Why are we such fucking sore losers?

Why are we such fucking sore losers?

>Messi is a fucking tax evader and talks about corruption but never said a single word about corruption in argentinian football in YEARS but when it happens in Brazil and all his friends are at risk he cries like a baby.
>All argentinian journalists and rapporteurs are sad as fuck and can't stop saying biased shit in pure damage control.
>People from all the country are talking about fair play when they celebrate that we won a WC making a goal with the hand.
>We barely passed to the finals and we think that we should be the champions.

As an Argentinian I can say that we are complete shit. Complete lack of dignity in the form of a country.

Attached: descarga.png (284x177, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

elmostrador.cl/noticias/mundo/2016/06/14/detienen-a-ex-ministro-kichnerista-en-argentina-cuando-enterraba-dinero-en-un-convento/
youtube.com/watch?v=voY8ZqFQ5pQ
actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/320460-messi-podria-enfrentarse-sancion-dos-anos-acusaciones-corrupcion-conmebol?fbclid=IwAR2MJS3run0sYpZNezV548k4qbAUIbRYP5VuGEto78u3AOQrj8wIbLXh3n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>a self aware argie
A sight to behold

CHUPALA PUTITO, COMO SE NOTA QUE SOS UN CHILENO O UN BRAZUCA CON PROXY

AGUANTE ARGENTINA, MARADONA Y MESSI PAPA

Attached: cc050615v006f13.jpg_258117318.jpg (829x466, 41K)

You and Holland are both cursed. I'm so sorry.

Argentina is way bigger than that manlet, you shouldn't give a shit about that drama queen and remove him.

were Argentinians really counting on winning though? were they even favorites?

>COMO SE NOTA QUE SOS UN CHILENO
please stop

Attached: 1556463404779.jpg (629x505, 16K)

I don't think "we" are sore losers
I think the media is overreacting because they have been ordered to overreact by the authorities of Argentine football. All journalists receive money here.
AFA is attacking CONMEBOL through Messi, and journalists are getting paid to support AFA.

A FUCKING STAR

at least you guys have won something

we have like what, one copa america? we're pathetic

You don't know how to lose and worse, you win with many shitty tricks for years, i will start with Grondona and the list goes on.

This generation should be a lession for your entire country, stop sucking fotballs's dick, we get cocky because 2 cups but in the end, we know that the team would implode any minutes and it happened, at least now they're honest and we just don't give a fuck anymore, time to go back to other important things.

Your country born, lives and dies with fotball, everyone want to be Messi or Drogodona, at least here we know that our NT would be on jail if wasn't for football.

I know that "EL CHILEANO MALIGNO" but, you're the worst people i have ever seen in Latinoamerica, can't even respect you as a country anymore, a shame.

The only favorite was Brazil

>saying tax evasion is wrong

KEKED

thats the sun, retard

How does an argentinian kill himself?

He jump from his high ego

Attached: 1548186144242.png (757x615, 329K)

I fucking hate spics. I wish Brazil was like Australia, an island in the middle of nowhere.

>we
Back to Venezuela, amigo.

>OP is a retard that buys into the Messi's friends meme
lol
all I needed to know

tax evasion is absolutely glorious

I was listening to the cordoba radio after the match and some the rapporteur said that Brazil never won anything important recently, completely missing the olympics gold like it was nothing. We are so prideful that we don't admit that other people won things. It's incredible.

Go and listen to Pollo Cuck Vignolo and try to tell me that you don't feel a bit of shame as an argentinian. You giant faggot.

Maybe next year you can do it Colombia bro

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 13K)

Ser cinico y decir que todos son unos malos qls no es tanto mejor que ser mal perdedor como argentina.

Don't cry hermano you guys always makes me happy

>tax evasion is absolutely glorious

Attached: rocket_thumbs_up.jpg (316x400, 19K)

And AFA is angry at CONMEBOL, because the president of Argentina (who was the president of Boca for 12 years) is an associate of the current president of Boca and AFA, and he wanted CONMEBOL to give the last Libertadores Cup to Boca without playing the second half of the final, because of the incidents.
CONMEBOL instead made Boca and River finish the match in Madrid.

So, it's just an issue of politics and corruption. It isnt really genuine and super widespread.

Attached: carrio.png (941x790, 1.12M)

thanks but we're probably going to crash and burn like this year

good luck to you too

>Go and listen to Pollo Cuck Vignolo and try to tell me that you don't feel a bit of shame as an argentinian. You giant faggot.
It's just a sports personality
His job isn't to represent us, you fucking self-hating retard, he's just feeding into the drama

>completely missing the olympics gold like it was nothing
it is nothing
Messi won the olympic tournament with Argentina but that's also treated like nothing. Deja de hablar sin saber, mogolico

>Pollo Cuck Vignolo
El cabezón se la da!

A T R O P L E L A T E D
based

We would do the same shit to other countries if the Copa America was held in ours, we did it with the world cup and take pride of it decades later even if there was a fucking dictatorship.

the sun is a star you reaterd

Twain?

>>I fucking hate spics. I wish Brazil was like Australia, an island in the middle of nowhere.

Attached: 1546983792375.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Medel reconocio que Peru nos jugo mejor y eso es mas aprendizaje que rayar "Aqui esta el campeon de America" hace 3 años. Argentina no he visto nunca reconocer nada respecto a sus fallos, y no me vengas a decir "PERO ESTABAMOS MEMEANDO", porque eso es banter, yo sabia desde que vi la copa que no seriamos campeones, es cosa de ver como Peru nos leyo las bandas.

Argentina esta literalmente en modo "TODOS ME QUIEREN TIRAR AL SUELO, NO ES NUESTRA CULPA POR PERDER" y eso es algo totalmente patetico.

why is he literally a macaco? what is wrong with that nigga?

>no response to this
seems like OP is playing checkers while everyone else is playing chess

>Argentina esta literalmente en modo "TODOS ME QUIEREN TIRAR AL SUELO, NO ES NUESTRA CULPA POR PERDER" y eso es algo totalmente patetico.
alto strawman, chilindio
People who actually watched the brazil match know that the refball argument is pointless, we played right into brazil's hands. Messi getting sent off vs Chile was bullshit, even Medel agrees with that

Por qué la prensa argentina es TAN pro Messi? Me da la impresión de que tienen terror de criticarlo.

Estuve leyendo la cobertura de Olé de la Copa y es desvergonzada, siempre es el mejor de la cancha y hasta sacaban notas "felicitandolo" por decidirse a cantar el himno por primera vez. Otras lo comparaban con Maradona porque había reclamado contra la FIFA. Al final del partido contra Chile le preguntaban a Medel - no sé qué medio - si acaso admiraba a Messi, a pito de nada.

Tan terrible es reconocer que a veces va a jugar mal? A qué le tienen miedo los periodistas?

Attached: 1560642789391.jpg (660x371, 32K)

He's from south Brazil

Dude...people on social media and in public spaces are crying about Brazil winning.
Crying about possible penalties and making futurology theories about what would happend if they gave us a penalty. Is not that we even made an effort to fight against that result, there wasn't a 2-1 or anything.

We literally played like shit that match, Of course there was a bit of local biased ref in some moments but come one... We played very poorly and brazil was tight and had a good goalkeeper.

My boipucci was made for Argentine bbc.

But you are, friend. An isolated community of violent macacos tossed in the middle of a vast green sea, the jungle.

Attached: 1468460510826.jpg (1265x1775, 642K)

Bacan, los matones qls maduraron un año antes de retirarse. Ah no, solo fue medel, vidal sigue teniendo un ego de mierda que no quiso jugar el partido de ayer.

>messi gets sent off
>argentina wins

maybe we both have a lot to learn on not relying on divas like him and nerman

Cerra el orto chileANO

Don't @ me, disgusting beaners

El loco es el mejor jugador de la historia, es complicado criticarlo

I get what you mean in the sense of AFA trickery and dark pacts in the shadows. 90's Boca juniors is a perfect example of this.

How sad man, I truly appreciate chile because of the other half of my family, and grow up with el club de los tigritos and seeing
Zamorano and Salas playing but not everyone is Argentina is like this, Porteños mostly but they are like the biggest cancer of all.

Messi on the pitch 2-0
Messi gets sent off 0-1

Attached: 1550949137572.png (1023x820, 73K)

based

mark my words,that 2014 final lost is going to haunt us for years and years...

If you are a bit of a human that goes out of his room and his computer you can hear all the people, the town complainig about Brazil, im small chats crying about VAR and saying similar things "Waaaah it was rigged, waaaaah!!! It's all staged!! Waaa messi was right corruption made us loose!!!!".
It's not only on TV faggot, there's real people, feeling it, saying it and speaking about it with tones of resentment.

Dude If modern messi would won ANYTHING that has gold with the national team it would be praised as something to talk about. Not some vague memory in 4:3 from the Bielsa Years, with Roman and other people shadowing him.

Fuck you.

>La abominacion de la Plata

Nobody is saying that the refball isn't bad, because it was really bad, fuck Pitana, but you're still whinning, AFA, periodist, players, everyone at your country for something so stupid like Aguero diving and Messi insulting Medel yesterday.

Your current players are the worst argentina i have ever seen in football, they lost the respect the previous players build for years.

Pone a Dybala en vez de Messi.

I hate all argentines but messi.

Based

Si es el mejor entonces ya deberia de haber ganado una copa internacional con Argentina, cosa que no ha pasado, ya deja de creerte las mentiras infladas por la prensa.

That's literally me, tho

Ey, al menos 1, y ese uno promovio a que Pulgar, Maripan, Opazo, el Tucu y otros que son nuestro recambio, tambien maduraran y cambien su juego, bacan, ya sabemos desde 2015 que Vidal no es el ejemplo a seguir. Y Charles tambien.

>El loco es el mejor jugador de la historia

No.

He's literally "Don't touch me a bit or I fall into the ground" the worst thing is that ref's believe his shit..

BASED AND TAX-EVASIONPILLED

Attached: 1562114208888.jpg (470x485, 15K)

>at least here we know that our NT would be on jail if wasn't for football.
Absolute KEK

Attached: images (83).jpg (556x552, 35K)

En españa, en una liga que le ayuda mucho, con sponsors y una terrible influencia economica.
A nivel internacional es un asco.

I'd like to thank argentina for coming up with "pecho frio," the concept that comes the closest to describing me as a person

Messi doesn’t allow the team to be coached. He’s got to go!

I don't get your society desu, you should be focusing, more than ever since your economy is on the verge of doom, to improve the knowledge of your youngs and the only thing i see on social media is "MUH MESSI, MUH MARADONA" and listening to shitty periodist of Fox Sport and TyC for years.

I would leave the country asap in your position.

>El Mejor

Drogodona era el mejor porque el weon se echaba el equipo encima y gana partidos, como lo hace CR7 ahora, Messi esta lejos de ser el mejor.

Underrated

A mi parece que estas muy pistolito

es el mejor pero juega con 9 horribles y di maria que es mas horrible todavia como mierda queres que gane algo

Imposto é roubo, sonegar é legítima defesa

Because he sells. Journalists and sports channels need to sell.
Who would tune in to watch Argentina without him?

Y dale la burra al trigo.

you need sex

lmao macaco BTFO

This but ironically

El conflicto sudamericano es retrasado, no nos deberiamos odiar tanto como nos odiamos
>Recambio
Bacan el recambio de weones arriba de 25 años que nisiquiera son tan buenos. Y medel le tiro un chicle a los fans argentinos, por ultimo vidal choca ferraris en la privacidad de su tiempo libre.

CR7 tiene a Nani y otro monton de troncos terrible malos para la pelota y logro ganar la Eurocopa, y se llevo españa solo en 2018.

Lo que hace años de Fox y TyC.

Argentina cant see past their own ego. We know damn well deep down that we're not gonna get anywhere making an NT of people playing all over Europe.

What Argentina needs is a team of young local players from their own teams. Hell just get the best players from the top 6 teams and use them. All these ticket seller and stadium fillers are nothing but shit who only care about money

brazilians are LITERALLY monkeys??? OHNONONONONONO HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAH

>periodist

>Who would tune in to watch Argentina without him?
brazilian media asked the same thing for a team without nerman and it still worked out fine in the end

people will tune in. argentina is far bigger than messi and you are the ones putting yourself down if you dont think so

>"El conflicto sudamericano es retrasado, no nos deberiamos odiar tanto como nos odiamos"
>*sells out neighbor country that liberated them to england*

Based Medel desu, i heard the audio, argentinANOS being the worst hinchada of South America deserve nothing but hate.

Y por el recambio, si tan solo nuestra ANFP no fuera retardada y nuestros clubes judios para fomentar el profesionalismo del futbul en vez de querer estrellas para vender a los 6 meses, pero dudo que cambie en un largo tiempo, los zoomers no estan bien futbol asi que pa'h que?

still butthurt about last year m8? let it go

god i hate self-hating posts like these
you're just like the "hurr guys not all argentines hate europe and the us guys :) i'm argentine and i love you guys" faggots

you're not going to get an international medal for saying any of that gay ass shit

Sel reflection chad

The tin foil hat wearing beta cuck

Mis viejos estaban en Argentina cuando invadieron las Falklands y escucharon como la gente en la calle cantaba que después le tocaba a Chile, no se hagan los boludos. Por lo demás ustedes le vendieron armas a Ecuador en secreto cuando estaban en guerra con Perú.

>Caso Baltimore
>Patagonia
>Trying to attack us before the Malvinas

And you what? We don't give a fuck about it and the general public don't know or remember a shit about this, you're the only one remembering a stupid war for a stupid islands with the fuck UK, one of the most powerful countries in the world for what? Since the Malvinas your country went downhill on corruption and poorly leadership.

>"B-But the UK"

Maybe, you should first talk with us, give something to us, and THEN attack, we could kick UK ass if you didn't have a expansionist ego.

Now we're trying to help and you cry and rage like a little boy, almost you deserve every single bad thing in your country right now.

Enjoy Christina next year faggot.

They lost 2 -0 to fucking to colombia and tied with paraguay and yet they think they got refballed by a stacked brazil team

based & this

olha o macaco

You are chilean scum, you deserve all the bad things and the sudaca hate sent

Like all SA people, you think you're european. You're not.

Imagine unironically selling out the country that liberated yours.
Pretty much like hurting your own father, the true mark of a traitorous, deceitful people.

maybe if messi had hurt himself like neymar did you guys could have done better

Not your fault. You have some really cancerous sport journalism.

>Patagonia
Excuse you?
Patagonia was always ours.

Mestizaje maligno. In 1950 you were white and the richest cunt in the world

>His job isn't to represent us
redpilled

>El Ogro de la Plata talking about scum

See At least OP know how shitty you're and you're proving him, we could already save your country with new economic deals but fuck you, you deserve Cristina for 8 years more.

Nerman is not on the level of people sucking his dick as Messi is

i wish that was true urubro but somehow people still think this fucker is a saviour to brazil despite him mysteriously being injured or out every time when it counts

this. our history teacher always tells us that argentina was a superpower back in the 20th century, but then (commie teacher version) they got fucked because of capitalism

in fact i'm just memeing
i wish south america could get along

but fuck that patria grande meme

>Viola a paraguay, genocidia su poblacion hombre, quema las industrias porque si
>Argentina es el amigo de sudamerica.

If argentinianos put Christina Kirchner back in power next election, I will fucking punch the first argentiniano I see jumping the border in Santa Catarina

We were deceived by the eternal anglo though

you'd rather we elect macri again?
or le libertarian meme man?

Same, we can't turn back time and fix the shit we did wrong but we can build something better from our mistakes, but for that we need to teach our childrens about that, baby boomers and 30yo generation are already brainwashed with disgusting chovinism and "WE'RE BETTER THAN [INSERT COUNTRY]" or full of resentful for previous loses.

Ese fue bolivar imbecil, san martin era su puta que despues nos vendio

>O AUSTRALIA
>O DINGO
>O CROCODILLO

Retarded BOZONARO voters think we get neoliberal policsts we get GRANDE, but in reality,....

Biondini papa que te pensas

You are not a real country

>"The Nazi are left-wing" - Bolsonaro 2019

I hate your meme president for this, neo-cons need a bullet in the head desu.

BASED

Anyone but the lady that ravaged your country, how about that?

I was not only talking in the country, i meant selling matches in the european market mostly.
Messi has no dick anymore because the yuros has sucked it dry, and they always watch his matches, like the retards they are.
Hell, even losing at the embarasing rate he does for Argentina is good for them, they have been selling the redemption arc of the little choker so much

You should hate the president that literally helped some of your politicians rob your fucking money, instead of the one that says dumb shit sometimes

Attached: 6C352D04-6BAA-46C9-91E7-13A92D05D1F4.jpg (1136x640, 113K)

>cristina ravaged the country
show proofs please

Attached: 1462321422802.jpg (296x305, 35K)

Yet have won so much more than your "real" country
Lmao
You can continue seething now

Tell me about how prosperous Argentina was in her time

Both deserve a bullet bro

t. Blackpilled to the core

Bruh

Based mogolico

>ask for proofs
>get insults
marcos peña please leave Yea Forums

Attached: 1461638197847.jpg (300x279, 31K)

Maybe you hate it because it's true.

If we keep selling this tale we will never be better than anyone man. The decision took by dictators have nothing to do with real people. Grow up.

elmostrador.cl/noticias/mundo/2016/06/14/detienen-a-ex-ministro-kichnerista-en-argentina-cuando-enterraba-dinero-en-un-convento/

I thank god we're on this level of corruption.... yet.

Paulo Dybala?

>.22 caliber
>arma de guerra
totally not biased
also one ex-minister? yeah i suppose that's proof that the whole organism was 100% corrupt

get real

Basado.

Attached: 1503677509984.jpg (306x353, 14K)

I truly that doesn't happen. I hate Macri too but at least is very clear that he's right wing with peronismo it feels like a perverse travesti, a lot of extreme jews using the left meme argument to use the poor.

If you come to the very south of Argentina (ironically where this kirchner thiefs come from) you can see ZERO growth in anything. There's no enterprises, no business, school building roofs fall, no national companys or production, the streets are full of holes, the center of the city is the same as 30 years ago, there's unidades basicas everywhere and the worst thing is that people depends 100% on jobs made inside the state or shitty ones in stores.

It makes want to die, it feel there's no escape.

>Defending Christina in any form

Argenbros, can you explain us why we shouldn't invade your country with Peru/Bolivia/Paraguay/Uruguay and Brazil support?

You're the kind of moron that gets bought by worthless public works while the country gets sacked behind your back.
I hope you lose your ID the day before the elections.

>Por si la pongo en Yea Forums

Por que no te vas a la mierda? O de verdad crees que Venezuela tiene bloqueo economico como lo tiene Iran, concha grande de tu madre?

Because the Chilean student youth that live in Buenos Aires and studies at the UBA (approximately 95% of the chilean student population) would probably get drafted and killed.

alot of people love the cretina,her book sold like hot bread

we deserve to be the hellhole that we are,take me in chile please lol

>""defiendo"" a cristina
>significa que onions un zurdo rojo que apoya a maduro

tremendo retraso mental tenes

Honestly, we should just do it if they put Kirchner back. They’ll be literally saying “we don’t know what we’re doing”.

I mean, we fuck up badly sometimes too, but Kirchner coning back would be Maduro tier of retardness.

Relax, they're all commies studying for free and then they get here with (((New ideas))), kill them for us, they're not any plus for us more than monkeys saying "MUH FREEDOM"

I really want to leave man. I'm not in the public work but I see it a lot where I come from, people sucking kirchnerist's ass so much. Making campaing for them in the shadows.
I always feel that something terrible is going to happen eventually, Kirchnerismo is pure evil.

>t. nigger

it's always so cute to watch chileans defend their feudal masters
i honestly pity your country

chile is ugly as hell on the atlas, if you can invade argentina and make your country look less stupid you have my support

Imagine being THIS much into Lanata's fairy tale

Apoyar a Cristina deberia ser penado por carcel o muerte. Hermano, nuestros comunistas se van a estudiar gratis en la plata con tus impuestos gracias a la reforma educacional que ella puso en la educacion superior argentina, y adivina, pasan 2 años gastando plata de su estado para luego regresar sin titulo diciendo "No me la pude porque mucha fiesta y no era lo que queria jaja".

But what the fuck can you do about it man? Besides killing yourself with some politician.
The game of democracy is rigged from the start.

>le vivir en Europa 20yr old dream
unironically kill yourself

Eso es culpa de tu gente siendo los chupasangres de otros países que históricamente son, abusándose del progreso de otros países, no nuestra.
No digo que Cristina sea una candidata ideal, pero la decisión real es ella o Macri, y Macri además de ser corrupto vende el país a los Europeos y los Norteamericanos, algo que históricamente hizo mierda al país.

>we know that the team would implode any minutes
lol, that's not what I saw at all

Dejá de repetir burradas zurdo pelotudo.

>Anti-Imperialist meme

Osea que tu plan es darle el poder a una agente de la elite corrupta de America Latina solamente porque no quieres que otro elite de America Latina gane. Uno le da gratis comida que Argentinos necesitan a Venezuela y otro vende (Porque es lo unico que puedes hacer en esa posicion) el estado a privados (Y si es que quieren porque no hay segurida que estas renten en primer lugar).

Estas enfermo o de seguro crees que Rusia pelea contra los Judios o lo zionistas,

Attached: really_faggot14.png (583x481, 370K)

let me guess, primer año en la facu negrito ?

Tan UBA que duele

You don't live in the south of Argentina you fucking autismo. I know Yea Forums is full of bullshit but what I'm saying is 100% truth.
If you wanna live well you have to work at the public works (You have to kiss a lot of local politician's ass, be a friend of someone and eventully sell your soul) or be a exploited teacher and have an inconsistent shit salary, or you can work in 24 hour shops for pennys or be a negro cabeza and turn into a brainwashed policeman. Also unidades basicas are used a lot to cover legally a lot of pedophiles and abusers of the town.

My city is not well cared. And the funny thing is that Kirchner people were ALWAYS at power in here. There's no excuse for this place to be this shitty.

Repetir burradas es decir pajadas como "cristina se robo todo"
Ahora resulta que el fiscal al mando de la causa contra cristina estaba metido hasta la poronga en casos de extorsión con un ex-agente de la SIDE.
Cuando los partidos no justicialistas dejen de ser un meme quizás voy a considerar votar alguno.

>Uno le da gratis comida que Argentinos necesitan a Venezuela
Tremendo crimen. Ciertamente peor que el mogólico endeudando el país por siglos.

>we should ally ourselves with latino Left - Morales, Castro and Maduro - and african dictatorships over Europe and America

ayyyyyy

Lo mas probably, first years students behave like this.

No digo de la corrupción, digo por la estupidez de vender los recursos a los extranjeros que es "los yankis nos roban el agua del acuífero guaraní" tier

>run out of arguments
>n-negrito!
based uade students

Undercovered Kuka shitter detected. Fuck off please.

Pero tu pais estaba endeudado desde Menem pedazo de estupido, y mas encimas no buscaron nunca desapalancarlo, sino dieron cosas gratis por una causa estupida y que le exploto a todo el mango de idiotas que fueron al foro de Sao Paulo.

Please Huebros , join us and invade them, these kind of people are some majority, specially on universities.

no hablo de recursos, provincia mogolica
ni se para que me gasto respondiendole, los problemas internacionales mas grandes que alguna vez tuvo tu """pais""" fueron obligar a mujica a usar zapatos en vez de ojotas cuando viajo al exterior

fuck off marcos peña

Literalmente todo el gobierno de nestor kirchner fue arreglar la deuda externa, y efectivamente lo pudo hacer hasta que vino el mogolico y regalo la deuda.
Flaco preocupate por los problemas de tu pais y cerra el ojete porque no tenes ni idea de lo que estás hablando

The vast majority of taxes in Brazil are sales taxes that you can't dodge you absolutely dimwit, income tax is irrelevant.

>Imagine unironically selling out the country that liberated yours.

imagine unironically announching, publicly, that you're going to attack them next and then REEEing when they help your enemies

Cool proxy m8

A ver sr. estudiante de sociales, explicame cómo Macri "vendió el país a los Europeos y Norteaméricanos" y por que fue eso lo que hizo mierda la economía Argentina y no el super proteccionismo K y el 8% del PBI de déficit fiscal que le dejaron a Macri.

imagine being british

>que es el FMI?
flaco retirate

Attached: 1458967240704.jpg (600x322, 17K)

El FMI causó el insostenible déficit kirchnerista?

>Marcri
>literary rich bostero elected because we us us bosteros
>put you third world contry with their neoliberal policsts and stuff because thinks government a third world country is like government you millionary father empire.
JJajajajjajajajajajajajajajj, at least Bozonaro being retard, him is just military retard low grade.

Can't you see AFA is making him say all that shit?

imagine losing the falklands war

we have no money left because of 14 years of deep corruption running us dry. They’ll have to fend for themselves at least for now.

Same excuse over here, though
>but Lula e-ended external debt!
>changed it all to internal debt with higher interest
>robbed all of the money that was left in our custody to co-opt Congress and help dictatorships around the world

ayyyyyyyyyy, what a bunch of great people

>Déficit
t. Lanata

por que? por que toda la prensa es porteña necesita chuparle el culo al enano tragaleche que no gano nada asi les da notas como el tragaleche del pollo vignolo , , a este puntos despues de 12 años que con el muerto de messi en la seleccion no ganamos nada solo son periodistas y porteños que lo bancan mayoritariamente a mess imira con leer en facebook comentarios sobre el, de personas del interior del pais es 50% que lo bancan 50% que quieren que se meta un tiro y se nacionalize gallego me incluyo , cuanto antes se vaya de la seleccion mejor para pensar un proyecto a futuro

>puedo gastar todo lo que quiero y si se me termina la plata imprimo más
t. populismo zurdo sudaca

Los datos explican otra cosa, y para mas remate la Cristina, si Nestor lo hizo, lo destrozo hasta el -8% del PIB negativo anual, pero hey, la causa es lo que vale :^)

>MUH FMI

Hermano, tenemos un problemas mucho mas grande que esta mierda, se nos vienes la IA que dejaran sin pega a todos los baby boomers y nosotros, y tu pedazo de soquete buscas privar ese cambio a las personas, y no contento con eso, buscar que la gente pelee contra quizas la unica ruta viable para que exista al fin un estado benefactor guiado por logica y no politicas estupidas como pasa aca en Latinoamerica?

A vos te dieron cloro cuando pendejo o todavia crees que la guerra Fria existe?

En serio, como existe gente tan estupida y facil de manipular.

t. NazBol poster.

Attached: assad1.jpg (600x558, 32K)

>los problemas internacionales mas grandes que alguna vez tuvo tu """pais""" fueron obligar a mujica a usar zapatos en vez de ojotas cuando viajo al exterior

Mis costados

Attached: 1557969346853.gif (159x146, 1.94M)

chileno sabes una cosa entiendo tu post pero sabe algo el 99% de las cosas que le pasan a mi pais es culpa de porteños , esa pseudo guerra en los 80s contra vos y las malvinas las originaron porteños entiendo tu posicion en cuanto antes y despues de la guerra es la que culaquier pais ubiera tiomado en contra de una nacion con tendencias a una guerra segura , el clasico comentario pelotudo de mis pares" chilenos traicioneros etc" es de porteños pelotudos que no tienen idea de lo que fue antes y despues de guerras de malvinas todas las hostilidades las inicio la junta en ves del dialogo pero creeme algo mi pais esta condenado al fracaso por esa provincia mugrosa llamda buenos aires , yo me cago de risa tengo y tendre plata no por meritos propios sino por acomodos politicos y viendo por dentro como se mueven las cosas la corrupcion la "hijiputez" del argentino promedio nunca vamos a salir de esta onions una rgentino que odia a los argentinos mas que cualquier chileno o ingles o "inserte aqui quien nos odia" y no hay nada mas lindo que saber que este pais se lleno de negros y pobreza que cada vez mas se mueven del interior asia buenos aires haciendolos mierda con robo y muerte como lo estan en el interior la ruina de este pais y el eterno ciclo de cada 10 años todo "explota" es inescapable y hermosa de apreciar cuando tenes plata y sos sociopata saludos compadre chileno y como t dije sabe que no te culpo por tu ayuda logistica a los ingleses o las posibles guerras que casi vamos gracias a los porteños

Buenos Aires es la mayor mierda de la historia y arruinó el Río de la Plata para siempre con su codicia.

a este dia me asombra la educacion argentina todavia cree el verso de san martin "salvo o libero" a chile cuando fue Bolivar quien hizo el 90% del laburo dio mio como les lavaron el cerebro con esa historia inventada a generaciones de pibes

BASADO Y MESSIPILLADO

We could be great together, thank whorever start to chant "Chile is next" in that time. Now this is what you get instead of analytical people

>mis costados
lmao

>Hate against young brainwashed zoomers joined people from all Latin America here

We can do it if we think enough bros.

cope
Que decis idiota pedazo de remil pelotudo no tenés idea de nada

Nice Proxy, zoomer pelotudo.

pendejo

Argentinian education is a joke lmao

>As an Argentinian
Opinion discarded

The only argie that matters is Messi, the rest of you can fuck off and die

This is true. Argentina feels like they try to pick people who are successful in Europe, like a Greatest Hits compilation album but instead of making something new.. It's all about muh rich names and zero about football and a cohesive playstyle.

>>We barely passed to the finals and we think that we should be the champions.
In fact this goes for the South American football as a whole. Yeah, Brazil won, I'm happy, but let's face it, this Cup was pure mediocrity.

I made a mistake there, i mean we barely got out of the elimination group thanks to Armani. But yeah, It was a bit anti climatic.

true
>pic related
me when I evade taxation

Attached: download (20).jpg (300x168, 10K)

>Literalmente
>Literalmente
>Literalmente
Why does hearing this word always feel like someone is trying to bring in 'murrican expressions to spanish? Like when someone says "buenas vibras" (good vibes)

"The word literal comes from the Latin word littera, which means letter, so when you literally go back to the origin of the word it means letter by letter, in its exact accurate sense, and literally means according to the letter of the language."
Not judging, just saying

Soccer is gay only homos cars abot spcced

JAJAJAJJAJA

don't we all

Too entitled faggots that thinks too high of themselves and believe you're better than anyone. That's why when you can't have it you collapse, every else (your AFA and sport journos) are consequence of it.

Hence why you won't be winning anything and shouldn't. Thanks for the 2 cups in a row btw.

Attached: 1521805326409.png (500x391, 214K)

Post rochas ahora o genocidio a Argentina con mi PIB per capita superior.

true but kinda mean

te comiste toda la propaganda del monopolio de medios, sos muy influenciable nene hacele un favor a tu pais y en las proximas elecciones no votes, no te da la cabeza

literalmente es literalmente una palabra que viene del latin, ignorante de mierda
tiene mas que ver con nuestro idioma que con el ingles

Y porque deberiamos hacerte caso a ti en primer lugar zarnoso saco de pulgas? Quien putas te crees?

>claims soccer is gay
>his national sport is disney on ice skate rolling

Si pero a CR7 sus companeros sean malos o no terminaron metiendo la pelota en el arco y eso es lo que define los partidos. A veces se tiene suerte y otras mucha mala leche.

We unironically believe to be one of the best countries in the world so when things go wrong we tend to blame someone or something else.
Once we start learning some humility we'll become a stronger loving country.

Attached: 1561167387136.png (595x740, 276K)

Attached: FA3.png (490x410, 102K)

Argentina has never been a footy powerhouse. We bought 1978 WC and we won in 1986 through cheating, also Bilardo was a pretty smart coach who knew how to make a team that played like shit pull a lucky victory outta their ass.
Besides football was pretty shit back then, now international football is much more technical and it doesn't match with traditional argentina gamestyle.

No idea why other countries consider us a serious contender.

> Ur gay

A FUCKING LEAF

>never said a single word about corruption in argentinian football in YEARS
I'm pretty sure he did just last year

>yo no me como la propaganda de los medios hegemónicos porque mi profe de Crítica Marxista de la UBA me dice la posta

>implying argentina wasnt a football powerhouse in the forties
Everyone was lucky world cups werent played on those years otherwise we would have won every sinlge one of them

>implying argentina wasnt a football powerhouse in the forties
yeah back when europeans were too busy thinking about not stepping a landmine or having a bomb drop on their roof to worry about football and rest of south america didn't even know what shape football pitches had
they also played with pic related

Attached: 12-panels-ball-1920s-france.jpg (270x270, 20K)

Soul.

Portugal es muchisimo mejor selección que Argentina pelotudazo, quiero verlo a Cristiano armar el juego desde abajo y no esperar los pelotazos como siempre hace

holy based

>Pelotazo al area y Cristiano la mete con la cabeza, con las piernas, con el pecho, con el culo, hasta con las pelotas pero la mete
>Que suertudo de tener tremendo equipazo, quiero verlo armar el juego, tirar el centro y cabecearlo el mismo, que facil es esperar en el area y meterla, no le ha ganado a nadie.

>Pelotazo al area y Messi la hecha afuera de cabeza, de chute, de cualquier forma pero afuera
>Que mal equipo, porque no la metio Aguero, que mala suerte de Lio.

>what is the caso baltimore
>what is extorting us making us give you all our southern territories so you wouldn't declare war and destroy us with bolivian and peruvian subhumans
>what is your planned invasion of chile during the seventies
>MUH TRAICIONEROS

you argies need to be hanged. Fuck messi and fuck your shitty team

>rip RAE

>ignores all his arguments about the time you degenerates fucked us over
>che, solo sos un chilindio traicionero!

why are argentines such shit?

>Argentina is way bigger than that manlet
no it isn't
they won 2 world cups 100 years ago and live off maradona's coke run ever since. they went more than 20 years without any international trophies and in the Libertadores Cup they have a tradition off shamelessly riggin games against Brazil
argentina is fucking shit

okay, this is based

Bonito strawman.
Cristiano no jugo/convirtio en ninguna de las 2 finales que su equpo gano, se nota que juega solo. Ronaldo es mucho más peligroso en el area que Messi pero quiero verlo jugar sin ninguna conducción del mediocampo y sabiendo que te de 4 veces que te llegan te convirtien 2.

>Maradona nunca convirtio en ninguna de las 2 finales que su equipo jugo
>D10S

>CR7 no convirtio en ninguna de las 2 finales
>CAGON

after living in this country for the last two fucking years, i have learn a really valuable lesson. you only have to meet one single argie so you can hate them all because they all pretty much behave the same way. their woman deserves nothing but rape and their "mens" wont even make ok-tier traps. this place must be nuke asap so they wont spread more around the world holy shit i've meet literally AFRICAN NIGGERS with manners than the average argie. cant fucking wait to leave this place in a few months

with more manners than*

For real yall need to stop relying on messi. He's a hack and totally not a leader you need a strong leader who can lift the team without forcing.

There was that moment when those old fucks were planning on not coming back to the arg national team. That was probably the moment your country should've brought on new blood.

argies seething lamo

these are the argies options? jesus christ
the fucking state of south america. just nuke this whole place already

Attached: asymptote wojak.png (586x578, 37K)

based negative iq user

blessed user, best post i read this week

>we
Proxyul jos țigane.

never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=voY8ZqFQ5pQ

actualidad.rt.com/actualidad/320460-messi-podria-enfrentarse-sancion-dos-anos-acusaciones-corrupcion-conmebol?fbclid=IwAR2MJS3run0sYpZNezV548k4qbAUIbRYP5VuGEto78u3AOQrj8wIbLXh3n0

OH NO NO NO NO NO MESSIFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

IMAGINATE NO SER CAMPEON Y QUE TE DECLAREN GOTY

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUu

>Chile still trying to be relevant on espee
It's time to let it go bro. You sound desperate at this point.

Attached: my_nigga.jpg (604x340, 22K)

I'll be honest I don't know much about what goes behind the scenes in football, so I feel to some degree I was also sold the idea that your victories were earned.

I'd take some asshole, confrontational and competitive argie on my team rather than the beta, passive aggressive uruguayan crybaby of the modern times when it comes to football.

Don't pretend this excuse of a country still isn't seething about the megachoke against Perú and calling it rigged and unfair too.

Naturalizing cheatness is what made you so corrupto mexinarco hahaaaa!! long live argentina, peron and maradona famalam hahaaa!!!

oaml lmao

Attached: 1484025660056.jpg (545x545, 17K)

>1 puto gol de penal, 0 asistencias
El mas grande de todos los tiempos sin dudas

1000 gols só Pelé.
Depois que você falar em uma língua relevante, aí a gente troca umas ideias. Até lá, só troca de soco.
Se bem que no seu caso vai ser carada no meu punho, mas blz.

based bo

Attached: farinella.gif (120x120, 429K)

Microcephalus.
That's actually because of chikungunya, incest or zika. He's also northen brazilian.

Still, los macacos están en check.

Ya basta chileno basta!!!!!!! basta porfavor basta!!! stop it brooo for real meeen stop it pleeease.
NUKE UK

Attached: pepecrazycry.jpg (1080x783, 48K)

Attached: ingleses.jpg (264x191, 13K)

Its because our king married that bitch. Maybe we need to sacrifice some kids the old fashioned sudaca way. Cut out their harts or some shit, please the gods

This sounds like a Latin American problem in general. I don’t know if you notice, but you’re all like this.

BRs generally dont do this.

Argaytina and Urgay do this all the time. They are only paying attention now because its Messoy.

Not even argies cant stand themselves... truly horrible people, worse than Germans.

Kek

>Charles
Por qué?

Imagine living in Buenos Aires
Cesspool of degenerates

i've seen this sequence of comments before guys, please be more original next time

What are you waiting for, faggot? Get out now.

Who else /comfy/ at home today because bridge holiday?

You seem upset.

Attached: 1550515866771.jpg (555x646, 193K)

Help to reach 500 posts, then the thread no longer goes up. É sério falta 300 me ajuda amigo

>Argentina has never been a footy powerhouse.
Your club football is kino, but NT stuff is pretty average, England/Uruguay tier.

Why do >we even consider Missi argentinian?
He fucked off to Spain when he was 13. He's lived most of his life there. He's spanish.

Help to reach 500 posts, then the thread no longer goes up. É sério falta 300 me ajuda amigo por favor caraio

#

Help to reach 500 posts, then the thread no longer goes up. É sério falta 300 me ajuda amigo por favor mano

#

fuck off kys
report this nigger

BLEED TO DEATH JUSTPASSINGTHROUGH

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 2.29.39 PM.png (533x350, 70K)

dont ever come here breh, i didnt even knew there were so many jews living in LAT

hey is that ManlyTears

samefag

That doesn't mean the word is used a lot unless you're some cuck that shoehorns english words into spanish, you fucking retard. is right to feel that way. That's just not a word Argentines use often.

a fucking star..

That's a sun retard

Sad!

We?

Attached: 1491141811472.jpg (1096x719, 229K)

todos los putos dias chilenos posteando de lo perdedores que son los argentinos ...loco superenlo . no hay penales , no ganaron una mierda

Argentina is The Netherlands of South America. And that's a good thing.

la creatura el goblino de los demonios de los estados unidos...

Qué perseguido que sos hijo de puta. Cero auto critica de nada, es todo muh-chileno boogeyman usando proxy.

MACRI,BASURA,VOS SOS LA DICTADURA

CRISTINA,LADRONA,TE ROBASTE HASTA LAS COPAS

LA IZQUIERDA ESTA CANSADA DE LA ESTUPIDEZ PERONISTA,DE LA ESTUPIDEZ MACRISTA

ESTA ELECCIONES LA IZQUIERDA UNIDA,LA IZQUIERDA GUERRERA,LA IZQUIERDA GANADORA

HASTA LA VICTORIA SIEMPRE