Dude, just pay them more despite the level of competition being drastically lower!

Dude, just pay them more despite the level of competition being drastically lower!

Attached: 1DB7909E-1FAD-4F7B-AA52-09E6823F4557.jpg (1536x1603, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They’re right, the US men’s team sucks dick

>Tell me again why the USWNT is paid less?
Cause you'll be always dumb bitches lmaoo

Someone tell this retard they are paid less because they generate less revenue

spoken like a true retard

In USA's case i think females should earn more than males indeed.

Me and my dad were in the USA for the 2011 and both of us were supporting Japan. Pretty fuckin' based memories.

Lmao they should play against the US national boys high school all-star team (if it even exists) and get blown the fuck out so every one shuts up.

>last year
>constant spamming of "france is niggers xd"
>year later
>constant spamming of ironic equal pay troll threads
Why is sport so cancerous and why can't it be moved to another board?

Who would win in a game, 2 time defending world cup champions or some 15 year olds?

They are paid per revenue. Sometimes they actually make more, like womens world cup years, and in those years they are paid more

Theres literally nothing wrong with the system they currently operate under

15 year olds and from the USA who suck ass, imagine 15 year olds from real good countries.

how much revenue does women soccer generate? exactly

Attached: 1402870673336.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

I would pay them more on the sole fact that they aren't a national embarrassment to our country's athletics like the Men's team, who can barely beat island shitters. Maybe the men's team can actually be motivated to win something if the women are getting paid more than them.

I'm gonna need some more evidence to tell you

I imagine there are teams of even 12 year old ngubus who can beat them
ngubus hit puberty earlier

>rainbow flag next to name
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME

Theyve needed refballed penalties to win against their toughest rivals and act like absolute retards

>women
>football

Hide.

It's literally the only case in the world where the women's should be paid more than the men. I still hope the USA beats Mexico and the dykes get even more mad for being forgotten though

Why don’t they have mixed competitions to see how good the women’s team really is?

based
cringe

>2019 WC has $131 million worth of revenue
>2018 WC has $6 billion
riddle me where this fucking money is supposed to come from

How about mixed showers instead

>watched Morgan fap challenge after world cup
>lost at this scene
fug

Imagine constantly reacting to hot takes being propagated by Russia trolls who's only goal is to divide. Fuck americans are dumb.

Go dilate, faggot

If women actually watched the women’s WC it would generate more revenue.

Why depend on men watching it?

great point
aint no one trying to watch that shit, high t--ultra competitive women are unnatural and repulsive to normal men and women

I bet she never saw a game in her life.

It is the only way women soccer become popular anyway, not by performance in the field, but by polemics and tweets.

What's funny is the reason the uswnt is so successful, is ironically the reason they will never make as much as the men.

I mean unless the governing body chooses to lose money by just paying them to shut them up.

They need to stop calling any sport mens... just say it’s open gender.
Gender no longer an issue, boom.

>usmnt
>"""bronze"""
The third place match wasn't even played.

>doesn't understand just because you are good at something means you will make money off it
welcome to real fucking life. these retards can't understand basic economics. Something's worth is only what someone's willing to pay for it.

Their earnings are based on revenue. No one cares about women's soccer.

The US women team unironically generates more viewership revenue

>dirt cheap tv contracts
>shit tier ratings here and abroad
>u14 boys level of play
>GIVE US KAWHI CASH YOU INCELS!

No, they don’t.
>inb4 linking an article that conveniently leaves out every revenue statistic that matters

Women earn US Soccer a bit more than men’s but only in the US. They also have way more games that they play. They also earn a salary, as opposed to the men who don’t. The women’s World Cup will generate less than $100 million globally to which women will get about 13% and the men’s will generate around $4 billion to which they’ll get around 9%. They’re in completely different stratosphere’s of both competitive level and play.

Do footballers get payed by their national teams? wtf

That's who sponsors are throwing money at them to get their brand on the screen. Doubling these women's pay would literally bankrupt the organization.

nice

Get laid

Lets pretend they didnt get BTFO by those texas kids and say their competitive level is """"""high""""""".
Do they actually think their piss tier competition makes as much money for the us federation as the conCACAf cup let alone the male world cup to warrant a wage increase?

Quints of true quintessentially

>Women earn US Soccer a bit more than men’s but only in the US.

So the only market that matters? I don't think anyone cares about the MNT outside the US

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

Checked and redpilled

Attached: 2e6.jpg_large.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

based

I think you didn't quite grasp what he was saying.

I'm pretty sure americans care more about their USWNT thant USMNT since they see "soccer" as a feminine sport. it might change if the USMNT does decently in the next WC 'cuz even if burgers don't like football much they're very patriotic but as of now USWNT viewership > USMNT viewership

Attached: 1445553214269.jpg (225x225, 19K)

If you’re gonna say that’s the only market that matters, then sure. Redo their CBA and completely cut out bonuses due to viewership revenue and simply base pay off what they generate nationwide and have the men do the same. They’ll earn far less than what they earn now because, shocker, US Soccer isn’t gonna want to turn less of a profit in order to pay their players. Then, the men will earn even less. Everybody’s happy.

Normies ruin everything! I watched the women’s world cup before all of this petty spectacle. The reality is that though the US girls bring more success than the men, the viewership is not there to earn the pay they want. It’s sad really because, competitive levels aside, you can’t expect female footballers to earn a big paycheck every four years. Their income has to come from professional leagues. You don’t exactly see the mouth-breathers on twitter creating a consistently strong fanbase for domestic leagues. Women’s soccer is slowly developing, but it starts at the professional club level, not our stupid NCAA system.
All these “brave” hot takes are the equivalent of a person who has never known poverty say, “dude, just feed the kids in Africa.”

I think USA has been trying to develop football (men) for many years to the next level, but if they do not change their communist league system they will not get anything.

Really? Not a single source?

So the women earn more domestically.
Women and men play more or less the same amount of games. The deal breaker is that the men failed to play any games in 2018 due to missing the WC.
The men also seemed to struggled with ratings, which is not surprising due to point above.
It should also be considered that the women are a more attractive draw than men in nearly any game. The WWC may earn way less, but a large part of those ratings are for the women. That will never be said of the men

>Tell me again why the USWNT is paid less?
supply and demand and they regularly lose to middle school boys

I still don't think you're grasping what he was saying.

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/amp/

Look, a 5 second google search that addresses exactly what was said!

Based
Hoes mad

imagine having such little integrity you force trying to get paid the same as the men's team - the same team you're forcefully segregated from playing in because you're so inferior. then after a few years pass and you don't get your way, you lose a game against u15 boys and does this make you reconsider things? hell no - you're a woman, so you push on even further, disregard the entire field of economics and decide to sue the USSF for 'institutionalized gender discrimination' while your twitter followers and 'progressive journalists' cherry pick irrelevant statistics in an attempt to validate your moronic demands

Attached: 1RtKOun.jpg (588x1000, 110K)

There are a bunch of both straight men and women in tweeter comments unironically asking rapinoe and other wwc players to rape and/or beat them violently. I couldn't believe it.

Surprised this guy wasn't taken outside and lynched by angry twitter mobs.

Arsenal hasn't won anything meaningful in a long while. Yet they get paid more than any division 2 champ or whatever cup winner. Same shit

based

>the Men's team, who can barely beat island shitters.
6-0

American population that watches soccer watches USWNT female soccer more than UEFA/Bundesliga/Copa/Etc

That's because soccer fans in USA are mainly living in deeply liberal cities.

Fag

Stakes are not that high in women's football, its easy to won when you are less shit than the others but you are still shit at the end of the day so here's why they cant get more money.