We tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

we tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the GOAT"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him on top of it, so he doesn't feel the pressure (Basile). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that plays like Barcelona so he can feel comfortable (Martino, Batista). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack, Maradona 1986 style (Sabella). It didn't work.

He chokes against Brazil. Okay, Brazil is a great team. He chokes against Germany. Okay, Germany is a great team. He chokes against Uruguay, okay, they are world champions.

We sacked coaches and players because he didn't like them (Riquelme, Tevez, Basile). We put in coaches and players just because he asked (Martino and his Newell's friends).

He doesn't score in KO games? Maybe he's saving up for the next game. Maybe he's saving up for the final.

Now he had this chance in silverware. He only had to perform against Chile (so you understand how small they are, 3 people died celebrating a Copa America). Many people would have hailed him as the GOAT, even though winning a Copa America of which we have 14 already doesn't mean much.

Not only he doesn't perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only he doesn't score, it's okay, 11 KO games without scoring, but it's okay, he's still good. Not only he doesn't assist, it's okay, it's your team mates right? They are your friends Messi, you sacked Tevez, you asked for Higuain and Aguero. But okay, we get it, you didn't assist.

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

Attached: 20190707103606640743o.jpg (750x500, 49K)

Attached: 1562451157586.jpg (686x351, 156K)

Is this loss

>it's your team mates right?
this is the bit that annoys me the most
it's never him, ever, it's always the other dudes that """suck"""

and they are top players mostly

rent free

>argentina deserves to win because reasons

tired of this meme

their media is so cancer because they unironically buy in to it

But we are Argentina.
You're Colombia, just like that. Good players and everything, but Colombia nonetheless

I don't think any other winning nation thinks like this though

Reminder that the FIFA created the Copa america centenario only for messi, and they still choked against Chile in the penalties. He is the eternal pecho frio and the UEFAlona baby.

and that next year well have a copa america again but on argentina. what will messoy blame, pitches and var again?

>we

I fucking hate portuguese posters on /his/, but god them I love them on Yea Forums.

by the way can anyone post some youtube links of argie press and/or sports talks trashing this hack after this match?

>argentinian media trashing messoy

i dont think there's any. at least not the ones i checked

he will blame the gks for touching the ball with their hands, complain about not getting a penalty because of a sliding tackle he received in the middle of the pitch, blame the rain for making the pitches wet, complain about the ball being too round, complain about the center-backs for not letting him score and blame the wind.

there were tons of talks after the wc. trashing him like the hack he is. argie press hates him when playing NT

>portuguese posters on /his/
I never go on /his/ but knowing our poltards I can easily imagine them being insufferable cunts there

O TWAIN

messoy got on the good side of the press by complaining about conmebols corruption tho. they're all on his side now

Reminder that Chile made Messi ragequit the national team and throw a autistic tantrum

argentine media is on par with the spaniards. they try to sell to their population that their NT must win everything and they trash it when they slip for whatever reason because they know that the average argie likes to consume that trashing.

everyone is sucking his dick for having his "maradona" moment and speaking out and calling corruption

messi finally found a way to get a pass,talking shit lmao

>Batista
>plays like Barcelona

Anyone who disrespect my GOAT is extremely stupid. Stop this shit. Messiah is the the best footballer. Gaynaldo is nothing. Fuck portugal.

fuck its true. he got away with it the motherfucker.

What the fuck are you talking about? They are still delusional and think that Brazil robbed them muh futurology penalty