The universal choking sign

>The universal choking sign

Attached: Flag-of-The-Netherlands3.png (502x335, 789)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TUeindhoven/status/1147741466313351170
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch–Portuguese_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KEK BASED

7-1 and then we fucked you after

but they are the underdog here

Imagine being so shallow of titles you brag about a 3rd place.

imagine bantering over women's football

Imagine being irrelevant and having to dig up your trophies from the attic for some attention.

Should have let Sweden quality

Would've made a much better game

How many cups do you have?

SEETHING

You don't have to imagine, because thats what you do all the time.

Imagine being irrelevant and having no trophies to dig up

>it's another Brazil and Netherlands having an autism off thread

Brazil/Netherlands rangebanging when?

Attached: 1453675374608.gif (516x402, 628K)

do eurocups count? Because then it's 2 :(

Imagine losing 1-7 in your own country

It's called soccer.

0 (ZERO) titles
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

does this count twitter.com/TUeindhoven/status/1147741466313351170

! W R O N G !

Bros why do Dutch people sound like the sims

nobody was losing to the US dyke team, the tournament was a no contest

Chill nig

Americans, Canadians and Australians all call it soccer. Those countries represent over 60% of English speakers on the planet.
That's a super-majority.

It's called soccer.

no thats "simplified english"

Daily reminder dutches were BTFO by brazilians soldiers when they invaded the northeast of Brazil.

Using proper English and calling it soccer prevents people from confusing it with a real sport like football.

STOP IT

We don't even remember that insignificant event. Unless some Brazilian on Yea Forums talks about it.

Was it part of this war? I have no idea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch–Portuguese_War

you mean Eggball LOL

Any game were pretending to be hurt is a viable strategy is not a sport.

Attached: soccer.png (500x678, 191K)

real sports HAHA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: tumblr_n8ew1cWk4z1tga27vo1_1280.jpg (600x450, 48K)

it's been confirmed the Netherlands guy is just a Brazilian on a proxy. The same Brazilian that hates Brazil and posts 7-1.

At least there's one country where the male and female team perform about the same
Equal play for equal choke

Are you also an American who complains about Peppa Pig because she learns your children wrong british-english words?

Based Simone Perrotta

pls stop bully

Sorry which team just won the championship again?
Was it the Netherlands?
Or was is the Americans?

NOT so fast.......

Attached: gbr.png (577x483, 312K)

yes

Know your place, Joao

Attached: dutchbrazil.png (512x460, 112K)

Based i played wheelchair basketball on a office trip. Pretty fun

the trannies

>eindhoven
that place is like 10% dutch and 90% pajeets and changs

world cup = world cup

Agreed. Not a choke, just outclassed.

I guess if refusing to accept that the Americans are just a superior species helps you sleep at night than I suppose its my duty as a citizen of the protector of Europe to allow that.

Remember whenever you have trouble just call on America, we'll help you.

if i recall correctly most of our trouble is because of america but whatever.

Yes. I am he. Brits don't even know how to spell their own language.

>having pride of being nechophile

No help needed, Trump does enough already LOL

Attached: us_flag_two_time_world_war_champs_t_shirts-reb951ae9a17a4412949d420d4e773039_k2gm8_307.jpg (307x262, 31K)

They're not even white anymore in England

The Juventus of national teams.

Attached: 12312313haahahahahh.jpg (640x429, 108K)

erm, ww1 and?

I am very sorry about the conduct of our Government in recent years. The damage to relations will be difficult to mend.
Cooperation with Europe is integral to maintaining world wide strength in the face of the resurgent Chinese.
Hopefully in either a couple of months or 4 years a more amicable President is chosen to help mend our relationship.
There needs to be intercontinental cooperation to help fight back against the rise of populism and subversion by foreign actors.

Without this our ability to protect you will be greatly harmed. Europe is too fragmented to stand on its own, you need our bolstering to maintain stability in the face of aggression.

>NOT so fast......
No, they wouldn't be would they. Unless it's down hill, then I guess you're right.

Attached: bonotree.jpg (992x899, 127K)

>La creatura del americanos

cringe

yeah by kickstarting these wars

Same time as they banish soccer to Yea Forums where it belongs so they an man drama can spam post against each other and leave the real sports to Yea Forums

Do you not care about our European brethren? We have a long and close relationship with them. Let us not ruin it in a few years.

I am very sorry about the conduct of our Government in recent years. The damage to relations will be difficult to mend.
ISIS was not created by Trump lad, it was Bush and his inability to properly regulate a defeated non-enemy.
>Cooperation with Europe is integral to maintaining world wide strength in the face of the resurgent Chinese.
Funny how most of the world sees the US as the biggest treat and not china.
>Hopefully in either a couple of months or 4 years a more amicable President is chosen to help mend our relationship.
US foreign policy has always been shaky and unreliable it's just a bit worse now but won't get much better either.
>There needs to be intercontinental cooperation to help fight back against the rise of populism and subversion by foreign actors.
It's mostly the US setting things on fire around the globe. would be better if you guys stop cooperating.
>Without this our ability to protect you will be greatly harmed. Europe is too fragmented to stand on its own, you need our bolstering to maintain stability in the face of aggression.
what aggression?

It works for both genders to be fair

I just want to see us win once lads. Euros or WC I don't really care, I want to see the canals turn orange after a huge win just once in my lifetime...

Attached: 1518999507217s.jpg (217x250, 7K)

They're basically another England really. Just a meme team

I always pretend that I am injured while I am actually injured, also I pretend I am not injured while I am actually not injured, go figure.

Remember when Brazilians thought they invented the airplane?