I don't understand Masvidal's pure hatred of Askren...

I don't understand Masvidal's pure hatred of Askren. Askren said some pretty minor shit and Jorge is talking about making sure Askren doesn't have kids anymore, making him bleed internally for 3 straight rounds, if he even sees him at Whole Foods he's going to slap Askren - AFTER HE ALREADY KNOCKED HIM OUT. Jorge took all of this completely personal, and in my opinion way out of proportion. You can tell those extra punches were just because he wanted to hurt Askren more. What did Askren do or say that has made Masvidal so angry? Or is Masvidal just really sensitive towards people who talk smack to him no mattrr how minor?

Attached: My-Post-49.png (600x381, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hfXRSmXOEIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did he die?

Attached: 1550294087357.webm (776x424, 2.04M)

I love how the that dude just keeps punching like a nigger when its obvious he's dead out.

maybe soccer is more your thing

He's just clowning on a fool. Clowning on fools is what alphas do. Clowning on fools makes the bitches wet.

Comedy gold. The unheemable wrassle god.

He's a dirtbag street fighter> Without a fighting career he'd be a common criminal.

Ah, look at the whiteboy cope. Hadn't seej that since Khabib shit on Conor and his team. If you talk shit, expect to get hit. Your freedom of speech will only hold against your fellow crackers. Don't try it with non-whites because you'll get slept.

Fuck you N*ekeri

I really do love making webms for you anons.

hate shit-talking when it's promotional, fake as fuck, and "just business" as conor puts it
bet a bunch of fighters feel the same way

say that to my face and you'll get slept and kicked even when you're already sleeping

he literally started out streetfighting with kimbo like 15 years ago. there's no ref to pull you off

talk shit get hit

ooga booga

Askren just says harmless meme troll shit to help promote the fight and this angers Masvidal, combined with fact that he's a pure wrestler. Masvidal probably then enhances and channels the hatred because it helps him perform.

Yea Forums warrior

Masvidal is a low life piece of garbage. But he's one that can fight really well.

oh you mean doing his job? lmao

fuck off white boy

>Don't try it with non-whites because you'll get slept.
>t. just can’t understand why people don’t like nonwhites

ooga booga nigger you can’t stop me

ooga booga

Chat shit, get hit
simple as

Attached: 47e.png (680x626, 179K)

Lol all you white dudes are all the same. Tail between your legs in real life but bold and brazen when anonymous. Ben and his fans were very racist leading up. Ben said Jorge spoken in broken English. Funny Ben is the only one that may be speaking broken English when he's out of the hospital.

Que the typical "ooga booga" spic, beaner, bigger etc. Fucking pansies. This is why your women stay getting rooted by blacks and Hispanics.

ooga booga nigger

>its ANOTHER white fragility thread

>talks about kicking and putting other Yea Forums users to sleep
>accuses other users of being Yea Forums warriors

I just love irony.

Your moms and sisters have tasted minority cock and loved it faggot.

>being fair
>in a fight

Clearly you have never been in a fist fight. You take all and all advantages

Nonwhites love to act like top tier alphas but when some cartel member rapes their sister they flee to whitey and cry about it. Kek what a buncha faggots. White boys out there shooting up schools like real men while shitskin queers cry about muh poverty muh oppresión like straight up bitches.

White women know you're weak. This is why your relatives are all fucking other races. Lololololololol love that nigger dick

ooga booga nigger muh dick bix nood

this type of behavior is why masvidal starched on askren and kept wailing on him

Can it Nethernigger.

No one needs to act like top tier alphas. Whites are just bottom tier betas. Like you. All this Hate in you but your mom loves black cock.

Check out this beta nigger.

He's a subhuman nigger, that's why. Ben talks fun shit like boxers do, he's basically respectful except when hes promoting a fight and having a fun. Masvidal is some ghetto thug nigger from the hood who responds to all banter with "man IMA FUCKN KILL YOU WHY BOI

Love the smell of white male fragility

he wanted to kill someone over words? lmao

>flees to white country and cries
literal jungle niggers incapable of anything but rape and muh dickin

your ancestors were like that too before they got domesticated

It's MMA, the guys in MMA are fucking retarded

>I love the smell of men
I bet you do ya fuckin homosexual faggot

You ultra mad. All this pent up shit youd never say irl. Literal cowards in this thread. Lmao

The only thing fragile is your place in civilized society, shitrat.

>you’re coward haha lemme flee my problems and act like a victim haha
ooga booga nigger

Ahhh. White tears. Yes. Feed me more beta.

but hispanics are from spain and white

you mean native americans speaking spanish

always been funny to me how language grant you a "race" in the US

Tanned guys in this thread just boiling

>we da ooga booga best
>proceeds to suck shit out of a cow’s ass

Yeah you black sure are a dominant species.

He has that primal instinct that tells you to hate the autists (and yes, asscan is unironically on the spectrum), because they are genetic garbage that needs to be weeded out.

Attached: askren masvidal stiffy.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>please feed me whitey I’m too poor and stupid to provide for myself
typical nonwhite

Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
I don't know if it's Thuesday or Friday
I'm just tryna stand back up by Monday morning
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
this is all I want

Attached: funky.jpg (644x444, 37K)

>yt people be like
this consciousness is too spicy

btw that K-O was funny as hell, completely took the hype away from the following fight (it being WMMA didn't helph I reckon)

I WOULD GLADLY SAY IT TO YOUR FACE KEK.

doubt it, son

whatever pussy. we can tell you are insecure about who you are as a person.

You started the "racewar" in this thread. Take it bitch.

i really would. ill call you a nigger straight to your face. i work at the airport so i get to fly wherever for free. hit me up on my throwaway email if you are serious pussy. ill take an off day to fly out their and beat your skull in.

second post is someone calling him a "nigger" and it's invariably people of the mayo persuasion who are always butthurt at trash talkers getting dabbed on because muh freedom of speech

Spics are like that. They’re light skinned niggers that can swim. That’s all.

please let's do it. I live in amstelveen, I can be anywhere in this country within 3 hours. when are you planning on coming? please be fucking serious. come.

He wasn't wrong though

>be dominant black man
>suck asshole of skinny white gurl cow
>still die of starvation

[email protected]
im flying in to wherever delta flies. ill let you know when i do. nigger

This is why white women are breeding other races. Can't even satisfy your own women. White dudes get their panties in a bunch and scream nigger. Cucks.

fuck crackers.

Lmao you ain't gonna do shit.

>that gmail
just call me out on heem a couple of times, I'll be around big events, for sure ufc 242
you finna die, cracker

i work for the airport throwing luggage into planes so i get to fly for free.

email me so we can stay in contact you pussy bitch. i could hop on a plane next weekend and beat your stupid nigger skull in.

Hey Holland user take it easy with the weed lmao. And please don't get offended by that, because other races also smoke weed lmao.

Masvidal is white

where are you in america. ill fly out and give you an ass beating as well. unless you are trolling.

>Asscream loses in the most embarrassing way imaginable
>all the race warriors still seething
How insecure are some people. Its just sports, go do something.

its [email protected]

>be nigger
>build house out of straw and mud so you can fuck diseased nigger wife
>fire burns down house
>lions eat wife
>make lion fucks your ass and eats you
Dominant species.

Jorge Masvidal is about as ghetto as it gets. He's not intelligent. He's not reasonable. He's an idiot like anyone else from the ghetto. He's just getting paid a lot of money to fight because he has an instinct for it. It's the difference between any civilized person and someone from the hood. Tell your average normal white guy "nice pants". The worst you might get is a a "fuck you" thrown your way. Now do the same to someone in the hood. They will literally attack you over a comment about some pants.

Hey
Nice pants you faggot
Send me your email and I will punch you later

>is some nigger living in a white country
kek

Ben Askren was race baiting saying Masivdal speaks broken English and thinks he's a "privileged white boy," but when Masivdal destroys him in record time and cracks him with legal blows until the referee pulls him off in a sanctioned bout, he's the bad guy.

>be nigger
>literal history of being enslaved and ducked by every white man in existence
>brag about breeding plantation owner’s wife while he’s fucking every single black woman on the plantation.
Black male dominance.

no, its just that hes being kind of a bitch about it. imagine being that flustered about some words that were said to you.

>Lol all you white dudes are all the same. Tail between your legs in real life

This fucking mud monkey wouldn't exist if white people hadn't found a use for your worthless race: Picking cotton in the blazing sun pre industrialisation. Literally the peak productivity for your race because you fucking sure as shit aren't worth anything now. A massive black hole guzzling resources. Personally I'd consider mass extermination for you to be a blessing, instead of having billions of you roaming the earth spreading misery and destruction.

Wrestlefags BTFO

>be nigger
>never invented anything
>live in most resource-rich continent on Earth.
>wait until white men show up and take it
>enslave one another to get paid by white man with resources he took from you
>spend on liquor and gambling
>go back to sucking cow’s assholes for nourishment
Yeah I’m thinking niggers are the dominant race.

cracker, the mail thinks my messages are spam so I have to say it thru Yea Forums
let's do 7:30AM at the station I mentioned in my first email, saturday sounds good, rail track number 1. I'll be wearing a psg 2018 jersey, google it.
See you soon boy.

basically he doesnt take shit talking as "part of game" with promoting fights and whatnot, he takes it as literal shit talking (see the interviews from his previous fights).

Remember when he got into a scrap with Edwards backstage cause Edwards said a couple not so nice things while jorge was doing an interview? That should tell you all you need to know. Simple man, simple mind.

Attached: g05mkXX.jpg (299x223, 19K)

Gonna be hilarious when that white boy wrecks your shit you sewer rat.

doubt he'll come but I'll come on the off chance he actually does
doubt there is a single white amerimutt who can actually throw hands, ive been kickboxing since I was 8 and am now 25, if he's serious it's gonna be a real shitty day for him

nevermind, i changed my mind. thats really scary. please forgive me. i change my mind on going. im sorry sir i will never disrespect a minority again.

>muh black kickboxing meme

>ethic males trying to organize fights over anonymous image boards

this is why black and brown bois are sexless virgins in the west, absolute bottom feeding incels

Attached: 1553511445411.jpg (1200x873, 93K)

Is the fighting all you know? Were you abused by your parents? Did you get bullied in school? Because I don't know why else youd be flexing in Congolese tin art forum about it.

He’s a mush brain, simple as.
He’s elected to choose a life which results in dementia before reaching 65 years old

whatever abdul

the irony is strong here.

Lmao niggers claiming Masvidal as their own

Because Masvidal perceives Askren as a fake douchebag pretending to be a nice guy, which might be correct about. Not only that, Askren fans are insufferable and exacerbated Askrens comments on the media and popularized this notion that Masvidal will be easily beaten and Askren is very dismissive of him. In the past, Askren got on top of Masvidal and it is pretty normal for practice sessions, but acted as if that means Masvidal is not impressive etc. Askren not only said he mad etc, he acted like he is some grug and went completely smug about it despite the hypocrisy when Askren is the one to start talking shit to people.

The ref stops the fight. Besides, this was real beef and not some wolf ticket shit. You don't act like a cuck as soon as the fight is over. You make a point so it would really sting someone to talk shit.

Maybe he is not a basedboy to sell himself out on fake wwe bullshit antics?

This is not kids show lmao

one sparring session at any dutch kickboxing gym would leave the average american pissing blood for the next weeks
told that cracker I would not tolerate shit talk in real life and he said he would do it, so I merely accepted his offer, im never gonna decline a fight offer if im challenged, its called being a man

besides why would I be scared of him? what are the odds he shows up? about 1%. if he does show up he'lll likely be a zelenoff type person. easy money.

If you didn’t wear those stupid wooden clogs we’d be fine.

I think you are white LARPing as a black/brown.

Based CTE sparring retard poster.

How's Luke's and Overeems chins holding up from that me tough man dutch sparring?

Niggers, Masvidal is friends with Colby, and said he likes Till despite Till saying he will KO him. It's was the issue of Askrens smug personality that made Masvidal so mad.

Lel so many apes ITT.

Im a muslim pajeet and today i turned down a wh*te girl to gf an azn girl

Attached: 02B863A4-BC7F-44A2-951A-972584C530CF.jpg (996x2048, 203K)

Is the right girl supposed to be considered “white”? She looks like an Ultimate Surrender dropout.

those guys have had long careers, I've been KO'd twice in my life, both when I was about 17 so damn near a decade ago, my chin hasnt take 1/100th of the punishment reem has taken

I can easily chin a punch from a clueless ammy

>t. white guy

Making money is a man's game and drama sells fights. Fact is Masvidal is too sensitive or too simple for banter.

turpakii nyt horo

Luke had average career and he was more of a grappler that wouldn't suffer too many blows.

Overeem was roided up in kickboxing and could block punches better, but was still chinny when it got through his block. Saki is a chinlet too.

From personal experience, the guys talking how hard they sparred in previous gyms or boxing gyms on the side, were the ones that were slow to develop and unrefined in their punching than the people who were "playing around" in their sparring. You stunt your growth and can't try various ways of approach when you spar hard, because it promotes people stick to their assumed safest techniques rather than risk new angles and footwork going up against a real target.

His banter is good, but there are lines to be crossed or else we will how clown scenarios where everyone is strutting around interrupting interviews and being as cringy as Colby or Cejudo.

>is Masvidal just really sensitive towards people who talk smack to him no mattrr how minor?
Yes, that's just who he is. He hit Edwards for no reason and has a beef with Bisping for no reason. Askren was no different here.

Assgrin is a can. Ben talks a ton of shit and then he shows up and tries to lay on dudes for 15 minutes. He was gifted the Lawler win by a ref's mistake, he does not have the level of MMA skills needed to be competitive in the UFC. He can't strike at all. His takedowns are slow and telegraphed. Now all you little faggots are upset that you fell for the hype and are lashing out at the fighters because of it. Even Damian Maia is capable of mixing it up and striking every now and then.

>Funny Ben is the only one that may be speaking broken English when he's out of the hospital.
Jorge just taught him his dialect.

Go back to muslim lands

in those fighting threads I honestly can never tell whether replies like
are baits or real niggers behaviour

Attached: 1529302269844.jpg (638x452, 68K)

I am a huge Khabib fan, but once someone is out the fight is over. Only an absolute piece of shit would keep throwing punches after Askren was out like that. He's trash

Oooooga!

>real beef and not some wolf ticket shit
wigger detected

please kill each other again, crackers
shoot each others president's plane down again
partition each other's nations again please

Because Asscream is a white rich little BITCH

Masvidal is too dumb to understand fight buildup. He gets mad like a 7 year old on the playground.

Jorge Masvidal would be the first to bitch if he received extra, unnecessary hits like that but he'll pretend it was ok to do it to Askren.

Because how he came from where ever the fuck saying he can beat anyone. Dresses in sandles and has a dad bod. Lawler fucked him up nasty, some how he bulldog chokes him and wins, debatable win btw. That win added to the hate, now finally he gets another match and gets KOed in a record time. It could not have been a better day. It's an example of someone that with such arrogance who has no idea what he's in for because all he thinks he needs to do is wrestle win anyone in UFC. I loved how he lost, I've watched it so many times. I don't hate him anymore tho because now hes back in reality. And the last two punches why would it matter. Until the ref stops the fight its still on. Those punches were all good.

>Until the ref stops the fight its still on. Those punches were all good.

How stupid is that? So if the ref doesn't call the fight you keep punching an unconscious guy until he's dead? No, that's just a weak excuse to throw in some unnecessary punches.

>STOP HITTING HIM YOU ALREADY UTTERLY DESTROYED HIS CAREER AND HIS LOFE ESSENCE

fucking faggots
HEEM truly had been estrogenized with all the faggot "culture" made popular over the years
>STABLES OF BOIS
>HEADCANON HAREM OF MEN LISTED 1-10
>ASPEN LADD
>SCHRUB SPAMMING
>FAGGOT WIGGER MIKE PERRY

BITCH MADE NIGGERS
RAISE YOUR WHEN WHEN YOU WANT TO SPEAK

RAISE IT

You do realize the first truly global empire was the Spanish Empire, right? You guys literally starved to death if not for potatoes.

I understand his hate, Askren is the meaning of a douchebag and have no respect. he even slapped a guys ass during a stare down.

This is why you dont talk shit in combat sports, when you lose its 100x more humilliating

Jorge is a baby boy which is why we call him Baby George

>domesticated
civilized*

This. Askren talked tons of shit to everyone, mocked other fighters who got knocked out, what goes around comes around.

Jorge is a real life far cry villain. He's a psychopath. Look at the photos taken of him in this fight: his face is completely calm while he kneeing or punching askrens head in.

Hed be right at home 1000 years ago raiding village s, killing farmers and fucking and killing his daughters. There's nothing but malice behind his black eyes.

>muh nigger word
>there I object to freedom of speech
the absolute state of you and your precious feelings

This is the worst thread I've ever seen. And I've been on Yea Forums and /pol/

Attached: 1562470203810.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>he says as his race is literally aborted out of existence
Keep believing that fake census data they feed you, nigger.

>You do realize the first truly global empire was the Spanish Empire, right?
What's that got to with Ireland? I hope you aren't operating under the impression you're a Spaniard, Cuauhtemoc.

>......right?

this is estrogen talk
fuck off with that discord tranny
kill yourself already

Its almost like a train professional killer who brags about being the best sucker puncher has mentally unstable

>all the mad wh*Te """"""""""people"""""""""" ITT

Attached: HAAAAAAMEGA.jpg (228x221, 17K)

Until he's dead? No stupid ufc has a ref in the ring and jumps in as soon as he sees the other fighter unconscious. At most you're going to get 2 punches in, you have gloves on, no body has ever died. I'm assuming this was the first time you ever saw a ufc match and your boy with the dad bod lost... Would you feel any less ass hurt if head stomping was allowed? Or head kicking while down was allowed?
WWE is that way - - - - - - - >

For u retards that dont know why jm hates askren its because jm gree uo fighting for real and askren beat lawler in a technicality and actedmlike it was fully legit and wouldnt give a rematxh. This completely oppositie to the masculine victory jm grew up and repsects

Plus askren is very “white” acting and jm is a racist

Attached: spic_nig_cycle.png (657x705, 316K)

So in other words you're a bandwagon faggot that knows nothing about the history of the sport. There have been quite a few instances where the ref did not step in when they should have you fucking moron. And there have been plenty of times where the winning fighter knew he had won and respectfully stopped hitting the other guy before the ref even had to say anything because they are not subhuman animals like jorge.

Askren said he beat Masvidal in training 10 years ago lmao what a pussy

Seethe more whiteboi.

Wrestlers see MMA as a wrestling match with punches allowed, same sort of thing with people that come from point karate and BJJ, other sports.
Some of the fighters are just fighters and see this as a fight. It's the same in most combat sports
Just a mindset thing, masvidal is highly strung as fuck though, nigger tier shit.

OK faggot clearly ufc is clearly too violent for you. Because it's too much for you to handle it must be too much for everyone else to handle right? So what now? Your solution is to make the fighters now morally responsible to stop fighting and not get that last 1-2 when they think the other guy is knocked out? Because YOU, who's not even a fan of the sport just some Ben ass fucker can't handle a combat sport with gloves? You mad ass fuck because I know your boy got a record setting knee to the face. Go bitch abut bare knuckle, you would have more fun

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF WHITE BOIS HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAH

YOUR WHITE PUSSY IS OURS
ALL MIXED BABIES
SHARIA IN EVERY COUNTRY

YOUR WHITE WHORES GET WET THINKING ABOUT IT

HAHAHAJAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

I think it's a form of self hypnosis. I think he probably feels at his best when he doesn't feel any empathy for his opponent so he manufactures a grievance to bear in order to turn into a savage.

Ben Askren is a troll and got exposed.
>WHY YOU MAD BRO
>WHY YOU SO MAD HUH???
Got put in his place.

Attached: 1469117252856.gif (154x273, 1.97M)

You're literally a nigger. Expecting people to show restraint, discipline, honor... these are foreign concepts to monkeys like you. The answer is YES, people should be held morally responsible when they choose to punch an unconscious man multiple times.

shut the fuck up retard

seethe more pussy, go watch some fucking soccer.

What a great thread where everybody in it would get heemed by the natty white god daniel cormier

Attached: dc.png (595x594, 849K)

masdival had beef with askren for talking shit about till after he masdival knocked him out which masdival interpreted as askren calling him a can

completely justified beef

Imagine being a nigger and your entire pride and personality centers around being a violent nigger, kek. Classic niggers.

It’s the literal inbred Muslim genes that make him so angry FYI

And Ben is the victim here right nigger? You can say anything to a person to piss them off but if they fuck you up, suddenly he's the bad guy.
Typically faggot millennial

Jorge already addressed this. Go watch soccer faggot

mayo fighters are a meme
Only good for highlight fodder against elite fighters

You forgot to mention that even then, niggers like him belong to SUBJUGATED PEOPLE.
Colonies, conquered.
Even we mutts had the balls to get independence on our own. Africa and the Middle East WERE GIVEN freedom by the UN.

Attached: Andes Crossing.jpg (747x584, 83K)

Nah you're a bitch.

Did you read what I responded to? Also, I'm anonymous. You don't have my family tree or genetic profile, retard.

yo is this the thread

I used to watch a lot of UFC and, besides the fighters being paid too little for the kind of beatings they took, the kind of sadism you allude to put me off of it these past 5 years. I started getting back into it the past several months though and I agree with you. I still don't like this kind of behavior though I'm bothered less by it now. All these guys end up paying for be in the business sooner or later.

I'll just leave this here
youtu.be/hfXRSmXOEIU

* except Dana "the nozzle" White.

>Did you read what I responded to?
Yeah, and you're still not making sense.

so many casuals butthurt over the bum getting hit while unconscious
this happens all the fucking time in the UFC, luke himself got tagged twice immediately after getting his jaw broken. he was out of it, just sat down and with his eyes ope contemplating the ground, but definitely out
blame the referee if anything

I feel that way about him also. I felt that about BJ Penn and especially Matt Mitrione. The good thing about this sport is watching the guys you dislike getting tuned up.

Its different when the guy is in fencing response, it was obvious he was out

Who cares rule is keep attacking until ref says stop its up to the ref to be quick.
U walk away it can cost u a fight if ref dont call it. Even if call for a foul n ref dont act u can get koed..like nate did to palhares.

Yet hendo bombs are cool cuz hes white

They dont have autism

A part of me died with Ben. Another part got rock hard for Jorge.

This Tunisian squatting in the Netherlands has been going at it for days lmao.

What's the story? Butthurt because Dutch people don't like smelly brown Muslims very much?

same with tapping
you can't release before the ref stops it, otherwise the opponent will tap, you release, the ref keeps the fight going and the guy pretends he never tapped

No its op an u know where its going cuz hes cuban n not henderson a guy that did trt an no one says shit unlike belfort or ped sonnen gets rematch title shot against silva cuz the racists cried.

Only hatin cuz its not ur ppl doin it

>jorge was still seethingly butthurt even after winning
ben was right the whole time

U guys are traps now thanx to soiSoi

lrn hw 2 type wrds out this aint AIM

askren is a huge faggot.

A sick rat killed ur race

Sound like an autist....no wonder girls dont like u

Masvidal does not like the faggot goofy energy Ben emits. Underachieving white bois (not slavs) do this all the time to gain some popularity in sports. Glad Masvidal shut that corny dude down.

The two sides people choose with this is either 1. The hoodrat hispanic guy or 2. The corny white guy. There are no winners here. Masvidal is a low class piece of trash and Askren is a dorky jackass.

Masvidal is a real gangster and hes cuban. People like him hate fakes that like to run their mouth without proving themselves. Askren and his fanboys thought a career of beating cans would make him a top contender in the ufc, Masvidal proved them wrong.

Imagine how many Masvidals are invading America and Europe

>No Criminal record
>Hard

Dude my electrician foreman has a criminal record

askren is just an asshole

typical middle class american who looks like other white boys who probably belonged to a frat that looks like askren, with all the stupid dad bod and 5'11 stature

good thing he got ktfo

else we woulda seen another stupid mcgreggor train since most UFC fans are white middle classmen

not saying this as a derragatory or racial remark but just stating out facts

>reddit spacing
Sounds about right.

He's 5'11''? That makes me feel bad I thought he was shorter

simple as

Attached: sticker,375x360.u1.png (375x360, 116K)

minorities suck

>reddit spacing, talking about "muh white peepol"

how does it feel to be a shitskin?

He didnt say anything about fairness you illiterate chimp.

Jorge took it back to some oldschool brutality.
That was such a savage beatdown and celebration, you could be nothing more than grateful that mma hasnt lost its balls yet after all the mainstream success and crackdown on roids etc

how exactly is askren an asshole?

he's said some relatively generic trash talk to promote fights but that's about it.

Everyone is taking hard because Askren is le normal nice guy and "didnt deserve" it.
He knew he was getting under Mas' skin.
He knew mas was getting emotional about it. So no shit mas cant control himself when he wins. Askren just made fun of his ability to control his emotions, so after destroying them, why not put it all on display

Masvidal let himself chimp out on purpose, as a statement. He went even further with the taunting. He's still talking shit today.

His banter isn't good, dude. He basically just sits there and threatens to kill you or beat you up and talks up how much he'll enjoy hurting you like a fucking psycho. He's a good fighter for sure, but Jorge is fucked in the head.

Pretty much this, know who you are talking shit to. If a person is not enjoying your shit talk don't be surprised when you get sparked out. Simple as.

Dam this thread is wild.
I don't watch UFC, did these 2 have some big ass beef going?

Just Masvidal dickriders that believe they too are gangsters vicariously through him. I could see how Askren saying he fucked him in sparring like 10 years ago could piss a guy like Masvidal off, but how many fighters have said that shit before anyways.

no arguing the truth

>After that fight, Pettis leaked that Masvidal was practicing flying knee all camp for fight
>Masvidal didn't care when asked
This 'code of silence' shit is such Kung Fu Hollywood WWE bs.

white nigger got guile knifekicked

well, not even knifekicked, just the jumping middle kick attack

the faggiest attack of all
and the white nigger got
knocked
the
fuck
out
nappy white head and all

based jorge

Fuck wrestlers, and fuck wrestling.

masvidal looks white to me.

Jorge doesn't like the WWE trashtalk. If Askren was respectful to him, he would have been respectful in turn.

Jorge is unhinged and a lunatic, but Askren's mouth got him into this situation. I feel bad for Askren for getting KOed so bad, but I don't feel bad for him getting chimped out on by Masvidal. It's obvious he's the kind of guy that gets too emotional and takes banter too seriously.

Masivdal is basically autistic despite looking like a suave latino.

any way you look at it, punching him twice when he's already clearly down and then slapping the floor in front of him is a pussy move

And that's why Jorge was a nobody bum for 95% of his career. Whether he'll acknowledge it or not, Askren did most of the heavy lifting selling that fight by pissing him off, he's just such a bag of shit he'll keep kicking the guy while he's down after winning cleanly and decisively. I was excited to see Masvidal on his newfound tear through the division, but now I honestly just want to see him thrown at Usman and get annihilated so he retires.

>it's cuz he's dum

lmao the absolute state of you faggots

Jorge put it perfectly, the win over Askren isn't even in his top 10. check his resume, cause ur cazzie as fuck

Masvidal is very white, I'd say 75% white at least. Look at those flowing chestnut locks. That's pure white people hair, most Americans aren't white enough to have hair like that.

Years ago he styled his hair and beard to look as ethnic as possible, like Shaun King. But I've always suspected if he grew his hair out and got a clean shave, he'd look like a pretty light Spanish or Italian guy.

Attached: askren-vs-masvidal.jpg (1315x740, 176K)

Askern is a sort of dude who if he assumes you are an idiot he will feel a superiority complex towards you and try and put you down at every moment, this could simply come from your mannerism, the way you dress or talk. Listen to masvidal interviews leading up to this fight and you will understand that this is literally how Ben acted towards him when they were training together. Ben had no respect towards masvidal because he thought he was some idiot hood rat, which lead him to crack dumb jokes around him thinking its banter when really he just wanted masvidal to be the butt end of his jokes. Chat shit get banged.

Good for Jorge, the reality is he's never had this much exposure in his whole career which is the point I was making, you sunburnt fucking retard.

askren, till, cerrone and chiesa are his only decent wins. Maybe you can add al iaquinta since he did arguably win.

Can't we all just get along?

Attached: 1147390_1.jpg (630x630, 38K)

no

White genocide does exi-

>Ben had no respect towards masvidal because he thought he was some idiot hood rat
It would appear he was right.

>meanwhile in canada...

It says blscks sre killin it there an muslims are strict

Exactly tuf finally amir sadollah vs cb dollaway...he acted he never tapped.
Go for the break. Dunno why everyone hates on palhares takes him 2 sec to register to let go which seems normal

The ref should be fast. Hold windslow n mazzagatti accountable

The majority swallowsU mean sterilty

Just beat up racists n soi boys

it's about attitude. doesn't matter if what you're saying is mild if you're smug and condescending while saying it. you're gonna rub some guys the wrong way.

also askren did pull a legitimate bitch move by talking about training. no hespect.

This is Khabib after having a dirty filthy hard sex with your sweet Mother

Attached: S90704-05122168.jpg (1080x1341, 202K)

>grow up fighting in backyards
>brag about sucker punching people
>walk up and punch another fighter who looked at you the wrong way during an interview
>decides he hates askren for literally no reason other than he looks like a middle class white guy

wow so weird