/fpl/ - Tinkering Edition

Tell me why this isn't the perfect squad

Attached: FPL-Perfection.png (878x885, 248K)

>triple neverton
They disappoint every year user

>KdB
>ake

waiting for more terrible teams to be posted so i can continue to laugh at you pathetic cunts

Attached: image 01.jpg (228x221, 13K)

Post your teams then, you cunt faced twats.

no

i will just continue to laugh at yours though you incompetent spacker

Choosing a Newcastle defensive midfielder is a bad choice seen as tho Rafa is gone

It's a bold strategy cotton

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 18.33.23.png (1180x1150, 395K)

Is everyone giving up on premium strikers this season?

not me user

Attached: fpl11.png (650x679, 122K)

>Salah captained
Terrible idea

he should be fine for GW1 after your NT got keked on

>pickford

Doubt[X]

imagine stacking defenders off the back of a record breaking season that's frankly unlikely to be repeated.

might be close actually, after checking last seasons GW1 fixtures compared to the WC. England players all had around 35-40 days of rest and Salah will only get 33. Either way if it's looking unlikely I'll just put in Raz for a week or two, no biggie.

Who are actual informative people to watch on YouTube for FPL? (or just people you enjoy watching). Someone told me about "Let's Talk FPL" last season and I quite like the guy that does it.

Might go against the grain and start with Vardy and Kane if Salah isnt back on time

>if salah isn’t back on time
ffs it’s norwich

Yeah and? Are you gonna put Origi, Shakiri and Wijnaldum on your team?

yes. i want to finish last in the spee league.

>Not prioritising attack over defense
Enjoy no points pleb

Any Newcastle player is a retarded move. They won't win a single game this season

Not someone to use the prem fantasy

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-202422.png (1440x2560, 2.01M)

Im predicting a worse season than derbys.

That's a little dramatic. If they sell Longstaff to United they'll have like 80m in transfer fees received to reinvest in one season loans and players for £4m from relegation tier teams in Spain. They'll maybe get 3 wins.

Ok boys, here you go. I'll let you copy my team so you can win your leagues.

Attached: fpl19.jpg (614x586, 94K)

Pretty good. I dunno if Bernardo Silva is really gonna be that useful for the price playing behind Aguero, Sterling and KDB though. Always the man before the assist.

Was speaking to an Aston Villa fan earlier today and they said El Mohamady may not be first choice next season

Thoughts?

Attached: F9755834-46B7-4588-9EE0-747929DBB541.png (750x1334, 1.11M)

Captain Mane and eject Gomez. Also
>wolves have a chink betting sponsor now
FUCK OFF

Fair points, although I was thinking Gomez/Matip would be the cheapest option for a Liverpool defender.

Also, it seems like there’s a new Asian one every year

Tell me why I should go for De Bruyne over Sterling?

The price

Where do you find the extra 2.5m? By not having Liverpool attackers who will be the games top scorers?

Because De Bruyne will play every single game and won’t be rotated by pep. He will be the league’s top assister and will be worth every penny, totally not affected by his various injuries whatsoever