Cubs @ white sox!!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Reminder that if Schwarber lifted more weights he wouldn’t have contributed to the hunger-related death of Chicago’s youth with that fly out at the warning track.

Where is everyone, it's the cross town series

i chuckled

Sad!

Attached: QHEI7fC.jpg (960x540, 107K)

Len and AJ was broadcast kino yesterday.

Attached: ct-spt-cubs-white-sox-len-kasper-aj-pierzynski-to-call-games-vs-cardinals-white-sox-20190529.jpg (2000x1125, 224K)

i wonder who the special guest could be ....

Attached: 57208726JD002_Chicago_Cubs__3751068_91206.jpg (3000x2235, 1011K)

The usual Sox fans are slowly disappearing.

Yeah I was wondering where RBO went. I don't see sox threads but he's been pretty constant over the years

Pretty comfy duo. Needs to be done every crosstown series.

>risp
as expected

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. They just have a natural rapport despite yesterday being only the 2nd time they worked together. It's just two chill and talented tv guys that love chicago baseball and bring a good level of "homer" from each side.

Could have been a big inning if we didn't throw an out away for no reason

They're gonna squander another leadoff double aren't they?

What a cruel fate.

ELOY HAUNTS THE CUSB AGAIN

Attached: White_Sox_Cubs_Baseball_8.0.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

I remember being excited for this guy to get called up but now he symbolizes the entire future that was lost. Hahn literally fleeced epstein

Tatis will always be a bad memory, and of course Kopech dying after pitching 4 mlb games. yes i know he can come back, and before I even say it I'm going to say I'm hope I'm wrong, but i don't think Kopech will ever be a dominant mlb pitcher now. I think the physical damage of that injury is always going to effect him mentally.

Obviously this year our returns on Sale and Q are looking fantastic in Moncada and Eloy

ABROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Giolito can't throw a strike against the Cubs
>but Nova is the embodiment of clutch
Okay.

Why can't anyone hit nova

Cubs, do something.

Attached: try not to suck.jpg (1280x720, 780K)

1-3 Cubs do a thing!

Attached: IMG_9617.gif (500x375, 880K)

Nice

>Cishek
>W
>E
>P

The way to beat the Cubs:
Let a guy on and watch the rest swing at nothing.

based Bummer

lost 2$ whole dollars betting on Gio win beat the cubs those days. I'd be be near being 2$ richer if I had bet on the Nova games...

who grilling tonight?
>2 brats and 2 dogs and a small salad for me, then I'm gonna eat the other 6 dogs for the home run derby tomorrow.

Attached: Cp0JXhN.jpg (1296x972, 392K)

>alone math

damn...gg sox see ya guys next year

Gio gets blown up but nova pitches a gem?

I'll take it. gg cubs

WINNER !!!!!

NEXT YEAR WE COMIN' BACK FOR THE CUP

naw, unlike you i actually know who my dad is and my parents aren't divorced and from a broken home like you. i always make dumb little 1$ bets with my dad over sports stuff.

i legit feel bad for guys that aren't "best friends" with their father

Attached: ajpierzynski.jpg (753x424, 107K)

Not landing Machado or any real big free agent caused a lot of sox fans to straight up quit all over twitter. Even though the rebuild seems to be going better especially with young talent, if Jerry Reinsdorf doesn't open the wallet, it will all be for naught and people believe he won't ever open the wallet so they gave up.

Should be 5 or 7 games.. None of this tie shit..

I couldn't agree more.