EQUAL PAY

EQUAL PAY

NOW!

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_190703002450-megan-rapinoe.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1147967062217764864
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Men draw more than Women.

Fact.

Now cope.

As soon as you beat a team of 15 year old boys.

Men are paid more because they compete against Ronaldo, Messi, and Germany, not shitty women's players.

Gladly
World cup winners should make more than anyone else
USA is BASED
Incels dont @ me

Defeat a squad of shotas first.

kek,
there's isnt even woman's league and they want more pay?

It doesn't need to be in fútbol R... Right?

Attached: dyke.jpg (1200x1800, 340K)

There is though

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Does Women's champion league even exist?

GET YOUR TITS OUT
GET YOUR TITS OUT
GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS
FOR THE LADS

how big is her penis?

yes, Lyon beat Barca in the final this year

>hate men
>imitate men almost to the point of transitioning
I don't understand dykes

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 77K)

>tfw we have a team in the group stage
holy shit I suddenly love women's football

dykes don't hate men, they're just intimidated and try and cover it up with a veil of (verbal) aggression. they can't deal with men because they grew up without a father.

The USWNT generates more revenue than the USMNT

My 58 year old mother looks hotter than this creatures in her 30s.

Proofs

Try out for the mens league then.

>July 2019: I am forgotten

But the tournament they played in generates nowhere near as much.

I love this argument. they maybe do it through advertising partnerships in which case they actually make more money. the fucking womens world cup doesnt make any money so of course they don't get paid

You know the funny thing, the women are already paid more than the men. The American FA have like employed them because there's no league. They actually get a year round salary from the FA.

While the men get an appearance fee if they play a match, like a friendly or a qualifier or now the Gold Cup.

The women already make more.

Equal pay is lowering their pay.

It really doesn't

>According to a June 2018 piece in the New York Times, the 2018 World Cup in Russia generated an estimated $6.1 billion in revenue (including $3 billion-plus in TV rights and approximately $1.5 billion in sponsorship deals).

2019 WWC generated less then 160 million in revenue.

Why would they get equal pay when men generate 40x the money?

People are not intrested in womens soccer, therefore your TV rights are cheaper (or even free), you have almost no sponsors and tickets are really cheap.

Compare the almost 50k tickets that were sold at $1.000 in the 2018 final to the 25k that were sold at $100 in the 2019 final.

The fact that the stadim in the final was filled by 90%+ USA fans despite being held in Europe and having an European team in the final doesnt make it obvious that the world doesnt care about womens soccer due to the low level of skill?

She can have an equal distribution of male fluids on her face and that’s all

>>According to a June 2018 piece in the New York Times, the 2018 World Cup in Russia generated an estimated $6.1 billion in revenue (including $3 billion-plus in TV rights and approximately $1.5 billion in sponsorship deals).
>2019 WWC generated less then 160 million in revenue.
Why does no one bring these numbers up? Am I missing something?

This.

They want rewards for being woman.

Based.

>Am I missing something?
Yes, you are expecting libs to use logic.

Hatestats, hatefacts and hatetruth have no place in modern political and social discourse, only emotion.

Proofs

Yeah. Me and the lads in the local pub team also feel a bit underpaid.

this but unironically

Stop mansplaining

Instead of raising the pay for the USWNT, why don’t decrease the pay for the USMNT? The men’s team is shit, and the women want equal pay. It’s a win-win.

tits or gtfo

Attached: rapinoe1.jpg (193x146, 36K)

Done. It's time for equal pay burguer.

Attached: 1550360215717.jpg (1280x1920, 442K)

Buisness Idea:
Pay the men what the women get

Someone need teach her about supply and demand 101 please.

How does she keep her hair so perfect during the match? It's remarkable.

They make more shekels than the males. Dykes complete btfo them.

Attached: IMG_20190707_235117.jpg (1080x1660, 327K)

sure, why not

BIGOT
INCEL
TWAT
CREEP
HATER
EQUALITY
SMASH

ASSHOLE
RIGHT WING
EVIL

CAPTORS
RESIST
ALL
ZEROS WITH
Y-CHROMOSOMES

>SMASH
What's this one?

How many people watched the Gold Cup final vs the Women's World Cup final?
>in b4 "they were watching for Mexico"
If the women's final had been Mexico vs USA no one would've watched that shit either

smash the patriarchy

For reference Christian Pulisic’s Transfer fee could pay the salaries of every woman in the FAWPL, Women’s Bundesliga and NWSL for about three seasons. Just John Brooks transfer fee to Wolfsburg netted enough to pay for the whole women’s bundesliga and Brooks is a mediocre centerback

cringe.

Are they really demanding that?! And why are they delusional
Female footy is almost as interesting as female basketball
Nobody cares about it
Literally no one
Athelics tennis skiing are female sports worth watching, valleyball too, cant think of anything else
mma but really rarely

>Christian Pulisic
Youre welcome
Gib reparitions and we send you more mediocre players

The fact that you pathetic faggots are not running this as part of a BOSSposting gimmick disgusts me.

Please user im finding hard to keep my lunch down after a sesh last night

There are two ways to approach the question.
In the first one you believe that you deserve money proportionally to how good you are in what you do. If you believe that, women are overpaid just because they are far worse than men. Honestly, I don't think this is the correct way to approach when we talk about sport, which is just entertainement. So, the second way to think is that women deserve money proportionally to how many people watch them. When women football will be more followed than men football, they will get more money. This will happen naturally, not by just pretending it. Poeple who manage football just want to do money, so when they will understand, (but they have already understood) that women football could be more profitable, they will start to pay women more. Simple as fuck.

Somebody ought to do it.

cant wait for the salt on this one

twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/status/1147967062217764864

Attached: based.jpg (497x494, 80K)

Fucking savage

oof

Nuke the entirety of the US now
Their culture and mindset are poison

This but unironically
Well maybe Utah and Ohio and that's alright
california was one of the worst mistakes in human history