We intimidate opposing teams.
We are the biggest sport on the planet.
We ARE the USWNT!

Attached: MLS Fans.jpg (585x553, 202K)

I don't give a crud

Why are MLS fans so embarrassing?

>FIGHT

AND WIN!!!!!!!

Because they're trying to imitate you while not imitating the best parts i.e. the violence and drunkeness.

based

Attached: 1536546798811.gif (318x316, 3.18M)

i mean, you really have to admirate the fact that american footie fans managed to start watching actual good sports instead of watching baseball, american football and shit like that

Attached: MLS is doopin mental.png (1522x467, 138K)

To be fair that's not from an MLS team.

Because its ALL artificial

really? Who was it then?

>Womens fans and mens fans

So fucking stupid.

Desperate attempt to manufacture something that doesn't exist here by soiboi hipsters who fetishize you and hate their own culture (and will probably kill themselves in a few years)

Soccer is the shittiest excuse of a sport in existence. It appeals to the lowest common denominator of """"people"""" and its blind popularity is the only thing that makes it function at all. No one goes to a soccer game to watch the game they just go to hang out in the big crowd and get drunk as possible so shenanigans can ensue. Soccer itself is gay retarded and unbearable to watch.

Unfortunately that's from my team, St. Louis FC, a USL team.

The same is true for literally every burger sport, especially boreball and NASCAR

because its entire culture is built around emulating the British

Wrong you are just to retarded to understand because you've grown accustomed to ignoring soccer. Try using your brain for once instead of putting it on drunken autopilot, klaus. I will give you half credit nascar is only cool for the crashes and the last laps. Baseball however is one of the most intricate and intellectual sports in existence. You just have to have a better attention span than a gold fish.

Me on the left. Come on you HOOPS.

Attached: dallas.jpg (700x543, 85K)

(You)

there's another soccer league? How can US have two soccer leagues when nobody watches it?

>94052760
No (You)

it will blow your mind when you hear about NASL

Fair fucking play to them. I hate phonePhags during the game. Just support the team.

I believe that we will win

Based

Because people will keep pushing it until it works. It won't, but they'll keep pushing. I think average attendance at a USL game is like 3000.

el CRINGO señores

Attached: 1562274710417.jpg (804x960, 60K)

Didn't the NASL fold again?

>English
>Español
based CHIs slowly recovering their lost land

Can I get pablo espanol version pour favor?

Based. Cumslurpers already frothing at the mouth