JAJAJAJAJAJA

JAJAJAJAJAJA
GANAMOS PUTOOOOOOOS
VIVA MEXICO CABRONES

Attached: mexico-flag.jpg (1200x800, 60K)

Based

If you love Mexico so much why don't you go back there?

Cringe. Go home, Jose Fernandez Jr.

All cien mi rey! Somos kings

doing diosito's work here breeding white women and collecting money from "hardworking" taxpaying amerimutts

Posted by Jacob Smith, professional NEET and lifelong baitposter

Based my fellow chi

Its even better knowing the lesbians now will shit all over the burger numales in their country HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

shut up fucking chicano, no one likes u

Attached: 4121.jpg (225x225, 5K)

t.john Melinda Stewart

Statistically it's American men that are breeding your women

You're right about being a drain on their economy though

Show these stats the

absolutely based

Attached: PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-00.png (420x778, 22K)

Congrats on barely beating the USA C Team. You won't get lucky when they have Adams, Brooks, Sargent, Yedlin, Weah and Horvath next time

COPE

VAMOS!!!!!!!!!!!

It's literally the same rate?

Based

based

t. Brian Smith

just 2% more ,also is the fucking same result ,when a white guy have kids with a latina the result are castizo kids ,the same as when a latino have kid with a white woman.

Attached: 35338064_237177126886907_2017754083514908672_n.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

Not the same, if the father is mexi the kid looks like Cantinflas
If the father is white kid looks like George clooney

>tf
>tp
Dios mio

that's fucking stupid , mexicans have more european genes from the paternal side(most spaniards and european that come to mexico were men), when a mexican man have kids with a european woman the kids will look more european

A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics Y chromosomes found the deep paternal ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be predominately European (64.9%),The European Y chromosome was more prevalent in the north and west (de 66.7% a 95%).

>hurr statistically
Listen up potatonigger:
1. You will benefit from white privilege because other Whites do not claim you. They want nothing to do with you because you are subhuman apes.
2. I am your superior and you will address me as such.
3. Kill yourself or starve to death in an island surrounded by fish, it doesn’t matter which, just die