/bundes/ granate© today edition

>Diallo to Lyon maybe
>Amiri to Leverkusen maybe
>Thuram Jr to Gladbach probably
>Éverton to Bayern maybe

Attached: bundes2.png (879x495, 691K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/bayern-munich-borussia-dortmund-rb-leipzig-schalke-new-jersey-2019-20-5157
kicker.de/750456/artikel/der_sommerfahrplan_der_bundesligisten
twitter.com/b3naldo7/status/1147806481825185792
img.fifa.com/image/upload/datdz0pms85gbnqy4j3k.pdf
sport1.de/transfermarkt/2019/07/fc-bayern-giovane-elber-besorgt-ueber-kader-des-rekordmeisters
zeit.de/sport/2019-07/frauenfussball-wm-kathrin-laengert-bvb-dfb
youtube.com/watch?v=IwuQIdS-hVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Call me maybe

New kits for next season.
>bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/bayern-munich-borussia-dortmund-rb-leipzig-schalke-new-jersey-2019-20-5157
I kinda like the >Schalke one.

>today, OP is not a faggot
good Ösi!

also COPA today

Attached: when will they learn.webm (864x484, 2.94M)

I was looking for this webm. Still cant believe Messi got a red.

Based mick bastard:

>Superstar Wayne Rooney hat seinem Landsmann Jadon Sancho geraten, Bundesliga-Vizemeister Borussia Dortmund in absehbarer Zeit nicht zu verlassen. "Bleib’ bei der Borussia!", sagte der englische Rekordtorschütze im Gespräch mit der Bild am Sonntag. Der 33-Jährige betonte: "Es macht Spaß, ihm zuzusehen. Er macht sich wirklich gut beim BVB."

>New kits
>Eintracht Frankfurt
>Jobs finden
can't make this shit up!

The whole ref performance was abysmal.
I'm surprised the guy is still alive.

Also found this:
>kicker.de/750456/artikel/der_sommerfahrplan_der_bundesligisten
Looks like the test games start roughly next week for most clubs.

Yeah Im glad I didnt stay up to watch that.

>edition in namefield
>yet another Bayern thread
faggot OP

Where’s granate?

>Éverton to Bayern maybe

>Testspiele: 17. Juli gegen Arsenal (5 Uhr MESZ, in Los Angeles)
kek, who will play for bayern?

Attached: laughing retirees.jpg (746x418, 52K)

Granätchen Singh and Invalide Coman, maybe FCB player of the season Gnabry too.

>Diallo to Lyon maybe
I don't think that Dortmund will sell him for less than they paid and that Lyon has the notwendige Festgeldkonto.

Lyon are being linked with every player on earth since they sold Mendy and Ndombele. Doesn’t mean shit.

wew cant remember the last time messi got a red

whomst will Olympique Lyon Feminin sign this year?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-07 at 12.54.29.png (370x244, 27K)

Which thuram?

kek well there you go. just watched the video and saw why he was sent off. now i cant remember the last time i've seen such a ridiculous red card.

>provoking
>hit first
>didn't back off although he had to
don't know, ma'am. seemed all legit to me.

A tap on the back as both players are going out of play is customary and not acred card. And refusing to fall over when someone aggros on to you is a red card now?

1/10 bait.
Aplly yourself?

it was weird to give red to both at any rate. nothing tragic happened there, no punches, no big foul. just some light grappling for 5 seconds. stupid situation.

Marcus Thuram from EA Guinkamp

see

>And refusing to fall over
lol has nothing to do with the entire situation nor did anyone ever claimed anything like this. The fact that you bringing up some random points that are nowhere in any case relevant to the discussion, shows that you don't have anything factual in his defense (although I'm wondering why people would defend him in this situation anyway).

i just learnt that HSV has two finnish players in their U19 team

Im not blind kevin. Also his brother is better, but its just like gladbach to buy the inferior sibling

im a CR7 guy myself but you're obsessed. messi really did nothing wrong here. and neither did medel tßqh. give both guys yellow, end of story. ref was obviously on a power trip here.

He did nothing to invoke a red card, and if anybody did provoking its the ref, the pitbull was mad from well before.
How about you post something messi did that qualifies a red card.
You don't even deserve a you

Dont really know his brother, but Gladbach usually has success when buying French or Swiss players, so Im sure hell be good enough for the Bundes.

Dortmund is the only good looking one and I say that as a Dortmund fan.

Based Wayne "@WayneRooney I'll put you asleep you little girl" Rooney

Do you remember that one time last season when you thought you would win against Bayern and then lost 5:0?

>“I agree with Messi, didn’t even think we’d get a yellow for it,” the Besiktas man told La Nacion. “There were a few shoves but that was it. The referee could’ve handled that a lot better.”
they should have turned the ref into sopa de macaco after the game

Attached: medel_vs_messi.gif (480x250, 1.27M)

Nö, I predicted the choke

what the fuck was Messi's problem?

the battle of the gods. what a 300iq fight.

Its better than the one from last season, but its still pretty ugly imo.

>3rd place
>bonus stage boss battle

twitter.com/b3naldo7/status/1147806481825185792

Attached: hagbdn.webm (720x720, 2.19M)

Terrible referee.

HE A GUDDBOI! DINDU NUFFIN

>@b3naldo7
wew, I wonder who

Èverton ist kein Granate!!!!!

im done with this semen slurping """"sport""""

>it's not like rules say that even a remote attempt of hitting an opposite player has to punished with a red card

Attached: brainlet.jpg (370x349, 31K)

So I think its clear this benaldo7 guy is a Yea Forums shitposter and likes to clog up the board with his amazing messi vs ronaldo threads, and someone from "brazil" has just realised what a gif is.

based nigel spitting fire today

based

You clearly never played football. Thats never a red. If Messi had hit him with his arms it were red. He didnt, he gave a bodycheck, which is yellow not red.

Food for thought:#

>img.fifa.com/image/upload/datdz0pms85gbnqy4j3k.pdf

you're wrong in every point including the assumption that I never played football.

Not according to the rules. And you clearly never played (Verein) football.

>including the assumption that I never played football.
t. kreisliga B legend

>kreisliga B legend
Five goals in a single gaem, bitch

Attached: bill cosby.jpg (600x338, 27K)

based ngl

B A S E D

Swagner scored today btw

Attached: D-4C6tGWkAEQ0xK.jpg (768x1024, 231K)

>Basedgelsmann

Granate?!

im here now

Attached: apu zeigt den stinkefinger in richtung kasse, weil er mit dem automaten überfordet ist und die sch (3264x2448, 1.84M)

sport1.de/transfermarkt/2019/07/fc-bayern-giovane-elber-besorgt-ueber-kader-des-rekordmeisters

>Bayern-Legende Giovane Elber hat sich besorgt über die aktuelle Kaderzusammenstellung des Rekordmeisters gezeigt.

>"Man macht sich schon seine Gedanken. Wenn man sieht, was die anderen investiert haben, was sie für Spieler geholt haben - da sind wir hinterher", erklärte der ehemalige Stürmer und aktuelle Markenbotschafter der Bayern bei einem Benefizspiel in Ismaning. Er betonte aber auch, dass sich das von heute auf morgen ändern könne.

>Der gleichen Meinung ist auch Klaus Augenthaler. "Schauen Sie sich den Markt einmal an. Wen bekommt man denn für 50 Millionen Euro? Dafür bekomme ich vielleicht einen mittelmäßigen Bundesligaspieler, aber keinen international gestandenen Spieler", erklärte der Weltmeister von 1990. Dafür müsse man eher 150 Millionen hinlegen.

>bayern-legende
literally who

Born after 1995?

no, before

Attached: boomer.jpg (380x349, 18K)

Then you would have seen Elber play.

FUN FACT:
The only time i bullied someone in school was for him wearing an Elber jersey

You are assuming he watched football

Yeah, a real long shot considering that were shitposting about football day in and out for 12 years.

yeah this, started really late with watching football. started somewhere in 2015 or so.

are we watching the roastkick finals or not

>started somewhere in 2015 or so.

Attached: 1308008587451.gif (175x131, 932K)

i will have it on as background noise

i missed the real good stuff i know ;_;

jz 0n wurst

>neverlands

>We've got some bad and good news.
>Bad news is, Leroy Sane wants to join Bayern only if Bayern fulfills his demands. The team is building around Robert Lewandowski. Sane wants the same treatment.
>Good news is, Leroy Sane has given a yes to Bayern for the transfer, Bayern are still working on it.
>There is still hope
Can Bayern pull off the granate? This would actually be amazing for the customers.

It would actually not be. Sane is an overrated nigger.

reporting live from der autobahn

Attached: 20190707_192113.jpg (5312x2988, 3.6M)

why do you think anyone cares about that shit? keep your boring life to yourself.

t. seething basement dweller

>why do you think anyone cares about that shit?

You obviously care otherwise you wouldnt have replied ;^)

I heff a kwestschn

is there any downside to just creating new DAZN accounts on a monthly basis to just use it for free?

dont you have to sign up with some sort of payment info?

no more tomball

Attached: doughggo.jpg (480x315, 23K)

have sex

I mean I just signed up via app and payment info e-mail doesn't have to match signup email and I'm sure I have used that payment info before

no thanks I'm not a homo

>doge meme

new highscore is 24

Attached: i am hear to discuss the bundes.png (387x643, 74K)

Tom? ins Gas

Attached: 152547_1.jpg (415x415, 13K)

Attached: tom.jpg (2656x1494, 395K)

heh

I find it interesting

>bald
>speckfinger
hope you didn't take that image lad

from my point of view bundes interests me

Big Lebowski on arte btw

>already started
bekackt

>dubbed
no thanks

*tips fedora*

m'gladbach

>Ansonsten trainieren die Frauen auf Topniveau sogar mehr als die Männer (zumindest ist dies beim FC Bayern so), wobei einige Frauen nebenher noch berufstätig sind (z.B. Marina Hegering), nebenbei ihre Doktorarbeit schreiben (z.B. Turid Knaak) oder eben studieren (gilt für die meisten Spielerinnen). Die Fußballfrauen stehen also wesentlich mehr Leben und müssen für die Zeit nach dem Fußball sorgen, da sie nach ihrer Karriere nicht ausgesorgt haben, wie ihre männlichen Kollegen. Mir imponiert das jedenfalls.

pretty rude of them to not name someone in an Ausbildung desu

found the pic I wanted to post in yesterday's bundes

Attached: bun.jpg (1024x785, 683K)

Attached: 1529936168903.jpg (750x539, 71K)

or the Police Academy

>lose against a literal kids team

top olmo

/tipp/
BRAPE 4 0
USMX 1 4

Attached: wonga.jpg (640x800, 49K)

Too coherent to be Post from Wagner... where is this from?

zeit.de/sport/2019-07/frauenfussball-wm-kathrin-laengert-bvb-dfb

Gestern noch fast 40 Grad und jetzt voll kalt ey.

>MLS with German commentary
for all the 20 people watching?

for me? Bratwurst with Sauerkraut once again

jz 1 pringels original dose

dritte von rechts gehört mir uezs

>dritte von rechts
the girl next to the ogre? hundes is on the right hand side too, you know

>tfw no chess gf

Attached: 1562487416961.png (379x429, 76K)

ich nimm dann dritte von links ok tßqh

everton has the mia san mia mentality

that was just a tap in. jesus' work was much more impressive.

I was literally thinking this too. The rumor exists already and he wouldnt be too expensive. Would be a typical Uli transfer. Dont see how he could possibly be better than Costa desu.

uli doesn't buy directly from brasil

Not recently.

JESUS

Yeah?

Attached: 1555792635153.jpg (454x454, 18K)

>Bayer-Torwart Hradecky flieht vor Braunbär
>Schrecksekunde für Lukas Hradecky. Im Urlaub hat der Bayer-Torwart bei einem Besuch im Wald plötzlich einen Bären gesehen. Der Finne reagierte sofort – und entdeckte ungeahnte Qualitäten.
>Leverkusens Torhüter Lukas Hradecky hat bei sich neue Qualitäten als Sprinter entdeckt. Nicht auf dem Fußball-Platz, sondern in den slowakischen Wäldern nahe seiner Geburtsstadt Bratislava.
>"Ich habe vor ein paar Tagen festgestellt, dass ich auch schnell laufen kann. In einem Wald nahe der Stadt habe ich plötzlich in etwa 100 Metern Entfernung einen Bären gesehen. Ich war allein, da habe ich drei, vier Minuten aber echt Vollgas gegeben", sagte der 29 Jahre alte finnische Nationalspieler mit slowakischer Herkunft der "Bild am Sonntag"

der will dir nen Bären aufbinden

youtube.com/watch?v=IwuQIdS-hVE

not even a HIV fag but this is one of the best bundes songs out there

Attached: kopfhörer.png (708x570, 152K)

>Jesus

Attached: 1562535474152.webm (1120x630, 634K)

Jesus wept

Attached: 1550439631433.jpg (750x721, 49K)

based everton

Attached: ullewrgt.jpg (838x1209, 222K)