Tfw USA has more world cup trophies than every country on earth except Brazil

>tfw USA has more world cup trophies than every country on earth except Brazil
>tfw USA has won 4 world cups out of 8 tournaments giving us the highest win % in history and therefore the greatest soccer nation on earth

One word. Stunning.

Attached: megan-rapinoe-pose.jpg (1200x630, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18284526
twitter.com/minapark/status/1147915973531492353
wsj.com/articles/u-s-womens-soccer-games-out-earned-mens-games-11560765600
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/no-it-isnt-sexist-that-womens-world-cup-teams-dont-get-equal-pay
nytimes.com/2016/04/22/sports/soccer/usmnt-uswnt-soccer-equal-pay.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Rapinoe kisses your cheek*

>>tfw USA has more world cup trophies than every country on earth except Brazil, Italy, Germany and Uruguay

*women's soccer nation

I'm truly waiting for the inevitable day when those smug cunts will ask for a match against any male NT

how do you pronounce her name?

Raping Hoe?

>

Attached: 1355661322386.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>dykeball

Attached: no thanks.png (1440x810, 588K)

Ruh PEEN oh

they really need to make male wc winners play against females winners

americans will have to deal with feminists/SJW's talking about this for weeks lmao

not to mention equal pay talks forever

Tfw northern Ireland has more British home championships than the entire world except England Wales and Scotland

Attached: 1561584920383.png (424x984, 206K)

They had a match with FC Dallas U-15 team.
Guess who won.

Attached: 1562114208888.jpg (470x485, 15K)

>dykeball

Attached: 1561042680498.jpg (470x470, 41K)

Rape is illegal

women's soccer is pure shit. no midfield play, just longballs from the back to the strikers. sad!

I want to see a rape so big which will make the 7-1 looks like a brief touch in the butt

Who can stop them??

You forgot to add the word 'women'

one word: rubbish

everyone just says it doesn't count because it was a scrimmage.

Women's football is completely irrelevant.
You don't see me bringing up bandy or floorball, why? because it's irrelevant and success there doesn't mean shit and is absolutely noting to brag about.

USA is the most powerful soccer country in the world.

God damnit I'm gonna have to listen to so many stories about equal pay and shit

Ughhhh

Kinda sad Alex Morgan didn’t get a goal desu. She deserved it

>yurocucks cant even handle banter over womens soccer

Lmao God forbid the men ever win one holy shit

>330 million in population
It's all so tiresome

Rather have that then live in a fascist regime

Scotland would have won this bollocks if it wasn't for refball.
She was shite tbqh.

Ok time to leave sp for a few months.

You do realize the banter is on us, you goof?

Wait until the trannies are able to play. Brazil's womens team will be unstoppable.

Attached: 1562505013415.webm (800x600, 3M)

Why? Do watch the Today Show and The View? Those are like the only shows those bitches go on.

who has the best feet? lavelle, solo, or morgan?

when does she take out her penis

Northern Ireland please 71-0 our womens team

keep telling yourself that, cuckboy

this
this is correct

have more than 16 mil registered players when the entirety of europe has less than 2 mil

Yeah cool, when do we get real sports again?

Attached: smug_cowboys_pepe.png (400x563, 98K)

>FIFA World Championship
>FIFA Women's World Cup
one (1)

shit this needs to become a thing ASAP
watching some dude in a wig trashing them would be hilarious

strawpoll.me/18284526
>strawpoll.me/18284526
strawpoll.me/18284526

What's wrong equal pay? They should be paid equal because the mens team are absolute cucks who can't win a single cup for us. I know the competition is tough, especially against euro teams, but they can't even reach semis. Women deserve to be paid equally just so the men can actually start trying once they see their pay check are at risk.

I know and it's all because those orange losers couldn't get their act together

is that a man?

>4 trophies in sissy soccer
>0 trophies in real soccer

Attached: giphy sugar1.gif (500x328, 336K)

>tfw Messi realizes that this is the only way he'll gain a WC

Attached: 1f1.jpg (600x400, 34K)

They should make them face the men's team

FIFA gives out the money. it's not FIFA's fault that the US is the one nation on earth where it's a women's sport and the men's team are pound for pound the worst team on earth.

what should FIFA do? pay the US men's team 50 dollars total, and millions for the other men's teams that actually deserve it?

>sissy soccer
>soccer

a bit superfluous there m8

no no
no
no no no
no no
no

I believed that we would win and we did bros

Cunt

WE DID IT
We will soon have more cups than the fucking Brazil ahahahahahahahaha
and we don't even care
let that sink in

7 months in and zero commies thrown from helicopters or faggots being hanged. Fascism still didn't hit here yet

>americans think women's "soccer" and real fútbol is the same thing
holy shit enjoy that women's "wc" because it'll be the only thing you're winning

GapingHole.

Not in your lifetime.

Are people who want to see a women's football team play a men's football team genuinely retarded?
The US women want equal pay from their federation, not from sponsors or private clubs.

the number of starting a war is also very very high for USA LOL

>trolling the world's most popular sport (which we don't care about) with dykes causing eurocucks and sudacucks into an absolute SEETHE

>t-the banter is on us lads

Attached: topkek.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

The entire argument over women vs men sports can be fixed if we ever do mixed competitions. Just once a year, on vacations, a friendly it does not matter.

Put any U-20 NT against any top 5 women's football team.

The men just generate more money. It's that simple

twitter.com/minapark/status/1147915973531492353

by that logic, it's Germany who have the highest number of world cups

We will surpass Brazil soon
BRAZIL BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
And we don't even care lmao

Attached: minimalism.jpg (768x1024, 22K)

I think USA has more tranny per capita than most countries. Good for (((them))) I guess

You sure Thailand isn't much worse in that regard?

>losing to women's soccer nation
Yikes...

I unironically watched the WWC because they performed better, but I agree competition is different compared to men s. We need the mens team to catch up.

>women's football
is that like the special olympics or something

If you´ve ever played a mixed match you already know the truth. We did that all the time in college and every time it rapidly turned into a normal men v men match with some women running about the field without ever touching the ball.

Everyone, whever you see these threads just spam
>women's soccer

Lol they don't deserve that either. They are lucky the federation keeps subsidising their shit league

this /

Absolutely based

Attached: Group stage NI.png (673x669, 348K)

>americans will have to deal with feminists/SJW's talking about this for weeks lmao
nobody will be talking about it tomorrow

Equal work for equal pay. But you deserve to be paid more when you have more than 10 times the viewership, regardless of performance. It has more to do with advertisers and ratings than anything else.

We win this shit every 4 years and everyone forgets about it until the next time

Women are not actually barred from most men's sports leagues. The reason they're not actually in them is obvious.

imagine 40 year old messi scoring 8 a game in women WC

that's because nobody really fucking cares about dykeball lmao

tennis and volleyball are the patrician female sports

I'd like to hate fuck this nasty cunt until she turns straight as a rod

wsj.com/articles/u-s-womens-soccer-games-out-earned-mens-games-11560765600

huh, this is probably going to result in the men getting paid less rather than the women getting their pay increased.

>Robben retires from football
>a few days later, "Robin" comes out in a wig for the women's national team
>Cuts inside and dabs all over the competition
it would have been kino

no shit

the point is brazil is retarded, this won't be newsworthy "for weeks"

It's pretty simple. The men's team and the women's team play each other once a year and the winner of that gets paid more.

Nobody fucking cares. Americans do not fucking care. Stop with this meme

on the other hand, it seems pretty fair.

from washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/no-it-isnt-sexist-that-womens-world-cup-teams-dont-get-equal-pay
>Finally, the U.S. Soccer Federation actually pays the women's team an annual salary. This offers some stability, because again, there are no big-money women's professional leagues. (The maximum pay in the U.S. league, which you've likely never heard of, is under $50,000.) The men don't receive any salary, but their win bonuses are a lot bigger, such that they can earn a lot more if they find even moderate success. Their bonus for just making a World Cup roster, which the men failed to do in 2018, is larger than the women's team's annual salary. But given their potential to generate 10 times as much revenue as the women for achieving the same success, it's hard to claim there's some kind of discrimination in the fact that their per-win bonus is larger.

>beating shitty teams

Stop posting this myth. These "revenue" numbers that are getting thrown around don't account for things like viewership and sponsors of which men produce vastly more of

can't wait to see what they bitch about now

Attached: USWNT SJW.jpg (2129x2113, 1.03M)

I guess it's just revenue from the USSF itself?

nice

Uhh the women bring in more money and are successful. So just where it concerns the national teams they should be paid equal.

Didn't even know this was on today. I'm curious to see viewership numbers and if all the marketing paid off.

>women soccer
>soccer

>You don't see me bringing up bandy or floorball
WTF are those?

>mfw the female world cup finals is today
lmao

>what should FIFA do? pay the US men's team 50 dollars total, and millions for the other men's teams that actually deserve it?
That sounds fair to me. Incentivize success. Losers shouldn't be rewarded.

>yes

A world class female soccer player should get the same wage as a world class male footballer. Full stop.

I don't care if the female clubs don't bring in enough money to pay them. They should get equal pay.

nytimes.com/2016/04/22/sports/soccer/usmnt-uswnt-soccer-equal-pay.html
when you completely isolate game revenue then it's been about even the last few years. but that's a vast oversimplification that really exists to just make the women's team look as good as possible (which is why it keeps getting thrown around) while ignoring the things like men having nearly a 4x consistent TV viewership over the women's team. if we just added in the value from TV revenue alone i'm sure we'd see much different numbers

Weak bait

Attached: Mexico's reaction.png (1240x1230, 1.41M)

they should kept paid the same as the u15 squad that beat them 5-2 ;)

>I don't care if the female clubs don't bring in enough money to pay them.
What do you pay them with, then?

obviously the taxpayers should fit the bill on the difference for being sexist and not watching the female clubs' games.

what's stunning is that fine ass ho is still a virgin. I wanna Rapinoe that bitch nah mean

>they should cancel everything for the womens world cup final

Do these dykes live under a rock or something?

>womans

By the way, to bypass their jewall just add "?mod=rsswn" at the end of the url.

>There are people who actually prefer men's diveball over women's actual soccer

it's too bad it didn't fall on the 4th
would've been great to see her say all festivities should be put off in favor of a game that was over at like 8 in the morning

How much long till you are all in concentration camps? Last I heard Brazil was about to turn into dictatorship and Rio was on fire.

Am I the only one who thinks this bullshit would be over if people just stopped reacting to it?
let it fucking die
The more you interact the more they'll shove it in your face
If it's not even debatable then don't even debate

>club football
>international football
>the same thing

To be honest, the only ones giving it any relevance are the anglo cucks.

The problem is the media, particularly in US, push a progressive agenda and if anyone doesn't agree they'll be called sexist..

Where the fuck are the highlights?

I typed in the United States Women's National Soccer Team, got a shitload of videos with a shitload of views but no gameplay with the exception of a highlight of two goals saves that even my uneducated ass realized were utterly shit.

Imagine them playing even some third rate euro’s U16 men’s squad. They’d have to mercy call it before half

>Equal work for equal pay.
Didnt the female tennis players ask to get the same prize money as men and when they were asked to play 3/5 sets just as the men they were like "lol no"?

there were a few nice passes but women can't strike for shit.
the two goals today were some of the strongest of the cup and any male goalie would've shut them down

probably on youtube poop

Best of five in the women's game would be awful, though.

Witnessed digits