Is getting knocked out cold in front of millions of people on video which will never go away the ultimate redpill?

Is getting knocked out cold in front of millions of people on video which will never go away the ultimate redpill?

Attached: Asken KO slowmo2.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

why didn't he just move out of the way?

Low fighting IQ

*Bows respectfully into your knee*

le snow chimp

Pretty amazing to see this. I feel like a Roman watching gladiators.

Attached: Putin-Clapping.gif (500x281, 1.86M)

He's autopilot
Not fight IQ related, he wasn't thinking at all. Garbrant is low fight IQ because he consciously makes retarded decisions, askren is just fighting instinctually. "oh shit danger me wrestler me double leg"

Shit like this makes me rethink if I should even watch contact sports... call me reddit, I don't care, but it doesn't feel right to consider this a highlight and to look forward to stuff like this, cheering while there's a guy having a seizure who probably just lost the ability to witness his grandkids growing up.

okay reddit.
Sissy's like yourself are the reason MMA was banned in the USA. Feminine bleeding heart sentimentality fag.

honestly thinking askren will heem jorge and his kids for ruining his life

Attached: mjs.jpg (1200x1062, 171K)

It's not even the issue that this happens, the fighters signed up for this and know possible consequences but to cheer when shit like that happens is sick, almost as bad as the USA lesbo celebrating like she did after the 13-0 or whatever.

Why are so many people acting like this was the first time anyone was ever knocked out cold in MMA?

Attached: mccullough_alfonso.gif (250x176, 2.86M)

I can't believe his twitter isn't full of total fags. Sure you get beta pity shit, but A good chunk of people are shitting on Ben and they don't seem to be Masvidal fans.

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Yoel did it better

>but to cheer when shit like that happens is sick
Because you are enslaved to a warped boomer caricature of what constitutes dignity and social pressure. People aren't cheering for Ben being hurt, they are cheering for Masvidals performance, they hardly think about Ben at all, only bleeding heart no fun tards default to "oh that poor poor man!" The crowd isn't a mob hungry for blood, the casuals do the same oohs and awes when ever someone does a fancy looking kick.

because that was one of the most embarrassing ways to get ko'd

>fastest KO in UFC history
>against a hyped undefeated fighter
>lol why are people impressed????
cope harder

>this shit '''sport'''
>millions of people
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAH

>blocking a flying knee with your face
what did he mean by this?

Where are all the Askren fags that called me delusional for Masvidal posting this last month. I want a full heempology

Get out, r*ddit

I'm the opposite. Like this guy
If a Middle East state, a drug cartel or ISIS hosted a live PPV where they executed people on camera I would pre-order that shit and pay full price.

The health of the athlete means nothing to me. I would actually prefer them to fight/play to injury or death.

Yes