Mfw watching that entire shitty tournament as a european

>mfw watching that entire shitty tournament as a european

Attached: griezmann grimace of acknowledgement.png (1270x940, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/
youtube.com/watch?v=wP5Ye5-LES8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The standard of football was ridiculously poor. A non-European country will never win the World Cup again. I'm completely serious. Watching the Sopa de America just made me realise how large the power gap between Europe and South America has become in the past decade or so. I hope I'm wrong, because a European dominated footballing landscape would be very boring, but I honestly can't see sudaca countries bridging the gap anytime soon.

The WWC wasn't that bad spainbro

Yeah it's pretty cringe. When I tell them i don't watch SA football, they're not even mad, they just know why.

What happened to Brazil? You used to be the gods, watching you used to be an event for us.

Eurocup was shit portugal denmark netherlands and greece have won it its extremley shit

Watch Copa Oro

Watch "Copa Mexico vs USA" aka Copa Oro if you wanna cringe hard

we won, thats what happened
do you think that your NT is way ahead of SA level? don't forget that you almost shat your pants against Colombia, which couldn't advance in this Copa edition.

>being e*Ropean
>2019
OH NONONONONONO

I'm mainly on about style of play.

all european are biased against SA on this shitty board tbhonest, especially brits for some reason.

thank you for watching us ^^

Yeah, the tournament was pretty awful and the standard of play was childish.
I still don't believe there are people who willing watches a mickey mouse cup like the woman's world cup

This. I tuned off after 45 minutes today, it was that bad

they hate us because they ain't us

cafu has more world cups than you

SEGUID LA FINAL DE LA COPA ORO FERNANDO

silly logic. peru made the final yet couldn't get out of a world cup group with denmark and australia

>muh istree
You arent by any chance that one Brazillian obsessed with Liverpool are you? Would be pretty ironic.

I didn't see that much of a gap. Which european team has a squad on Brazil's level. We're only lacking on RB, and even there we have Danilo, Alves, Fabinho. On all other positions we have at least 2 and sometimes 3 world class players.

>France
>Belgium
>England
>Netherlands
>Germany
>Spain
All currently better than Brazil

>Germany
>Netherlands
>spain
What is wrong with you

what did you expect from us then, Satan quads?
Ronaldinho arriving in an UFO at half-time and scoring 3 goals with bicycle kicks and then hyper speed jump at at the top of Christ Statue?
we scored 5 against Peru in group stage and had a good 1st half against argentina in a tough match.
Joga bonito is over, thats it, we buried it when we got destroyed at WC, now we play like you guys at Europe do, our players are just normal level, instagram whores, you know that. Only winning WC again will restore a little bit of hope about bringing back the style we used to play in the 90's

only belgium ad france
fifa.com/fifa-world-ranking/ranking-table/men/

LW: Neymar, Neres, Everton, Vinícius, Rodrygo, Douglas Costa
RW: Richarlison, Willian,
CF: Firmino, Jesus
AM: Coutinho, Paquetá, Arthur
DM: Casemiro, Fabinho, Allan, Fernandinho
LB: Filipe Luis, Marcelo, Alex Sandro
RB: Dani Alves, Danilo
CB: Silva, Marquinhos, Miranda, Miranda
GK: Alisson, Ederson

All those players playing in top teams in Europe, except Everton, but he'll soon be there after his performances. So, what now, fag?

I wrote Miranda two times, meant to write Militão.

The use of VAR was fucking abysmal.

Of those, only Alisson and Neymar are world class lmao

Besides France desu I don't think Uruguay si too far away from any yuro.

if Uruguay was better in their finalizations and Argentina find a CF that actually scores, there's still some chance for one of the three to win something, Brazil never stopped producing players, just had some bad years

We got colonized and start play boring european soccer instead of joga bonito. Look at both semi finals goals and today first goal. They all started with dribbling and skill not organized team play and great passing just ousadia e alegria and it's why we won after so many years

your shitty continent fault, when the players stayed in their countries before the 00's latin american football was god level, you buyed them and put shitty tactical football in their heads instead of our fifa street style

>as european
>Literary moor morracaine mutt islamic savied to our crhistiansm
Ok., Also I really love Mint tea.

Try playing the game with only actual Europeans instead of importing talent from elsewhere and we'll see

No-one cares about 10 ngubus and a mutt playing for "european countries"
also this

why are the Brazilian triggered at the truth ?

knocked out by belgium last world cup, 7-1 the one before that, crashed out against Netherlands in 2010 - the gap is real

gap? look at the game, belgium had luck and then proceed to do nothing but park the bus the whole game

I will say more, had we faced the french we would win easily

>Losing to peru
lel

We tied.

South America needs to stop letting their best players play overseas.

It's the coaching desu

you are fucking unlucky, you always play well but keep missing the goals, how cavani and suarez are even strikers

Suarez is getting old and Cavani is always hit or miss.

What killed Uruguay was VAR SINSONS, without it at least one of the fucking goals would have been allowed.

We were guaranteed to win in 2018 and you know it's true

Mate, Argentina were vice-champions just five years ago...

Also, Sudaca football is just Brazil and Argentina. Uruguay is good, but overall it's just Brazil and Argentina. It's just two teams. You can't expect much from just two teams, and even so Argentina was still vice-champions a while ago.

Take any pair of Euro teams and you will also find similar problems. In this century:

Brazil/Argentina: one title, one 2nd place;
Italy/Germany: two titles (best pair); no second place, several group stage eliminations, inability to qualify;
Spain/Netherlands: One title; one 2nd place; group stage elimination, inability to qualify.
France/England: one title, one 2nd place, some group stage eliminations
Portugal/Belgium: nothing.

The opposite, they have to export more players ro the elite teams of Europe so they can develop in better conditions and at the highest level of competitivity.
Honestly is pretty embarassing having to see Argentina fielding players from Defensa y Justicia, River Plate, Boca Juniors, Lanus, etc in official matches against the top European NTs.

lmao Chi Chay was tactically schooled by fucking Roberto Martinez, undone by simple counter attacks

if you think that was just "luck" you will never Improve

Only European teams that are going to win are the ones with the most niggers lmfao. See the French team dipshit.

>oh nono we prefer to see African people running fast mimicking their passion for our country
Euros are truly, truly a bunch of faggot cucks. I hope that muslims and niggers destroys your fucking continent soon enough. Portugal and croats are fine tho.

Moor
Go pray achmed

Yikes! You seem upset, sweetie. Who hurt you? Lots to unpack here. Wanna talk about it?

>t. el no juega finalesANO

We could've won in Russia easily if not for Nerman's faggotry and Belgium on a very lucky day

>Sopa de America

Attached: 1364870100981.jpg (400x399, 93K)

Doubt it. France would've dabbed on you like they always do. They're your tournament bogey team.

They're not the real france anymore, just a bunch of pacey niggers

What's your point

Your country is blacker than France. Shit man, you're country is blacker than mine!

I fail to see your point. Their starting eleven were unironically blacker in 2006, when they knocked you out in the quarter-finals.

That this france was one of the weakest World Cup winners in history and we would've beaten them

>Europeans (save for Spain and Germany) field pacey nigs to outrun or physically assault everyone
>Ecuador does the same
>already breaking out in the under 21's and under 19's
TRY SPRINTING PAST BUM DEFENDERS NOW, DONATELLO
GO BACK TO AFREAKA LUKAKU
THE CUP'S COMING HOME (to Quito)

Attached: 140823091730312893.jpg (960x496, 54K)

1-7 lol Andre schürle freaking dabbed upon you all.

>"Weak" France beat Belgium
>The same Belgium that beat Brazil
>Therefore, Brazil could beat France
Hmmm...

idk about the others but mexico and peru are spot on

>not the real france
I can think of another team whose demographics changed from its "original"

Attached: Brazil_national_football_team _FIFA_World_Cup_1930.gif (529x395, 186K)

>England
>Netherlands
>Spain
>France

>Good

Woah... so this is the power of british football knowledge and selective reading...

>england
>netherlands
>belgium
>germany
pls

Brazil would've won the wc if they had Casemiro vs Belgium

>france wins WC with a half african team
>"e-european football is SO superior"

Si viajas todos los años a Italia
Si la cultura es tan rica en Alemania
¿Por qué el próximo año no te quedas allá?
Si aquí no tienes los medios que reclamas
Si aquí tu genio y talento no da fama
Si tu apellido no es Gonzales ni Tapia

unironically this

fernandinho ruined everything for Brazil. Why didn't they kill that faggot

That's as many as the entirety of Europe has.

Other than Umtiti, all the French players at the last World Cup were born and raised in France. There's a reason they're called NATIONAL teams and not ETHNIC teams.

Soooo much this #refugeeswelcome

>griezmann
>spaniard
LaLiga would be shit if it weren't for the foreign talent, hell, if it weren't for Real Madrid and Barça's money. And don't even bother talking about 2010, because the catalans won it for you, it's oficially the crown's reason not to let them get their independence

>Also, Sudaca football is just Brazil and Argentina.
this, brazil are on their way back and argentina just need to remove the last bits of their cebollitas generation and bring back a pragmatic manager like sabella

I'm not making a judgement call, boyo. I'm just telling it like it is. You can complain about all the Ngubus on the French team, until the cows come home. That's your prerogative.

>their cebollitas generation and bring back a pragmatic manager like sabella
bostero puto in france

But I agree with you entirely, friend #stopbrexit #diversityisourstrength

The saddest part, is that in your head, you truly believe that you're being clever and witty.

Don't know what you're talking about, my friends. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll have a chance to win another World Cup when whites are a minority in England, with a vibrant, inspiring new generation of 2nd and 3rd generation british players

Ecuador always had pacy niggers. This time we fielded LESS niggers and more "latin looking" kids, and we almost get to the final. And don't compare our niggas with the Africans in Europe. Our blacks are Ecuadorian and feel entirely Ecuadorian.

the quality of the football between nations league and copa america was abysmal

They are equal good, atleast Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Argentina and Chile. On a good day any o them can beat any European team. The gap is their lack of tactics and discipline which is often the only difference

>good tactics should lose against Ngubus
typical amerishart

>implying south americans understand tactics

posts like these make me regret that you're leaving europe

Attached: 1562445188722.jpg (843x635, 177K)

didn't the Spanishlards get thrashed like 6-1 by argentina recently?

You sure about that

Attached: 190951.png (633x308, 52K)

That's absolute bullshit, Uruguay, Brazil, Chile and Colombia can easily play with any European team, and Argentina is shit but on paper they are pretty good.
I think their problem is that their players mostly play in different European teams so they lack cohesion. Look at fucking Germany, like 5 played for Bayern and 4 played for Dortmund in 2014.

>French doing what niggers call "that face that white guys do"
The iron knee

Attached: k2j705upkj401.jpg (750x750, 55K)

>Mexican understanding of reality

hi antoine , still searching for a club ?

Based. Sudacas absolutely seething at this post.

You forgot Norway.

t. never lost against Brazil. 2 wins, 2 draws

Attached: 1558418849457.png (512x695, 586K)

Sudacas in absolute shambles at being faced with the truth

The argies were not the 2nd best team in 2014 honestly. They scored a total of 2 goals in the entirety of the knockout rounds, one of which came in extra time.

>favela mutt monkey
>talks about racial purity
>their whole roster and countries is full of mutts

Attached: 1533839023541.jpg (701x1000, 97K)

>Have to go to penalties vs Colombia without their best player
>needing a penalty to even be on the same level with them
Big yikes from me Nigel.

>ynr when everyone wished they were brazilian youtube.com/watch?v=wP5Ye5-LES8

Imagine being an European npc, what a shitty soulless experience. Every competitive club in Europe has at least a southamerican chad playing for them, and probably being the most relevant and different player between all those euros npc. Only yurops that aren't soulless are easterns Europeans, but they can't compare in terms of individual talent against southamericans. Yeah, maybe we are irrelevant in the international competitions, but just imagine watching football without southamericans playing it, soulless as fuck.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

ok Boateng go

At least our country was a mutt shithole from the start, unlike european countries which are only recently becoming cucked and niggerfied.

Fuck

Attached: 1547274344643.jpg (624x768, 41K)