WE GAVE YOU A PENALTY

WE GAVE YOU A PENALTY
A RED CARD
AND YOU STILL CHOCKED
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

Attached: PERU.jpg (728x424, 22K)

3-0

2-1

You must be so proud of yourself

THE SECOND PLACE IS THE FIRST LOSER
WE ALREADY WON 2
AHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHA

>Zambrano

Que peruano culiao más wn. Por lo menos Vidal es bueno pa la pelota.

No pueden decir nada tampoco si ni siquiera llegaron al área de Brasil con un jugador más.

Perú also won 2 you retars

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zambrano siempre hace lo mismo, no se entiende para que lo ponen si siempre se va con minimo amarilla

Ten dignidad, simio de mierda.

yeah, but i actually saw them

Attached: laugh.jpg (600x480, 57K)

T. el peruANO

I expected this result, like I realy said many times Peru wouldn't win and now this

>
JajajajajajajajaajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajaJajajajajajajajaajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajaJajajajajajajajaajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajaJajajajajajajajaajjajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajaja

Contra la Argentina de Maradona? O contra el Brasil de Pelé?

Debería darte vergüenza postear aquí gil culiao. Perdieron dos copas teniendo el mejor jugador de historia. Jajajajajajakajaajajajajskajskajs

wena nido

I'm gonna live from Arica to Tierra del Fuego free. Thanks Chilebro.

Attached: my_nigga.jpg (604x340, 22K)

Based ChileANO

>we

This is what you get for kicking us out
you go to the WC, and get eliminated in the second game
you get to the final and you cant even score 11vs10
YOU CANT OUTPLAY US

>teniendo el mejor jugador de historia

Attached: 1560115493531.jpg (1080x1350, 223K)

But we got to the final by defeating you.

ah si porque maradona gano muchas copas america, ah no cierto que termino 4to en una

and you failed
your only chance to win something is to not fuck with us

LMAO, we fucking lost a final and you're the one coping.

Attached: 148053132959.png (420x420, 16K)

Esa no te la crees ni (tú)

Peru is a fucking joke.

>we

Por lo mismo aweonao. Todos saben que la copa America valía pico hace 10 años. Nadie se la tomaba serio.

Is it even choking when you're clearly the lesser team? It's not like you're losing by 3 goals against a team that is worth a fraction of your biggest players

Imagine unironically being from Peru?

Attached: 5140ac789e715.png (949x679, 560K)

It’s choking because you had an extra player for 20 minutes and couldn’t even shoot on goal.

Big if true

where are the minors?

This is fake, I remember what we searched for the most was hentai.
Could have been the gay kind though.

this destroys the messoy

Perú (gay)

>Posting stale memes.

I'll have you know that second place is very respectable

>tf
>tp

Attached: 5700_8290_53f487978539f2.73217009.jpg (570x570, 151K)

>CHOCKED

>Peru 3-0 Chile
How quickly te olvides

>chile needs to ride brazils cock to talk shit.
no shame.

what the FUCK are you talking about?

This

they put up a good fight with a team worth less than 50 million euros.

Attached: unnamed - copia - copia.jpg (900x900, 271K)

>Peru gets into the world cup, Chile doesn't
>Peru defeats Chile 3-0 in Copa America

I dunno man, the general peruvian expectations only had wishes about Peru winning but were already happing with reaching the finals,

Chile meanwhile already was saying they would defeat Peru before the match started and with the World Cup they were so sure about getting in that many people celebrated before the last matches and worse some even went to Russia to see which were the best hotels.

We have material for years bro.

Attached: IMG_20190704_000447.jpg (1080x1308, 372K)

>Peru gets in the World Cup, Losses in group stage.
>Peru Advances to the Copa America Final, Loses to Brazil twice in the same tournament 1-8 in the overall score
Not sure what was your point but to get into a tournament (WC) or get into a position to win something (Copa) and not be able to put up a memorable performance is kind of sad.
My pride would rather stay out of a tournament than putting up a shit show.

>Peru has a team full of liga MX subs and local league
>Chile has players in Europe playing on Leagues as big as EPL and La Liga
One got into WC and a final and the other didn't. Which one is more embarrassing?

Attached: IMG_20190703_235959.jpg (719x630, 64K)