Women's World Cup Smashes Global Ratings Records

Women's World Cup Smashes Global Ratings Records

You were saying??

Attached: Screenshot_12.png (887x704, 85K)

Ratings say the super bowl is watching by hundreds of millions outside of the US
I don't believe any of it

>put on free TV in every country
>shilled non-stop

wouldn't expect anything less

Not here, sweetie. Australia is the only country on earth that'll never succumb to the soccer menace.

Did you even read the article?

It's catching up

Attached: women stats.png (1071x749, 291K)

watched*

>another article with cloudy language to cover the reality

look here: look at the dynamics. it is catching up

>Unfortunately for Fox, the numbers were well below the 17.3 million numbers ABC generated from the 2014 Germany-Argentina World Cup final, according to Nielsen.
B-But they deserve the same amount for getting half as many viewers

>more skilful play

Attached: 1550190643189.png (745x384, 642K)

>the grammar in the headline
what publication is this?
also saged

> cloudy language

it tells the exact amount of viewers in the US to the closest ten thousand. I don't know how much more exact you need it to be.

>most watched on english-language US tv
>excluding chicanos from a football statistic
how can you take that seroiusly?

what is the correlation between "passes" and "more skillfull play"? does it take into consideration how awful the defending is?

What bugs me is these faggots cry about it and they're the ones giving it ratings because they're lonely virgins who start developing crushes like with every other female "sport" here

>weasel words and vague data
hmmmm

all americans care about is the flag with this. imagine the the fucking disparity of the two of the men were in the finals and the women weren't. it'd be like a 100-1 ratio, 50-1 bare minimum

As opposed to the indie and underground (men's) World Cup? lmao

plus the only time it hands out hard data is to show a peak. american journalism 101. misleading as hell without actually lying

>treated as an adjunct to the men's event
Are these people genuinely unaware of the fact that the only reason US women's soccer is so "popular" (it still gets far less viewing numbers than mens) is because the mens team is shit?
literally the driving force behind US womens soccer is how good the mens team is at any given time.

>it's catching up
>posts a graph that shows it isn't
what did he mean by this?

is it all funded by men

I heard the super bowl was 100M in the US and 50M outside the US. Even 50M seems pretty high.
The Men's World Cup Final was 1.1B.
This Women's World Cup Final will probably be about 45M.

45M in the US or total? Cause it's unlikely it even broke 10M in the US

Legit I have never seen any NFL fans outside of the US in my 40 years of travel. Not once. Where are all of them?

Mexico. Unironically

There is a lot of middle and upper class people here that watches the NFL, so I believe it.
American Football is also very popular in in places like Japan and (believe it or not) Mexico.

>American Football is also very popular in in places like Japan
lmao no it definitely does not
I taught english in osaka for 11 years, american football is definitely the least popular sport over there, along with hockey. I'd guess it has the same popularity that volleyball has in america.

>Most watched soccer event since the world cup final last year

So fucking what? The only other soccer to watch is club football and I'm not watching any games my club don't play in. Retard statistic for literal fucking brainlets.

>skillful play
Do all “700 million” people actually think any of those teams are talented. The passing, dribbling, defending were all high school tier shit. Women’s sports are such a joke

who cares
can't wait until they go back to making 30k/year and 90% of them have to work in uber eats just to make rent

I'm not an NFL fan but I watched the superb owl

If it's that easy to fake election poll results, it's a piece of cake to have viewbots do the work.

>8.2 million viewers
pretty sure fox boomers get these numbers daily talking on opinion shows
>1 billion across all platforms
the 1 billion number is a fucking fairytale in every sport, to get 1 billion they include seeing highlights, seeing any sort of coverage of games on the news etc, and also research where people get asked things like "did you watch at least 5 minutes of x tournament?". the rugby world cup claims it gets 1 billion viewers, pakistan vs india in cricket claims it gets 1 billion viewers, but it's just a huge meme. I didn't watch a single second of it, even though highlights and games were free to air since the rights are sold so cheaply or literally in a package with the men's tournament (so the viewership count has that to thank) and yet I didn't stop hearing about this.

I unironically was oblivious to the fact that the women's world cup was going on until about an hour ago.

>8 million for a knockout stage match with the most popular team
Jesus Christ 8 million would be a laughably low number for a mens group stage

Yeah. Are they implying the EFL championship is better than La Liga because they pass more?
Passing is important but it doesn't mean shit on its own.

You are literally retarded

>Marketing is a thing
No shit Alejando, now buy some Coca Cola.

My phone kept getting notifications trying to get me to stream the US games for free.

>estimated 1 billion which probably didn't even happen
>Literally half of the entire planet watched the men
>More than a billion in the final alone
>Women's world cup had attendance on par with Copa America and the irrelevant gold cup

I didn't watch watch a single game of the womeme's world cup, gross high-t, ultra competitive women are disgusting and a sign of the end times

I'm sure the way that's worded the 1 billion viewers counts people that click on a highlight on FIFA's official twitter/youtube page or whatever and it's trying to conflate that to naive stupid readers that they sat down and watched a game and each individual click is a different individual viewer. otherwise it would have been stated more explicitly like the viewership total for the France game above it.

replied to wrong faggot sorry nigger at least you get two (You)s

exactly, sneaky fucking agenda driven statistics

there are actually a lot here, not even memeing, I suppose 90% of the *international audience is mexican

what would be ratings if the US didn't make it to the finals?

Attached: de446733.png (408x408, 11K)