Why don't these guys form their own league? Or is it too much travel?

Why don't these guys form their own league? Or is it too much travel?

Attached: 400px-Map_of_Central_America.png (400x285, 53K)

Because they're too low IQ and poor

they'd have to fly as many areas are not connected by developed road, some of these nations are broke as fuck, almost all are wildly unstable and relatively dangerous places, especially out in the wildernesses between towns, and based solely on the way immigrants I've met from the area talk about the others they don't really like each other all that much.

>America's small intestine

Costa Rica and Panama should be at least rich enough but you're right about the others.

Wouldn't Costa Rica and Panama have the infrastructure to have a league of their own?

Going to Guatemala is a five hour bus ride, fuck off I'm not going over there.

kek

With what money?

They already have (sort of). It's called the CCCF.

but your willing to walk for a week to a detention centre

This, its a long fucking trip from one place to another.
Also its not like CA is that much of a "same nation" every country minds their own buissness without giving a fuck of what happens to the other.

Holy fucking American education. All of North America is connected by a road called the PanAmerican highway (or something of the sorts). It ends in Panama.

George Soros should fund the travel like he does with the caravans

>Also its not like CA is that much of a "same nation" every country minds their own buissness without giving a fuck of what happens to the other
You should open up and trade and move closer to each other. I think Costa Rica and Panama try to do that. They're trying to join the Pacific Alliance, I believe.

>every country minds their own buissness without giving a fuck of what happens to the other.
Why?

Fox News once called them 'mexican countries'.
Bad but funny

Are there any significant differences between Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala? They all seem like the same country. Even their flags look kinda same

Narco states controlled by different collectives.

Because we already have enough problems to care about what happens to the neighbor nation

Costa Rica and panama have money are acceptable to white peoples because they are the USA bitch states of Central America

CONCACAF has two international club leagues, and UNCAF members don't have the collective financial capital to fund a separate competition just between themselves.

The countries were made with the divide and conquer strategy in mind. They're all countries that have cheap labor (Banana Republics) and it is not in the first world's interest for them to be united in anyway. With small nations like this, internal conflict is more manageable. When an internal conflict happens then it isn't just one giant national conflict, but several smaller conflicts that occur at different times.

We have different accents and different food. Guatemala's accent is a more Mexican-like, with Honduras and El Salvador have their own characteristic accent.

Okay? They're still pretty rich though. And I don't see why it makes you a bitch to be open to other countries.

See also: literally every other country that isn't already in the first world. They were specifically carved to be either so small to be a nonthreat to imperial interests, or large and encompassing several different ethnic groups so that internal bickering prevents them from being united. The western world is probably kicking themselves that they didn't do the same thing to China when they had the chance.

For me, it's the D'Aubuisson family

Attached: Santa_Tecla_FC.png (317x314, 72K)

Weren't you guys a single nation at one point? Even your flags are similar.

futbol wars

until recently panama didnt care about football. I would like a pana rica league

They’re all marching towards Texas

the only viable thing I see here is merging panama and costa rica's leagues.

but if panama is smart they will lobby to join the colombian league.

Guatemala has awful borders.

cricket

They're gang infested, teams will get murdered traveling by bus.

It's not about being open, it's about doing the bidding of the USA and letting them pillage resources while they control the country with self inserted governments. If a third world country doesn't allow it, the USA will start funding terrorists in an effort to take down local governments and break the will of the people who refused "democracy". It's not about fucking iq

Honduras dishing out some non-globalism reality in this thread. Love it. Do you, Honduras.

I’d rather kill myself than be from Guatemala

I've some Guatemalan qts user, you should try it

Are all CA countries Haiti tier, or are there some that are at least Brazil tier? Its the continent people talk the less about. Can I get a quick rundown on them?

>Liga Centroamericana
>Every game is Murder Ball

This is strangely appealing...

>non-globalism
One third of Honduras' economy is in exports, much like any small country. It's easy for the US to talk about autarky but small countries need to trade.

I think Haiti is Caribbean, not CA, but i'm not sure. Costa Rica and Panama are richer than Brazil, I think.

Lol. There's only a few regions that have black populations in Central America, on the atantic coast.

Fucking useless area, just exist to piss off americans.

We got us a scholar over here, tell me more, high IQ aryan individual

>this dude is gonna perpetuate himself as major here just like la niña Milagro of Antiguo Cuzcatlán

Attached: 1560225352920.jpg (493x352, 16K)