Oh yes, I love women's football!

>Oh yes, I love women's football!

Attached: soyception.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas
youtube.com/watch?v=5nPcSZj4a3I&t
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFeBxSBZUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

Link to the middle guy with the rapid angle changes.

youtube.com/watch?v=iptUNUFdyas

basedmaxxed

that fucking video was bizarre as fuck, literally who cries over a stupid trailer ? lmao the absolite state of soibois

Bottom right who is that?

The superior man exclusively frogposts.

Attached: D19uABxWsAANrNa.jpg (1080x871, 78K)

Rent free

it is a girl's sport of course

youtube.com/watch?v=5nPcSZj4a3I&t

13:48

faggot who cried over the new star wars trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=LlFeBxSBZUo
he was staying at a hotel in a two bedroom with his wife btw

This place has really gone to shit
we had like 3000 posts for the final
And the idiots here says they watch it "ironically"
Might as well shutdown this board.

>leaving your wife on holiday to go back to the hotel room and film yourself crying to star wars trailers

Mmmm yes I'm getting the word....

KEK

The important thing about those reaction is that all of them are americans, (((they))) have emasculated and castrate an entire generation that is in their 25-30 and the younger generations are way worse because they don't even identify themselves as men.

I truly pity americans.

Attached: 1556995628311.jpg (1024x1024, 110K)

>women's football

Attached: 1405277853578.png (800x800, 570K)

it's okay, because despite all of them looking like ops pic and projecting incel at everything they don't like, it makes fucking women much more easy. I wonder which one of these fags have called me incel and I've choked out their little sister/cousin/friend while calling her q good little whore

Your society and country is collapsing and you concern is if you may or may not fuck a plastic bitch that have sleep with at least one hundred guys before you. I pity you, like the beggars on the streets that are happy with pocket money because they know that with that money they will get wasted on drugs.

Attached: 1543552626187.jpg (606x918, 46K)

if you were like a diehard fan and there had not been a onions wars film since the 80s I could sort of understand it. crying over the latest trailer in a yearly franchise is truly bizzare.

This just make me irrationally angry

Well at least he's married...somehow