What did he say to piss her off?

What did he say to piss her off?

Attached: 1059DC58-2211-4756-95D7-4155FDD15112.jpg (590x350, 39K)

“Fuck dykes”

>”Win first.”

>tfw dad texted me saying Rapinoe is his "favorite professional athlete" because of her opinion on "the person occupying the white house"
You don't even watch soccer dad

She wouldnt do any kissy kissy(pissy pissy) in front of him with her gf

She’s just a whiny cunt.

Nothing. He exists and that's enough to trigger that simpleton.

how does it feel to have two mothers?

Based

my dad says passive aggressive shit like this too i just stopped talking to him about politics

Seems like he’s been nothing but professional and courteous towards her and the team specifically, why is she chimping out?

There was some back and forth but I don’t follow whamens sports so idk

he cried like a little bitch when she said she wouldn't visit the white house

might have something to do with policies he and his supporters champion, but what do i know

He's not soi boy or anything, he's just one of those really "woke" black dudes who thinks Trump is literally Hitler.

I don't understand this either.
Or most over reaction against Trump.

name one

She's probably mad that he supported equal rights for gay people before Hillary did

he's pretty close

s󠛡󠛡󠛡o󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y

s󠛡󠛡󠛡o󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y. Just type that.

My dad likes Trump but thinks he’s an asshole

Force of habit, I thought onions was still being filtered

Your did sounds like a huge faggot

He's a man and she's a dyke, that's the problem here

Wait what the fuck

God forbid, but I totally would this dyke

onions

It is, you have to use some unicode poisoning to skip the filter. Just copy and paste the following into a notepad file to see what it looks like:

's󠛡󠛡󠛡o󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡󠛡y'

>"the person occupying the white house"
Yikes.
I have friends who call him "45" irl.

why is he black?

stop saying soi anyway it's 2019

don't have retard friends.

This. Start calling them phytoestrogens

What about Rapinoe though?

gross

you and your friends sound like douches

Is your dad my dad?

>You watching the world cup final sat son?
>You mean the concacaf final?
>No the one America is in.
>America is in the concacaf final.
>The women's final.
>No I actually haven't watched it at all.
>You're missing out. It's so much better than the men with all their flopping.
>I thought I saw people complaining online about the flopping.
>Well yeah but the women at least win. The men suck.
>I just find it boring and slow. I mean I've seen 4th division games that are more skilled.
>Oh, what are you just one of those guys that think the women shouldn't get paid or get attention because they're women?
>When's the last time you watched the women's team?
>The last world cup.

she's a woman, you don't need much to piss any of them off

also, no one will care about women's football until the next wc and she knows it, better get the attention now

Idk he was born like that

imagine letting woman sport get to you like this

holy shit, your dad must consume everything the media throws at him. it is your duty to redpill him

this is my grandpa:

>most of them look like trannies
>they are so bad its funny
>even I could score on these gk, holy shit

I love my grandpa

onions?

most of black people do, I don't think it's a coincidence, maybe we should look at this

That, my good friend, would be like banging my fucking head into the wall. Like op my dad fancies himself the wokest motherfucker on the planet. Who has to throw his two cents onto everyone. Except my dad is white... But he was also born that way.

I'm attracted to lesbians

>work with roastie that hates Trump
>ask her why
>"you dont know want to see me go off on Trump"
>"I do"
>literally cant think of a reason why besides him saying mean things

Attached: 1450471965945s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>I wouldn't even grab you by the pussy

Your Dad sounds pretty based.

Megan Rapinoe is only liked LGBTQ+ Twitter, but other than that, I don’t really see anyone caring about another athlete who thinks he or she is more important than a sitting President.

Basically this.
Also like to point out that women follow the sheep, so she’s not really brave or anything. You can even expect Alex Morgan to say the exact same thing in the future. It’s only a matter of time.

Attached: 37FFDEEC-4496-4BC8-88BC-E0123DE7E60A.jpg (944x629, 207K)

Trump's lifting a ban that prohibited discrimination against LGBQT adoptions, ended protections for transgenders at homeless shelters, is allowing health care providers to discriminate based on religious beliefs, has discussed trying to repeal birthright citizenship for gay couples who used donated eggs or surrogates (regardless of whether or not the parents are citizens), banned transgenders from military service, appointed many politicians who are against LGBQT rights, yadda yadda yadda. I realize many people will like Trump because he did these things, but Rapinoe has good reason to feel like he's infringed on her rights.

Yes, but what does your mother's other son think?

>1. his supporters are virgins who call women roasties

Are you his wife’s son?

The truth

>the debate me guy
yikes

Shit, how can someone afford to be trans when they’re homeless? Is that why they’re homeless?

I'm way whiter than him, to the point that people have asked if I was adopted to our faces, so possibly.

So is your mum a cracka and your dad a nigga?

Yep

>I'm way whiter than him, to the point that people have asked if I was adopted to our faces, so possibly.
How do you two respond? That's a pretty ignorant question, especially from strangers (I assume people who know you better would already be aware that you're not adopted).

By any chance, do you look like this?

Attached: B1B2D61E-5D31-47BC-9D20-896621565A06.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

does your dad enjoy watching your mom suck nigger cock

Nothing. Rapinhoe started it when she said she didn't want to go to the white house

maybe but she didn't just come out and say it, she was asked about it in an interview

Help me Yea Forums

I don't like women crying about 'MUH PROFESSIONAL LEAGUES MUH GENDER WAGE GAP', yet I think it's hilarious how strongly anti trump they are

It's only happened a couple times. We just say "no" and move on (or if the question is "is he yours" which we got once, then my dad just says "yes").

I do look a bit like Logic, although I have hair and it's straight/wavy

Well he is a nigger so....yes?

>Hello everyone, an...

>Well he is a nigger so....yes?
other nigger cocks I guess, or maybe even white cocks in that case

How do you feel about the blacked memes that turkish posters often spam the site with

Your grandpa sounds based, hue

A lot of anons need to HAVE SEX

Good post

He ditched her when I was like 6 for a girl 10 years younger so I doubt he cares what she does

A bit grossed out tbqh, it's weird seeing that your parents are apparently a fetish for asian dudes on Yea Forums

>He ditched her when I was like 6 for a girl 10 years younger
Stop larping, if you really had a black father he'd go out for cigarettes and you'd never hear about him again

maybe u shouldnt care about things that dont affect u sweetie xx

It's not larping. He divorced my mom and married a younger woman a few months later. And he doesn't smoke.

should I have sex?