Guys remember me? I won the world cup. I am still top3 right?

>guys remember me? I won the world cup. I am still top3 right?

Attached: greaseman.png (878x936, 419K)

>le 30 year old dancing zoomer

why would anyone want him at your club. what an autist

>why would anyone want him at your club. what an autist

Attached: 155799260366.png (866x923, 733K)

Wouldn't even pay £60 mill for him.

He's 30 and at his best he's not world class.

If he was 18 and at the level he is at now, then sure in this market he's probably worth £90mil+ but not anymore.

he's that rich ?

So he's gonna pay the amount of money Athletico owes him.

he just turned 28
he is in top 6 highest wages in football since the world cup. And loans are a thing

Anglos again proving their opinions on football are always, always worthless.

>top 3
Never ever. Even frauds like Van Dijk, Neymar, Salah and Hazard are better than him.

there's no better value right now in the market

dont fool yourself despite his cringy fortenite dances he's way better than any brit currently playing

players have to pay their own release clauses by law
though it's usually the buying club that lends them the money

bbbut >muh kane is definitely world class and totally not massively declining after a moderate peak and definitely finished by age 26.

he's better than any brit in history

mouth breathers cant play 90 minutes

kane is absolute trash that can only look good in shitty playschool leagues like the '''''''''premier''''''''

>y playschool leagues like the '''''''''premier''''''''
>UCL final in spain
>spanish teams got dabbed on
Valencia and Barca choked to teams that didn't even win the prem

He's really embarrassed himself the last two years with "the decision" and then announcing his departure the next year before anyone has agreed to sign him. Awful

imagine being so rich that you could afford to pay 120 million euro just so you dont have to play with your shit team anymore

Attached: ezgif-1-7b90278ac9f4.gif (480x250, 1.33M)

All of this after several years of Spanish domination.
>mfw Barca or Juve make it to the final next year.

come to besiktas

seems pretty dumb. also, it's dumb for players to even have release clauses

How can he afford 160m wtf

>All of this after several years of Spanish domination.
>spanish domination
>literally only 2 teams in the whole of spain has a UCL trophy
Yikes

and kane still looked like shit like I said lmao
btw barcelona is not a spanish team la

atletico forced him to announce his departure and took away his number before anybody signed him
they are retarded like that

if he was cheap on fifa id buy him on fifa

When was the last time a team named Man City or Chelsea won it? Lesta? Wow.

nah, it's a worker's right to be able to work wherever you want, that's why release clauses are obligatory
if any ''''''''premier''''''' player sued the league in european courts they would be forced to include release clauses too
but I don't expect someone from the 3rd world to understand freedom and human rights

they do have the right to work wherever they want. they're the ones who give up that right when they sign their contract

>if any ''''''''premier''''''' player sued the league in european courts they would be forced to include release clauses too
why? they have the Bosman ruling. It's the same thing. Portugal and Spain are heavy handed with their release clauses.

>but I don't expect someone from the 3rd world to understand freedom and human rights
I don't expect an Iberian subhuman to be able to understand market interference and its impoverishing effect

>its not domination if its only 2 clubs
i guess Serie A doesnt get dominated by Juve, or the Bundesliga by Bayern then

How many clubs means nothing. They still dominated Europe. This is also excluding all the Europa league winners (Atletico, Sevilla, Valencia)

>give up that right when they sign their contract
lmao you cannot give up a right with private contracts, you third world mongoloid, this is not your native pakistan
>Bosman ruling
nothing to do with the conversation, different right
>iberian subhuman
at least we can agree iberians are subhuman

Undeniably top 3 attacking player in the world right now.It's also very weird seeing how attention hungry he is while his on-the-pitch style is the opposite with all the defending he does.Maybe a vocal retard but doesn't take away from his footballing abilities.

>nothing to do with the conversation, different right
same effect

>lmao you cannot give up a right with private contracts, you third world mongoloid, this is not your native pakistan
in a manner of speaking you can. before you have signed a contract, you are free to move wherever. after you have signed, you can no longer do that.

Large portion is likely from Barca

kane scored more goals than griezmeme last season despite being injured and out of form for 6 months lol

>after you have signed, you can no longer do that
wrong
you cannot give up your rights no matter what and any court of law would rule against it
of course there are professional considerations and there's a timing for any contract resolution: usually around 15 days for common workers and football players would be expected to wait until the next transfer window before any move and the club recovering their remaining investment if the contract ended earlier than expected

but the situation of english players having to ask for 'transfer requests' and the clubs denying them and forcing the player to stay for more seasons would be completely smashed by any court if any player bothered to take it to court

bosman didn't have the same effect, it was a different right, it had nothing to do with this conversation other than the fact that professional football was forced to recognize a different worker right they didn't want to

sorry la, I'm right, you're wrong

lmao

>yfw you run into Pogba or Mbappe unexpectedly

If I didn't see the game this 100% looks like a FIFA glitch

Would pick Sterling over Griezmann everyday of the week

you'll never win anything then

griezmann has won one europa league in his entire career and he's nearly 30

is he going to barcelona?

Sir Arry really showed him in the final

he also won a wc something like last year

wtf, the europa league trophy looks like this???

Attached: j6rkaauohq4hktmynkgs.jpg (3510x2340, 1.23M)

Attached: World class.jpg (629x471, 30K)

difference is that Griezmann was the best player of the cup

hes a good player but no where near the top tier of players
has been massively overhyped and marketed his entire career but has nothing done anything of merit other than being top scorer in the WC whilst playing for the most stacked team in the tournament

He was elected player of the euro 2016.

meant euro not WC

>Sterling
go play throw yourself from some snow pile dumbfuck

his goal scoring record is far better and he is a better dribbler

This level of delusion is why England cannot win a major trophy.

winning a team trophy doesn't make him a better individual player

I love sterling
griezmann is better than sterling, stop posting

compelling argument

That's not what I'm saying but okay, Sterling is better than Griezmann.

>take penalties
>dive
>more penalties
>dive dive dive

worked out pretty well, didnt it?

this. i used to hate him for acting like a retard all the time and i still remember the lulzworthy blackface incident. dude's a clown off the pitch but his playing style is actually very exciting to watch since he likes to insist on being absolutely everywhere, and despite being a manlet he is also good in the air, as a david villa fan i'd say he's a slightly better version of peak david villa

Come to Inter Miami and hang out with the Heat every night like I know you want to.

Low iq ITT

the pogbas spent their summer in Atlanta
why do citizens of the highest culture in the world (france) like the foot locker shopping mall version of our "culture" so much?

his transfer saga has to be one of the biggest fuck ups of all time

And what has kane won? Besides a stat pad trophy?

how does this pertain to kane, deyshawn

>Atlanta
I wonder why

Attached: nuiU181.png (928x329, 26K)