Press S to spit on her face

Press S to spit on her face

Attached: megan-rapinoex750.jpg (559x422, 46K)

S

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

cope

Press S to salute this American HERO

S

F

no thanks, I'll save my saliva for spitting on someone worthwhile

Hahaha she won and even scored the first goal.

Suck it incels.

S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S

>praising a faggot ass bitch

HAHAHAHAHHAHA
INCEL RAGE
NCELS BTFO

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Incels too weak to bring her down. Get fucked white kids.

S

PRESS B to BURN INCELS ALIVE
B

S
for SEETHE

BBBBBBBBBBBB

>captain
>back-to-back champion
>golden shoe
>player of tournament
F
cope harder

THE_DONALD ON SUICIDE WATCH
INCELS BTFO

S

S for SEETHE

Attached: tenor[1].gif (220x146, 100K)

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

S

Why are you so triggered?

S

For what purpose? What has she ever done to me?

F

S

>>captain
refball doesn't need captaincy
>>back-to-back champion
who cares
>>golden shoe
how many penalties again?
>>player of tournament
penalty*

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

To think she gets more pussy than people in this thread combined

Attached: 08098776.gif (240x180, 1.69M)

ok

Attached: 1562519389292.jpg (1200x1800, 495K)

have sex

S

Too bad she's not equipped to do anything with it.

imagine the smell

S

Cool, is this the official incel thread?

Attached: 1562196585105.jpg (640x938, 67K)

Attached: spit_1.webm (288x360, 894K)

>this is the average Rapinoe hater
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1454437131712.jpg (228x221, 25K)

yo incels, get off ur cojust have sex

Always knew she was a sandy cunt

>Incel
>Incel
>yikes
>Incel
>have sex xD
the amount of times I see these buzzwords being thrown around on Yea Forums and on social media makes me think that these people were broken by the terms npc, cuck, and basedboy being thrown at them constantly.

remind me why we hate her? find it hard to keep track.

Cope, OP.

>women's soccer

Yikes incel, have sex

That nose is something else

think about that for a second... the "best" women's soccer team in the world got beat by high school aged boys. lol

Attached: De3dvJOXkAAxjcB.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

just have sex dude

What did he mean by this?

S

enjoy that mcdonalds tier wage as a "professional" female soccer player lmaoooooooooooooo

NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY NEVER GETTING EQUAL PAY

Attached: צפרדע.jpg (200x228, 6K)

eggball LOL

That's a yikes from me, incel. p.s have sex

S

Attached: 1552573222600.jpg (885x960, 104K)

i dont understand. isn't this body shaming as they would call it? how is this any different from fat shaming?

Why are so many yanks here trannies

Yes, their first match as a team against a side that constantly practices together on a game that has nothing at stake.

>just Bee urself lol

haha what if she spit in your mouth haha

>actually cares about womens soccer
Everyone point and laugh at this faggot

She's all about politics and feminist movement than actual sport itself
She's like the combination of C.Ronaldo and pic rel

Attached: 2161q9.jpg (625x748, 68K)

a literal teenage school team beat a proffesional national team tier players.
sorry but your argument is invalid

and that is a good thing!

have sex anti-sjw

Nice of OP to round up all the virgins into one convenient thread.

I fucked a tinder bitch on Wednesday and a different one yesterday. She’s a bull dyke who needs to be thrown into a cell.

>defending women’s sports
What the fuck is wrong with Binland?

So you admit women are only useful as holes to fuck?

Attached: swedes.png (1800x1582, 307K)

I act like a seething virgin online and everyone just tells me to have sex and calling me incel wtf!!!!!!!!