/nba/ - Bald mamba

Bald mamba

prev

Attached: Bald mamba.jpg (1024x639, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ag0t3gyzAI
youtube.com/watch?v=QOzZDdXetUA
youtube.com/watch?v=8EiWC_H5wf8
twitter.com/kdtrey5/status/1148004054150393862?s=21
twitter.com/jarredhouston12/status/1148004609077723137
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no headlines

>73 win teams eliminated in the post season

Attached: 2016_Finals_LeBron_James.jpg (750x500, 73K)

Your favorite player has no legit titles.

Bruh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 4.31.05 PM.png (2100x954, 431K)

no people are going to see wade as among one the top sgs ever and people are going to remember be a great player who couldnt fucking win. Like all those great players in the 90s that couldnt beat ala. barkley

Knicks have the shittiest players ever, what else is new?

>takes your max slot

Attached: CHONKY_BOI.jpg (1200x1438, 467K)

my wizzies will be 7th seed
my derozie will got to WCF

Imagine giving a max contract to Khris Middleton

Crazy that people actually think that Dirk was better than KG or DWade. Guess thats the power of being a whitoid in a black dominated sport...

Wade would be Shabazz Muhammad in today’s perimeter orientated game.

Attached: jacket.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

what else are you gonna fucking do?

>great shooter
>3&d small forward (THE LEAGUE IS RUNNING SHORT OF THESE HIGH VALUE PLAYERS)
>can switch on defense
>Giannis's best friend

Crazy how he went from a mediocre forward on bad teams to one of the most coveted frontcourt players just because of the meme.

>Dwight Howard traded the waived
where did it all go wrong?

Adrian Wojnarowski

Verified account

@wojespn
1m1 minute ago
More
Sources: Memphis and Dallas are agreed on a sign-and-trade for G Delon Wright. Dallas will send Memphis two second-round picks.

Clippers need a rim protector.

>Kevincuck trying to bring Wade in to the argument to save him

Nice try faggot. Wade vs Dirk is actually debatable but Dirk is undisputedly better than KG.

also why didnt they fucking want goran dragic?he is better than all these guards they are acquiring

Karl Malone > Dirk > Garnett

Don't even put Duncan in the PF conversation cause that system player is a center.

people will see wade as a cool box art for 2k20 and courtesy top 100 all time

They’re getting Westbrook

Westbrook to the Heat pls...

They need to trade Harrell when his value is at an all-time high. He reminds me of Avery Bradley. He is an average player who looked great in his role. If West is smart enough and we know he is then I can see them trading Harrell and for Myles Turner

Mark Cuban definitely wanted Goran Dragic. Adam Silver stopped that transaction from happening because it would continue to make Cuban look like a racist lunatic hording white players after also acquiring Olynyk.

If Garnett and Dirk got to play with John Stockton 20 years they’d definitely have a ring, or two or three. Malone is shit, couldn’t even win with prime Shaq and Kobe

Guys... I don't know how >we stop this...

Attached: 1562348756988.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

Attached: la-1537724562-hoc0pk8gfq-snap-image.jpg (1400x988, 244K)

>trading Harrell and for Myles Turner
That's a no-brainer for the Clippers but no way in hell would Indiana say yes, especially after the Clippers just traded all of their first rounders. It's a good idea to keep Trez because him and Lou Will were the best PnR duo in the league last year, and the PnR is the best way to produce scoring in the NBA outside of the memechuck.

fuck off that faggot can rot in OKC.

>bald mamba

kekked irl

With what? And I read somewhere that the OKC Thunder will look to best "accommodate" Westbrook on his preferred destinations.

tldr Heat maybe Rockets if they can get a 3rd team in there, OKC does not want to trade a max long term contract for another. They dont want Chris Paul or Capela.

I want Iguodala back on this team

>With what?
Luka

Shit, me too

Paul George really requested a trade a year into a max contract

a 2-3 zone

Delon Wright is gonna kill it on Dallas.

>okc gets Simmons
>76ers get westbrook
>Embiid finally happy
>Horford ready to roll

>Plays your PG as if he was a Center

Attached: 1562397907010.jpg (475x462, 260K)

Play with reigning champ, ultra efficient offensive player and two time defensive player in Kawhi for the next few years or a guy who lets his man shoots threes uncontested so he can get an extra rebound if he misses? Tough choices

Cash money baby

based and redpilled

Attached: nwwdt.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

btw antetokoumpos brother is nowhere near giannis and hes older i dont think he will become the physical specimen that giannis is.

he is good but not amazing for greek league, average for euroleague and g-league in the nba as of right now

Westbrook for Simmons would be a win win for both teams (Westbrook fits better on the Sixers, just his beef would Embiid would be an issue)
However OKC just got a point guard in Shai...

He’s the ultimate bitch boy. Kawhi winning the title probably turned him on sexually and he wanted to join the Clips to be a bottom for board man.

Bench for G league would be MVP in Greek league, so his brother must really suck.

Nobody gives a fuck about the older brother or the one who just played for the Mavs. Theres some talk about the one who just played in Dayton.

Welp, the threeway Houston, OKC, Mavs is now off the table. Mavs wasting cap room. Guess it's down to Miami or Detroit for Westbrook

Attached: eksdee.png (624x324, 40K)

If you're dumb enough to gift the best young player in the NBA for him sure you got ammo. As someone that likes Luka and Westbrook, I would not give him up for JUST Westbrook. They would have to get a 3rd team involved to send the Mavs more players.

No way in hell would the Mavs trade for Westbrook. The only team westbrook fits on is the Sixers and they are size queens who are afraid to trade their PG who can't shoot a midrange jumpshot

Oh god, that is a horrible contract. And people say the KCP contract was bad.

>best young player in the NBA
Younger than what? Because Jokic and Giannis are both just 24. You can’t seriously think Luka has more value than Russ because he got ROTY, right? Russ is an MVP and just made an All NBA team

If he had a jumper or even the semblance of one. And if he wasn't on a now Max contract this could work.

Sixertards are too sentimental when it comes to Simmons and Westbrook has beef with Embiitch. It would be a great trade tho...

you know your career is done when your hometown organization trades you

Attached: D12.png (1000x832, 461K)

The mavs didn't get Westbrook, Houston would. The Mavs were needed for cap room in a 3 team deal. Keep up slowpoke

>7 mil a year for a quality backup PG that actually can play defense is bad

absolute state of lakers fans

james harden is the best player in the league

1. harden
2. kawhi
3. curry

that's kinda sad, how come no one likes him? he's still a decent center despite the back issues.

Yoooooo great get for Dallas

well which one is it?

Bald mamba is going to have a really successful year no matter what happens
Normies will know all about him in 6 months

Are the clippers the most stacked team in NBA history?
>inb4 KD warriors
No depth

/fuckkawhi/ broship where we at??

>everyone in the summer for every roleplayer who everyone ends up not giving a fuck about in the regular season

literally a glass team. and they have shit depth as well.

More like
>*BRICKS*
>how the fuck is _____ ______ getting 6 mil per year?
NBA should be all max contracts and get minimums.

show me ben simmons shooting a shot like that with more than 5 seconds left in the shot clock

Nah, Dirk didn’t need a John Stockton. All Dirk needed was any remotely capable paint protector and he would have won multiple rings.

KG needs 2 prime HoF teammates and that’s just to win 1 ring. At least 3 maybe even 4 HoFers are needed if you want KG to win multiple championships since Rondo was almost a HoF tier teammate.

based im in

Attached: 3A06A529-B644-4A63-8E51-918A840FA075.jpg (640x621, 111K)

how many are they ? i thought they were 3

>Bench for G league would be MVP in Greek league

nah, patrick beverley, kalathes, childress, pekovic and many more played in greece in recent or kinda recent years. i wouldnt go as far as to say bench for G league, but bench for nba could definitely be mvp in greek league

They had prime Shaq, Kobe and prime Gary Payton in addition to Malone and they couldn’t beat a Pistons team with no talent whatsoever.

Clippers have enough depth to load manage kawhi with PG and harkless.
Only worrying thing in PG's shoulder.

and i mean bench in a bad team

>6'6"

lmao who let this manlet on the roster

u dont know shit bitch

when he let shaq get into his head about him needing to be a post up player and giving up the pick and role because real bigs dont do that.

4 brothers. there's a fifth (oldest one) who has been seperated from the family their entire lives, so they treat him like a distant cousin. Their parents literally left his ass in Nigeria as a niglet to be raised by the grandparents while they went to Greece for work and bred 4 antetokounbros. The youngest one (Alexis) has some hype around him

How do I stop being a pussy and start taking fat rips from the bong? Sometimes they’re too fat and I throw up

I'm officially a Clippers fan now since day 1 (yesterday).

We finally have a good team bros! Lob city is back baby!

Attached: 420dff8aa062b0da63420804a17efa7e.jpg (750x1334, 166K)

Pretty much. A bunch of literally who's going to non playoff teams. RIP Jalen Brunson btw.

>Mavs acquired a black player

wtf is Cuban thinking???

Luka is like Harden just without being a blackhole for possessions and a bad teammate.

I've seen multiple reports of anonymous GMs saying he's the top young player in the NBA not the best overall but better than any player drafted in the last couple years.

He's already a top tier player with a deadly high basketball IQ. Trading hom for albeit a great player in Westbrook would be dumb. Westbrook might only be a "great" player for a few more years, who knows?

Meanwhile Luka will be a great player within the next 2 seasons and probably has a decade of "greatness" ahead of him.

It would make more sense if you said KP for Westbrook.

Adam Silver made him do it after denying the Dragic deal

Reminder that for their 8-year peaks in Dallas and MN respectively, Dirk had the better supporting cast each year, sometimes by as much as 3 VORP

inb4
>Advanced Statistics
Literally the only way to measure how good rotation players are across teams compared to the league at the time, unless you want to count wins, by which Dirk's teams won more, which indicates a better supporting cast. Unless you honestly think that Dirk is worth, say, 7 more wins a season over KG at which point you got some splainin to do

I make no excuses for the Boston years, they should've won at least 1 more, probably 2.

Attached: 10132675721.jpg (400x353, 39K)

Do it again and again until you get accommodated.

Which super team will fall flattest on its face?
>Shaq, Kobe, Malone, Payton
>Howard, Gasol, Metta, Kobe
>McGee, AD, Rondo, Lebron

Attached: 946754B3-145B-4CDF-A236-B6F173B1DD01.jpg (480x384, 40K)

>Curry

Attached: 1562196858065.jpg (430x381, 108K)

meant to use the word "vetoing" instead of "denying"

knox is winning MIP this season, book it niggas
/myknickies/ finally winning 30 games

my sixies finna GIGACHAD their way to the chip and there's NOTHING the league can do about it lmao

Attached: retarded Pepe dab.gif (812x491, 1.85M)

drexler, pippen, barkley, hakeem

based.

same for me but with the netties

Attached: netties.jpg (1890x1060, 308K)

What went wrong?

Attached: 8BCCE7EA-912F-47F3-B687-3D3DC34F2599.jpg (1200x1200, 261K)

>7 mil a year
>canuckistanian math

*sixers pg heightmogs ur favourite teams centre in his path*

Whoops

Attached: Man wide.jpg (1396x785, 134K)

lebron james, dwyane wade, isaiah thomas, derrick rose

Guys be honest with me. What is keeping Miles Bridges from being what everything thinks Zion will be, but with a better shot? After top picks for the next 2 years, how will the Hornies not be a dynasty?

>the Nest blew a 15 point lead against Croatia

Attached: 1467500003147.jpg (3000x3251, 757K)

Zion is 6’4

Derrick Rose is mentally handicapped. I wouldn't say retarded, but I think he's stupid enough to not know how to do his own laundry, cook, write basic sentences, or read a full book.

16-0

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ag0t3gyzAI

Attached: ourcity.jpg (1024x1006, 158K)

Nah, that’s a steal. At worst you’re getting a solid backup PG who can reliably defend, rebound, and distribute for only 9 mil a year. And Delon is only 27 and was tearing shit up towards the end of last season with the Grizzles, so the possibility exists that he might actually be better than that contract.

Good signing by the Mavs.

guys whats stopping zion from becoming drayboon with no vision or bbiq

>yesterday on NBA.com
>Kevin McHale: "If you're a pro in the NBA, it's not hard to get big numbers. What's actually hard is to win"
DAMN I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH A JAB AT WESTBRICK

trade Westbrick for Simmons, who says no?

*Backs up to the free throw line as if you're Andrew Bogut*

Now what?

Attached: D-05Q_yWwAAwSPO.jpg (2048x1363, 458K)

KCP was is two years younger than Wright

Zion can be the ballhandler in a PnR. Zion has better court vision. Zion has a bigger body. Zion can play better defense. Zion can rebound better. Miles Bridges is an athletic phenom like Zion but doesn't have the body, talents or basketball mind that Zion posses

That’s actually a decent trade for both teams. Embiid needs a father figure to kick his ass into shape.

bring them back

Attached: trueretrojerseys.jpg (2400x3600, 3.94M)

everyone on the sixers who would like the opportunity to shoot the ball at some point

Zion will be limited defensively because of his size his whole career. He can’t guard guards and he can’t guard bigs.

>who says no?
the oklahoma city blunder

what a coincidence! I'm a nets fan too lmao since monday though (lifelong)

What do you mean? He can guard bigs because he's a fucking tree trunk. Height doesn't mean shit.

No youre not youre a leaf lmao

Kawhi still hasn't been fined for tampering yet...

he "guards" bigs with his verticality and i doubt that will actually work in the NBA, nor will it last his whole career even if it did

>no one says jack shit about kyrie irving to the nets leaked the day before free agency even opened

It's only tampering when the Big Bad Evul Lakies do it

>BKLYN
cringe

Gonna watch some Vinland saga. Never got around to the manga.

>$58M/3 for Terrance Rozier
should I kill those responsible or myself for making this nightmare a reality?

>boogie

Right here bro

my clippies are gon win the chippie with the dippie

Attached: 1551657253339.png (623x702, 231K)

?
those jersey are based wytb

Kyrie making up his mind that he wants to play with Brooklyn before free agency is not the same as Kawhi manipulating someone who is still three years under contract (Paul George) to force his way out of OKC...

>my “team”-ies
>win the chip
Zoomer speak, I fucking swear

Who else /summerleague/ here?

have sex

right here dog

Shams Charania

Verified account

@ShamsCharania
Following Following @ShamsCharania
More
Free agent forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has agreed to a one-year deal with the Toronto Raptors, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Hollis-Jefferson gets fresh opportunity in Raptors development system and sets himself up for 2020 free agency.

how? he doesn't even talk

Have children

the NBA is too gutless to enforce tampering against players, and it's not like they can control what employees do behind closed doors anyway

i mean, davis to the lakers was like 90% lebron james/rich paul's doing too

Free agent forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has agreed to a one-year deal with the Toronto Raptors, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Hollis-Jefferson gets fresh opportunity in Raptors development system and sets himself up for 2020 free agency.

Literally how are they trading an all-NBA player for a backup point guard who gets swatted the second he enters the paint?

Does Terry have pee-pee tapes of MJ or some shit

first of all they should've never left jersey, second 'BKLYN' is some hypebeast gay shit just spell out brooklyn or call it BK nobody calls it BKLYN

Blobfish has some potential I feel -- especially considering how young he is. If he really tries he can make big improvements to his game this year

my magicies finna win tha chip

is the lakers roster finalized? do they have 14 contracts? seems to me like they only have 9 or 10 players

My Raptors are picking up 2 diamonds in the rough; Hollis-Jefferson and Stanley Johnson

wow a boring post from a phoneposter who'd have guessed

youtube.com/watch?v=QOzZDdXetUA

Attached: D-V8vJ9XoAAc253[1].jpg (1200x1200, 294K)

>young, athletic forward that can hit the 3 and play decent defense
Pretty valuable imo. If the sixers didn't max him, someone else would

good fit IMHO

does this make the Grizzlies the most zoomer team LMAO

they can always sign d-league scrubs to minimums

but ofc they'll sign lebron's ringchasing friends instead

no fucking way Pacers would make that trade

>no autocorrect
>phoneposter
dumbass

I mean, I don’t think anyone would deny Dirk for the most part had a better supporting cast in Dallas than KG did in Minnesota (aside from that one year they reached the WCF), but KG’s teams still always underperformed expectations while Dirk’s teams nearly always exceeded expectations compared to their respective levels of talent. KG should have at least been able to reliably take his team to the playoffs every year and NOT get straight up swept every time during the early 2000s era where talent was so diluted from expansion.

Dirk led his team to more wins during the 2000s than any single player not named Duncan or Kobe with only decent supporting casts compared to those 2 while KG doesn’t even close to comparing to any of those 3 in winning.

His shooting can fall off a cliff during week stretches and he generally can't create his own shot. He's a role player on steroids. Can't say I would give him a max, but if Philly didn't then youre right - another team would have.

Trading guys like Myles Turner, Montrezl Harrell, etc at their highest value is how you benefit from them.

These no skill guys always end up like Kenneth Faried.

Any 7 footer worth throwing the ball down low to in the first place will shoot right over the top of him or pump-fake him into the ceiling.

Attached: john daker.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>Zion will be limited defensively because

And one sentence all your credibility goes down the drain.

His defense is what translates the best in the NBA and in particular right now. Teams try to get switches so they have their guards on your bigs. His once in a lifetime athleticism allows him to have the advantage on whomever is trying to attack him. And its exactly what makes Lebron great on Defense (when he tries).

>Anyone that's taller than him he's quicker and faster
>Anyone that's faster than him he's bigger and stronger
>Anyone with better length than him he's stronger and more agile

You can talk about his jumper all you want but Zion Williamson's Elite athleticism allows him to be a elite defender/rebounder/finishing around the rim day one in the NBA that's why he's so hyped up.

Zion in my eyes is Blake Griffin if his athleticism showed up in his defense and rebounding. Also mostly importantly his effort is top tier while people regularly criticize Blake's motor all the time.

Attached: 1562450717169.jpg (640x400, 63K)

Myles Turner is a no skill guy? Did you confuse him for someone else?

sign-and-trade was solely because Danny Ainge is a queer that put RFA on Rozier

traded Kemba to help Boston with the cap situation but he was leaving as a UFA either way; also MJ is a faggot nigger gambling addict

HAPPENING*****

>Free agent forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has agreed to a one-year deal with the Toronto Raptors, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Hollis-Jefferson gets fresh opportunity in Raptors development system and sets himself up for 2020 free agency.

>Free agent forward Rondae Hollis-Jefferson has agreed to a one-year deal with the Toronto Raptors, league sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium. Hollis-Jefferson gets fresh opportunity in Raptors development system and sets himself up for 2020 free agency.

NOT A DRILL

Literally no one will retire Kyries jersey at this point

>7 mil
Absolute state of Canada

I don't understand the KG>Dirk debate. Dirk was constantly in the Western playoffs his whole career fighting Phoenix, Houston, San Antonio, and Los Angeles, was a revolutionary all time offensive player, a 7 footer, a 50/40/90 guy, and won a ring against prime LeBron, Wade, and Bosh. He's a top 10-15 player of all time.

>capitalizing letters

Zion Williamson is if Blake Griffin weighed another 50 pounds and blew out his knees his rookie season
did you see him against the Knicks, he's even fatter than when he was in college. if he doesn't lose some weight his fucking career will be over before it even starts

>Ultimate zoomer name
>Play the most anti-zoomer style

Attached: wow.gif (403x234, 1.99M)

If you can’t shoot the 3, you don’t have skill.

Dirk loses points for being a wh*te boi and KG has more melanin

>and Paul George has a bad shoulder but they still gave up all those picks and a young player to get him...

Attached: D-1YFYzVAAEf-dp.jpg (650x867, 396K)

KG was an elite big man passer and an all time great defender. I love Dirk but Garnett was carrying some horrendous teams in Minnesota

>Dirk had the better supporting cast each year, sometimes by as much as 3 VORP

This is largely because Dirk’s game spreads the floor and makes all the other players around him better while KG’s game is only good for padding his own stats and making himself look good.

>shot clock wasting, low post scoring
Okay buddy go ahead and have your 8pts a game over Zion's head in the post, while Zion continues to score/kick out in the PNR and draw and 1 buckets.

and KG was a monster on both sides of the ball, but had the misfortune of playing in a frozen wasteland where his best teammate was named Wally, except for 1 year. The 1st year KG played with any real talent in mnny they made the WCF and when he played with allstar talent he won a title. Dirk always had better teams for the most part

I respect a well rounded post game more than the ability to memechuck from the corner spot

Literally anyone can do that you could train a chimp to do it

>another forward
we have half a fucking backcourt come on

>Balding dicklet still thinks he's elite
>misses playoffs his first season in an actual conference

kel

Need a quick rundown on this man

Who's better at 3 pointers?

Attached: stephcurry_jamesharden1-1.jpg (1000x600, 174K)

>Defense
oh okay so you're just one of those guys who likes to discredit all time elite superstar offensive players by crying >muh defense

another point.
Dirk was a clutch scorer who Dallas could go to for a go to bucket in the 4th. He could score from any angle in the court. KG was never that guy. Don't say his defense and 6apg make up for Dirk's offensive versatility.

Hey don’t call him a dicklet. He might be a grower.

>H-he's fat!

youtube.com/watch?v=8EiWC_H5wf8

Shut the fuck up bitch nigga

Attached: 1497239688572.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Harden unironically (3 point play)

Curry attempts more and makes more.
Harden's shot creation is better.

I hit 3s like its nothing but I suck dick at basketball

trash talk defense man better than white boy shooter

>prime Gary Payton
35 year old GP on his last legs
>prime Shaq
After the three peat, shaw injured his big toe and sat out for like half a season. he became fat and was already 32

I mean, yes defense does matter. That's how teams win championships.

Dirk was barely a better offensive player according to my trusty advanced statistics that know the game way better than you do. get btfo kid.

Defense matters but not to the extent you think it does. People like you are the reason why Jordan was given DPOYs over Mark Eaton. The NBA has always been a race of offensive weaponry with decent defense, not the other way around.

the fuck are you talking about? KG used to hit clutch shots all the time and was the twolves primary closer (primary everything really). KG just had shit tier rosters and dirk didn't

Clippers small ball vs pic related. Who wins?

>Hating on based Zion

We still got some bootyblasted draft lottery losers in here? Damn.

Attached: 1560711188171.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

But Dirk isn't much better on offense

imagine if Dirk wasn't white lmao. no one would give a shit.
AD >>>>>>>> Dirk
Giannis >>>>>>> Dirk
get btfo memechuckers

If you don't have a team capable of playing elite level defense in the playoffs then you aren't winning a championship.

Zion is no Anthony Davis. Davis had actual translatable basketball skills and wasn’t just a giga nigga. Davis was a true unicorn. And there are some people out there that think Zion is a better prospect than him which is why people hate Zion. It’s the hype train.

>Cavs in 2016

Wh*tebois always find reasons to hate on NBA players

>hurr stay in a city you don’t want to be in because if you do what you want, you’re not following my Mandingo fetish

this isn't accurate, he's only 19

>cavs in 2017
Take Durant out and put Barnes back on that team like it should have been and cavaliers roll them 4-1 despite ordinary defence, would have averaged 130 in the finals

LeBron was a monster defensively

I actually think Dirk is the next best player all time to KG, but I don't think his range plays in that era nearly as much as we remember. Dirk's highest season of 4.6, 10 PFs had at least that this season- they simply weren't taking as many 3s as they do now, diminishing the value of shooting a high%.

Attached: dont know.gif (316x213, 1.99M)

were one of the best defenses in the league and changed the entire finals when Lebron decided to be Ben Wallace. It was the year after when they said fuck defense and fuck the regular season

Attached: 1544306130461.jpg (750x989, 88K)

let me guess, you're from vancouver?

>but Garnett was carrying some horrendous teams in Minnesota

Carrying them to what exactly? To a sweep in the first round every year? lol

There’s a reason why KG’s stats dropped to pedestrian levels once he joined the Celtics and a reason why his numbers in the playoffs were never really any better than his regular season numbers.

nba sized bigs can shoot right over him. if he relies on jumping to block shots for his defense, that's not going to work great and he'll end up with a lot of injuries

>2016 warriors
soul
>2017 warriors
soulless

*Next on the list of all-time players

Attached: gun to head.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

based

>he rates KG
Oof.

Lakers are the worst California team

*stops u*

>muh numbers

He was DPOY and the reason they won a championship you dummy

Elite offensive players will score on elite defensive players. When the talent level is that high you're not stopping it. Nobody is stopping LeBron, Durant, Kawhi, Hakeem, Jordan, Harden, Shaq, or Klay from scoring.

What about Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love, and JR Smith? Oh wait they're all guys who didn't play defense who could shoot over 40% from 3. And LeBron wasn't a lockdown perimter defender. More like an elite shot blocker, weakside help and defensive rebounder.

FUCK ray allen imma KILL dat nigga

Um, you seem to forget that the Kangz are in Cali Wali.

Notice how all the players you mentioned with the exception of Harden and probably Shaq were capable of playing elite defense. Also note how Harden hasn't won a ring and all the others have.

No one can "stop" those players. That's why they are superstars. But we're talking about Kevin Garnett. He wasn't Ben Wallace. He was a very good offensive player AND one of the best defensive players of all time. That carries more value than Dirk's scoring advantage.

>Dirk was barely a better offensive player according to my trusty advanced statistics

Meanwhile outside of your autistic world of advanced stats every GM in the league wants their bigs to play like Dirk while KG has 0 disciples in the league.

That fun Nets team got broken up. D’Lo gone. Hollis-Jefferson gone. Jared Dudley gone.

They went from soul to soulless

had a feeling raps would sign RHJ

Take away their scoring and they're just known as gritty defensive guys who don't win shit. I'm sorry, but offense has always been valued by GMs miles above defense. Defense is such an overrated measurement to how good a player is. I swear if a player decides to move his feet a little on defense then you would be on your knees sucking them off saying they're just as good as the guys who can drop 40 points on any given night. And don't give me the shit that Harden has never won a ring because he doesn't play defense that's a load of horse shit.

wow look, all he can fucking do is dunk
did you see his jumpshot? shit looked like something straight out of a rec league
on top of that he injured his knee after dunking 4 times. do you think his style of play is sustainable at all at his current weight?

He looks sexy in pink ;)

No more Nets bench dancing memes

Attached: 1541284326741.png (293x332, 260K)

Tall players’ long limbs put them at a disadvantage when it comes to shooting. That’s why all the best shooters are under 6’8 and very few bigs can actually shoot consistently.

he bumped knees with a prawn and they took him out of the game. there's no structural damage it's just precautionary. he's 100% healthy right now they just got a bite of reality that summer league is useless.

>while KG has 0 disciples in the league.
Anthony Davis bruh

Caruso has enormous dick energy for attempting a dunk over Gobert (and nearly making it)

If KD's long ass can shoot, anyone can. Get in the gym and shoot some jumpers.

Kevin Garnetts are a more rare breed.

two of the best shooters ever (Nowitzki and Durant) are tall as fuck

Caruso and Lebron seem to fit together really well desu

Kids these days are being raised to shoot the 3 ball. Get used to seeing memechucks.

>Wow look! You didnt read my last post saying go after his jumper all you!

I just wanted to point out you're a biased cumstain. And I think ive done a fantastic job!

Everyone gets in the gym to shoot, some people just aren't born with it

The reason why they won a championship is because they had 3 prime HoFers you dope. It’s actually a prime example of how overrated KG is that a team with him, PP, and Allen couldn’t win more than 1 championship, while Kobe/Pau won 2 and Dirk accomplished the same with washed up veterans and literally whos.

>getting this mad that your number 1 overall draft pick is going to be a bust

Myles Turner is a big step up from Harrell or Faried

Per Tim McMahon

Filed to ESPN: Sources say Rockets do have interest in a Russell Westbrook deal, but one well-informed source considers deal a "long shot" due to finding fit with Thunder and/or challenges of executing a complicated three-team deal.

Looking more like the Heat

Attached: D-15ImtVUAAxwUm.jpg (960x960, 192K)

>His one discipline is a statpadder who never wins shit

Fitting

ahhhhhhhhhghghghghghgh
I just need to know where Westbrook is going and if OKC gets anyone good out of the deal

Attached: 1481663576013.jpg (476x395, 27K)

If I was New Orleans I would trade Zion. All time high value right now because we haven’t seen him play yet.

beal on the way

Reminder that Dirk had an MVP season, a 1 seed and got raped by an 8 seed in 6.

The Heat year 1 collapse saved his rep

>If I was Cleveland I would trade LeBron. All time high value right now because we haven’t seen him play yet.

I mean, Duncan also lost to an 8 seed bruh.

he's not saying that it's impossible for bigbois to shoot, but those two are in the very slim minority of top shooters who are are tall.

zion is a bust how is that a comparison

He also won multiple titles. Dirk was a perennial choker up until he got lucky in 2011

>Zion is anything like LeBron
Lmao dork

THE 3 POINT LINE

>Big Perk telling Westbrook to go to the heat
So let it be written

they gonna bust

Attached: PGandK.jpg (660x400, 43K)

6'4 300lbs

>Westbrick
>Butler
>Winslow
>Olynyk
>Meyers Leonard
6th: Dragic
how many games?

Yall niggas sleeping on the Kings. De'Aaron Fox is John Wall with a better jumpshot, Marvni Bagley is Anthony Davis 2.0, Buddy Hield is Ray Allen

Bagley has IQ/defensive issues so i don't see him coming anywhere close to Davis. he's good but not that good.
either way as a Knicks fan i'll be excited to watch the Kings this year

Without Raptors fans from Canada, Kawhi wouldn't sell a single fucking tshirt with "Fun Guy" written in size 3 font Times New Roman.

And he sure as hell wouldn't have the laughing meme, the Board man gets paid shirt or the fun guy shirts at all. New Balance would be selling their own shitty products (like they're doing now because they don't restock their shit).

Have fun in LA Kawhi. Not just in LA but on the Clippers. The retarded little brother brother team that has even less fans than the Seattle Supersonics. You won't see much sales for your crappy shirts ever again.

Here's to you and uncle Denis you stupid bitch

Attached: 1516749871051.jpg (685x365, 62K)

>Zion and Lebron comparisons

Lmao

Goga Bitadze is Anthony Davis 2.0

i swear to fuck if i hear "rapties" or "lakies" again i'm taking my talents to reddit to discuss ball

my wapties :)

Attached: 1560221270231.jpg (550x550, 98K)

>win the chip
isnt this boomer talk

Reddit is even worse than realgm. if you don't kiss ass you'll just get drowned by the billions of homer posts

34 games before Butler beats Westbrick to death for being a fag.

How can you be so mad after winning a title?

my netties

Attached: 59c0025a2ee40f12cd000001.png (912x516, 455K)

My Rapties finna win the chip

Dirk
>career season average
20.7/7.5/2.4
>career playoff average
25.3/10/2.5

KG:
>career season average
17.8/10/3.8
>career playoff average
18.2/10.7/3.3

Lmao, Dirk was far from a choker in the playoffs. He actually upped his game come playoff time while KG never had an extra gear.

no, it's basketball talk unspecific to any age range

Hmmmmmm

Attached: EEB0179A-8AC3-43B6-ACA3-7674A5DD72D1.jpg (2458x2668, 1.24M)

>citing career stats
lmao

Those fags arent even from California paul and kawhi are

Zion is nothing like LeBron. LeBron 2.0 already plays in the league and his name is Luka.

clippies gon get the chippie!!!

Attached: 1542022646717.jpg (363x363, 26K)

if the ball accidentally lands on him when lelbon fumbles it.

Its suffering to be a magic fan cause "magies" is not cool

>fall
*fell

Attached: 2004 US Team.jpg (800x437, 298K)

Reminder Wilt would kill zion

Attached: D898MgiXkAoNYTh.jpg (600x935, 81K)

>I wan 2 play wif pall gorge!!
autistic fucking manchild

Attached: 341663431664.gif (500x296, 3.91M)

they told me I could be anything, so I became goat

Attached: 1544671645652.jpg (1200x628, 252K)

>realizes hes going to be dead in 3 years
>gives away the entire clippers future
GOAT!!!!!!

I'm a wizards fan

Attached: Funfunfun.jpg (311x319, 28K)

This. And also long limbs = slow release. KD is one of the very few tall shooters with a quick release. Dirk can shoot but his release is slow as fuck.

Why Emeka Okafor and Carlos Boozer. There should be Kevin Garnett and Chris Webber

It's Masai's birthday today bros

Almost out of weed but would have to drive like 30 minutes there 30 minutes back to pick up and the guy always takes forever

those are some bigass niggas

Uhm I’m sorry but it was obvious from the beginning bron was gonna be great. Bron was also not fat as shit.

clippie win the chippie yuh

>wasting your money on weed

>
better get started then.

What's this Kelvin Benjamin meme?

One look at the pick situation and you realize how wrong you actually are. Two of the first rounders given away were acquired from Miami. Also, I guarantee you they will trade for more.

Stay mad canuck

biggest mistake of tim duncan's career.
i bet popobitch forced him to join.

Attached: swaggy confused.jpg (800x610, 69K)

yeah they do

the absolute cardboard box of okc

Attached: 20190707-185043.png (2560x1440, 246K)

westbrook with harden again would be kino

Wouldn't this be a worse combination then Paul and Harden?

Kawhi smashed their hopes like an F5 hitting a trailer

yes. 2 guys that need the ball and don't love passing.

>writing job applications
>that one thing in your CV you hate but can't just throw out
ugh

that's why you need 3 of them

STAY AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWFFFFFFF

I find it hard to believe that ryan saunders is one of the 30 best coaches in basketball or even top 50

THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDUHH

Does he make the all star game next year?

Attached: FD82AF4D-D589-4D98-B35C-A5E5CCE1A511.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

How would Jimmy Butler and Westbrook be any better than Westbrook and George? I think to win with Westbrook you have to surround him with lights out shooters and a stretch big and a pick and roll rim runner. I'm thinking
Westbrook
Hield
Bojan
K. Love
Adams

>TFW you miss Flip's Friday Funkadelick.
Still hurts after all this time brehs.

Attached: 1537582760818.png (657x527, 11K)

based

Because Jimmy is actually clutch in the playoffs while PG is one of the biggest chokers ever.

westbrook to the nets

it wouldn't. Every westbrook pairing has just been a worse version of russ/kd. Russ teams themselves will never win anything because they hinge on his decision-making which has been questionable his whole career

I didn't watch a single majic game last year, but they have a ton of cap space, magic fans, are these guys decent? According to realgm, they have the most asset to cap space to facilitate a trade.

Attached: jizz.png (1076x687, 118K)

Carmelo is the most overrated player, look how far he's fallen after being hyped up since his NCAA to NY years.

fuck these racist niggers, imagine making the playoffs once in the last 20 years like the knicks, kangz, twolves
they can go fuck themselves and wait patiently for a rebuild. maybe then their franchise won't be based on a statpadding chucker who loses in the first round every year

>Kevin Durant says he will now wear No. 7 as he begins his Brooklyn Nets career, switching from No. 35.

nah. Kawhi is taking his forward spot and there's too many guards in the west.

Can he save the lakers?

Attached: DUlvC1UW0AATw5-.jpg (749x681, 90K)

why?

The Magic are a joke and will never do anything of significance, don’t even think about them.

El goblino...

they're about due for another finals appearance and generational big man

huh

wait

>durant #7
>irving #11
>7-eleven

the bargain bin bros are born

What does that mean?

HE TOOK CARMELO'S NUMBER WTF

NOW MELO WONT SIGN!

who the fuck is this? this thing can't be real

just has to try and 1up lebron lmao

The goblin

WE

Attached: 1DE4B0D1-66CE-48CD-AB91-EB995109E6FE.png (441x580, 130K)

Has any other player fallen so fast in such a little time?

GON

Attached: 1519009451646.png (866x900, 94K)

GET

Attached: 836CEB35-A143-4239-BF4E-6104E3FC0613.jpg (338x447, 40K)

1/4

Attached: D-6GiW_WkAAACKc.jpg (1200x675, 166K)

KAWHI

Attached: awkward men meeting laker girls.jpg (640x431, 82K)

I was just wondering
Can Kyrie and DAJ take the nets to a top seed in the east? I think the answer is yes

BTFO

That feeling when Robert Horry has more championships than Lebron.

these guys look the same

2/4

Attached: D-6GjPMXoAIq9EW.jpg (1200x675, 175K)

who wins in smash bros: KD or Kyrie

it's gonna be funny seeing all these nets fans wear #7 KD jerseys when he's not going to play until October of 2020.

DID WE GET KAWHI YET?

Attached: 44B339FB-D8E4-4760-99AB-E75CEA71D8FC.jpg (427x562, 45K)

so why the fuck is Durant no longer wearing #35?

3/4

Attached: D-6Gj-cXoAM2POb.jpg (1200x675, 168K)

Wasn't funny the first 100 times, still not funny. Faggot

it's a jersey number lmao what is with nba marketing

WE GON GET KAWHI

Buy his new jersey goy

>t. didn't get Kawhi

twitter.com/kdtrey5/status/1148004054150393862?s=21

4/4

Attached: D-6GkwAWsAAZvYn.jpg (1200x675, 172K)

Kyrie can activate his 3rd eye and outbrain KD, so him

>The number I'll be wearing on my back is the number 7 next time you see me on the floor
is that even a grammatically correct sentence?

He’ll make it as a guard with Klay injured and Westbrook likely getting traded to the East.

Curry, Harden, and Lillard are a surefire in, but then who takes up what will probably be 2 more guard spots? I would say it’s a toss up between Luka, Booker, and Mitchell.

he's such a pussy

did we get Kawhi yet bros?

lakeshow!

Attached: D-RPlFHVUAE2SGi.jpg (900x1200, 240K)

twitter.com/jarredhouston12/status/1148004609077723137
kek

ahahahahah ohhh no no no nono

OH NO NO NO NO

Hurr durr so funny

WE ARE ALL LAKERS FANS HERE I JUST ASKED SINPLE QUESTION WHICH IS WHEN DO WE GET KWAHI?

Attached: B3226C13-43C7-484C-93CB-F210016F87F7.jpg (338x319, 36K)

>the los angeles Lals

Didn't even think about Klay's ACL and Westbrook. No way Cuban doesn't let Luka pad his stats to take over a spot over Mitchell and Booker. Yea, you convinced me. Luka will be an all star next year barring injury.

>Seven Durant

it is, but it's awkwardly ordered/structured. "next time you see me on the floor" is a sentence adverb that modifies the main clause. for good style and clarity, you'd put it in sentence-first position and set it off with a comma:
"[the] next time you see me on the floor, the number I'll be wearing on my back is the number 7."

even so, the phrasing is equally awkward. durant is awkwardness incarnate so i guess it fits? could've done with some editing but people who are their own CEOs probably don't accept editing.

>government

Attached: Kyrie-Irving.jpg (2222x1667, 303K)

>this assblasted LAL fan
LAL
lelbron
GayD

>German teaching American how to speak English
akin to clay vessels

Once we leave this physical realm and access the astral plane

WE GON GET KYRIE

WE GON GET MELO

Attached: typical lakers fan.jpg (1024x763, 193K)

KWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIH

KAWHI WHERE ARE YOU WE GON GET YOU

WE GON GET HIM

Attached: E1DA35E5-9DB5-4737-97CC-0879DDE438C2.jpg (181x251, 25K)

>all these "we gon get kawhi" posts
my sides

>posted within the span of 10 seconds

Attached: 1536292018835.png (544x544, 444K)

This

How am I supposed to solve these captchas when the pictures disappearing and it makes me start over every time

Attached: me.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

it's called proxyspamming, and /nba/ is quite apt at it

over/under 19 shots for RJ tonight

seething LAL fan lmao

heheehhe kaiwi hdhhhhhh

we gonw gwet kahiiwwi hahahaha akwkhai!!!!

Attached: 1561912653971.jpg (429x600, 152K)

>people who are their own CEOs probably don't accept editing.
based german poster

>no kawhi

Attached: 1518329783668.jpg (337x372, 23K)

What does the word "government" mean to you?

i'm not a lakers fan, i rank them as the 4th seed in the west. i just call out proxyspamming reddit brainlet images when i see it

well you're wrong because i posted one tee hee

Los Angeles is one of the richest cities in the entire world. We're educated unlike you rural Canadian hicks.

>Los Angeles is one of the richest cities in the entire world. We're educated unlike you rural Canadian hicks.

Attached: 1503462248994.jpg (534x712, 54K)

>kawhi is specifically aiming to end lelegacy

Attached: 1535019956066.jpg (569x506, 44K)

surely people wouldn't use their NEETbucks to purchase proxys so they can LakersPost on /nba/?

>He didn't get kawhi

AM
NOT PROXY I JUST NEED TO KNOW WHEN WE GON GET KAWHI

WE ALL VERY EXCITED FOR KAWHI ARRIVAL

Attached: FF6C0A88-4D69-4393-84BC-4AC06058ED39.png (826x609, 61K)

I would rather live in the bum fuckiest part of Canada than a state that is either on fire, under mud, or breaking apart nearly every single fucking day. When mother nature isn't trying to kill you the never ending supply of homeless, gangs, and endless traffic will.

>Los Angeles is one of the richest cities in the entire world. We're educated unlike you rural Canadian hicks

Attached: 123459478.jpg (1500x1000, 347K)

Serious question. On these 'Lakers Girls Lunch Dates' do the male employees at Carl's Jr get complementary BJs from the Lakers Girls?

we ARE going to get kawhi, aren't we. just a matter of time. tick tock, raptors fans... tick tock..

Attached: 1537860109231.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>"I'm an intellectual who pretends to be a Lakers fan on Yea Forums"

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

*Kill Bill theme playing*

WHERE IS HE

Attached: F7F317C0-E932-4A4F-BEEB-F3E4556B2158.jpg (394x166, 24K)

you keep clicking images until there are no more pics of the item they are asking for.

I mean it’s not like Booker doesn’t statpad. I think what it’ll come down to is the fact that the Mavs will win more games than the Suns so Luka will get in over Booker.

I think Luka wins the fan and media vote and takes the 4th guard spot, Mitchell gets picked by the coaches, and Booker is the odd man out.

Los Angelas is one of the cities with the most homeless people, illegal imigrants, gangs and murders in the US. The 1% gate the rest of LA off in their rich communities and leave the rest of the city to rot.

>Los Angeles is one of the richest cities in the entire world. We're educated unlike you rural Canadian hicks

Attached: 3e9.png (600x640, 698K)

we gon get kawhi

Attached: 1516296289675.jpg (720x736, 32K)

> Los Angeles is one of the richest cities in the entire world. We're educated unlike you rural Canadian hicks

Attached: 1551685028467.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Is Kawhi really trying to win Finals MVP with 3 teams?

Attached: F6D6DA26-6E3F-450D-B0E2-597E30348A1A.jpg (1125x2299, 1.62M)

ummm, guys.. where's kawhi?

Attached: 1530620310259.png (645x773, 24K)

>Los Angeles is one of the richest cities in the entire world. We're educated unlike you rural Canadian hicks.

Attached: in da club.webm (486x720, 1.44M)

Discord zoomers need to fuck off and stop spamming.

>Los Angeles is one of the richest cities in the entire world. We're educated unlike you rural Canadian hjkasdfsdf

Attached: vtIdniC.jpg (1024x763, 246K)

What about Conley

>Discord zoomers need to fuck off and stop spamming.

Attached: 1540088561104.jpg (900x1200, 223K)

Attached: 1501530016920.png (710x842, 573K)

WUH GON GEET KAWWWAA

Attached: 1535519799921.jpg (101x124, 3K)

Attached: 1449426919969.jpg (600x600, 49K)

What do you talk to white girls about?

WE

GON

GET

KAWHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: 8FD68984-EB00-41BC-B712-336EC8C1AA7B.jpg (644x500, 64K)

Attached: 1562188113327.jpg (580x370, 55K)

STOP SPAMMING FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SHUT THE FUCK UP

Attached: 4gr.jpg (720x720, 46K)

KAAAWWAAWAWWAWAWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAuuggggghghghrRRRRRRRss

Attached: 1509726323123.gif (499x499, 60K)

I have never had an extended conversation with a white girl in my life.

baste. number 7 kd gonna be next level.

Attached: 1549629365701.jpg (500x499, 61K)

mountain climbing and ukuleles

Westbrook
SGA
Fogle
Noel
Adams

I have never had an extended conversation with a girl that wasn't a family member in my life.

nice 7

how do you save gifs from twitter?

ignore the discord trannies

D'Angelo Russell

Kareem the GOAT

checked

whats the nets starting five withou Kd?

Kyrie
Levert
?
Kuruca
Allen

dogshit

check my 3 bros

Attached: 1562394121138.jpg (435x600, 48K)

This time it’ll be Paul George

Westbrook

>implying the Warriors aren't going to the Finals

damn...

Joe Harris

Knox GOAT

Kawhi Leonard

Porzingis is gonna be healthy this season yayayaayayayay

Attached: 1562520205943.jpg (750x738, 97K)

I wish I was you

Yep forgot about him. Really good roster desu

Dwinddie, Prince and Jordan on the bench too

is

>the Warriors are going to the playoffs

Attached: 1485126343769.jpg (500x281, 41K)

lmao the low energy spammers went back to discord /nba/ has survived way worse

sup bitches

Attached: chad_warden.jpg (480x360, 10K)

now

WE
*sniffles*

GON

GET

*sobs*

KAWHIIIIIII

Attached: EA3A8011-7EF3-4A92-9FCC-9697B46AC4A0.jpg (710x842, 160K)

this

>can't even make a proper edit
lmaooo

They still have Steph Curry and Draymond Green all season, that's enough for a 6 or 7 seed and you're crazy if you think otherwise

a

is

story

Curry, Green, and DLo are good enough. When Klay returns it will be the same team as the 2015 champs except replacing Iggy with DLo.

all

of

Virgin lakeshits vs Chad4lyfe

about

how

the

my

lakies

>that's enough for a 6 or 7 seed

Attached: 1413568213222.jpg (250x250, 10K)

life

and

got

Who's going to be better than the Warriors?

Thunder (without Westbrook)? Spurs? Kings? Come on man don't be crzy.

>zoomer humor

flipped

home

turned

WE GON GET KAWHI

Attached: 501E9597-7D3E-4E27-87E3-1C40A96025EC.jpg (401x549, 73K)

upside-down

down

and

>we gon get kawhi posting pissed off the Lakerfag so much that hes spamming single words

I'd

holy shit there are guys here too dumb to change ips without phoneposting
watch how it's done

to

take

did they get kawhi? oh they got busted up cousins and a literal who? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

maya

a

Jared Dudley

minute

for

The Lakeshitter who was unironically spamming we gon get Kawhi and MEGA SUPER TEAM the entire week is now mad as fuck lmaoooo

he spamming single words to counter his asspain

just

look at this dude LMAO

Attached: jared-dudley.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

sit

on

Just report for spamming. He's low IQ and the poster count isn't going up.

right

WE GON GET DUDLEY

Attached: AA0A12DF-AE32-4F97-A8E6-21AFF4F46492.jpg (427x562, 45K)

migrate

>Falling for shitposting

Penis

the third member of your big 3 is on a vet minimum lmao

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7--internet-meme.jpg (236x253, 11K)

AYO WE OUTCHEA

Attached: WE GOT DUDLEY SUPER MEGA TEAM.jpg (280x246, 12K)

lol, please tell me you’re joking. Mitchell, Booker, and Luka are legit franchise players who would be signed to max contracts were they eligible for free agency while D’lo is a joke who got S&T’d for peanuts.

EXPOSED
Everyone just runs past him with small lineups when he's on the floor. Sad to see him diminish like that, though. Gundies Magics with him were such a fun team to watch, one of the best teams not to win it.

Wwwhoa.

>AD on Pelicans: couldnt support him with good players
>The second he leaves: Become the deepest team in the NBA