Sopa de macaco

Attached: images (92).jpg (467x656, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pUykDehah0U
youtube.com/watch?v=vVO_ifmbpIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_meat
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/raipur/Illegal-monkey-meat-trade-rampant-in-Chhattisgarh/articleshow/33642249.cms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

peru

God I wanna SUCC the BUCC

Uma delicia

Uma delícia (it's actually really good)

Uma delícia

Cannibalism is illegal

What kind of people eat literal primates? Wtf? You notice that the only people to do this shit are Africans and latinos, cause these are animal people. No asian or european would do this

Reminder that this dude is in some amateur samba band
youtube.com/watch?v=pUykDehah0U
youtube.com/watch?v=vVO_ifmbpIM

>No Asian would do this

Attached: 01_table.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Yeah, I see monkeys in the woods all the time but I always refrained from eating them.

Indians and chinks eat monkeys. And Brazilians are not "latinos" in your sense of the word.

sopa de macaco is actually from vietnam or some other SE asia country

>No asian or european would do this
You're not really fooling anyone, Chang.

Consult a dentist

It's not illegal then, good.

there are tons of americans that used to go to india just to eat monkey brain.

everytime someone says something fucking retarded its like a 90% chance its someone with an american flag. fuck.

UMA DELICIA

Attached: 833.jpg (603x800, 97K)

>eating dogs or cows makes way more sense

Attached: 71bc68b815a0ff044e6d35f3f7093419.jpg (425x640, 44K)

Gabriel Jesus?

Indians see monkeys as holy show me a source showing they eat monkeys cause they dont. East asians dont eat monkeys either. As far as I've seen it's only done in Africa and Latin america

>the comment section
Exactly what I expected.

That's Firminho

Exactly, follow tsu's example

My teeth are perfect

two seconds of google search
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_meat
India
In April 2014, photographs of "hundreds" of monkey carcasses meant for consumption in Chhattisgarh went viral; despite the outcry by animal activists, however, government officials did little to address the issue, and even expressed scepticism at the photographs, as monkeys are sacred in most parts of India west of the Siliguri corridor.

It's illegal here and OP's pic is a facebook meme with a pic that has been floating around african forums, I think it's hilarious how retards think it's real.

fuck. I shoot myself on the foot. Should have linked to the article itself.
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/raipur/Illegal-monkey-meat-trade-rampant-in-Chhattisgarh/articleshow/33642249.cms

Its also unholy to joke about god and even saying his name in vain, yet people still do it. You americans always see everything black and white.
>EVERY MUSLIM IS ULTRA RELIGIOUS FANATIC
>EVERY CATHOLIC HAS TONS OF KIDS AND IS A PEDOPHILE
>EVERY PROTESTANT (nothing because protestants are the good bois XD)
>EVERY BUDDHIST IS A PEACE LOVING MONK

cows are literally livestock, not wild animals living in the jungle.

If macacos were just mashed and sold as nuggets you fatties would eat it lol

>cuckifornia chink trying to sneak in the idea that his people aren't also subhuman cannibals
lel

Deer, Beaver, Tapir and Crocodiles arent livestock either but people hunt them. What's your point?