Is Uruguay the irrefutable proof that population size doesn't mean shit in determining how good at football a country...

Is Uruguay the irrefutable proof that population size doesn't mean shit in determining how good at football a country is? With a population of 3.5 million, they have so many world class players, 2 world cups and 15 Copa Americas, ahead of Argentina with 14 and Brazil with 8, even though they dwarf Uruguay in population size.

It makes me think there are so much more potential out there in either Brazil and Argentina that we never got to see due to them not being scouted or trained properly to become professional players.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png (255x170, 7K)

Even in big countries the bulk of the talent usually comes from a few regions that have the necessary resources and human capital to develop it.
For instance if Rio de Janeiro was its own country it would likely win a world cup or two, if you look up the players that have been born there throughout history, and Rio de Janeiro is of the size of Netherlands.

Uruguay is full kinetic in football. It's like New Zealand in rugby, but NZ still wins rugby World Cups because there's few contenders than Uruguay in football.

>2 world cups
They have 4.

>England
>55 millions ++
>1 World Cup*
What happened?

Being good at povertyball isn't a lottery, it's about training manlets that are nothing special by themselves.

>literally a wild province of argentina

>surprised they are good at football

lol

So people in Rio behave like Texas in the US?

There still is a massive correlation between population and number of quality footballers produced

this

I wonfer which brazilian states would qualify for a world cup if we disintegrated

Things get streamlined when you have a small population in a democratic system. They are very much centralized in terms of population so culturally and politically the nation is very much on the same page unlike huge nations where people from different regions differ dramatically in opinion.

>everything near Argentina is property of Argentina.
Falklands are British lad.

Their first world cup doesn't count because of excessive refball.

Most of their international titles are from the era of part-time banana planters.

It's literally a brazilian province, tho

If we haven't given then independence we would have 7 WC's by now

Why did Uruguay win then tho?

4 stars u dumb tea slurper

we have 2 titles which are more recent than the last one argentina got and no one thinks of them as dinos
>ynr the argentinosaur

Attached: 4stars.png (608x462, 494K)

Lose weight

Living in your head rent free provincia rebelde

lmao uruguay titles are pretty much worthless

We invented:
Football
Rugby
Cricket
Tennis
Hockey
Ice Hockey
Badminton
Polo
Table Tennis
Baseball
Basketball (Canada was British colony)
Thoroughbred Horse Racing
Water Polo
Rounders
Tiddlywinks

And because of this, we created the 'Home Nations' rules, meaning that you can nab players if they have 2 generational links to one of the separate nations, with Irish players being able to choose either Northern Ireland or South Island instead. In short, too much split between them.

Rio, São Paulo and maybe Bahia and Minas. The south too if they were a single country.

Shut up monkeycarioca

thinking about it, are Dida, Rivaldo and Dani Alves the only world class players which came from the northeast?

Are those cavemen?

It's squad vs squad, your best XI vs my best XI. Total population is not indicative of quality, never was.

For me is Grahfaytey

Attached: file.png (940x530, 753K)

>9 WC's
ftfy

thats quite the curriculum vitae. cricket is a meme sport, though. thank you otherwise.

O SUL É O MEU PAÍS

Attached: Liquidadores.jpg (970x546, 117K)

How do they do it lads?

Attached: f7fbd7021efa7ad8978e17d484b5715a.png (519x49, 5K)

2009 bundesliga champion
Not great, not terrible.

Attached: file.png (590x300, 295K)

Soccer itself is an uruguayANO conspiracy

>that fifth goal against Bayern
unforgettable

You should know it is all about development. There could be plenty of talent, but unless they are trained correctly with good management, they will not get anywhere. This is the case for most nations since they can't afford it, especially in Africa.

winning bayernwinslol with a midtable club is based as fuck. Bigger achievement than europa league

Uruguay bases its economy on football players and cows

>Netherlands

HAHAHAHSHSHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hulk, Juninho Pernambucano and that Cebolinha guy.

>2 World Cups
4 world championships m9

I don't know how they manage to bring competent teams every single time, I guess history and traditions play a huge role on making a huge part of the population interested in football, increasing the chances of producing better players and tacticians. Despite some arrogant uruguayians, I truly respect their work and efforts.

They have the highest IQ in latinamerica.
That helps a lot.

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

You forgot Juninho Pernambucano and Júnior.

what a coincidence, they are also the whitest

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 22.45.26.png (940x1234, 170K)

the Falklands aren't near Argentina

>dumb tea slurper
this kind of bigotry is over the line

U R gay - the only country to win mickey mouse world cups

also the highest quality of life

wow it'ts like all those things are related or something

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 22.50.36.png (998x480, 67K)

Uruguay really is whiter but those statistics are all kinds of wrong between countries since they're mostly self-reported, genetic studies show some different pictures.

Attached: 1562464168907.png (1684x874, 117K)

>this shithole better than chile

no way thats real LMAO

it´s about cities, you dumbass

aww mom and dad fighting for me again

Im tired of this MUH3MILLION.EXE meme
When football started as a sport, countries like Uruguay and England were the first ones who have pro-players. And guess what. The 2 WC and 8 out 15 Copa America titles of Uruguay were won before 1950. As soon the other countries around started to get their own leagues and pro-players, Uruguay slowly started to sink, and win less and less titles.
In 1970 when is considered modern football started with players actually becoming athletes, where physical condition became more relevant that actual skills, Uruguay already won 11 titles, and then only got 4 titles in 50 years.
Not to mention if you check uruguayan famous international players, 80-90% of them are fowards, and the rest in the best case escenario get to play in Argentina, Brasil, or some low tier team in Europe.

>Table Tennis
Isn't that chinese?

>only got 4 titles in 50 years.
you only got 2 titles since like forever.
keep coping.

Here comes the disgusting mutt trying to force is fairy tale

South Brazil is white

nobody said we are in the same level
just sayin you havent been a football superpower since forever

I was very charmed by Uruguay's performance in the 2018 wc. It's a shame Laxalt doesn't play as well for Milan, he really impressed me that tournament.

Uruguay (more exactly Montevideo) got professional football in 1930s

Uruguayan championship was basicly Montevideo city championship until 1999

there is no conspiracy user

Attached: 1531007677172.png (320x320, 90K)

That's it, he knows too much.
shot him down

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

these