Every single time Alex Scott is on tv

every single time Alex Scott is on tv

>we need to advance women's football
>all the young girls need someone to look up to
>women this, women that
>always stopping short of just saying "force men to watch women's football" or "it's men's fault women's football isn't popular"
>she doesn't even talk about the football anymore

She laughably suggested that after the world cup, using Arsenal FC as an example, the women should play before the men just so people have to hang about if they want to watch the men's match after.

What the fuck is this invisible force stopping women from doing sports??

Attached: whamen.png (644x359, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/07/womens-super-league-double-headers-mens-premier-league-fa-manchester-city-united
youtube.com/watch?v=emufn7ddr0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares lol

>She laughably suggested that after the world cup, using Arsenal FC as an example, the women should play before the men just so people have to hang about if they want to watch the men's match after
You do realise that wasn't her idea, right? You fucking retarded incel.

why are you so butthurt user? Stop with this anti-sjw mindset

That was literally her contribution to the question of "where does women's football go from here?", Scott babby, fuck off. She goes on and on and on about whamen

I just want to watch the football. All of that shit is offputting, I heard her say it the first 50 times. I came to watch and hear about the football.

>What the fuck is this invisible force stopping women from doing sports??
Funny thing is, women do take part in sport. Football just isn't one of them that first comes to mind when they think about joining some club at a young age. Can't say I ever see these topics come up when Olympics roll around.

Attached: 1554560642438.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

At the end of the day, she just wants to get fucked hard by a big strong man.

lmao wtf

Hard kek

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

OP here. what's the story behind this?

Why are you such a seething mong?
theguardian.com/football/2019/jul/07/womens-super-league-double-headers-mens-premier-league-fa-manchester-city-united

no, you came here to shit post. take your shit back to /pol/ you sewer rat.

this

>(you)

Attached: 2019-07-07_18-23-06.jpg (1236x529, 135K)

have sex

>the women should play before the men just so people have to hang about if they want to watch the men's match after.

or the fans can just show up later

>just shut up and accept your unequal social standing
Seethe harder /pol/cel.

Alex is based. Have sex loser.

youtube.com/watch?v=emufn7ddr0g

Women are physically and intellectually weaker than men by all aspects. Nothing can ever change this fact of nature.

Carragher and Neville had to go interview somebody in the tunnel so they had to start walking.

They made a joke out of it, and on the next MNF they had Neville ask her a question then she turned around and walked off

Who is the girl on the right? She is hot

who gives a fuck

I guarantee there's a ton of women in the world right now more intelligent and accomplished than you

>being this retarded

You know what lads?
Ultimately, with the quality of football I've seen over the past month in this Women's world cup, I can definitively say that women can't play football to save their lives, and that funding the women's game would be a complete waste of time and money.
The quality of the passing is awful, the defending is like a slapstick comedy, and the overall quality of the women's game isn't even worth watching in the first place, and if this is the highest level attainable for the women's game then there is a pretty clear reason why nobody with a sensible brain would consider the men's game equal to this horrorshow.
"Brining forward the women's game" would be an incredibly regrettable mistake, and it's a meme that was okay to experience for once, but I won't be drawn into again.
As for the mindless sycophants trying to force this shit on everyone as a serious sport, fuck you, and fuck your intentions, you don't want quality football, you just want your cosy little utopia where everyone's equal.

I hope women's football stays exactly as it is, a laughing stock.

Again, it was still her contribution to the topic. I may be wrong, but I heard it through her first and I believe she agrees with it too. Regardless, how many times do you think she's said women? I've counted 7+ in the last 70 seconds. This has been going on throughout the tournament, y'all don't find this shit annoying?

Are you guys watching the celebration? Can you hear the pundits and what they've been talking about for the last 5-10 minutes?

>"I like the story telling and the way these women sound like heroes"
>"oooo, they've made so many sacrifices to get here"

>all this dramatic talk

>unequal social standing
because it's not as popular? are these female footballers being held back or something?

>Have sex loser
got a bj before the game, had sex yesterday night. What now?

cheers

Maybe if they were wearing beach volley uniforms i'd watch it.

Attached: afp_13x270.jpg (840x630, 56K)

Attached: 50 bert.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

>how many times do you think she's said women? I've counted 7+ in the last 70 seconds
Get a fucking hobby, you sad twat

>Are you guys watching the celebration?
Fuck no

I swear to god the amount of asspain one women's soccer team is causing to some of you is fucking embarrassing. You're not men.

>s-sad t-twat
brilliant, now I'm sad for not want to hear "whamen whamen whamen"

OP
=
> t. Louise Redknapp

Gabbys outfit for the final is hot. Proper milf

>Watch women's sporting event
>Surprised to hear about women

Attached: 1559580318740.jpg (435x461, 27K)

>Fuck no
go away then, real man

>having an interest in football
>should be happy to listen to a lot of non football talk about women
okay

I'm done talking to you, you're clearly a fucking mong. Have a nice time getting angry over nothing.

every single time alex scott is on tv my peepee gets hards

Women do not know how to get shit done. They know how to make noise so daddy does it for them. That's how it's always been. The problem is people give these cunts a stage and men listen to them. My only solice in this entire clownesque age of pandering to whores is that every man who does this is instantly punished by having his sex rights removed with said girl. It eases me to sleep at night to know that fact

I'm annoyed by it, but seems like you're genuinely angry at me for point it out. I recommend a cold shower to cool yourself down, mayte

have sex

dillate

>are these female footballers being held back or something?
Only 10,000 years of systemic oppression.

Thats not his point. The smartest people in the world are men. The best people in their fields are again, men. There might be an entire river off suck that hosts both women and men. And women can easily be better in numerous areas than a man. But the best ones are always men, never ever will a woman be on top of the world. It's an impossibility. Also I do no fall for the modern world idea of 'accomplished'.

What's accomplishment in this world? You are literally given a higher status in a slave caste and you think that makes you a big shot. Meanwhile your ruling caste overlords are laughing their asses off. You're like a monkey in a zoo that gets the task to divide all the bananas over the entire monkey zoo population. It means fuck all. Especially for women since women but definition, get everything granted to them. They don't earn shit, for if they did and tried a man would outcompete them. Simply as that.

Have sex

Why do /pol/cucks think they get to post on other boards?

wouldn't people just arrive at the time the men's match starts lol

i know i would

Attached: 864e3191010f97386d81cda211315f26e7e96432c881b26e598bd4a975eb2888.jpg (240x320, 22K)

stay away from kids

proper shite thread this one

She has an inferiority complex.... Well, all women do. Women's sport will NEVER be as important, profitable, or interesting as men's sport unless women are dressed in revealing clothing.
Based.

>those comments

Attached: 1468095755411.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Why do you guys keep strawmanning my OP and saying I'm from /pol/? This is a /pol/ free discussion, the only ones bringing it up are you and your obsessed friends.

I've tuned into a few matches this world cup and every time I Alex Scott, she's alway talking about women to the point it's hard to miss. Me pointing this out and being annoyed with it somehow has riled all you guys up

thank you for your contribution

Men who enjoy women's football touch kids

no shit, they are adults and have children.

I think Gabby Logan is very sexy

Watching like 5 minutes of that women's soccer final today was enough to extinguish any interest I had in women's soccer. They look terrible.