Seriously, which men’s national team could they beat? There’s gotta be at least one that they’re better than

Seriously, which men’s national team could they beat? There’s gotta be at least one that they’re better than

Attached: 21440A6E-2C87-4CD7-B6D2-8403567AF4F4.jpg (618x410, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heathermitts/status/194549296119549953
forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/
marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5JfrevbXxo8
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2014/germany-went-easy-brazil-second-3834359
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ours.

Probably some SEA manlet team. Philippines, maybe?

Belize, French guayana

maybe one of those oceania teams if they're malnourished enough and tired from their regular jobs

American Samoa

Faroe Islands
San Marino
Luxembourg

San Marino

they'd get double digit fucked by Luxembourg and Faroe Islands
San Marino could be close, might only score 8 or 9

Literally none, and if you disagree you're an idiot

>get trashed by literal kids team picked randomly
there's just no way they'd ever beat any NT or any team that has practiced for more than 15 minutes together

Nobody
I saw the first half today, it was embarrasingly bad
They even had an outball wrong lmao, ive never seen that in a professional match

They probably could beat some of the physically weaker ones.

>thinking they actually tried again teenagers
they let them win. it's called class

Sealand

Vatican.

>Whatever european shithole cristiano statpads against
>a literal who island in the middle of nowhere
>India

england

Attached: 1550909419340.png (757x615, 329K)

Svazilend NT? Vatican NT?

San Marino and Gibraltar will crush them 8-0 to 15-0(depends on the mood)

>they let them win
Found the feminist

They are all profis. These girls cant even beat High School Boys team, let alone lets say US college team of amateurs

found the virgin

>outball
?

Pigmei team with no experience?

Please have them play a "friendly" with some Africa Cup team of butchers and psychos

A team of bad amateurs.

Vatican NT is Swiss Guard guys, no chance

I think if we picked the 11 best football players Yea Forums has to offer and let them train for a week, they'd have more than a shot at beating these dykes.

How many players would the US men team have to play with for the women to win? 9? 8?

I let you fuck my wife, it's called class.

>Vatican
Bro the Pope would put at least 5 in by himself

bruv, they can't beat AMERICA MG
sorry

5 and no GK

why are men so obsessed with comparing men to women in terms of athletic performance. when a woman wins an olympic event i don't hear a lot of people saying "well, she wouldn't win the men's event".
women compete against women and men compete against men. usually. i know there's things like mixed tennis or whatever.

found the soiboy incel

the men's team sucks. the women would win in a fair match

>there are only men and women
sexist prick

What part of they lost to a bunch of 15 year olds don't you understand?

it's usually people with your flag trying to shill women footballers as equals to males

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WOMEN USA TEAM CANNOT EVEN BEAT THE U15 MEN SOCCER TEAM

>2019
>saying soiboy
yikes

>the Pope scoring
>Argentinian
doubt.jpg

They literally can’t even beat any u19 team from the world.

this is that 50 Brock Lesnars v a silverback discussion all over again

I'm pretty confident the guys I regularly play with who are all overweight and over 30 could easily beat them

there isn’t

what a convenient lie

Attached: 1554986506312.jpg (480x564, 42K)

I think they can beat teams from the lowest division possible in Belgium (P4). They are all either fat, old, drugged, drunk or haven't played football much in their lifes. Most P3 teams would beat them. All P2 teams would beat them.

they got whopped by some under 15 high school team or something

>Yikes
Rent free

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: download (4).png (298x307, 97K)

San Marino

They got to beat the little kids first tho

Realistically they would be competitive against American Samoa for thee first 45 minutes but in the second half they will concede 3-4 goals easily.

cant you assholes be happy the women won and are good at socceR?

micronesia

>rent free
COPE

greenland

>cope
have sex

Oof

Based its like playing against todlers u let them win or you will look like an insecure incel

Attached: Reactions to the Womens world cup..png (1971x1042, 132K)

>beat men

user...

Attached: womensSoccer.jpg (1197x493, 247K)

USWNT can only "hope" to beat a men's side.

Attached: 3d07f3d6e3e9c239b1bd14dae69f6a07.jpg (300x300, 11K)

cause the cunts say "WE DESERVE AS MUCH AS MESSI".

Ay caramba dijo el esvarñol

Not long ago the brazilian team was beaten by the sub-17 squad of a shitty team

There once was some shitty show for the simple minded on tv in whicv some high class coach tried to prevent a team in the second lowest division from relegation.
Imagine... beer bellies, smoking before getting onto the pitch, the same dumb people that watch these kinds of shows.
This team played >our wymxn NT when they were world champions I think and barely lost 0:2. When the real team plays San Marino or Liechtenstein etc, they usually win around 10:0 and when my local 3rd division team played a fun pre-season vs a 8th or 9th division team, they won 15:0. You can assume that San Marino, Liechtenstein, etc easily outclass some extremely low division team.
I'd say that your lesbians wouldn't beat a single European nation. Neither Liechtenstein, San Marino, Malta, Andorra nor the Faroe Islands.
And Luxemburg would obliterate them.

What about some starving African country?

Not sure if they can beat a team composed of the guys I work with

>match abandoned for safety reasons

you just know those pedos let the zoomers run a train on them after the game

Attached: file.png (487x429, 403K)

Obviously England.

Attached: Couch - England Croatia.jpg (1200x919, 187K)

They can beat my meat

none, they lost to Houston’s u15 team

POST IT

None of the professional teams. Have you been living under a rock? They lose against 14 year old boys, most of them will never even reach being a professional footballer.

dilate

Same thing in Belgium. It was the worst team in the whole country vs the women team of Anderlecht but the guys lost badly.

While I’ve got you two here, what’s the better tourist spot, Bruges or Ghent?

is this a good example of class?

Attached: 1544359161863.png (548x810, 27K)

Both are good, I'm more biased to Bruges because there are less degenerates and less doctors, engineers and theoretical physicists. The city of Ghent itself is beautiful tho

Attached: gent.jpg (2560x1440, 1.88M)

Yikes

Plus there is only a 30min drive between the two so you can visit both of them, avoid Brussels tho

This. They clearly don't have any.

based

>imagine believe this
here's a quote when the lost a few years back to the u17 (16) boys
@heathermitts
My horse wasn't as fast as my opponents today. #demoralizing

Only planning on spending one day over there so I guess I’ll stick with Bruges. Thanks for the info

Reddit soccer team has dabbed on the world

*dab*

>game clearly in hand

>keep morgan in

a mens team would have broke her legs

twitter.com/heathermitts/status/194549296119549953

>they were celebrating the thirteen goal too
They have absolutely nothing ever resembling class and i can't wait for someone to put these bitches in their place

Maybe one of those small island nations in Oceania whose population has zero interest and skill in the sport

>USNWT
>Class
lololol

They already have been put in there place repeatedly

Attached: 1560315303647.jpg (1668x2070, 744K)

Aren't they all dykes

I rooted for every team against them for this reason. Insufferable team.

how many is class?
7? and >8 is not? where is the definition.

All of them. They won the FIFA after all

Is it pronounced faii-fuh? Anyways I don't give enough of a shit to care lmao

>i rooted
how did it go, user?

No one ever suggested women were good at math, but basically women recieve more of the revenue that Women's Soccer generates than men do of their generated revenue respectively.
Women's Cup generates around 130 million dollars in revenue, 30 million(23%~ of overall revenue) of that is paid to the team. Men's Cup generated 6 BILLION dollars in revenue and Teams recieve around 400 million(6%~ of overall revenue).
Men are UNDERPAYED given the amount of money they generate relative to women.
Fucking Misandrists.

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/

France won the real World Cup, who cares about this "tournament".

cringe

they were celebrating because how fast they were scoring, it was a momentum thing. most soccer teams wouldn't know about that because they score 1 or 2 goals a game

I think it starts around 6. Besides, even in US mens sports you wouldn't see such overcelebration about killing literal shitters.

Attached: 1562036410662.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Meant throw in
Hangover brainfart

Yea because they face actual competition and not a team that was picked from people they found at the park that day

Didn't one of their coaches say they can't keep up with them, but was a good experience for them.

I would have broke her leg with a tackle for that celebration

purple hair cunt

This is misleading. Germans are robots with no passion.

>smiling in the crying thai womens faces while they told them to cheer up

Then going on in the media about how they had to celebrate to show they respected them lmao. Then bitching that men get away with worse celebrations.

In the 7-1 agains Brazil, after the 7th goal some brazilian player reached germany captain and asked him to stop the massacre. They actually did.

kek

Attached: 1562387284548.jpg (618x741, 75K)

Imagine believing this

>this womens team
>class
kek

>training
Lmao

Lmao
Faroe Islands, San Marino or Luxembourg will trash USA men's team

Attached: 15b05776889252e5dee4049d06d110e740e63f023fa9fa62eea0c85ac2e8e3e4.png (1280x768, 98K)

for (You)

None. Don't think even San Marino.

Dykes always get male dick inside of them, no woman in the world is a real lesbian, they are just retarded like your typical woman.

the only thing they could beat is my meat

Attached: cake.webm (720x420, 2.29M)

that would be highly un-american

baka at the haters

humm, delicious cake, what kind of milk they used for this?

Definitely the European micro states, some mid eastern teams, and maybe Scotland and Finland

Im pretty sure they would have difficulty beating a lot of highschool teams

The state of you

San Marino wins 3-1
Lichtenstein wins 6-1
Gibraltar wins 10-0

Attached: Justin-Trudeau-If-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win.png (960x540, 615K)

Americans are so fucking dumb

None, maybe a team of 50 years old players if they are drunk enough
marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html

Literally not one.

>11 best football players Yea Forums has to offer
>they'd have more than a shot at beating these dykes
Most Yea Forums anons from Europe and South America have some experience playing football (in highschool, university, etc) Some even play regularly in amateur leagues. If you pick the best ones, these dykes would have absolutely no chance.

Provably England's Mens team.

Loooool

literally none

You are grossly overestimating the fat neckbeards that browse this board

some island nation

saved

Nah. Thousands of fat neckbeards browse this board, true, but you only need to gather a team of eleven mediocre amateur football players (in reasonable decent shape.) Just 11 out of 1000s. Not that hard.

I'm sure I can gather a team of half drunk guys from the bar next door and win over them, they have 0 chance against a professional 18+ male team

I think this was at the end of the 1st leg, when they were 5-0 up. Clearly Schurrle didn't get the memo.

USAWONFIFA

They would lose to a top level men's high school team or low level college team, as is the case with all women's sports.

>throw your country's flag on the ground while you do your shitty celebration
>having class

You're wrong. A pro female tennis player would shit all over top high school players

I had this opinion at the start of both tournaments. As they wind down however, the WT stands 0 chance against the MT.

4 WORLD CUPS
Yea Forums SEETHE

literally none,
highschool kids would rape them.

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you
And defend Her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

Stop projecting m8.

>comparing a tune up scrimmage to a world cup match
when you play at the highest level of the thing you've been working your whole life towards, you celebrate every victory and you never let up.

Shit quality of football aside, this is why I can't take womeme football seriously. How was she allowed to get away with that?

The state of that quote holy shit
Imagine a tribe leader saying it way back

>go through big black dude like Altidore
>catch up with male players speed
>try to stop pulisic and his ball control

mhmmm

nah

No they wouldn't

Nauru

The fact that she didn't get studded in the chest made me lose what little respect I had for women's football

"World Cup Champs"

Attached: clymer3.png (1222x601, 124K)

Why are people listening to ugly lesbians? this happens when they start getting jobs and voting

>Amerimutts
>"""class"""

They make it so obvious that they don't even watch. It's virtue signalling for the sake of virtue signalling.

>they let them win. it's called class
> not wanting to improve younger players, so you decide NOT to try
selfish.

that dude? chick? sucks but what is this proving? do you think she's hashtagging the gold cup as the world cup? no that's what was going on so she? he? is just trying to get more people to see the tweet

are you actually retarded user?

South Sudan if they're lucky.

not everyone in here is unitedstatian

POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST POST DA ROAST POAST DA ROAST

Americans are so brainwashed by their media that they actually believe things like

Attached: 156116496849.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Fuck national teams. Port Vale could shit on them.

>Finland
>implying
Daily reminder that we beat Spain's A team in 2013
youtube.com/watch?v=5JfrevbXxo8

Attached: 1519456022668.png (683x601, 10K)

they'd lose 9-0 to any U 17 side and only because going double digits would be sexist

womanlet goalkeepers are fucking, they're just lucky that women cant fire a ball properly with power
as a man all you have to do is shoot from distance and you'll be in the double digits before the 2nd half

Any team from Asia.
They're definitely more manly than the whatever those Chinese can field.

b&r

even malnourished africans would beat them

The wrong women won though.

Only USA cares about women's soccer.

literally all of them

>Germany's players made a half-time dressing room pact not to "humiliate" Brazil during their World Cup mauling.

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/world-cup-2014/germany-went-easy-brazil-second-3834359

Attached: 1534568946525.gif (427x240, 1.83M)

>implying

palau

Probably a team that are not pros and out of Shape, other than that probably none.

>best players
>train
An overweight drinking team playing kick-and-rush would already slaughter them

Lmao no

delusional

We've been over this. I'm an MLS reject, I'm sure there's plenty of euro posters playing in semi pro leagues. If a team was ever put together they wouldn't see the ball except when they kick off.

Seriously though if any of you have ever played soccer at any level, the skill and physical gaps are absolutely brutal. Through school I was an absolute best of a player. No one could stop me, I was faster than everyone, could dribble circles around them. In HS I joined a club outside school, elite club in the state. Fuck there was a huge difference, I could barely hold the ball, it was impossible to outsprint most people even if I was faster. I got better and better. Then after the injuries I gave up. A few months ago I was out for a jog at the park. Some high schoolers were kicking the ball around asked me if I wanted to join in so I could even out the numbers and have a 6v6. I did and I could just fucking dribble around the entire team if I wanted to.

Spain vs Italy euro final. Spain took the foot off the gas in second half, Casillas was asking the ref not to play out the entire stoppage time out of respect for Italy.