excellent player, stop being an obnoxious faggot. Respect to Pulisic.

This

Chicano here, I respect pulisic as a player, but damn did Chelsea fuck up with their negotiations, 40 millions would have been fair, then again you have players like dembele and coutinho being valued over 100k and doing nothing on the field, since the madrid-ronaldo sign-up the transfer market has been really messed up

i actually feel bad for him. usa is so garbage you can visibly tell he was the only one who cared

He's a talented player but Chelsea got ripped off

luigi is still straining

Pulisic is really good, but Pizarro was the best player tonight

This, you don’t pay over 50k unless that player has already won something big and by being a key player, call it eurocup, copa america, champions league, heck, even uefa euro league aka the little team’s cup would be acceptable, dude has won literally nothing important and has never been irreplaceable in dortmund

Who

Honestly if he’s values in 65 million, then fucking Lozano better be valued in 70 at minimum

el chucky is honestly better than pulisic, and terribly underrated. I honestly think that guys like him and Keylor aren't better valued because they're not as marketable.

I wonder if part of Pulisic's stupidly expensive transfer fee is due to his marketing potential.

Lol no. Lozano has the same amount of goals in the eredivisie as Michael Bradley did in the eredivisie. It's a shit league that plays zero defense. Lozano is hilariously overrated.

Micheal Bradley had 18 goals in one season in the eredivisie. That's how shit of a league it is. The same as Lozano had last year lol.

>pachucafags think a pace zoomer like Lozano is good
Damn, stop embarrassing /ligamx/. Memezano wouldn't even score that much in a top 4 league AND this little maricon isn't even PSV's best winger. He should move to Porto like Herrera and stay there bullying portuguese farmers like Corona

found the chillahermano

calm down fag im sure youll be able to buy him for 10million when hes 35 lmao

well, all the burgers finna cop his shirt+they might've gain some new fans, so that price is fair though.

How Mexico is unable to produce a world class player?

>finna cop

Why do Balkan subhumans lap up outdated pop culture this much?

Attached: 1479370191354.jpg (600x418, 27K)

The excuse is they're corrupt, but then so is all of South America and they do better

Supposedly dortmund has bigger hopes for another American they are currently developing. I'm curious to see how it goes

>why he can't he carry a shit team he must suck
retard

Reyna might be good but I dont think he's going to break into the first team as fast as we'd like because Reus and Gotze are the CAMs and that's his position.

for the lulz maybe?

You might be right

Pulisic was great tonight. Tata double teamed him the entire second half and the rest of our shit players were still unable to do anything.

>great
> did nothing

Didn't Pulisic get benched for Sancho most of the season?

It was mostly due to injury.

To be fair he created opportunities at the first half when the US was the most dangerous, Altidore choked on one in particular that could have given them the lead.

I feel he is a bit overrated but by no means a bad player. He just got marked all second half and the US plan stopped working.

He cute

obvs marketing tool

Meh, he is pretty good, but not worth of that price tag, but then again Dortmund has always been notorious for ripping off big teams, these are the guys who sold dembele for 180k afterall, chelsea is just the sucker in turn

I’m not gonna start rooting for Chelsea because of some tap in baby

That’s assuming he is not gonna end warming the bench, which will probably happen in the first half of the Premier

Atletico bought Joao Felix for 126million euros, and Pulisic is literally 10x more proven than him. This is an unironically good transfer for Chelsea

>Facts:
USA played very badly.
>Mexico played better but they were not so clear to score a goal
If the USA NT scored a goal instead of Mexico, Pulisic was the best player of the game. Even losing, there was no Mexican player with the level of Pulisic.
Hopefully, USA will change the "slide of lice" they have as coach.
I leave a video about why Pulisic is a promise:
youtu.be/zA5QOMWhEt4

>Pulishit
he had his chance, now its time for the real american talent to shine

Attached: hqFUKQWEF.webm (720x400, 235K)

João Felix was bought for 130 million after a season where the biggest teams he played were Porto, Sporting and Frankfurt (played with 10 men in the 1st leg)

Pulisic's price tag ain't that bad in the modern market

>Adams
I like him but he's not that good yet.