MOTHERFUCKING PAY ME

MOTHERFUCKING PAY ME

Attached: 1545746625046.png (1037x771, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/#43fdc7476da4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

60million prize money
200k for each player each
kek

They can receive equal pay if they beat the man's team.

So the woman get 200k each cup and the men never get anything?

Now i get why they are saying there's no equal payment

HAHAHA

How are our senators so ignorant? Are they just pandering?

>Best League Two team upset they're not paid as much as teams in the Prem

i wonder why

Do they draw in as many viewers? Surely there has to be some confounding variables here.

Of course they are. She has to know that's not how things are, but she also knows that the average person won't know that.

For reference, of the Democrats running for the 2020 bid, all but Biden support
>Reparations for black people
>Decriminalizing border crossing
>Ban on "large capacity magazines and assault rifles"
>Adding extra judges to the Supreme Court until it gets the makeup they like

So yeah it's just the Pander Olympics

>"if the men's team had won"
So women are receiving more than men? Also, if they didn't agree with the terms of the contract, they wouldn't have signed.

>scores a 89th winner against Mexico tonight
>pulls a $100 bill out from his sock and lights it on fire

Attached: 5C95BA30-28FB-4B36-B70E-61BF206E4F78.jpg (1300x724, 96K)

WNBA pay needs to be equal to NBA

It's pretty much going to be Biden anyway, right?

They're a non profit with their annual statements posted on their website. They don't have the money to do this, but sure let's screech about equality.

They need to sell more tickets / mercy or solicit more donations.

>women in politics

gotta love the reactionary right on days like this

this, the demand is just absurd

Doesn't men's soccer bring in significantly more revenue? These people piss me off so goddamn much. Their logic is so flawed.

They should pay the cunts the same wage so they go out of business faster.

I pray to God it’s Biden, he’s at least reasonable

Nobody fucking knows. 3 years ago I would have said yes. But you have a sizable portion of Democrats, maybe 20-30% of the overall party (and coincidentally all but one of the candidates) that want to disband our Customs and Border Protection Service.

The left is splitting. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a new Progressive Party in the next 10-15 years.

Yes, women actually get more prize money from FIFA as a proportion of the revenue the respective world cups make

ICE didn't exist until after 9/11

why do americans have to ruin everything the touch? why do they love money so much?

didn't realize the men had contracts with national teams. I thought the only money they get is a small % of winnings

Literally yes.

Tweet this shit to them. Fucking NPC morons:

forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2019/03/07/world-cup-soccer-pay-disparity-between-men-and-women-is-justified/#43fdc7476da4

>As Dwight Jaynes pointed out four years ago after the U.S. women beat Japan to capture the World Cup in Vancouver, there is a big difference in the revenue available to pay the teams. The Women's World Cup brought in almost $73 million, of which the players got 13%. The 2010 men's World Cup in South Africa made almost $4 billion, of which 9% went to the players.

men's world cup made over 4 billion dollars, not including related sales. women's world cup made 75 million. the men have more than enough to share with the women, it's not the 1800s anymore.

I doubt it, he already cucked and apologized this week

ICE =/= CBP.

There's a bill in Congress right now to decriminalize border crossings and eliminate Customs and Border Protection

It doesn't matter, Trump is getting a 2nd term.

Why don't the USMNT and USWNT just play a best-of-5 series?

If the women win, no one will complain about giving them equal pay.

Attached: frodo2.jpg (357x338, 26K)

>the men have more than enough to share with the women, it's not the 1800s anymore.

Unironically go kill yourself. It's basic economics you fucking retard.

>it's not the 1800s anymore.
Exactly, which is why the women should be rewarded on their own merits, instead of being gifted money by the men

This shit just turns me off more. It isn't even about the tournament anymore it's just spite and bitterness. Female politics seep into everything they do.

Because in today's politically correct climate, there would be an absolute outrage if the men actually tried to win.

>Having to share wealth

Unironically kill yourself commie

But equality is not about equality. Equality is about making white men feel like shit for being white men until they agree to raise everyone else above them.

>lel @ all these Americans coming in with arguments against their own salary cap concept

so because the men's team is established and earns more, women should be paid less, brainlet? you understand that fifa is one org? all soccer brings in x dollars, women should get exactly what men get, no more, no less.

Do the women's teams in other nations have a comparable level of talent feed/support as the USWNT?

I was always against the salary cap. I never defended the MlelS. I don't have any power in the league otherwise I would have fucking torn everything apart to start again

why are you responding to an obvious bait

Attached: 3145564122.jpg (251x242, 14K)

I'm not American, and I don't support salary caps.

>men's team is established and earns more, women should be paid less
Yes, that's how capitalism works. If you had a salesman who brought in 1m in sales a year and another who brought in 100k a year you wouldn't be paying them the same.

Not just the politicians, this is the mentality of the average 20 yo liberal voter who believes they are fighting "actual nazis" nowadays all around the world.

This kind of pandering is very profitable for them unfortunately.
It almost feels like there is nothing else to be discussed outside of the "who is racist / who is sexist / who is homophobic".

what a gay crowd. Paris?

Based Lonley Virgin Incel retard.

The Womens and men's game is different. The skill level is between the men and women is like the skill gap between the Premier League and League Two.

By that logic, because ThebPremier League brings in boatloads of money they should be paying the players in league two, so they get paid the exact same.

buttigieg seemed the most reasonable and moderate what happened?
good, hopefully the libertarians get a boost too
good, hes a maniac but its nice too see the dems seethe
also hes actually been a good president in terms of the economy, sheme for the environmet though

USWNT WORLD CUP RECAP:

>dishonorable blowout of amateur Thai team so they could pad their stats

>Turbodyke Kneelingtwat boldly declares that she'll refuse to visit the White House after they curbstomp everyone

>Shitlib sports media starts a bullshit "controversy" over Alex Morgan's celebration

Both should be paid $0. Representing your country should be an honor not a job negotiation.

is complete ignorance of economics the biggest educational problem in america? how can these people be so naive?

Probably someone like Kamala or Pokohantas due to how badly some of Biden's speeches have gone. It's a bit of a shame, if Trump actually delivered on more of his promises I wouldn't have to worry about about those unironic marxists trying to ruin my country. That being said, if one of them gets elected they aren't going to be able to accomplish anything even if they intended to (which they probably don't.)

of course but that's a state senator, there's about 2000 of them. just another thread people screencapping literal who's and getting outraged and thus giving these crazies that have always existed a platform to yell on that would otherwise get yelled into a void

Pretty sure the players here still donate their NT wages to charity. Wouldn't be surprised if most western European teams did the same

Trump has delivered on more promises than any presidential pol in memory lol

Holy shit, an American communist!

as soon as the same number of people start watching women’s soccer they will

and why does the premier league earn more money? it's because they have more resources that are stolen from the lower leagues that developed the talent in the first place. this is colonialist theft, pure and simple.