NO: Griffin: No long-term concerns about Ingram
LAK: Alex Caruso agrees to re-sign with the Lakers
SA: Marcus Morris to Spurs on 2-year, $20M deal
WAS: Davis Bertans heading to the Wizards in trade
NO: Zion Williamson (knee) done for Summer League
POR: Olshey: Nurkic could be out until February
LAK: Rajon Rondo re-signs w/ Lakers for two years

MORE HEADLINES

Attached: 1562397893347.jpg (1125x888, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lauzin/status/1147923738945474560
latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-kobe-draft-day-jerry-west-20160417-story.html
youtu.be/OODfr7mNnTw
youtu.be/7eCcXJxvua8
youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU
basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2009_totals.html#totals_stats::fta
youtube.com/watch?v=wJqjYRvn5_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When are my blazies gonna win a 2nd chip bros...

sup

Attached: D8fhtUlWkAA7KsN.jpg (900x1200, 242K)

Never

Just got back from watching the other sport. Glad I'm not a fan of that semen slurping sport. I've learnt to cherish my /nba/bros even more now

I want my kids to look maybe 5% black, need a pale white chick

Status update on my Kings?

Attached: 1560488591354.jpg (534x626, 79K)

>MEGA SUPER TEAM
>Lekshits

Lel

Lmao lakers won't even make it into the playoffs now

Attached: o-primeiro-feito-de-lebron-pelos-lakers-foi-fazer-esgotar-shorts-de-r-2-mil-gq.jpg (620x488, 38K)

John Wall, Klay Thompson, and Kevin Durant will miss the entire regular season.

lol blacks want to be white so bad

Winning the west

who would win, the LALs or US Womens National Team (Soccer)

Do you people really delete reactions images of a player when he leaves a team?

Attached: 1429500905505.jpg (621x560, 161K)

>blacks want to be white so bad

Attached: lolwigga.jpg (576x432, 65K)

How do I want to be white? I love being black, I just want my kids light skin/racially ambiguous

my sixers are winning it all this year.

Happy for you lad

i have tons of kawhi leonard shit i can't post anymore

Attached: 1458518918389.jpg (960x684, 67K)

Black niggas tryna breed themselves out of existence lmaooo

>I just want to be as white as physically possible

How do my kids change my physical appearance?

i hear Kobe and Allen Iverson were great at soccer

No chance Iverson played soccer, you must be thinking bout Nash

so you want your offspring (an extension of you) to be as white as possible and you are telling me you dont want to be white?

>being black

Attached: raw (3).gif (497x280, 1.45M)

Unironically this year. Terry Stotts unlocks Whiteside and dame goes full Curry for the entire season.

Attached: it's gonna be great.gif (300x241, 1.87M)

>I hate my blackness and I want as a little of it as possible to be inherited by my children.

the Los Angeles Lals

Attached: 1437772599449.jpg (480x360, 19K)

no

Attached: kawaii leonard2.jpg (750x498, 181K)

I did.

Who are you surprised to not be signed yet?
>Tyus Jones
>JaMychal Green
>Iman Shumpert
>Rondae Hollis-Jefferson
>Kelly Oubre Jr.
>Kenneth Faried
>Patrick McCaw

There are some good players for cheap

zion will have greg odens career

>le3-6 man isn't even the best player in his city, arena or team and won't be able to pad his legacy with a supermemeteam
god i love this timeline so much, kawaii is literally the anti-lebitch and has forever been his kryptonite and dude just quietly moves in next door to you to ruin your legacy and team's free agency

Attached: hi-res-95365838d999a42740f88bb8b694ff41_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 37K)

HE FUCKED LELBRON AGAIN

Attached: kawaii leonard.jpg (800x800, 773K)

Cool

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07-13-14-30-01.jpg (382x399, 52K)

I think Tyus is just waiting to resign with the Wolves. They can go over the cap to get it done so it makes since for them to wait til they've finished whatever moves they want to make and then sign him.

Why won't LeBron just statpad until he reaches a 35 PPG triple double average and 'cement' himself as the GOAT? Bronsexuals will be like 'guy was 35 and averaged a triple-double, he didn't make the playoffs because he was old tho'.

I want white girls and white kids bu them

how fucking worked is lebron lmaoooooaoaooao

Will RJ be KD? Elite forward that can’t carry a shit Knicks team/inefficient DSJ and crafty Alonzo Trier (future MVPs?)

First for I love Kendall Jenner

Because 3-6
Mj won every finals he got to
Also, mj legitimately changed the game

Imagine DSJ developing into a Westbrook tier PG, unfortunately he was never the defender WB was in college.

>Warriors announce Andre Iguodala trade done and that his number will be retired.

Beal on the way

Can Pascal defend Giannis?

standing infront of the basket so giannis is forced to kick it out every play? yes he can defend giannis

damn... that lil nigga knew...

Attached: 56386583568683.jpg (1024x677, 145K)

Reunited and it felt so good...

Attached: 61b780e28e94accbfbc84dc15b0692f8.jpg (1395x2048, 179K)

Warriors got a first round pick for andre

>trading a first round pick just to dump some salary
wtf is this normal in the nba? I understand a 3rd or maybe 2nd rounder but a 1st?

15-30 picks aren't exactly that valuable. It's all about the top 5 and even then, most top 5 selections don't turn out to be all-star caliber players.

Most picks don’t have value, really with rookie scale contracts becoming more expensive it’s more appealing to sign a vet minimum, late first or second rounder to contending teams as opposed to a 19-20 year old that may or may not pan out.

lol no they gave away Andre and a 1st rounder

True my bad they got a guard on a two way contract lol

Kobe?

I guess but still...I mean they did get Draymond in the second round but i guess they're just in win now mode

yeah clippers gave up too much.

westbrook to the heat and they will be contenders

Westbrook would be lit on the Rockets...

Now that the dust has settled... Was the trade for AD worth it? Keep in mind it cost:

>a coach
>a gm
>a president
>the reputation of your organization
>3 first round players (2 of them second overall)
>4 first round picks
>Kawhi Leonard (would have came if it wasn't a super-team)

In return, you got:

>a one year contract for AD

Thoughts?

>Josh Smith ball-hogging and bricking everything

wow just like the old days

>loses in the second round

They got Looney with a late first, McCaw and Bell an early second, but they traded cash considerations to get the second. The problem with the seconds is you only get them for cheap for three years, but they’ll still be restricted when they become free agents meaning you can match any offer for their salary.

Warriors lost both McCaw and Bell although it’s hard to tell how much they really need either one of them. They extended Looney to less than I thought a big who can switch on the pnr was worth but he has major injury history and they drafted him injured so I guess their investment is paying off now.

Paul and Harden can barely stand each other throwing Westbrook in there would be lit

A championship is worth all those things, if AD retires a Laker and they seriously contend but never win it I’d still say they did well. If he bounces after one year of disorganized chaos it’s the biggest failure in NBA history

Joe Johnson was and still is based.

>From a Source/Good Friend. Yes that one. Heat are finalizing a deal to bring Russell Westbrook to Miami. Details aren't known yet on what goes back
>twitter.com/Lauzin/status/1147923738945474560

It's happening

>a coach
he was trash
>a gm
he was trash
>a president
he was trash
>3 first round players (2 of them second overall)
all trash
>4 first round picks
Only 2026 looks like it won't be trash

>a one year contract for AD
much better than the trash that was there last year.

>implying kawhi would ever go to a team run by jeanie buss

I could actually see that duo coming out the East, it depends on how much Pat sacrifices and the players involved in the trade. They’d need one of Bam or Adams

Warriors retiring Kevin Durant and Andre Iguadalas jerseys. They will both hang in the rafters of their new stadium.

Attached: IMG_20190707_105421.jpg (1159x1272, 329K)

>trusting that

I want it to happen but I doubt lauzin

>Shams Charania

Verified account

@ShamsCharania
33m33 minutes ago
More
Golden State Warriors‘ Joe Lacob says the franchise intends to retire Andre Iguodala’s No. 9 jersey, in statement thanking Iguodala.

lacob is worse than riley with retiring jerseys

Yeah I think they are trying for adams and westbrook. if this trade rumors are serious then it depends on what is given up. I always trust the heats org with developing players/team building

Can someone tell me the difference between Frankie Nicotine and Lonzo Ball? I'll hang up and listen.

Now that the dust has settled was Ingram ever good?

I'd rather trade Ingram this year than wait until contract year. Lonzo is g-league level offensively. He'll never become an all-star because the game has changed. He might have had a shot at being an all-star in the 90s. He was actually overpaid for his worth. He barely plays.

No. He is the next Wilson Chandler. I called it two years ago and I don't feel like he's changed my mind at all.

will Houston trade CP3 for Westbrick?

hes good but hes not the star he was expected to be and definitely not the next Durant

What I was saying here, Lonzo and Fultz both grossly overpaid. Their contracts could buy you two vets

Taurean Prince without a consistent jump shot

If Westbrook can stop playing heroball that trade works for the Rockets. The only way the trade works for the Thunder is if the Rockets give up multiple draft picks or there is a third team involved.

I agree. Most rookies are around as valuable as a 32 year old vet unless they are LeBron James and even he sucked his first year.

>If Westbrook can stop playing heroball
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

redpill me on why teams prefer 3 team trades

Coping this hard, Have fun with AD who will be injured before playoffs

Celtics fans, what’s the ceiling for this team realistically? Is Kanter just a placeholder until Ainge makes a swap for a defensive center (Adams, Capela, one of Sabonis or Turner)?

Is Kemba pretty much just a placeholder until the Celtics draft or trade for a generational talent or can he star or co-star a championship team? His contract guarantees you can only put one more guy, or extend on or two more rookies, around him.

I just got back from Anime Expo, very sad that none of u showed up for the meetup....

I will now also be taking apologizes from all alkers posters who said I was delusional about kawhi to the clips

team A wants trade to happen, team B wants to dump a contract or a player but doesn't like what team A has to offer. sometimes a third team (team C) has the assets that will make team B accept the trade because they'll have extra picks or cheap contracts to take.

ur children are all that you leave behind... grow a set of pills and marry a Nigress queen bro

kinda cringe if you ask me...

Uhhmmmm.. Bros? What’s gonna happen to Russ???

Your children aren't you and they will most likely not live a happy life. Stop the endless suffering of humanity. It's pointless.

10 year rotation player nothing special

Didn’t Lonzo shoot a decent field goal percentage from the field? Not what you would expect of a top pick but Andre Roberson tier I guess. If he could make FTs (big if since those are worse than Shaqs) he could stay on the floor

Frank is a below replacement level player who would not start on his g league team, proven by the fact Westchester Knicks G league call ups got more playing time than him last year and were more impactful.

Jerry West is an irrelevant NBA finals loser who deserves a life ending heart attack

fuck you faggot

Houston or Indiana

Why is he getting credit for anything when Kawhi wanted to be a Clipper all along?

Jerry west will live to be 120 at least

Getting a ring with Butler in Miami

They’ll be the first NBA franchise to win a title and later be relegated to the NBA Africa League.

please he is going to miami to make a title contender with jimmy butler and a great young coe]re

Why aren't you fags watching Big 3 Basketball right now?

ah now i see. thanks

Hahahaha he’s an unhealthy looking white man who has had suicidal thoughts

No wonder the Lakers kicked him to the curb

reminder not to give Curry, Draymond, Iggy, or Klay a pass when you call Durant a snake and a pussy
they had the most dominant regular season ever, one of the greatest postseason runs ever, and when they lose in 7 in the Finals their solution is to go and sign the best scorer in the NBA, a HOFer, and a top 10 player of all time.
these faggots are total pussies who wanted to have it on lock by stacking their team with talent.
FUCK THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

>Westbrook
>Title contender

LMFAO

Put them in position to sign him by making smart trades. Who would think Blake Griffin’s albatross contract would net you a rotation player, and the picks needed to ascertain PG?

Reminder the Warriors didn’t win a single game in Oracle during the Finals

will a small market ever win an NBA title ever again? will Detroit be the last team to ever do this?

Doc Rivers did that
Next

I can’t see KD and Kyrie staying healthy enough to win a title, but then again is there a single dominant team or played to play gatekeeper now that Brogdon is in Indiana and Kawhi in LA?

Any high school coach could gameplan around Ben Simmons in a playoff series

Would Russ be able to fill D-Wade’s shoes?

was wondering where the clips trip dipped to

No.

We run this shit

Attached: k443buihgw831.jpg (1024x1006, 158K)

An hero then. I used to think the same way but that mentality really is suicidal, you just have to accept that. I did and im not suicidal so I dont think that way any more

Yeah and Curry cant win a chip without a stacked team. Proof is him never winning a finals MVP

The Spurs are a midmarket team. That's as small as you'll get.

The Warriors are a small market team

The Nets are the good guys and it's easy to see. You better be rooting for them, /spuh/

lol nice picture, lebron cousins and ad are dead from injury floating in the ksy and in heaven while kawhi and pg run staples center now...

Rivers had given up being president in August of 2017, Blake got traded at Feb 2018 deadline

The woman that I would try...is happy with a good guy...

Attached: 7750BA52-6CB4-466E-8693-18C5041CF83F.jpg (444x396, 40K)

Still we wont act like laker fans with kobe. So it wont be that much of a distraction

2015 team was not stacked

people are really underestimating Kuz. We dont need another star player he will become one

Someone who posts regularly on Yea Forums and also breeds is akin to a child molester. You are destroying future generations with your degeneracy.

we run this shit for 30 games before everyone gets injured
Clippers guaranteed 1 seed, Lakers will struggle for 8th. screenshot this

All I see Jerry West doing is talking shit about the Lakers on TV. We live in his head rent free

No wonder he wants to commit suicide. Gotta silence those voices somehow!

Jaren Jackson is a baller desu

Who are the best free agents available?

Two bums and AD

JJJ is based. aside from maybe Doncic i think he has the greatest odds of becoming a superstar from his draft class.

>We
West has more to do with the Lakers as an organization than yourself? By far

kyle korver

who the fuck actually thinks boogie is some all star asset that makes a championship team?

he's coming off an achilles tear, and he always plays like shit, on top of being a primadonna

I always thought this narrative was overblown and he’d be just fine for the Warriors but it all came to fruition.

>tfw butler and westbrook are two of my favorite players
Lets make this happen Pat

The fuck did Jerry West do for the Lakers besides lose 8 finals?

Go on Laker twitter, laker reddit and any laker fan group. We kicked his ass out of our history and erasing it Stalin style. Once you betray us, you get our wrath

I take solace in that he is going to die soon and we laker fans will rejoice when that traitor gets his just desserts

Clips4life is becoming the new gowiz

quit caring about tripfags

Trade for Kobe, sign Shaq?

[Siegel] Caldwell-Pope will also have a full no-trade clause on top of that 15% trade bonus.

Shaq was gonna sign anyways
Kobe wasn’t his decision

Jerry West can still salvage his image If he sabotages the Clippers. That’s the only way because right now there’s a green light on him and I can’t help him unless he does what he needs to do

without him we have no Kobe. That alone gives him the right to shit all over us as he pleases

Set up the 80s dynasty as GM for 5 championships? Sign Kobe and Shaq and send over Pau from the Grizzlies just to be nice and set you up for another 5 Championsips? Plus he directly won one.

So he played a role in 11 of your 16 championships. Typical ignorant Lakers fans.

imagine hating the man who laid the foundation for Laker greatness in the 60s and won you three championships in the 2000s with one of the most dominant teams in NBA history.
you're like that spoiled rich faggot Lakers fan who was screaming a few months ago about how LeBron has done "nothing" for LA and needs to be traded (after 1 year, mind you)
fucking kill yourself

Oh wow. That does make up for him helping our competitors.

Once we let him go, that was his cue to retire. Instead he shits on us instead. Fuck him. Fuck that overrated LOSER.

The Lakers are for winners. Only teams like the Clippers rely on the advice of LOSERS

latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-kobe-draft-day-jerry-west-20160417-story.html

And this justifies fucking the Lakers over now how? I’ll be surprised if he gets a Memorial with the Lakers once he dies

He’s a fucking Benedict Arnold. No way around it

Why did Shaq let himself get fat? One of the biggest manchildren in the history of the NBA. Had the opportunity to be the GOAT but decided advertising and eating fast food was more worth it. Now he is a jester for TNT.

Morris to the Spurs
Pop gunning for the 2 seed

What has he done for the Lakers lately? Why didn’t he just retire if he loves the Laker so much?

I can’t believe west back stabbed not only once but twice by going to two different California teams. Fucker started war with us. But just look to the warriors as example. They are now finished as a dynasty and they never came close to the Lakers net worth, and that was the worst period ever for that franchise. It doesn’t matter what the Clippers do, California is run by the Lakers.

kobe how my ass taste

Attached: shaqphoenix.jpg (402x594, 37K)

Spurs will be lucky to make the playoffs.

Yeah he’s gonna die the same kind of loser he was born.

Just remember, he was contemplating suicide like a fucking loser

Harden loses in the conference finals most years. Which can be more than said about butler

The Shaq Kobe debate died when Kobe won the 5th ring. Kobe will go down as the better player all-time and there is nothing fat shaq can do about it.

1 seed

Attached: D4m6vJyW4AA3-_P.jpg orig.jpg (576x576, 50K)

Pau Gasol deserved that finals MVP

Wow these Lakers fans really are butthurt, you guys need to get a fucking grip

i thought you were memeing at first and laughed but you're actually assblasted, haha pls keep going user you're making my afternoon

Attached: 4777651329879.gif (479x268, 3.71M)

based german spursposter. i remember you

damn i want him

youtu.be/OODfr7mNnTw

>THIS IS THE NBA LOGO

AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a punk bitch. If he ever shows his face in public, laker nation gonna send him to god for him

He asked to join but Jeanie Buss kicked him to the curb like a dumb bitch. Id ask you if you know anything about your own team but youre a Lakers fan so I know you have an IQ a standard deviation below the mean and only understand that your team are the ones with the purple and gold jerseys and you win lots. Go to reddit with the other retards.

kill yourself nigger

yeah he was playing with the "power house" org. the bulce and >wolves

Based Rust poster

Attached: kill yourself.jpg (600x315, 15K)

>the ones with the purple and gold jerseys and you win lots. Go to reddit with the other retards.
They don't even win anymore lmao

Attached: kawhi_face.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

>David Brandon

The more I poke around Westbrook trade constructions I think the optimal trade is probably Thunder/Heat/Mavs.

oh brother mavs are going to fuck as over again. fuck mark cuban

No Laker really stood out that series but Kobe carried them through the western conference. They would have lost to the suns if Kobe didn’t go GOAT mode.

he's probably some wh*Te kid who, ironically, worship niggas

I think Russ could be great in Miami. Having a good coach and another alpha in Jimmy to play along side would make him good methinks.

Jeanie Buss encouraged him to retire for the good of his health and had a contingency plan for him

She also told him if he was a true laker he’d go to other teams and sabotage them. But he didn’t.

If he was such a loyal laker why is he helping other teams win? Huh? Tell me

>Suns had the misfortune of playing during the Kobe/Shaq Lakers and the Duncan Spurs.

Could the Suns have really won a championship?

Aww have you thought about committing suicide too? Maybe you should go do it and save yourself some time

Sane people never have suicidal thoughts ever

>Giannis Antetokounmpo has signed with Klutch Sports Group

>small market
>Detroit

City's a shithole, but it's not a small market

Attached: objective failed.gif (400x224, 2.51M)

This is likely why the Mavs have been sitting on their cap space. They have functionally made themselves one of the only teams left who can take on money without needing to match salaries.

I had no idea his brother died when he was young. Jerry West is such an open, straightforward guy, you can just feel it, thats why he convinces people. Its just his character.

And he doesnt OWE the Lakers shit, he played a role in 11 of your 16 championships and enjoys the game of basketball, not just working for the Lakers. Jerry West could say “fuck the Lakers and their brain damaged fans” and youd still have to respect him for what he did for your franchise. He literally played a role in every championship that wasnt from ancient history (read: dont really matter).

Lakers fans are next level delusional and butthurt.

sweet. Gasol still deserved the finals MVP for shooting high percentage shots, cleaning up Kobe's abysmal 66-163 shooting with the boards, getting 18 blocks in the series, and leading the Lakers squad with a 2.0 assist to turnover rate. Gasol had 26 assists to 13 turnovers whereas Kobe had 27 assists to 27 turnovers (fucking abysmal 1.0 assist turnover ratio). Gasol did a great job passing out of double teams, passing out of the low-post, high-post, perimeter, etc. Gasol was the top rebounder by quite a substantial margin for the series, he had 11.6 boards per game, including 5.0 offensive each night.

BREAKING

WESTBROOK TRADED TO MIAMI

OKC RECEIVING GORAN DRAGIC, JUSTICE WINSLOW, TYLER HERRO, BAM ADEBAYO AND 2 FIRST ROUND PICKS.

OKC ALSO RECEIVING PATRICK PATTERSON

Attached: 1490315980704.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

who would they even trade? some roleplayers and a bunch of picks? no way the mavs trade zingis or doncic

Uh oh, Lakers dynasty confirmed.

How far would a Blake Griffin - Russell Westbrook Pistons go?

NU UH KOBE GOAT

KOBE GOAT

*goat emoji*

Second round.

basically Kobe averaged 10 more ppg (29ppg to Gasol's 19ppg) on 73 more shots while Gasol fought for rebounds and played interior defense. Kobe also turned the ball over like fuck. Gasol did everything to earn the FMVP but was ultimately given to Kobe due to marketing and >lolepicpoints

He owes the Lakers his very fucking career. You think anyone would’ve given him a front office role if he wasn’t a fucking Laker?

Get real. He’s a soft pussy which is why he’s 1-8 in the fucking finals.

He needs to retire for the good of his mental health. Most Laker fans already despise him for stabbing us in the back. In Memphis, he gave us Pau Gasol. Since then, he didn’t give us Curry and Klay when he was with the warriors

He can salvage it if he trades us Kawhi by the trade deadline. If not, we’ll hell live with the consequences of it

>"Rival executives have also pinpointed the Houston Rockets as a likely suitor, which would come as no surprise considering the way general manager Daryl Morey has prioritized the pursuit of stars during his entire career (not to mention the possible reunion between Westbrook and his old Thunder teammate James Harden).
>"The notion of Westbrook sharing the floor with two other ball-dominant guards is unorthodox, to say the least, but Morey has long held the belief that landing as many elite players as possible is the path to championship glory."
Fucking lol. This is the only outcome I can think of that would be better than Jimmy Butler literally murdering Westbrook in the Heat locker room.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 2.52.10 PM.png (1278x1312, 1.7M)

i get it now guys, he's baiting and trolling

>we’ll hell
lol

MAMBA

As much as i like him u cant win with cj as your second star. If >we could trade him for butler or oladipo and they fit with dame well be up to something

has there ever been a crazier offseason, in any sport? the association is getting turned on it's head and completey wide open. feelsgoodman

Attached: 1545953936159.png (1190x699, 1.54M)

Lol whatever makes you feel better.

I’m a Laker fan and I’m black so I just see it differently. He didn’t do shit. Kawhi wanted to be a Clipper and forced the clipper FO to trade for Paul george. Such genius!

Westbrook needs to transition to a shooting guard bros. He stat pads too much as a point guard. At least scoring a fuck ton of points will help his team rather than passing up open lay ups for an assist

Why do you fucks overrate defense so much
>Blazers might become a contender if they replace CJ w/ Oladipo or Butler
Give me fucking a break

If the Rockets were get Westbrook they have to be trading away Paul or Harden, right?

no way they trade harden. it's gotta be paul, maybe another player and a pick or two

Gilbert Arenas with the strap in the locker room Groyper

>plays so hard that he gets FMVP despite being a losing team

You are such an ignorant, butthurt faggot. West brought the Lakers much of their relevant glory because you lucked out in receiving him, nothing more, and you can guarantee he would have been able to work elsewhere based off of his legendary FMVP and intuition for choosing draft picks and setting up great trades. If he was on your side now youd be saying hes a god. But hes not, because he made the decision to take a historically bad team and make them great, just like he did with the Warriors.

Gilbert Arenas wasn't even in the wrong in that whole ordeal. Huge misconception to be honest and quite slanderous towards his character.

Attached: gilbert.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

It’s perfect for them to offload Chris Paul and collect more assets. The Thunder know that CP3 will not get them to the playoffs, but Westbrook will take them to fringe 8.

Where were u when Kawhi Lemonaid saves the nba?

I was sat athome listening to glorious Nippon rap when woj rings

“kawhi is clopper”

“yes”

Miami or Detoilet
Houston can't make the deal work. The real question is if Adams goes too and what that will do to the Thunders playoff chances.

The problem is OKC wants to unload the contract, so obviously Chris Paul can't be a part of the deal because that defeats the purpose.

Easiest way to diminish a great offensive player is to say their defense is bad and include lowlights even though every player in the league has these if you watch enough basketball. Missed rotations, uncontested shots, mismatches, etc are going to happen in 82 games with 50+ FGA where defense is conserved for the playoffs.

Conversely easiest way to overrate a shitty player is their defense (look at the people who defend Frank Ntilikina, Lonzo Ball).

It’s because defense is hard to quantify in the NBA as compared to offense. So even though Lebron finished top ten in defensive rating among SFs last year the narrative lives on he’s a washed defender because a clip exist of Kuzma pushing him into his assignment.

>glorious Nippon rap

Attached: 748E6AEC-1060-4F5A-8062-317A3B89244B.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I’m sorry did the Lakers win that finals or no? No? Ok then

And if he’s such a god why are the warriors a grade A dumpster fire now? Why are the Grizz in rebuild mode

Yeah some “God”.

>kawhi has more pull in the league than lelbron and will win chip(s) in his house
i'm feeling pretty great

Lads I just fucked around and bought Clips season tickets.

Did I goof?

The Mavs don’t need to trade anything. They have a $23mil exception. What they’d be offering is cap relief.

Yeah, this is the craziest i can remember.

I don't think Kawahi was ever coming

to be fair Ntilikina and Ball are both above-average defenders at their position. but they're fucking dogshit otherwise and still don't deserve to be on an NBA roster unless they seriously clean up their offensive game quick
and i agree, even in his old age LeBron is doing well defensively. but he's only getting older and it'll only take more and more of a hit sadly

OKC better not trade Westbrook for anything short of Luka, draft assets and cap relief. Westbrook was just selected for all NBA, trading your elite franchise player in his prime for anything short of a haul is an embarrassment see the Spurs.

yeah

They're not getting Luka.

To the Heatles pls.

NBA Top 25

1. Kawhi
2. Lebron
3. Giannis
4. Harden
5. Davis
6. Curry
7. Jokic
8. Embiid
9. Dame
10. Butler
11. Klay
12. PG13
13. Kyrie
14. Blake
15. Gobert
16. Kemba
17. Beal
18. Oladipo
19. Lowry
20. CJ
21. Derozan
22. Aldridge
23. Conley
24. Jrue
25. KAT

Boy they look like massive pussies. If you're going to trade your Finals MVP, then at least have the balls to just say "Hey, it's business" (even though that's still bs). But now you're going to retire a jersey as an apology lol, and while BOTH are still in the NBA. That looks weak as fuck.

That is cringe.

Yet if reports are true, Kawhi and Paul George will be in danger walking out in public

So who really won?

How do NBA fans justify remaining loyal to a team? Each year the entire roster of a given team is different unless said team is currently competing for a championship. It seems a player driven league than anything, does it much matter where two superstars decided to team up and play? It seems the location is secondary to having the cap space/assets to get a deal done.

isn't it against NBA rules to retire someone's jersey before they even retire from the league? has any team ever fucking done that before?

Will never ever happen

Just walked past a Lakersfan. I said “hey, how’s it going man?” All I got in return were some mumbling of kawhi and snake. I asked if he needed any help but he took his pants off, started shitting and began projectile vomiting in my direction. Lost cause in my books

If you’re desperate for money and relevance you’ll do anything.

Luka is literally already better than Westbrook you fucking tard.

Luka and SGA are actually a pretty good fit together, and KP/WB is better than Luka/KP will ever be in my opinion

Laker fans speak English?

>all these homers that think thier role players are good
Jesus you are all dumb as hell.

You explained everything I always thought so well. Do you also see the notion that many people believe that players who are "above average" on defense are better players and that offensive players are "frauds?" Like I saw anons on here arguing Jimmy Butler is better than Harden because "defense lol." I also believe defense in the NBA is more of a reputation thing. If you tell an NBA fan to name good defenders, they'll just name off guy's with reputation. Beverly, Butler, Green, Kawhi, Gobert. I believe defense does have a value in the NBA, but its value is overrated compared to what an elite offensive player brings. Why? Becuase any all star/elite level offensive player can get buckets on "elite" defensive players. Harden fucking torched Utah and they had good reputation defenders in Rubio and Gobert. The NBA is practically an arms race in offensive talent while trying to have a mid level defense.

okc fans do really be thinkin they can get luka for westbryck

Radio silence from Celtics fans this summer

They HAD a championship in the bag until Stern fucked them for the biggest robbery in sports history.
Kobe fucking air balled the final shot in Game 5, and if not for Ron Artest with the put-back (and if Jason Richardson had fucking blocked out like they teach you at the lowest level), the Suns would have won the series.

it's best to think of them as lead guards and off guards. westbrook can never transition into anything, he will always be a lead guard. chris paul is failing as an off guard currently.

Imagine being such a white trash hick you think you could trade WB for Luka lmao

Reminder that Westbrook is better than Kyrie Irving.

what a shitty take. Luka had three (3) triple doubles. Westbrook AVERAGED a triple double. Westbrooks PER was also higher, so in ever measurable metric Westbrook is better.

Attached: 1516406262828.png (255x362, 218K)

Kyrie Irving is the most overrated player of the last 19 years

Is this clippers team better than lob city?

Westbrook just got selected for an All NBA team and led his team to the playoffs? Tyreke Evans won ROTY, Luka hasn’t proved anything beyond that he can play in this league. Westbrook proved he can be the best player on a playoff team and star on a contender.

this

Luka can actually fucking shoot though lmao

@ me when Luka leads the league in assist multiple years in a row, leads all guards in rebounding, or manages to make an all star/all NBA team or win the MVP award. @ me when Luka can play defense like a hobbled Russ, let alone healthy

>NBA is practically an arms race in offensive talent while trying to have a mid level defense
Well said

Luka is also on a rookie contract, a young stud, a well decorated euro player at 18 years old, and shows great IQ as a primary ballhandler. Talent like that doesn't just go away unless an injury occurs. He is looking like a future all nba talent and a perennial all star. Which is why he's untouchable and Dallas will never trade him.

Luka shot 32% from three this year, Westbrook is a career 30% shooter. Westbrook is a better defender, scorer, rebounder, passer, leads Luka in steals and the league in triple doubles.

It was a curse and blessing for him to play with Lebron.

luka hasn't been btfo by joe ingles yet tho

Hey, tall anons (6'3 or taller), how hard it is to dunk a Basketball for you guys?
Alot of commentators cum in their pants when a 6'5 guy dunks it but it doesn't seem that impressive considering their height.

Westbrook had a better FG%. You could say Luka had a better 3pt%, but if that's your metric, Joe
Harris was the best player in the NBA last year.

He is younger with a better contract, but to say he is better than westbrook is homer bullshit

They've been a playoff team for a decade, they can afford to tank with a young core for a couple years. Trade russ to a team with picks and try to get a young new star.

>rookie contract
Means nothing, so was SGA. You trade good contracts for talent every time if you want to contend. Luka could develop into a perennial all NBA guy, that’s what Westbrook is today

Luka has potential. Westbrick has peaked at his potential. There is no going higher. How is this hard to understand? Dallas want to keep a player that will grow over the years

>Aaaarrrrrrrggggggghhh, Ashy Larry, save me

Attached: arghhhh.png (491x416, 315K)

oh for sure. He's not better than Westbrook as of this moment. But westbrook is 30 on a fresh supermax who you can't win a chip with. Any team in OKC's position would rather have a Luka

top 10 pgs

1. wardell
2. kyrie
3. damian
4. lowry
5. kemba
6. brogdon
7. westbrook
8. cp3
9. Dlo
10. trae young

Luka just had the best 19 year old rookie season since LeBron, while WB is a cancerous ball hog with an albatross contract and can’t shoot 3s. You are beyond delusional if you think the Mavs would trade Luka for WB

What was your favorite Westbrook era thunder memory?

i was getting a little worried but now my spuds are a lock for their 23rd straight playoff appearance, taking the record and doing it in the most competitive conference in the history of nba basketball

yeah and despite westbrick being "so much better" he's had three straight first round exits despite having a top 10 center and solid roleplayers all three years (not to mention former scoring champ and an MVP contender in melo/PG)
westbrick fucking sucks. luka will actually win rings in his career

Why does everyone say Shaw is so great?

just watch 3x3 and not this boring ass diveball youtu.be/7eCcXJxvua8

GOAT PGs BY DECADE STARTING IN THE 80s

1. Magic
2. Isiah
3. Stockton
4. Dennis Johnson
5. Maurice Cheeks

90s

1. Stockton
2. Kidd
3. Tim Hardaway
4. Penny Hardaway
5. Kevin Johnson

00s

1. Nash
2. Kidd
3. CP3
4. Parker
5. Billups

10s

1. Curry
2. Westbook
3. CP3
4. Kyrie
5. Dame

Warrior fan here - why the fuck did we sign D’Lo? What was the point?

>user, you just argued Luka for... WESTBRICK? trade. What are your thoughts on what happened to your life?

Attached: a man westbrick wish he was.jpg (640x440, 109K)

Westbrook is 30 and more athletic than Jordan at that same age, there’s no reason he can’t continue to add to his game and he’s played his best basketball without a ball dominant wing alongside him. Don’t be surprised if he has another 30 PER season using George’s exit as motivation, to pretend it’s a given Luka will which reach the heights of league MVP is extremely arrogant

Mavs wouldn't be able to compete with Westbrook anyway. There's no reason to trade a good young player for a confirmed but old player if it can't even bring your team a championship.

Because they want to diminish Kobe as a player.

THE MAVS LITERALLY HAD A LOSING FUCKING RECORD LAST YEAR. It's hard to have a first round exit when you go 33-49 and don't make the playoffs.

do you seriously expect a rookie with no other good healthy players on the roster to make the playoffs in the west? are you seriously that dense?

Curry goes for MVP with 150-140 style, he fits.

Attached: 1559003825001.jpg (650x440, 131K)

Westbrook's upside is filling an arena even if your team is shit. He belongs on a team like the Cavs with his UCLA loverboy.

Luka didn’t have fucking Paul George on his team either buddy.

to trade him for aaron gordon

To trade in february

kawhi

Why not roll KD’s cap til next year?

And is Aaron Gordon even a good fit?

Best rookie season is completely irrelevant, Tyreke Evans has the best 20 year old rookie season since Jordan and he’s now a journeyman. Luka is marginally a better shooter than Westbrook, with all the things Westbrook does much better than Luka it’s not really a contest.
How many playoff victories does Luka have? Westbrook is an MVP, has been to the WCF, and to the Finals. Things Chris Paul a top 30 talent of all time can’t say, things Luka would need a lot of luck and consistent progress to pull off in his career.

the mavericks will break out when they get to quadruple dirks

Westbrook led the thunder in 2016-17 to a 6th seed with a team of Nick Colosins, what's your point?

because otherwise you lose Durant for nothing and have no cap space or ability to sign anyone you dumb dumb, with Dlo you at bare minimum have another human body you can put on the court in october much less a good rotation player and potential trade asset

cp3 too low brah

FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKER LAKER NATION RISE UP

PULL UP FAGGOT AND ILL BEAT YOUR ASS LETS FUCKING GO BITCH YOU PUSSY ASS PUECE OF SHT ILL FUCKING BEAT YOU ASS

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Who is better across the next five years? Doncic or Westbrook?

Westbrook and KP in a duo league is enough star talent but they’d need good role players and the same 3 and D guys that all the other teams are fighting over/have signed.

>Why not roll KD’s cap til next year?
they have no cap space even with KDs contract off their books

kawhi

Feels so good to pledge my allegiance to the based Netties

Westbrook, Doncic won’t be entering his prime until the end of that and it’s unreasonable to expect him to reach that peak even then.

So I dont think OKC trades Westbrook to the Rockets. Them being in the same conference plus you would be getting 0 young assets or good draft picks, you're literally just dumping his contract to acquire I'm guessing Capela or CP3. And Minnesota too, they want to include Wiggins and OKC want to clear all this money off the books within 2 years and that wont happen there.

I think the only logical destinations are the Heat and the Pistons. Pistons will have trouble matching his salary in a trade without including Griffin (OKC does not want him, they want young cheap assets or picks or both)

Thoughts? Where do you think he goes and why?

Attached: VlmtEsg.gif (533x300, 2.9M)

Nothing honestly would’ve been better

DLo is a negative asset if you believe Nick wright, Shannon sharpe and Ric Bucher which I do

to get something out of losing Durant. You got a 22 year old all star on a 4 year contract for free and were able to cut out Iggy's aging ass contract. You can trade him for really good draft picks in february if you don't like him, because shitty teams would love to have an allstar young point guard on a 4 year deal.

because they need to make the playoffs now lol. aaron gordon is a star in this league he jus dont realize that yet

also warriors fans should trust bob meyers and the team 100%, theyll figure it out

Here's a slightly more based and redpilled version.

Attached: 1562311648796.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Why not just tank for a top 5 draft pick?

>Nothing honestly would’ve been better
Disagree, they’d still have no cap space. D’lo could not be looked upon favorably by GMs in the league or those guys sources but he’s still a 20 year old all star that can fill it up. With Klay and KD gone and no cap space the Warriors need players.

because they dont have their pick for next year?

>Draymond in a contract year
>Tanking with the best shooter of all time
>Kerr wanting to pad his w/L stats
not gonna happen

pic would be funny but putting westbrook there is a reach

KP and WB would never ever win a championship. Luka and KP at least have the potential to do so.

BEST SGs BY DECADE STARTING WITH THE 80s

1. MJ
2. Drexler
3. Gervin
4. Dumars
5. Moncrief

90s:

1. MJ
2. Miller
3. Mullin
4. Drexler
5. Petrović

00s

1. Kobe
2. Wade
3. Iverson
4. Allen
5. Carter

10s

1. Harden
2. Klay
3. Wade
4. Ginobli
5. Derozan

Why doesn’t curry just move to the raptors?

holy shit you clowns, stop enabling that clown

Luka and KP only have potential to do so because you have the flexibility to add another star to that core, something you can’t do with WB’s contract. WB and KP when a contract with average depth/solid starters but that could never happen.

Not really he shits all over him pretty much every time they play.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated bottom of my class at Cesar Chavez Remedial school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Kawhi’s house, and I have over 300 confirmed Lakers games attended. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top player in the entire local park basketball team. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across East LA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat , but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cesar Chavez Remedial School gym and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

curry on the rockets would be kino

reality check

Attached: stilltheclippers.jpg (1125x1548, 138K)

Luka is actually clutch while Westbrick can’t hit a game winning shot to save his life.

Attached: 5CD121F2-CD2F-46F1-8038-ADF45FD4E680.jpg (953x476, 77K)

Harden or Wade for an 82 game season who do you take

>ginobili in the 10s and not the 00s

Yeah they do lol. They traded the 2024-2025 pick though to trade Iggy though

Because of DLo. This screams desperate to me.

Rip it to the studs like the post Lob City Clippers did and prepare for 2021

>Mu..muh potential
Put up or shut up. Mello had potential out of college too. Potential means shit until you do it. You could start by having a winning record first.

Butthurt skinny bitch ass nigga hahahahahahahahahaha

Sing another song you fucking faggot ass bitch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine Bradley Beal with KP and Luka

Luka’s clutch shot doesn’t make him better than Westbrook or any of the other players he’s better than on that last, anymore than Westbrook’s clutch percentages put him above Lebron.

Laker fans on ESPN LA calling in tracking Kawhi’s family’s whereabouts. Are the cops gonna get involved?

>Gervin better than Dumars in the 80s
Gervin was a great player but he was old as fuck by the 80s. Dumars was in his prime. Gervin at 5, move Dumars and Moncrief up

So much cope. I love how it manifests in you slimy rats

WB couldn’t even win a championship with Harden and Durant lol, I’ll take my chances with Luka.

if her bf white single

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

this is what he chose.

I was just thinking of Russ+Adams trade scenarios and I realised, how the FUCK is this swarthy kiwi nigger earning like near max dollars

Who is she?

>from serbia
>gets racist
classic

Harden unironically, it’s difficult to project how well a player who couldn’t shoot from another era would do in today’s game but since the gap isn’t that big otherwise in terms of skill I’ll take Harden.

BEST SFs BY DECADE STARTING WITH THE 80s

1. Bird
2. Dominique
3. Worthy
4. Erving
5. King

90s

1. Pippen
2. Dominique
3. Hill
4. Kukoc
5. Rice

00s

1. LeBron
2. Melo
3. Pierce
4. T-Mac
5. Durant

10s

1. Durant
2. Kawhi
3. George
4. Butler
5. Melo

2016 contract.

Wait? Lakersfans are considered people?

Thunder had to overpay to keep him since they didn’t have capspace to add anyone else good.

>00's
>No Iverson

why

Gamers rise up

>backtracks from it
enjoy our brand of right-wing politics

It was a panic move to prove to the rest of the players to stay in okc. It almost never works in the modern nba.

You abhorrent scum. You ignorant fool. I will sue you. You are going to be the target of the greatest lawsuit the world has ever seen. You don't know why? It's completely obvious. It's so obvious, the most deplorable peasant could grasp the full magnitude of your wickedness and treachery with the greatest of ease. Your actions cry out for mercy, and I will be happy to deliver it. And if you're thinking this is a mistake, or merely a deception of mine, you're sadly mistaken, my friend. I have indisputable proof of your continued harassment and other offenses. Even without it, the jury would take one look at you and decide. The incomprehensible magnitude of your crimes brings with it unavoidable, infinite guilt, and whether you notice it or not, everyone else does. Are you interested in who will be serving as the offense attorney? I'll tell you. It's my father. Your defense? It doesn't matter, in fact, they might just not give you one even to spare just one individual from the trauma. My father is the greatest lawyer in the US, the world, and human history, including the future, which he knows due to the fact that he sued the future and they travelled back in time to tell him. He's served for hundreds of Supreme Court cases, and he's won every single one. You may have never thought about being court-marshaled, but now, that's a real threat. That is the power of my father, a culmination of flawless, supreme logic and a perfect knowledge of the law. You will lose this case, your money, and your life. Does that scare you, insignificant bug? Because it should. The entire history of the U.S. Judicial System has been leading up to this moment, where all of its fury is concentrated on ruining your life. My father won't even need to help. Your heinous crimes will be evident to all, so just give up, you crook. Give up before you're forced to.

>Butler, Melo, George, and Kawhi above LeBron in the 10s

He has more Finals appearances and rings than all of them combined.

Oh you placed him as SG for some reason.

Sorry I’m not a subhuman racist simpleton

Attached: 500920.jpg (1605x2048, 543K)

Rings are a team accomplishment stupid

Weren't these the same Lakers fans that were saying how great Ingram and Ball were going to be?

>harden better than wade
lol 3 rings better than none

also seem to forget for like 2 to 3 years wade was better than anyone in the league. harden just relies on the whistle and plays 0 defense. wade is the best shot blocking guard ever

has there ever been a bigger flop in the history of professional sports than the thunder?
they had 3 generational talents and did nothing with it

Those are Lebron and Stern rings*

wheres my fucking summer league stop with this meme esports

What the fuck I had a dream I was with a girl I liked in high school and woke up and started crying

>"yo user, I heard you follow the NBA so I have a question for you."
>"Why would Oklahoma trade Westbrook? He averaged a triple double for 3 straight seasons when nobody said it would ever be done in the history of the league since Oscar "the Big O" Robinson did it. Westbrook won an MVP award. How do you get better by trading an all star?"

Attached: 1559103791666.jpg (1080x1030, 90K)

ok so i'm not the only one. I want ot watch the fucking spurs summer league and I see faggy overwatch

hell hath no fury like a prematurely balding, parental basement residing, JAV porn collection curating, online blue-eyed 6ft3 aryan LARPing, entitlement complex fostering gamer

i don't know what's worse -- the price or the beef patty stuffed with peanut butter cups

If KD never left Russ wouldn’t resign, if Russ didn’t resign we wouldn’t have gotten George who was an integral part in the process of us retooling around Russ and SGA to win the chip.

Not our fault we couldn’t keep KD

I want Derozan to cum in my ass

Attached: LMAOING_AT_YOUR_LIFE.jpg (1257x1257, 157K)

>harden just relies on the whistle

Oh this is rich, and fucking WADE doesn’t? Nigga, Wade was refbabby 1.0

youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

Overwatch > summer league
You guys just don’t play the game enough to understand how much more interesting it is than basketball.

What's your play style?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07-15-36-04-01.jpg (384x328, 41K)

>wow he seems like the real deal, tell me how many championships he has

Attached: 1547767012481.jpg (758x644, 64K)

same

Please look up 2006 Wade post season FTA you zoomer.

Attached: f.jpg (412x352, 20K)

>more Finals MVPs than everyone on the list

Wade was the original ref baby

You can’t get a Finals MVP unless your team is good enough to make and win the Finals retard.

such a good picture.

with the morris signing essentially pushing aldridge to the 5, i'm feeling like pop could be taking off the baby gloves on this group and go whip wielding hardass on them. DDR best get some appointments with dr. engelland.

I can't wait for that fat fucking retard to have a heart attack

lol really says the defender of the man with the most free throws in the league. also wade actually plays both sides of the ball

>those lips
hnnnNNNNNG

BEST PFs BY DECADE STARTING WITH THE 80s

1. McHale
2. Barkley
3. K. Malone
4. Chambers
5. A.C. Green

90s

1. K. Malone
2. Barkley
3. Rodman
4. Kemp
5. KG

00s

1. KG
2. Dirk
3. Webber
4. Bosh
5. Pau

10s

1. LeBron
2. Blake
3. Dirk
4. Giannis
5. Aldridge

how come Wade never won an MVP. oh wait it's because there were never 2-3 years he was the best player in the league.
oh and you're boy lived on the free throw line btw. Harden is simply more talented. Wade has the athleticism and some perimeter defense upside and that's it. I'll take Harden 9 times out of 10.

Yikes

i feel u

Attached: kd.png (480x276, 44K)

>more regular season MVPs than everyone on that list (including Durant) combined

can't be arsed to look it up but i'm like 98% sure morey mentioned in a podcast he was banned from his kids' football games (as in, banned from entering the premises) and instead sits in the car in the parking lot with his laptop

How can you blame Harden for relying on the whistle while praising Wade at the same time?

Wade's career was made out of foul calls, dude had almost no offense beyond getting pounded on the rim.

>m-muh sports journalism awards!
Pathetic

Yea yea yea
basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2009_totals.html#totals_stats::fta

welp I cant really defend this when talking about stats

go into parsley

KG wasn’t better than Dirk

ad isn't better than jokic
butler is in no way or shape a top 10 player
kyrie is not top 15 either

>KD leaves okc
>flourishes, 2x fmvp, considered by some best player in the league
>Harden leaves okc
>league MVP almost two years in a row
>Russ stays
>fails miserably

I think we all know why okc couldn’t do shit with all that talent. I love Russ but selfish basketball players are always the weak link on the team.

also wade made a mistake in college taking out his knee cartilage.

these top 5 lists have been fucking awful

>the #2,3,4 players in FTA per game and PER all joined one team
Do people really count those rings as legit?

Enjoy your shit list. LeBron has been the best SF for the 00s and for the 10s. There's a reason he's compared to MJ.

What’s the next step in his master plan?

Attached: 1093BAB6-3334-4822-9646-9115F11F0435.jpg (1280x720, 177K)

So what you meant to say is Harden is still a better basketball player than Dwyane Wade.

BEST CENTERS BY DECADE STARTING WITH THE 80s

1. Kareem
2. Moses
3. Hakeem
4. Parish
5. Ewing

90s

1. Hakeem
2. Robinson
3. Shaq
4. Duncan
5. Ewing

00s

1. Shaq
2. Duncan
3. D12
4. Ben Wallace
5. Yao

10s

1. Davis
2. Duncan
3. M Gasol
4. Cousins
5. DJ

Russ got MVP after KD left and the only reason KD flourished is because he joined a 73 win team.

Has he uncucked himself?

The only thing right about this list is that you qualified Duncan as a Center.

Kawhi and KD were better in his prime while McGrady was better in his infancy

really I can under 1 but taking away 3?

what really is working against wade is that he was only really elite for a short period of time.

No harden does one thing really good which is score. that scoring is better than the many things that wade does.

harden is a better melo really.

Crashing the clippers. With no survivors

C'mon mang. Dirk played no defense

derozan finna drop 25/8/5 this year

Harden is a better playmaker than Wade

Harden can also lead his teams to 1 seeds in the harder conference with multiple mvp worthy seasons

Giannis 2021

Derozan is going to the Lakers in 2021. Compton baby.

How many games into the season before Snoop is at the Staples Center wearing a Clips jersey? I'll say 60.

Do people you know irl cry about Derozan?

white people like KG because he satisfies some cuck fantasy they have

When you say Harden do you mean Mike D'Antoni, who is the greatest regular season coach of all-time?

Russ’ stats as an individual player are impressive as fuck. But anybody who played basketball knows that when you try to force stats or force a triple double you fuck your whole team cause you make retarded decisions for the sake of adding another assist or rebound to your stats.

No. Championships heal all wounds

1. Kobe
2. Jordan
3. Lebron
4. Kareem
5. Curry
6. Shaq
7. Bird
8. Magic
9. Hakeem
10. Wilt

I'm 6'3" 90kg ripped and cant touch the rim lmfao

Yuge calves no hops this is the fate of the scottish man

Dirk's defense is not as good as KG's offense.

Yep, watch any interracial porn with a black man, he’s gonna look like KD and likely scream at the viewer and act as though he’ll drop everything and fight you right there.

Snoop was born in LA and raised during the 80s. His tweet is unironically how things are in LA, even more so during his youth.

>inb4 he's wearing a clippers jersey and front row like the attention whore that he is.

forgot to add I have a Russian friend, same height 6'3" probably like 80kg but even more shredded so we look the same size, he yams it with ease

You gotta do plyometrics. There are 5’7 white bois who can dunk cause all they ever do is plyos and squats/deadlifts

Are you not counting Point forwards because Lebron is basically a PG at this point and Simmons is better than several of those fellas

>DeFrozan

Can harden lead his team to a championship?

this desu

Ginobili was better than Carter in the 00s when he beat first team all nigger in the Olympics

My Rapties can honestly make the Finals this year. Gasol can shut Embiid down again and we already have the formula for stopping Giannis.

kinobasket

Dirk’s offense was way better though, and KG’s “defense” was perpetually useless against Dirk because he could just force him out of the paint.

Dirk terrorized KG every time they faced head to head.

lgl is an illegitimate child

>those arms

Attached: 1516723351647.jpg (285x368, 55K)

He is playoff proven and capable. He just so happened to run into a 73 win team who added Kevin Durant.

He just happened to run into a 57-win team that lost Durant with the series tied

>trading your elite franchise player in his prime

he's what, 30?

crashing this Oklahoma City Thunder

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Attached: big guy.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

30 is in the midst of a players prime

seeGive me an offensive player over a defensive player any day.

Attached: gettyimages-107437812-2048x2048.jpg (2048x1365, 1.12M)

Yes he was nigga LMAO

I just want to say that I love Shortstop more then Whataburger.

Attached: 1562472646140.jpg (1080x1168, 138K)

Lebron is a small small forward and started his career playing point guard. Hes not a full time power forward.

He started his career playing SG

Thanks brodie i know its possible but not sure if i can be arsed doing that in addition to liftan

>playoff proven

Attached: 1490588022220.jpg (439x439, 114K)

He totally was. I get that Dirk did what KG failed to and led a ragtag group of past-their-prime vets to a ring, but KG was better than Dirk year-in and year-out

.Sheed was better than Bosh during those years

>spurs game him a job out of high school
What did they mean by this

yeah he choked when his team needed him

If it’s wrong for a black man and a white girl to be together why does it feel so right?

I'm 5"10 and could dunk a few years ago.

Gotta get body fat down real low. Be able to squat about 2x body weight and most importantly, lots of plyos to be able to transfer that strength into an explosive upward movement.
Technique alone, namely activating your hips properly and a strong core will also go a long way to adding inches to your vert.

KG’s offense + defense was not as good as just Dirk’s offense. There’s a reason why every PF in the league now emulates Dirk and not KG.

KG was never a hyper efficient (50-40-90) PF that revolutionized the way the game was played or single handidly defeated a team with 3 top 5 players in their prime in a Finals series. Yes he was a skilled big man that was good for a sweaty weak side block every once in awhile, but not an arguable Mt. Rushmore guy like Dirk.

It was point guard I was watching his 1st career game.

>wrong

it's the natural order

Attached: naturalorder.jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

It's not wrong or right you're just a cuck

Wow that’s dark

The gap between prime KG and prime Dirk on offense was not big my nigga

/nba/ brainlets jacking off over "defensive players" as routine

>people saying they would take Harden over Wade

Like I said previously where are your finals MVP and 3 rings, hoe?

Also the year before they formed the big 3 Wade had a MVP award stolen from him by Lebron. Wade's stats and impact on his team was greater that season.

Attached: 105446d6bc0696f25c4e74639e75bfd7.jpg (457x622, 51K)

why can't us bros just get together and collectively mock women?
black women hate black men and prefer white guys
asian women hate asian men and prefer white guys
white women hate white men and prefer black guys
latinas hate their men and prefer literally anybody else

Women are the ultimate "the grass is greener" and I wish we could laugh at them together instead of trying to cuck each other.

>Being a cuck

Attached: 1562284475690.jpg (177x277, 16K)

I just want to say that I love the girl in that image

>spiritual MVPs
Wade retires with zero rings if not for superstar collusion and Stern rigging ‘06 for him. Individual accolades paint the more accurate picture, Wade was a solid scorer that dabbled in other things but never developed elite playmaking, shooting or post scoring ability. He’s similar to Melo, top 5 player at his peak but never the best in the league.

Harden on the other hand has had several seasons leading his own team through a tough western conference and MVP to show for it.

Wtf is she wearing to the gym? Is hat sweater wrapped around her waist and a weight lifting belt?

Are women really this stupid?

Revolutionary doesn't mean better. Again, Dirk is one of the best ever to play the game, but Garnett was better at every facet of the game other than 3pt and FT shooting.

wasn't it /nba/ who said that tatum was 100x better than ingram? now it looks like ball and ingram were the better prospects lol

Got carried by the refs in 2006 and carried by Bron in the 10's. Biggest fraud this century honestly.

Put your trip back on

KG was the biggest statpadder ever. Never got past the 1st round in Minnesota outside of 1 year and won only a single ring playing with prime Allen, PP, and Rondo. Meanwhile Dirk went deep in the playoffs every year with nobodies and won a championship with nobodies. Don’t ever tell me KG is better than Dirk.

Attached: 3D32A889-3131-4E75-98F1-E12120366559.jpg (1068x600, 79K)

literally >who can stop us bros??????????????

Attached: tall bois.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

>Kobe was injured like half of his career
>Still found ways to win with fucking bynum and crazy Odom
It's funny how people try to diminish him when most of the roleplayers he played with somehow played like trash after he left them other than Shaq. I bet it's the rape thing, or the fact that he stayed with the lelkers. If Kobe got traded and did the same on a "good guy" team he'd be praised more.

The three > the two, a team built around Dirk is a better team today than one built around KG. KG was only better at defense and rebounding, Dirk had him when it came to all things beyond being mobile at 7ft.

B-B-BUTT DEFENSE!

>white women hate white men and prefer black guys

But that's just not true. I dont have the image but someone did a study on this using data from a dating site and it concluded that white men were the most favored by all types of women except black women.

Black guys were only most favored by black women and were bottom of the list with every other race.

Attached: 1562398874124.png (225x225, 65K)

Any team with two decent bench players.

nigga are you forgetting that my nigga KG averaged 5-6 assists per game in his prime? "jacking off defensive players" looking ass KG was a dominant force with the ball in his hands. Doubles the rebounds and assists of Dirk you clown

lol thats a lot of reaching. still 3 better than 0.

still no one has come back with the face that wade actually plays both sides of the ball

Marc Gasol dismantling the Sixers through Emshiit

>still needed pierce and allen to win anything

Matisse Thybulle, Zhaire smith, Mike Scott finna clamp them up and make it rain on those dudes too

Robert Horry is better than Wade?

After all these years, and you're still asshurt?

Attached: gettyimages-72330042-612x612.jpg (408x612, 41K)

Raptors wont face philly in the playoffs and gasol will still be hungover anyway

i just wanna be friends with my negro homies, user ;-;

Attached: 86E8CD7C-DB68-4380-BFC5-B384B47F462F.jpg (680x900, 116K)

3pt shooting > nearly all other parts of the game combined.

Also Dirk was capable of scoring himself in the final minutes of games, while KG never handled the ball in crunch time.

In 10 years Dirk's legacy is gonna live in the shadow of a bald fat Serbian

Bron is cute...

i liek playurs who play bof sides of da ball

Attached: 1353F9C799814AD28E9A865B630FC2FF.jpg (542x593, 16K)

Name one thing inherently wrong with being a cuckold.

>All the other top team in the East
>Ben Simmons lack of a outside shot of any kind whatsoever

Attached: 1562291312303.jpg (336x311, 18K)

Imagine what they’d have done with a guy like Lebron back in slavery, would have been used as a breeding buck.

sixersbros this is the part where you back me up

right now kg already has no legacy

literally unironically a team with a center that can shoot 3s at an average efficiency

Are the Toronto raptors now an irrelevant team? No one is talking about them anymore.

I'm not a bbball fan at all, so I can't make these types of calls, so I'd like it for you to just give it to me straight. How bad are we gonna be next session?

Well you can do that without slandering your own race.

And for the Blackedposter, why do you think most pornstars wait forever to do interracial porn? And why do you think they pay them alot more money to do it?

Attached: 1497832020060.jpg (960x720, 64K)

Nash, Hakeem played soccer until someone asked him to play ball when he was like 15(this is why he moved like he was on ice), and Kobe are the only ones that I can think of. Bron player baseball and football so he’d probably make a decent goalie.

so the Bucks?

>Cheers!

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Dwyane-Wade-Chris-Bosh-Lebron-James-Rings-500x478.jpg (500x478, 71K)

mom is at the grocery store and texted me if I want her to pick anything up. Nothings on my mind bros what should I say

>*
What was meant by this?

Kinda. The east is relatively weak so best case scenario you guys go back to being a 1st/2nd round exit in the playoffs. The Raptors don't have the offensive power without Kawhi anymore. Last year a bunch of the Raptors role players got open 3pt jumpshots because of Kawhi's presence.

There's also a narrative that the Raptors fanbase is pushing where they think Pascal Siakam can become Minnesota Kevin Garnett or whatever, but I wouldn't bet on it.

a cute girl :)

Being a cuck means you have no loyalty to your heritage and don't have any respect for yourself as a man.

Thank God most women dont like "men" like this and typically go for the Chad's while people like you continue to beat off to blacked and cuckold videos, and fantasize about niggers taking over the world.

Attached: 4bd.png (388x546, 68K)

Not if you guys trade for Chris Paul

Probably, the concern the Bucks should have is if Giannis struggles with his shot the Sixers could have Simmons sag off him into the paint or help on other shooters

Lol, nobody gave a fuck when KG retired while the whole league paid homage to Dirk when he hadn’t even confirmed he would retire.

mini corndogs

>Everything I dont like gets a asterisk!

Look at this retard.

Attached: 9_20_2012_dwyane_wade_trophy-16_9.jpg (3200x1800, 369K)

>14 years later and people are still mad

It's called racism

who thinks kg is close to dirk?

>m-my rings count
Sorry bro, in twenty years time the only thing people will remember is the Heat stacking a team with all stars and losing to an old injured white guy and G leaguers.

Nobody gave a fuck because KG retired as a Net instead of a timber pup or a celtick

Iverson was a top-tier football recruit out of high school as well as basketball. he could have been a HOFer running back if he wanted to

I know lol

Ringlets, when will they learn?

Attached: eastern-conference-finals-heat-vs-celtics-laughing-mad-wade-james-bosh-nba-funny-photos-jokes-2012.j (490x355, 70K)

Nu tread niggas

KG is literally way better than Dirk based on every single stat

>study on this using data from a dating site
retard

Have you not been reading the thread? Somebody posted a 2000s PFs ranking and put KG over Dirk and it sparked a debate. But just to sum it up for you the Dirkchads have been completely obliterating the KGcucks.

... except wins

FUCK THE LAKERS

youtube.com/watch?v=wJqjYRvn5_E

I'm a wizards fan

Fuck all of you. Charles Barkley was better than Garnett and Dirk. I've seen that man on the Suns go head to head with the greatest player of all time in the finals.

Doncic also sells jerseys and tv views worldwide like no other