>get all hyped
>get smashed by mid tier euro nt
Its been like that for the last 14 years

Attached: cbf4.jpg (400x432, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0HwVjppnHSo
youtube.com/watch?v=KMOpdc6xI4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For real. He's gonna keep calling the old guys as well just because this won this copa instead of giving chances to younger players

You're still niggers, user. You can't compete against Europeans.

you do know mexico has not accomplished anything in football outside of the gold cup right??

So, so true!
>2018
Draw against Switzerland, lose against Belgium.
>2014
Refball Croatia, raped against Germany, lose against Holland.
>2010
Draw against Portugal, lose against Holland
>2006
Lost against France.

Since 2002, Brazil has been awful. At World Cups, even middling European teams outplay Brazil regularly. Most of Brazil's "impressive" wins since then have come against Latin American and African shitters (Chile, Colombia, Ghana and similar teams).

Thoughts on alisson starting over ederson?

never once said we were better.

we just need nerman to get injured ahead of the world cup

What about 2013 Confederations Cup? We won against Italy and Spain (with at the time were world champions).

You need non-Brazilian coaches, most importantly.

you forgot

>Play friendly games against shitty countries and get hyped about that

What do you mean? They have pretty much the same age and Becker is clearly the better keeper.

I know, but just think about this for a minute: If Mexico was part of the CONMEBOL, you guys would never qualify for a WC.

tite is good enough, we were the better team this last cup

World Cup (and EURO, but Brazil doesn't participate in that) is the only cup that truly tests a team's skill level

Brazil soccer died when Dinho left

>empatite

O CICLO SEM FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM
QUE NOS GUIARÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁÁ

Big IF. Brazil qualifies and still is nothing against European teams, anyway.

Says literal mexico

cringe, Ronaldinho played in 2006 and he SUCKED

I think the exact moment Brazil went from "OMG BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD" to "lads, it's Brazil" was the 2006 match when Zidane single-handedly joga bonito'd the entire golden generation of Brazil
since then they havent looked good at any world cup

there are usually four spots from conmebol, Brazil and Argentina are guaranteed, then maybe uruguay, chile or sometime colombia , peru and paraguay/. mexico would never stand a chance.

One step better than Niggerzil. We have a 3% nigger population (mainly in beach areas). You have 2/3 of the entire population. Basically Africa 2.0 lmao truly a disgrace

The 2006 team was horrible tho, it was just marketing by Nike, it was just the 2002 team but fatter and older

2018 was their best and the game against the netherlands was a total fluke

Spics are just as bad as niggers. Stop coping, Juan

The way you wrote that sort of implies that having Indios in your country is just fine lel

VARSIL IT'S NOT MY CHAMPION

Giga cope on your part, nigger. Mesoamerica was a top 8 civilization according to philosophers and academics. Niggers are the scum of the earth. Nothing you can do about it, Jao.

they dont remember between the best team ever 1970 and the 94,98,2002 generation there was two decades of mediocre soccer. im hoping that brazil gets out of the slump again and we have a golden generation soon. preferably i want to never see neymar again

is Alisson a strong candidate for the balloon d'or?
>UCL champion
>CA champion
>best goalkeeper in Europe
>best goalkeeper in CA

>worst guay
kek

Well, how convenient, then the only way Brazil can test its skills is in the World Cup with only happens every four years. Every other time our victories are irrelevant and don't count, thats nice. Go fuck yourself.

Wow this is one of the worst opinions of all the fucking time.

Our best generation/best team was in that gap

It's their land at the end of day. Better to keep them with us than to slaughter them and protect and love the niggers like you faggots did.

Yea but then the spaniards killed all the successful civilisations and let the jungle savages live

É CAMPEÃO!

>É CAMPEÃO!

É CAMPEÃO!

>É CAMPEÃO!

É CAMPEÃO!

>É CAMPEÃO!

É CAMPEÃO!

>É CAMPEÃO!

unnecessary seething
not my fault conmebol has like 9 countries, 2 of which are any good
whereas UEFA at any point in time has liel 5 countries capable of winning the world cup

It's between VVD and Messi. Probably VVD due to Cl since Messi didn't win CA

He'll get a top 5.

I can already see we losing to Portugal in the next wc

Both didn't pass the group stage in the wc

youtu.be/0HwVjppnHSo

niggers>indios

Attached: samples.png (2318x2410, 381K)

That's because the BR 8s stupid enough to think he's not a sudaca and that trannies are attractive.

you want even younger players than the ones we already have? yeah, dani alves and thiago silva are old farts, but most of the players are about 24-25yo

>3%

not in the fucking border

Attached: 1fb.png (600x583, 340K)

>niggers>indios

Attached: Mexico HDI 2030.jpg (835x960, 165K)

It’s over, South American football is a joke

I can't celebrating everything in BOZONARO governament. I'm not even left wing.

Attached: images.jpg (678x452, 33K)

A big part of me really wants to see Brazil be back at the top but a bigger part of me doesn't want it to be this soulless Brazil squad playing football I never ever want to watch.

This.

**blocks your path**
youtube.com/watch?v=KMOpdc6xI4A

Mexico is a white worshipping country filled with cucks

>I'm not left wing
Classic words from a shitty esquerdista. Se mate.

And yet all your """white""" mexicans and mestizos are in drug cartels raping and zerstuckening each other . brazil is a better country than mexico simple as

At least we have white and nigger looking people instead where Mexico everybody looks Indio and ugly as fuck, literally anyone can pass as spaniard, even rich people, because have you POVETRY FEIO HORRIVEL WEIRD PARAÍBA phenotype looking.

You country big city is amazing place to tourism, but you people ........

Both are terrible countries if you're considering crime rates.

So this is the power of English education in Brazil? Niggers are cute, trying to pass off as human.

br has more euro admixture than mexico on avarege tho.

Which cancels itself out with their nigger admixture, though. One drop rule.

Cassio looking from a distance.
>am i a joke to you

This will unfortunately never happen. Too prideful for a gringo coach.

Yes, best goalkeeper this season.

Dude i get where youre coming from, but 82 is on 70 level. Ziko, Socrates among many others.

because Euro teams play shitty counter and park the bus tactics and it's the only thing that works at an elite level

Why are mexibros so butthurt with Brazil lately?

Attached: 1561834488486.png (800x1446, 68K)

see guys? this is what happens when we don't eat sopa de macaco for superior atheltic performance
now brazilians are ahead of us

Attached: Dw4kPVDWwAA1e_N.jpg (720x771, 126K)

They see us as political enemies since they elected a far left president.
Sad but true...

They didn't get an invite for next year's Copa

>one of the strongest midfields in the world
>pacey defenders led by Silva
>Nerman coming back to play in front
>Becker
Shut up queer, if they phase out the boomers and create a stable team training regimen, this squad can finally btfo Yuropeons and bring the cup back to its rightful hemisphere. They seemed to have finally adapted to defensive European tactics and kept clean sheets most of this Copa
>but the opposition was shit
Not really. Even teams like Paraguay rose to the occasion and played like mid-tier European teams. I know Argentina is a joke team but their attacking rhythm was surprisingly dangerous in the semis, only to be stopped by a superior Brazilian midfield (Casemiro and Arthur were especially good at stopping counter-attacks) and Becker.

Attached: 1561673057159.gif (524x524, 183K)

I feel like I have been reading the same thing for years, before the 2018 WC the team had an almost immaculate record but then they got BTFO by third rate euros anyway, the mental midgets simply can't handle pressure.

Opposition was truly shit.
Brazil was clearly superior to all the other teams in the tournament deserves the trohpy and congratulations but being honest the rest of the countries were just horrible, way behind mid-tier Eurpoean teams.
And you are witnessing of the Top 3 shittiest Argentinian teams in history.

On bestgore seems you guys are brothers.