Why is he such a beta?

why is he such a beta?

Attached: messoyyy.jpg (2767x1592, 2.62M)

too much soya

it increases ur estrogen

so basicly ur masculinity decreases

u should always try to avoid soya in your diet

Post a picture of your bank account and trophy wife OP. Let's see what a true alpha looks like

he let the angry mongoloid go on a rage because he tapped him on the shoulder
based messi

so if u have to eat sushi, always avoid putting soya on ur meal

soya is literally used to feed pigs anyway

He just wants to dance.

Attached: Tiny Dancer.gif (202x276, 1.79M)

also it tastes like shit

>typing like a girl
Please post feet and be my gf

eat food such as onions, fish and ginger as much as possible to increase ur testosterone

Onions and ginger are toxic, eat small fish, lots of shellfish and animal offal as well as working out to increase testosterone

here u go lad. its literally me from last night after a long work shift
also, do ur own research on foods that increase ur testosterone and foods that increase ur estrogen

Attached: feet.jpg (360x640, 45K)

why are they toxic if they increase ur testosterone?

btw, sorry for taking over ur thread my friend. hope ure ok

almost everything is toxic in large quantity

retards like you are something. It's not like people drink bottles of onions.

hope i answered ur question btw

this. based frenchie

also, im not assuming most people consume soya in large quantities. it should just always be avoided. of course there are people who consume very much soya in drinks, foods et cetera. they all turn into trannies. many such cases. Sad!

here is a decent picture of foods to avoid if u dont want to end up as leonel messi

Attached: 552b159553268dcdeac04f10fc2a9493.jpg (640x1082, 131K)

as far as i know, garlic can be an exception. from what ive learned, garlic also increase testosterone, so it could be considered neutral, which is fortunate because it tastes fantastic and at the same time proves ur not a vampire. a shame about the breath it gives u

Onions milk has less estrogenic effects than cows milk you spastic.

Messi used to be my favorite player, but after this Copa America I think he's become too much of a crybaby. He doesn't look like he enjoys the game of football anymore. Pre beard Messi was so much fun to watch, he and ronaldinho were always happy and played a good game, once he grew the beard he turned into a big baby.

Fuck Ronaldo too

did i ever state otherwise? please explain

>as far as i know

Attached: 1510077025182.jpg (221x250, 9K)

honestly, i think i can explain why. i think messi consumes such a large amount of soya, that he has basically turned in to a woman. now, messi is aware of this, so to "convince" himself, that he is in fact, a man, he decided to grow a large beard. this has though had a negative identity effect on him, because, inside he is a woman, but on the outside he is a man. who is constanltly confused with himself. That is why his performance on the pitch has dropped, because he is not true to himself. messi, if ur reading this. STOP CONSUMING SO MUCH SOYA. PLEASE, WE MISS U

dont worry my white friend, im very very smart

Denmark bro give us your diet and workou regimen.

Very well. Its very simple. I barely eat anything. Must of the time i just smoke cigarettes and drink large amounts of alcohol. All the workout i do is when im working, but to be fair i do lift a lot at work and run around a lot. very stressing. my point is just, dont eat soya, and remember to bang women.

my back is killing me btw, please send help

ok, looks like this thread is dying, but i just want to sum up the basics before i leave.

Soya is one of the main criminals in terms of foods containing high amounts of estrogen.
For those who are unaware, estrogen is known as the feminine hormone.
It appears as though messi consumes a large amount of soya on a daily basis, which theoretically has turned him into a beta male.
One user pointed out that he turned into a "crybaby" after he grew a beard, and im certain this is because he is unsatisfied with his feminine self.He is fighting a battle within himself, because on the outside he is masculine with the beard and tattoos et cetera. but on the inside he is a little feminine girl with a penis because of the soya.

So what can we learn from this? Stop eating foods which contain large amounts of estrogen, such as soya.
Eat foods that boost your testosterone (masculine hormone) and also work out or do physical stuff daily and have sex.
Thank you.

Lmfao, getting punked on international tv by a manlet named Gary. Fucking sad.

how contrieved