Mfw football clubs start posting videos of their pre season training again

>mfw football clubs start posting videos of their pre season training again

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Attached: pepe-syringe.jpg (960x960, 52K)

I feel like we need a bigger break, it feels like the CL final was only about a week ago. Next summer is the Euros too.

Footballers gonna start burning out by 28 soon

Uhmm sweety I work 5 days per week on a construction site. I have 3 times training per week. Aditionally there is one game on sunday... I work HARDER than a pro football player but I have LESS time to recover... I also make LESS money than a pro footballer despite working MORE.

>work once a week for 90 minutes
>get 4 months off
I suffer as a professional footballer.

Your dumb

I work harder physically. Dont try to deny that. My point is that they dont need a bigger break.
They have peak nutrition
Peak physical therapists
Peak HGH
etdc.

>tfw team has already had 4 friendlies and is playing in CL qualifiers in 2 weeks
based, NT football is trash

In some cases they even have to work 180 minutes per week. That's an intense 3 hours work week, show some respect!

>what is training

>According to Eurosport, the fourth most expensive player in the world was ill but could not inform his club because his phone battery died.
>Now the saga has taken another twist. Spanish outlet AS report that Dembele missed training after staying up playing video games all night with his friends.
See also dodging work with constant "injuries" ala nerman.

autism

If you're desperate for football some of the leagues even start up in under 2 weeks, and some of the more interesting EL and CL qualifiers are then too

Your team only started training? Mine already played multiple friendlies. In fact they are playing Lokomotiva Zagreb today.

Attached: 999.png (599x340, 176K)

This, fucking fairies.

I dont have the attentionspan for 90 minutes of football in normal pace. The pre season clips are perfectly sized at around 5 minutes and I can watch them in 2x speed.

We started pre season last week. Our first friendly game is this coming saturday.

Our league is currently going and>we just lost a game...

>hot sportsmen
>running around getting sweaty in warm weather training camps
>wearing those training bras
Kino

Attached: 104y7912364.png (1022x875, 455K)

What’s wrong with you?

damn, my club only posts worthless 12 second clips with a shit camera quality

Fuck off anime faggot