/heem/ - Ben Askren

What did he say exactly that triggered Masvidal so much?

Attached: BenAskren3-729084_crop_north.jpg (797x531, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/yxi2x
youtube.com/watch?v=oKugLSWL3bM
mobile.twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1147772837869977600?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=00-WnTrdjOE
twitter.com/fighttalking/status/1146923989962375168
youtu.be/DbiFFmD5vdo
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/94011715/#q94016985
youtu.be/QPhjTq85cKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He said George was weak and insecure in his masculinity.

To this day nobody, not Ben, not Jorge, not Dana, not Joe Rogan, nor the fans can answer that question.

Ben asprin. Hehe

Attached: 1539557742954.png (537x400, 205K)

Wrestling isn't a meme

Questioning masculinity is to Masvidal like questioning Allah is to Khabib, you just can't do it.

...that's it?

was expecting more considering just how pissed Masvidal seemed to be at Askren

Didn't even know Askren before the Lawler fight but what exactly did he do wrong? He's basically a new Chael Sonnen, is Yea Forums reddit or something?

Didn't he say that after Jorge was irrationally angry? Could've sworn't he went on JRE and just said he was cringe and then wouldn't give a straight answer.

He gets angry easily, have you never met people like that?

Masvidal knew askren was a larping faggot trying to act tough, he just knew instinctively the guy was gay as fuck and wanted to bully him. It wasn't anything personal.

A low IQ CHI? I guess not now that I think about it.

I'm starting to believe UFC is turning into WWE. The beef sound artificial and people's reactions seem rehearsed.

actually he's been saying this entire time that it's been personal but he never says exactly why

he talked shit but couldn't back it up. There's no respect for those people in the fighting world.

he's got that old school latino machismo, they don't play with that shit. Manhood #1

I think on Joe Rogan he said that he doesn't like Askren talking about him in the public because his daughter can see it or something

>spic gets a lucky knee
>is still a spic
lol

What about Chael? He's the GOAT voted by his peers.

askren mentioned that he beat masvidal in training.

Masvidal is kind of a weasel, when asked about it he brings up Conor insulting Khabib's wife as if Askren said anything like that to him. He also tried to imply Askren was racist and present himself as a victim.

Sounds like Jorge is a little gossip girl, what a sensitive pussy

Leon Edwards also didn't say anything and Masvidal had to hit him.

He said in the post fight it wasn't personal beef, like show up to his house with a baseball bat shit. He just thinks Ben is a fucking faggot, a fraud and a sissy. he doesn't like his principles.

>lucky knee
Askpee assumed the traditional wrestling position and accepted his fate

I like to think he browses /heem/ and couldn't handle the *wins* bant or any bants for that matter. Probably because of having low IQ complex.

He literally said that if he saw Askren in WholeFoods he would slap him because he doesn't like him.

I honestly wonder what Ben's physique will be like after this. I don't mean CTE wise, I mean emotionally and egowise. Like this will have utterly smashed not just his ego, but his confidence in EVERYTHING. He'll be struggling to accept this reality in a concussed haze, still believing the loss to be some bad dream he's going to wake up from. Then he will suffer the nightmares of having been kneed into one of the worst trajectories his life could ever take. He will never be respected the same, not even by his own friends and family. The embarrassment he suffered is second hand amongst them. This night will never leave him.

in the rematch the nigger will know its place

If anything this is way easier to shake off than if Masvidal pounded him for three rounds. He can chalk it up to a fluke shot.

wrestling is a meme

psyche I meant

He will be fine, getting heemed quickly isn't that bad. I'm more worried with Cockhold but he's so full of himself that it won't affect him either kek

>worried with Cockhold
This guy didn't have anything to lose for over 2 years now.

It would be worse if he was outclassed over multiple rounds. This can easily be written off as a fluke shot, but he himself and his team will know best what he did wrong.

Things is, I feel like he will still always recognize that he did ultimately put himself in a position to suffer one of the worst knockouts of all time. Even if he can convince others it was just a fluke. Like it might fuck with him less if he managed to have even a fucking ounce of control time or activity. This was complete and utter domination.

Yeah, because he wants to a BULLY askren for being a faggot. Do you not know what a bully is? This is not the same as having personal beef where he wants the fucker dead.

Masvidal was smart and said it was just to send a message but askren was such a fucking bum he got wrecked by it. it not like DC where DC said his entire gameplay was exposing a gimmick to ko stipe.

Chael's Nog-feeding-a-carrot-to-the-bus story was the GOAT trash-talk in any sport.

I like how all of you faggots are pretending if it was a white dude who had knocked out the non white, you wouldn't be celebrating the shit out of it
Oh and claiming you don't promote nig behavior? Most of you are gronkowski fans, the epitome of white but still a filthy ni-
Kys, glad he got knocked out with all your fake honor bullshit

He's not saying that about any other faggot, it is very much personal.

this, pretty much

you're just dumb user, can't comprehend of his worldview. he literally said how be feels clear as day and he's being honest, stop projecting your beta resentment onto him. he views askren with contempt, not the same shit.

masvidal is literally as white as askren is

Exactly the opposite. He only cares about Askren because he hurt his feelings but then tries to present it as Askren is disrespectful so he only has contempt for him. Also, he's not a particularly honest guy.

Well his career is one thing, he doesn't have the cutting excuse now and should really consider stopping fighting for his mental safety.

No he's not, he's a dirty Cuban but I'm still right about all this fake honor shit, like always in this place

Getting heemed as fast as he did isn't really complete domination. If they fought again, you just know he could either get heemed again but you also damn know they could end on the ground where he has an advantage. Domination would be if you knew he couldn't do anything because he was completely outclassed.

Askren triggered him, Jorge even played the race card

seems like his attempt at banter to me, he wanted to fuck with bens image and didn't seem like he was personally buttmad. he seemed most sincere about being mad over Askren being an obnoxious phony and not doing the lawler rematch. The video of them in the mall and ben going to the bathroom makes it seem like Ben is a pussy who isn't willing to engage man to man and talk shit, just does it from behind the camera because he is a pussy. ben refused to do any banter face to face.

And if he fought Lawler again he'd get the shit beat out of him like the first time. Faggot robbed him and then like the coward he is, didn't want to give me a rematch
Savored this knockout, SAVORED IT
Absolute failure in the octagon

Attached: WINNER.png (942x209, 22K)

Chadskren wins the rematch

Complete and utter domination is beating someone up for the entire fight..like Holloway v Ortega..not a freakish knee to the head 2 seconds into the fight..if that had of missed who's to say Askren wouldn't have taken him down and controlled/won the fight

Anyone have a sound version of the masvidal askren fight? Not a replay, the actual ''fight''

Gotta show my bud

Attached: 54511149_2356747904357992_3218771686191219131_n.jpg (720x900, 67K)

streamable.com/yxi2x

I have a different perspective on utter domination. To me it makes sense that having 0% effectiveness/offence/control is to have had those used against you 100%. Askren lost literally 100% of this fight in the mere two seconds that Jorge dispatched him. It literally cannot have been any more dominant for Jorge. And this was an entirely avoidable and exploited tactical error on Askren's part. An instantaneous knockout is more of a statement than being unable to have that result until after 3 rounds of softening/working. Because fighters are always going for the best possible route of winning, and a 2 second KO is exactly that. Jorge's win was literally perfect.

bless you canada

Watch the JRE episode.
It's the 3 letters.

>Anyone have a sound version of the masvidal askren fight? Not a replay, the actual ''fight''
Here's the sound:
youtube.com/watch?v=oKugLSWL3bM

If Masvidal actually thinks that anyone should be down to fight backstage or talk shit face to face in this industry, he's retarded and the whole "money for my kids" thing doesn't make sense. Talking shit to the camera makes money and Askren is good at it, Jorge should be happy, not offended. He's either a good dad and business man or a petty bitch who likes prison hierarchy roleplaying. When Jorge can't get over this shit, he will pay the fines of slapping people backstage with the college tuition for his low IQ spic kids.

Its only business

Attached: masvidal.png (890x569, 448K)

It doesn't .after what could have happened. What DID happen was the perfect finish. This was 100% domination for having shut down Askren utterly unscathed and within 2 seconds. If you can do that you don't need 3 rounds of extra work. And Askren was so tactically flawed that he managed to put himself in a position that for the most important fight of his life, he was able to be KO'd in 2 seconds. So it doesn't matter that another outcome MAY have been possible, Askren failed as hard as he could have.

>"cuz he's a bum"

Well it's not like he bragged about beating Robbie, it's not because you didn't like how it went that he was being a dick about it. Put it this way, you either have good tdd and piece him up or you ko him quickly because if you don't you will get humped for the whole fight. The flying knee is basically the ultimate weapon against wrestlers and not because it can heem you but because it makes you think twice like Jorge said.

*It doesn't matter what could have happened.

Eveyone is acting llike he's Maia yet we have never seen him blanket someone that wasn't a can.
Even Maia slows down tremendously and has had to create an akward striking style, i've yet to see Ben do anything on the feet except eat strikes.

I get what you're saying..but honestly I think that getting beaten like Askren did is less humiliating than getting ass raped for 3 rounds...you really can argue that it was just a freak knockout/lapse in defence-concentration..doesnt really necessarily mean that Jorge is the better fighter in the long run. Although in saying that it was such a brutal knockout that I doubt Askren will ever be up to fighting him again

So... Ben was right?

daily reminder jones is a can

If you get pissed over a few comments you're not really a man. You're pretty weak and emotional--like a woman on her period.

I disagree even Jorge said he wasn't really looking for the KO with that flying knee. If you want to prove you are the superior fighter you first make it clear by not getting hit/outboxing or striking your opponent/stuffing td or even better having td on your own/controlling the pace and the pressure/clinch. Anyone can get heemed really quick even if Ben was too much on instinct but he could have very well survived that knee which surprisingly didn't connect clean

Exactly, and people can chalk it up to a fluke, and a good read by the coach, but not a fighting ability--and you know people will. Hope Ben comes back in. Two fights we've been robbed of seeing him actually fight imo

Maybe Jorge is secretly a faggot or had a traumatic faggot experience

hes white

If your definition of dominance is one sidedness, as in 100% offense from one party, then the only metric in determining which one-sided performance was better is what took the least amount of time to win. Since it is better to smash an offensiveless pumpkin in one stomp than 3 if the goal is to win the fight. Also he did say he was planning to use that knee. Fortunately, Askren was tactically flawed enough to present the opportunity sooner. So it was smashing a pumpkin in 2 seconds instead of 10 minutes.

He proved he was better because askren was so fucking shit he got heemed with the meme knee. Again his gameplan wasn't based around a gimmick like cormier vs stipe, it was just part of a larger strat but ben is so shit he let himself get KO'd by it in 0.5 seconds.

Masvidal is a type of guy who will take stuff personally, it's not that uncommon. Also I can see how Askren can be annoying. What I don't like about Masvidal is that he's a weasel. So he will go hit Edwards (also for no especially good reason) but then later claim he was scared for his life and was just protecting himself and his daughter (who was on another continent btw). Same with Askren, how he's racist and how his daughter can see his trash talk. In fact, bringing the daughter is his favorite thing, he even claimed Bisping attacked him in front of his daughter. So basically the guy goes around attacking people and acting all tough but then later plays victim and just a protector of his daughter.

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Masvidal is the male version of pic related

Attached: france-us-thailand-wwcup-soccer.jpg (780x439, 81K)

My definition is to know there is nothing one guy can do to win and landing a flying knee from the start doesn't prove Ben could not have won the fight. If it lasted for at 2 minutes and Jorge stuffed the TDs attempt or was managing to not be in trouble on the ground then I would agree but not with a 5sec fight.

Asskren has been discharged

mobile.twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1147772837869977600?s=19

They hide behind religion to cope with being fake humble good guys who did nothing wrong.

I think having the capacity even to shoot a single TDA without being KO'd is a better indicator that the fight could have gone differently than not having had a chance at all. Every second Ben spends in the octagon with Jorge is a new branch of scenarios where he can make an attempt that leads to victory. As he stated, Askren could either have
1. Not been smashed by the knee and took Jorge down.
2. Been hurt by the knee but not to a fight ending degree.
3. Been flatlined instantly.
The outcome with the least opportunities for new outcomes is 3 because Ben had no offense outside of the 3 presented by the first knee.
If Jorge got taken down and scrambled back to his feet, Ben would then be faced with the 3 options again. So there would be 2 sets of 3 options (6) when this time there was only one scenario presented (3 options).

I agree that if his goal is to showcase, then it would be better to spend more time dominating. But if the goal is solely to win the fight this is the perfect outcome.

Half of me thinks Masvidal is a douchebag, he plays the victim all the time and pretends people are crossing the line when they're not. Takes things way too seriously.

The other half of me realises that Masvidal is exactly what I wish I was, if I had the toughness he had and never froze up in confrontation and just fought I would've had a decent childhood. He's a savage.

>mobile

Attached: 1560041290769.jpg (600x680, 58K)

This is the perfect outcome but everyone including him know it's extremely rare and no one would count on this kind of shot in a fight. It can also only happens at the beginning of a round and anyone who actually fought either a mad man or a brawler is aware of that possibility, Ben probably doesn't have that experience or has too much of that wrestling competition mentality or underestimate the power a running flying knee could generate/was over confident on his chin.
Hit the gym, start training and stop being such a pussy, he grew up on this kind of situations like millions.

Early stoppage.

>I like how all of you faggots are pretending if it was a white dude who had knocked out the non white, you wouldn't be celebrating the shit out of it
Nobody pretends this isn't the case you closet racist.

If only Yamasaki was there to ref the fastest ko in history

Reminder that Ben Askren failed at the only 2 things he ever wanted to do in his life: be the best wrestler in the world (he was 8th) and be the best fighter in the world (debatably also around 8th.) despite a "perfect mindset" matched by no one and extreme daily training from age 6 he still could only make it to 8th best in the world.

And that's why you roid, ladies and gentlemen. You can't become GOAT without roids. Win if you can, lose if you must, but ALWAYS cheat.

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

I wish I was 8th in the world in anything

Attached: 1550057218398.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

I think it's less absurd of an outcome based on the fact that Masivdal stated his intentions to use this weapon prior. It was researched and trained as one of the primary and early objectives and was a clear example of askren's technical exploitability. If they hadn't noticed or been aware of this avenue of attack the it would be less likely and more of a spontaneous reaction by masvidal.
It's as much of a "fluke" as the aldo KO but more predictable. Conor knew Jose could charge in fast and Jorge knew Askren would make a fast shot like that one and be open to the knee he trained.

>masvidal also didn't like how Askren didn't show any integrity after getting a W off the referee mistake that gave him the Lawler fight. He felt he should've been humble about it, not talk shit about 'is that the best you got?', and not ran from the rematch idea.

No he didn't lmao

I think he'll be okay. they will wait a while and match him vs a decisionator striker who can't wrestle at all. But honestly this was the worst possible way for him to lose, it points so much harder at the Lawler fight.

Ben wins the rematch. All the talk about "durr respect leller" allows Askben to push Masvidal into a corner, the guy is so retarded I could see it happening with a simple "why are you ducking me?"

Attached: hold_on_brotha_im_talkin.jpg (1430x1080, 172K)

Right. Or maybe that's why you don't go for takedowns without setting them up with feints and opening yourself up for knees and uppercuts, especially when you know your entire opposition thinks of you as a one-dimensional wrestler and if they expect something of you, it's your takedowns. Maybe start with that in your gameplan. He's failed to open up both his UFC fights with anything other than that. So maybe address that first.Then there might come a time when you can consider adding roids and rocket science to your game.

fuck just woke up n oppened heem, ben won again, yeah?

That was really shitty of Ben. You NEVER mention training camp """wins""" and losses. They mean less than nothing. Especially when they're 10 years ago.

Me, couch warrior extraordinaire and permanent amateur fighter who only trains for fun, has won rounds sparring against 3 different UFC fighters and I've even taken down and submitted a recent UFC champion in grappling (though it was a long time ago.) Practice is practice. If you're "fight ready" during the entirety of your training camp then you're not training hard enough. Only bums brag about gym wins.

Yeah you're right what a monster *hits you while you're clearly knocked out* haha it's the refs job not mine *mocks opponent* also wow dont ever celebrate a fluke win *calls you a bum* i'd like to thank jesus, my lord and lawncare consultant *goes to whole foods*

After watching Askren beat absolute cans his whole career. After watching him get shitty decision wins during fights he lost. After watching him get that Herb Dean win over Lawler. After watching him talk shit and say 'is that the best ya got?' After watching him sprint away from the rematch. After watching him talk massive amounts of shit to everyone. This absolute #1 KO of all time. God lined up the stars to smite Askren. An angel even asked God why he hated Askren so much. And God said,
>'Because he's a bum'

Can Maia still make 170? Let Ben prove he can still grapplefuck and get his legs back against a safe striker. If 75 year old Maia beats him then he was always a bum. If Askren blankets him then he can start moving back up the ladder.

Maybe have him fight Chiesa. He's safe in the standup too.

Not much of a closet there.

It wouldnt have been the fastest then, yamasaki would of let that go another 5 seconds and let ben be a warrior

Lima and Koreshkov were Ben's two signature wins but I think they would both starch current Askren. They were also pretty green when they fought him. Watching Ben against guys who can actually strike makes me think he was never top 5 in his career.

Has anyone bounced back from JUSThood better than my boy Dustin? Gooby pretty much took his soul...

Oh, and i'm really fucking jealous of his gf. She's ticks pretty much all my boxes and it pains me that i'll never get to huff her braps..

Attached: 1555219468672.webm (640x720, 2.93M)

Boom, comatoasted.

Attached: Joanna-Jedrzejczyk-11-218x150.png (218x150, 60K)

He's just gonna get fed to Khabib and everyone will remember how shit he is at this sport

Does poorier flying knee cabbage and get a 1 second KO?

B-benny boy...... Wake up..

Attached: 1561711274003.png (658x662, 59K)

Do you think that his ego wasn't in cope mode all this time? His demeanour always suggested to me that he knew his skill-set simply isn't well adjusted enough for mma. He came across as terribly insecure in every public appearance, from interviews, to his tentative physical performances consisting of nothing but shooting. Decent wrestler (up to a certain point, there's levuhls to da gayme B), sub-mediocre mind (which is far above average UFC minds, but his jabs at others' IQs were cringe), terrible strategist, but more importantly terribly insecure all the way through. Masvidal got a whiff of it at an instinctual level. Askren knew he was over before this knockout.

But Khabib now knows about the plan

Maia would wreck him because Maia is a nightmare on the ground and Ben's only place to take people is the ground for pillow fistings. The only option for Ben is a can decision striker. Honestly no one in the top 15 is a good match for Ben, maybe Ponzi or Luque, the best for ben would be Condit but I think he's done.

Exactly, he knows that's what Poroeor will do so he'll expect Poiurer not to do it but Potpourri will do it anyway and critical strike kumar.

Anyone have the webm of THE LIONESS knocking out Poolly Polm?

She isn't a star so no

>wmma
who cares lol

oh god those tiddies and those nippies

Attached: 1424222062154.png (401x401, 446K)

Demian actually can strike and has some power to it so if the wrestling can't nullify Demian's groung game then I don't give him much chance.
Or since he was never really in much trouble in all his fights, he didn't expect much from Jorge, especially after survinving Robbie.

I like Poirier. He seems like a great dude. But Eddie had him butt and back against the cage and was rallying. Poirier didn't have an effective answer for that position and his reprieve was Eddie's illegal retard shots. That position is Khabib's specialty and he always pushes to get that specific position. Poirier has some major skills that Gooby and other guys don't which is pressure, power, and actually throwing combos. But still that position is bad and makes me think Dustin will really need to bring the heat standing up.

what a fucking card lads

Rockhold has been basically knocked out 3 times in a row, he's eternally flushed. His jaw is broken and he can't even go to his modeling gig in two weeks
I knew Błachowicz was based af, probably not top 5 material and I can't imagine him beating Jon but his fights are always fun to watch and the guy is a fucking tank.

Ben Askren has only had two UFC fights and he has nearly died in both. He's an idiot if he doesn't retire from MMA; he's just not a good MMA fighter. He basically did it as a hobby anyway and already retired once

either Jorge gets title shot or we get Jorge vs Colby which is pure story, or if Nate beats Pettis we get Jorge vs Nate which would be lit

lol

Attached: redditman ded.jpg (732x614, 118K)

Should Ben actually consider retiring? between Masvidal nearly killing him and Robbie nearly breaking his neck it really hasnt looked good

Should Bens wife be forced to perform Oral pleasure on masvidal until he cums?

Is jon Jones unbeatable
so many questions from tonight

Jorge is can though.

ur 8th at being a fucking loser too lol

Here ya go

Attached: THELIONESS-vs-PoolyPolm-heem.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Thiago also looked fucking amazing against Jon, I can't believe Jon didn't shoot for a takedown once

Not #theressurection Jorge.

I agree Maia has a little oomph but not much. I just don't think Ben's ground game can mitigate maia enough. Kind of like Masvidal vs Maia. I don't know if Ben would get stopped, and I kinda doubt it. But I don't think Ben would get the W. Its a possibility though and actually its a really good idea for a fight the more I think about it. Good call.

If he doesn't retire ASAP dana will cut him and it will be even more humiliating.
Yup, gatekeeper, jobber. Dudes who are like 30-9 aren't marketable.

kek based

>3 piece and a soda makes reddit cum
>Gets fastest KO in history making the front page of reddit and #1 on r/all
>Gets a title shot only to be man fucked by Usmans wrestling for 25 minutes killing all his hype

fuck....

Attached: mas.jpg (1000x600, 387K)

soi

>only had two UFC fights and he has nearly died in both.
Kek

Describing it as "surviving Robbie" suggests that he was in fact in trouble. I've always read him as always being aware (insecure) that every single step inside the octagon is courting trouble. His stand up is just not there and not only does he know it, but he's frightened by it. Reading minds is retarded after a certain point, so I could be wrong, but yeah.. I think Masvidal smelling the insecurity wasn't just bullish delusion.

is it possible to train yourself to roll around/scramble when you're in that post-heem sitting-up state?

Attached: tik_tok.jpg (400x718, 36K)

Like Colby vs Maia. Askren vs Maia if it stayed standing would honestly be worse than Silva vs Maia.

both looked like cans, lhw is now officially a light bumweight

Yeah went from "unstoppable" to "stopped faster than anyone else in ufc history"

People were saying early stoppage but when holly got up she was all over the place.

Its the most competitive division retard

The Tony-Roll

Ben is a retard if he doesn't retire. The division has Colby and Gillespie which are actual MMA versions of Ben, Ben reminds me of the early days of UFC with the freakshow specialist matches. I like him btw but the guy has no business in the ring.

185lb bums, move up, win 2 times then get a title shot.
>most competitive division

Look at the active win streaks and whos beat who in the top 10, its easily the most competitve division thats why there isnt any break out talents

Not like lightweight which is just a bunch of protected can ass fag bois.

He loses his next fight.
...and it won't be Snoozeman. Dana said "Kamaru is still recovering, nobodies in line." Winner of Lawler vs Colby might get Masvidal, but Dana might take it a step further and setup Woodley or even RDA fight for him depending on the timeline. Either way, Jorge has no way of getting to the strap. Any one of those guys will absolutely flush him, Arsekrem was supposed to but shit happens see: Toilet Till.

GAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

Attached: masvidal-vs-askren.replay-4.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

>that feint that completely makes Holly spaz
She must have been so afraid of his power and I miss Mario for this one.
Of course he was in trouble but I don't think he was insecure he probably just never confronted a guy like Jorge who still has that hood mentality and surviving Robbie is more impressing than him so it can boost your confidence on your chin.

Must really suck knowing that a single mistake ends your career if the big red goof is mad at you

I think Gregor is at 155?

Why didnt he protest the loss?

Attached: lawler.jpg (834x440, 108K)

what's better? the Askren HEEM or the Askrem COPE from /heem/

Attached: 1549773130703.jpg (1080x1121, 183K)

Cause he tapped

oh shit you're right

J U S T

Attached: masvidal-vs-askren.replay-2.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>185 bums move up
like former champ rockhold, how'd that turn out for him?

When are they going to remove the WMMA UFC divisions and instead have the likes of Waterson, Claudia etc wrestle in jello as pre fight entertainment?

Makes you wonder wtf is duke roufus doing w ben, dude skipped to charging spic and shot into a flying knee, shot way to early too. an 18-0 fighter should have more fight IQ then that

Thanks my man, stay blessed

wrestler instincts is to shoot for a double leg when something surprises you, ben isn't a mixed martial artist.

Oh Jesus. That was bad. Who knew being called a "playboy" is a bad thing in Brasil?

I agree with you that 155 has loads of talent that's heavily protected from competitors. They have beaten a lot of eachother in 205. I think they are almost all talentless cans. Gus, Smif, Ozdemeir, and Santos are the top dudes. Santos arguably beat Jones on one leg tonight. The division, you could say is competetive, but its a wasteland of competition.

Unironically, no one should be surprised by that flying knee
we all knew Asskren would shoot in the first few seconds

he's now lost both of his fights in the UFC
i think we can consider the Asskren meme finished

Attached: Asskren Exposed.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

most competitive bumweight maybe

Rockhold is absolutely justed and has been for a few fights, he almost got finished by branch. That's why he moved up hoping the lack of a cut would save his chin. Knowing he has a bad chin now is also probably why he decided to wrestle vs standing, where he was again KOd brutally.

Everyone is upset because Nasty Mas bullied the faggot Asscream. Still asking "why you so mad Jorge" he's not mad he's focused, and Ben is a faggot. People like ben need a humbling slap

its not a wasteland, its just 155 and 170 is fucking slammed with the highest level guys on the planet

ASKREN BROS CHECK IN

Attached: Screenshot_20180308-202314~2.png (1080x1070, 747K)

I think its like Fresa is can be an insult to a mexican girl.

He bragged so much about how he’s never taken damage in his career, and within 2 fights he’s taken more damage than anyone ever

Nearly broke his neck against Lawler and I legit though he was fucking dead tonight

askren is so fucking flow to react lmao retarded ass zombie. I don't even think he was out, jsut doesn't know how to move his arms fast enough to block bombs to the face

Gamesped got lucky, ben will be back

does anybody have a webm of the Jones elbow knockdown from last night?

Attached: 1537826991867.jpg (1080x810, 160K)

It’s not a wasteland of competition, 205 is one of the toughest divisions to fight in making what jones does even more impressive than people realize

I'm starting a new meme: Toilet Askren

>D-DANA? I-I DON'T FEELS S-SO GOOD

Attached: into-the-night.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>Fresa
TIL

Askren undoubtedly wins the rematch in Hell in a Cell.

Attached: 1289499872895.jpg (236x250, 13K)

He`s my boy, but he`s ben askren for this ass whooping since he joined the UFC.

Attached: heem.jpg (600x400, 86K)

where did animeleaf disappear

Attached: virgin leaf vs chad.jpg (882x692, 106K)

Why is there a le*f sperging so hard about Buttscrem? Take a chill pill retard *flying knees you*

You are fucking retarded.

Ben Askren was a chinlet after all

imagine if Jorge ends the Snoozeman meme in equally spectacular fashion

Attached: Our guy does it again vs Cirkunov.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

T.amerimutt

Attached: american cucks.png (598x435, 68K)

That argument makes sense. However, to me it's a wasteland because its made up of mostly 185ers who couldn't cut the weight anymore, or were running away from HW or MW competition. Almost all of the top 10 is trash. Shogun is still number 13. imo the worst divisions are womens 125, mens 125, LHW, and HW. HW and LHW are probably tied for lack of talent.

Reminder that Santos unironically beat Jones

*record scratch*
freeze frame

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation

Attached: luke btfo.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

He got hit in the neck lol.

Wake up, George. It's time for one last run at the strap, nigga.

Attached: 1533259587f2acb9ac8ea188a16bd457103a392348.jpg (200x300, 12K)

Imagine being this fucking retarded. It's the most shallow division in the sport, not even HW is as shitty. Jon is a can crusher who has fought a steady diet of cans, bloated MW cans and old "legend" grandpas with destroyed bodies.

>HW and LHW are probably tied for lack of talent.
You seriously don't need talent when you have enough power. It's a waste of time when you can get heemed so easy.

Attached: 23e1dqeeqe21d.png (720x864, 188K)

This pic just makes me question if the jews really do control america.

>KO'd two fights in a row
For sure a munster chin my guy

*wins*

Attached: Amanda-Nunes.jpg (720x960, 110K)

>People unironically bet on Luke Chinlethold

Its like a word for the stuck up white mexican girls from mexico city.

>being agressive means you're like a woman on her period

Amazing.

Only very stupid people, all the value was on Jan

Letting men control your emotions is submissive and feminine. Basically a pre-op tranny, m8. Better get a grip.

Why is harry kane wearing a wig?

>Santos almost beat Jones
Fucking kek

he's my favourite grappler to watch
it's so frustrating seeing him get clipped by all these shots because he is the only person who doesn't realise how bad his boxing defence is

Attached: One arm guillotine.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Attached: cockhold celebration.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

For sure Cuckhold is a munster my guy

Attached: heem BISBING HEEMS ROCKHOLD HE FUCKING DID IT.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>this is what passes for a model in america

do you disagree with something i said?

every time he has such a retarded fucking face lmao eyes bulging

Cant wait for him to talk about how he's still the best and will destroy everyone easily

Mike Ping ruined his life

Attached: superman6.jpg (580x580, 62K)

You seem revved Cuckhold fan

I mean I get that, but it's all part of the sport. I think Ben seems like a pretty cool guy for the most part but and once all is done it's laid to rest.

Attached: 1562468676274.png (208x234, 102K)

>You seriously don't need talent
Well I'm glad we agree there isn't any though. I think there is maybe 2-3 good guys in each division but we don't really have any good measuring sticks because they've only been fighting other talentless guys. Kind of like the Askren situation.

Did you guys see when Ben Askren lost to Jorge Masvidal in five seconds?

Can he really be that dumb. Let's imagine for a second he doesn't retire and stays at lhw, who is he gonna fight next? Some unranked bum? All the top 10 guys knock him the fuck out.

Anyone got the Jan KOing Luke WEBM

Just another fake gangster faggot who takes shit too seriously because he thinks acting like a retard makes him hard.

its ok lads.I just regroup myself

Attached: cockold.png (720x405, 318K)

Oh, okay. I guess trannies invented the saying "talk shit, get hit".

Luke vs Johny Walker is the fight to make

End the Luke meme for good

What went wrong?

Attached: JUST.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>chin gets fucking deleted
>decides it's a good idea to move up a weight class to a division backloaded with swangers and bangers

wewlad

Amanda is really 100% awesome at MMA. she used to have that hole in her game of shit cardio, but has done well at filling it, or at least not expending energy. Valentina is still the only fight for her but their last fight was pretty lame.

cholocaust

Attached: 1562490266576.png (892x502, 629K)

would like to see him against smif

Attached: antony smif.jpg (1400x1400, 127K)

Ben was a chinlet after all

The cuck nod vs the Chad flying knee.

Jesus christ you're a faggot. Just stop.

Attached: bang.bang.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

knee piece and a soda

Smif would unironically KO him stiff

His grappling is really amazing. He should do one of those SUG events with Weidman. Deleted chins don't matter without punches.

Is Jon "the delutional" Jones a good fighter?

Attached: delusional.Jon.png (720x405, 250K)

Attached: D-3eifkUcAAH5wJ.jpg (900x1200, 155K)

>'oh no it happened again, didn't it daniel...'

Toilet "Funky" Asscream was a BUM this whole time

Attached: extra bonus on me.jpg (1280x720, 522K)

No, niggers did. They also have on average the highest estrogen of all races. Not sure where spics and slavs stand in the p4p tranny rankings, but you and Georgie Porgie are knocking it out of the park.
Here's a better saying "sticks and stones.." Pretty soi to let men control how you feel.

Dana hates Ben, 100% masvidal gets the next title shot

That was a lucky shot, Askren's gonna come for that rematch

i'm not convinced you understand what the word "delusional" means

Attached: goat ritual.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

whitoid cope

look at his positioning. those aka coaches need to be heemed. hands down, chin up, upright posture, flat footed, square to your opponent.

>a tko, sub or a decision loss is a loss, but a KO loss is a double loss since it kills you like in dungens and dragons

Attached: numale1512657760209.jpg (768x1024, 97K)

Ben has aspergers, literally /ourguy/

Cope

that fool is gonna get dizzy

I bet robbie saw this, smiled, and breathed out of his nose hard.

chinlets can't be /ourguys/

Why? You're not going to get mad like a little b*tch p*ssy f*ggot nigga, are you? Of course not, cause only women get tilted over that silly shit. Yet say "George I'm gonna win" and he goes "ESSE AYYY IM GONNA KILL YOUR FAMILY PUTO"

He should have to fight mike Perry next

mutt

Imagine if Masvidal pissed hot

Attached: 1562472667734s.jpg (125x94, 2K)

You are a fag.

Wake up ben...

Attached: patu-digua-efaa5193-90c3-4ac6-8f14-d3e0deafa57-resize-750.jpg (750x501, 32K)

Masvidal sunday comfy edition

youtube.com/watch?v=00-WnTrdjOE

Attached: needs.only.5sec.to.crash.your.soul.jpg (1800x1200, 295K)

I don't think he's a chinlet, he's just a dumb fighter.

So a brainlet as well.

Now I'm FourFiveSeconds from wildin'
I don't know if it's Thuesday or Friday
I'm just tryna stand back up by Monday morning
I swear I wish somebody would tell me
this is all I want

Attached: funky.jpg (644x444, 37K)

He’s a white nerd. Or he didnt like how he beat lawler and then not give rematxh

Mutt cope

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44K)

Yeah, I think so.

No, but if someone gets a referee mistake win, and shows a real lack of integrity by gloating about it, running from the rematch, and talking tons of shit about everyone, after having a can filled recored. yeah, I can see not liking a guy. Even Jorge said there's no beef, its not like he's going to go to his house or anything, he just really doesn't like the guy. Did you see what happened when some guy on TUF fucked with Matt Brown's chew? He fucking wrecked him for being a scummy little shit. Same thing.

Whiter than you, Muhammed. I’d heem you IRL, pussy.

Has anyone been btfo more than askren

Attached: 379DF2E9-4E75-49FE-818C-9E48F65C431D.png (460x700, 366K)

Thurman go to bed.

You couldn't heem your way out of a cardboard bag, you disgusting mongrel.

seethe more, simp

How did JJ do?

this place is nuts

If Colby and Masvidal fight who wins? They're best friends.

Colby is a better fighter in my opinion but Masvidal is a gangster and won't hold back against his friend

Couldn’t cheat and was gifted a split decision against a one legged man.

50-45 win. (mmajunkie confimed)

no.

Honestly this is likely number 1. TJ was up there, Cruz vs Cody is up there, Hernandez vs Cerrone, Gooby vs Diaz 1, Gooby vs Khabib. Someone needs to make a compilation

We lost the battle but the war rages on

>fights in backyards since 16
>brags about sucker punching people
>punches a guy that walks by him during an interview
>herp derp why does jm not like askren

Dude is a batshit insane fighter. Like he really needs a “good” reason jot to like someone

Attached: D4CD7BAA-510D-41EF-8C41-4206D03E9494.jpg (4709x3139, 1001K)

>wasnt personal I just dont like the dude and knew how to get into his head

Attached: brainlet1515353635712.png (645x773, 37K)

who gives a fuck if it was a fluke
EVEN IF THE KNEE DIDNT LAND HE WOULD HAVE STILL LOST ASSkren is a retard that has no idea how to fight, people think hes good because he grinded on some sweaty dudes in bellator, all he does is wrestle, Ryan Hall is less 1 dimensional, this lump faced faggot has no cahnce in the ufc
also stop supporting wrestlers I want to see a fight NOT GAY SEX!

they wont fight

thiago was robbed

>mmajunkie

I think Masvidal said he wouldn't fight him.

If you look at the slow motion footage Askren didn't even react to the knee. He didn't even look at what Masivdal was throwing or trying to throw. He was just ducking for dear life.
Was he that scared? Was it all a front?
You would think he'd be more collected at that moment. But nope he just dives for the ground as soon as he sees Masvidal approaching. When Masvidal started throwing the knee Ben was already diving while looking down. What gives?

>>brags about sucker punching people

yeah, the guy is a total lowlife, the only redeeming moment in his life was the Till KO

Ben is a bum. Talk shit get hit.

>bellator
is this bait

For a guy who hates can crushers you sure are on Masvidal's dick lmao. Guarantee this dude ducks Ben till the end of time as well.

Attached: 15391146995041.png (685x390, 534K)

hahahahahahahahah

Attached: Askren.sucked.png (602x259, 36K)

Ya was thinking same thing. He just literally bends over for take down , looking at the ground. Never even looks at whats coming

twitter.com/fighttalking/status/1146923989962375168
The absolute state of MMA fans. Will it ever grow enough to not have this sport represented by these people?

They will. It's the ultimate story fight

He said he will fight his own mother if it gets him the title

youtu.be/DbiFFmD5vdo
youtu.be/DbiFFmD5vdo
youtu.be/DbiFFmD5vdo

Masvidal tapped

Attached: tap.webm (1280x720, 743K)

It's purely because he's a wrestler. If you look at his other fights you'll notice he goes for the legs often, and I'm surprised by how often it went unpunished, not including this fight of course.

What was going through Askren's head in this moment

Attached: Nononono.gif (480x720, 3.93M)

>He was just ducking for dear life.

he puts hands down to grab the knee, if he was avoiding he would have leaned back

You can clearly see him tapping right there.

So if Colby beats Luller no more run at the strap, hermano? Not a chance he gets Kamaru without another fight.

it really hurts lads LMAO

Attached: becca32.jpg (1080x1352, 178K)

The worst part is that Ben's gonna get bullied by the kids he teaches wrestling to now
Kids are vicious, they don't have empathy, once they sense weakness they will attack in groups
Askren's going to spend the rest of his coaching days getting flying knees by brats

Pathetic performance only worthy of a tie at absolute best

Probably thought he was back in kindergarden

How much did you lose on Ben?

This is why I was hoping he would win, he gives the lulz. But i bet on jm last minute, won a small amount.

It will be a ling time before ben can do anything to redeem himself. After that he should take at least 6 months off. He got brained twice now. He is just to slow and marshmellowy to close the distance against top competition

pic related

Attached: `1499069320377.gif (288x288, 3.86M)

When is Usman coming back?

>How much did you lose on Ben?

I dont bet.

I see this when I rub my eyes sometimes

You think tony will /heem/ kebab the same way?

Attached: 2 rounds.png (1484x876, 1.79M)

ben folds five

he's out till like end of the year

Attached: mfw Canadiens 3.png (560x565, 789K)

Early stoppage

Attached: E1FEEC59-2B01-4ADF-B56A-1BC6C0B462AA.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

"Still injured"
So whenever dana decides he's flushed the division adequately and also guaranteed colby doesn't get a shot.

if you shit on a former ufc fighter, dont do it in this s*yboy voice, jesus..

I swear asians are taking over the sport

>till
Darren mentioned

Attached: 66435849_2223039837810113_6646909313524085815_n.jpg (1080x809, 113K)

>Looks sorta normal here
>Looks like a literal retarded gorilla in the cage
What the fuck

Requesting video of Askren being helped up / walking out of the arena after waking up?

Askren's stance was neutral at the time of the knee. He wasn't the aggressor in that situation. He wasn't even looking at Jorge and he straight up dipped down in level. Looks like a fight or flight reaction with zero thought put in. Perhaps I should've put 'going into a half-assed take down for dear life.

Kind of reminded me of GSP/Hendricks.
It was a draw, but as they say "you have to defeat a champion to win the belt", so it went to JJ.
I'd wager he loses the rematch.
TS seemed to fuck his knee badly, early on.

He walked himself out, dont worry about it

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/94011715/#q94016985

Dong "Cowboy" Zheronei

masvidal win was a fluke and ben wanted to prove that you can get flushed worse than pico

Attached: pico flushed.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

Feel bad for Asscream. He did not deserve this.

>batshit insane
probably a horrible childhood

Lol nope. This knockout will last for eternity. Pretty much the worst way to go out being the fastest ko in the history, the manner in which it occurred where some wondered if he was dead, and Masvidal's shittalking and taunting before, during and after. Either Askren comes back and beats Masvidal to gain back his manhood or he fucks off, changes his name, gets some plastic surgery and never think about MMA ever again.

kinda, the point still stands tho Ben is not good enough for ufc, Colbean, USAman and Tyrone are all better versions of ASScan in waterweight

2/3

>Perhaps I should've put 'going into a half-assed take down for dear life.

yep that is what it was, note that he didnt even change levels in legs which stayed straight, but this was no fear, this was walking into a fight without a traces of fear totally casual and unhyped which is what made the crocop gonzaga KO. bad psychological prep.

This sport is crazy. I can see why so few people do it. The stakes are too high.

That was a weird fight. JJ framed it as him being the 'more complete fighter' but I didn't really see that. He's just longer and can make better use of range. If they were the same size Santos would btfo him. I didn't realize how technical he is.
I thought JJ would run laps around him especially how it was framed that Santos was a miss-match for Jones. Essentially rendering the bout not even a contest. But that was far from the case.

Might makes right

lol no he didn't, he had a shit ton of help.
JJ, too - much more than Thiago

Why is George ducking Askren?

I'm having trouble keeping up with all these /heem/ pet names for fighters

>USAman
Fucking kek

Attached: 1541071991401.png (750x509, 305K)

Jj said he surprised how technical he was

Jj can take damage and not show it (punches to head and crazy damage to his legs). He also still controlled the while fight. X factors is santos knees which seemed to fail in first round

most important thing to always remember

its a cazzie filter, u have Ben exposed

Considering something gimmicky like that was the only way Masvidal could possibly win, Asscream should've anticipated it. It's on him at the end of the day b

It's Ben Folds Five now.

It was inevitable someone did that to Askren

Great KO but Masvidal is such an unlikable spic. Guys begging to get ktfo or better yet deported.

He should've known better. The worst possible way of going out. The fastest knockout in UFC history. The best flying knee of all time. Perfect timing.
The guy Ben was going to 'beat any way he wanted' , the guy he 'dominated and could do anything to' just cemented his legacy for all time (at Ben's fucking expense). Your undefeated streak is over and you've got a bad concussion (in the least).
Nightmare scenario.

Here is next week's card

Attached: nextcard.jpg (1288x3109, 259K)

In many ways Luke Chinlethold is a turbo chinlet

I hope he gets a career ending injury for his faggotry.

Ya Dong is the next GOAT

It's crazy isn't it. Emotionally speaking MMA is the most dangerous sport on earth.

Really, really looking forward to GDR doing the same thing to Aspen Ladd's fivehead. I got $10 on GDR at +150 (she's the favorite now, too late boys).

Can we discuss Luke's performance here?
What was his gameplan?
The entire first round was him very ineffectively shooting in and cage stalling.
This isn't the Luke we fell in love with.

How come people are saying this will be an iconic moment and give Masvidal a legacy? In 10 years it will just be a highlight in a hype jobs getting Destroyed compilation

Finnish guy on next weeks One card.

TORILLE

Attached: finn heem.png (777x130, 40K)

It's not so bad. In a few years nobody will care, just another factoid until someone gets a 4 second KO.

He's a chinlet and he knows it

W-What happens to L-Luke now lads? I really wanted him to win.

Attached: 1562470371456.jpg (383x356, 66K)

In many ways it is also the most physically dangerous sport on earth.

he should just be a model

Pic related. He retires cause he's absolute dogshit and got handled by some rando, as usual. The guy even predicted the punch and the round it would be in.

Attached: 1530138863029.png (480x640, 343K)

based but he seems to be a can as he lost in finnish can event

Cuz Masvidal will win the strap buddeh

sadly all finnish fighters are basically cans. I'm still rooting for the sandnigger to keep winning so that UFC will eventually hold an event in Finland

You're coping hard if you think this one isn't for the books.
How can you get a better flying knee? The knockout was straight up 2 seconds in and it rounded up at about 5 because the ref needed 3 seconds to get to Ben.
This is coming from a person that really wanted Ben to win. So..

i didnt expect Santos to be that can

Whiteboys need to learn that we don't play around. Talk shit and you'll eat a flying knee to the face my Caucasian!

What the hell does Nunes do now?
She talked about 145 in the interview, that division's so dead the UFC doesn't even bother having it in the rankings

>Colby beats lawler
>Masvidal refuses to fight colby for no. 1 contender
>Colby becomes champ
Dude wheres my strap

Masvidal already said he will fight Colby if such an occasion arises.

lol ben protecting the memory of luke getting chinned

>Considering something gimmicky like that was the only way Masvidal could possibly win, Asscream should've anticipated it.

true that, askren approached this without any fear of hype, he got koed like CC against Gonzaga.

>Great KO but Masvidal is such an unlikable spic.

kind of, he has a lowlife streak in him

What if Colby and Masvidal reach the top of the mountain together and agree to split the division into two divisions; 165 and 175? Dana can't stop them from doing that

one hunnid pissent colby and masvisal are gonna beef if both of them keep winning

it doesn't matter how many times he wins if he keeps the 1 fight a year phase, after his last win he promised to fight more often but I doubt it

Attached: makwan.png (238x293, 135K)

Smesh. Not a single woman can beat a Latino dyke. The odds are stacked too high against them. She's living the dream. As she should, she deserves it. She can do w/e she wants.

Coping hard with what? A bum got a cool knockout, refer to this post It happens all the time, do you still talk about that time Cowboy knocked out that one dude? Did you even remember who had the previous record before Rogan mentioned it?

FOR SURE LUKE IS A MUNSTER MY GUY

TOTALLY NOT A TURBO CHINLET

which it won't cause he's trash roflmao

lol pretty boy BTFO

Can we discuss Luke's performance here?
What was his gameplan?
The entire first round was him very ineffectively shooting in and cage stalling.
This isn't the Luke we fell in love with.

Man, USADA really did a number on some of these guys.

oh goi,imagine to be Ben Askren right now lol

Attached: tbh.png (610x366, 51K)

>be Assmen
>fight in sub tier promotion
>unable to get in ufc
>come out of retirement to enter ufc past your prime
>get slammed on your head first minute of your first fight
>manage to survive and put him in a choke
>ref stops the fight and its controversial
>"at least that's over"
>second fight get flying knee kod in 5 seconds
JUST

Attached: masvidalvstill.replay5.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

A dumb spic, nothing more.

Did you not read my post, lard ass? I know Americans have shitty reading comprehension but damn...
It's not just the hype of Masvidal knocking Asscream out, it's the fashion in which he did so.
Think about it.
Will there be a more kino flying knee? The perfect timing and precision straight to the noggin? How about a faster KO? How do you even get a faster KO?
The notion that this won't go down in history books is preposterous.

Ben won the story of the fight

except for the 4 times she lost, 2 times to cans ronda beat lmao!

I invented Luke Rockhold

DO. NOT. BULLY. BEN.
He has aspergers :(

I think this goes to show you can't just ignore the energies of the universe. Ben ignored his chakras too long.

He has CTE now as well

He was only hit three times

based

Attached: masvidal.webm (640x360, 967K)

Do you think any of those chicks could take her now? Her last loss was in 2014.
Can Cat Zingano beat her now?
How about her next loss which was in 2013 against fuckin Sarah D'Alelio?
Nunes smesh.

chad

absolutely he was on 10-9 for 4 sec.He controlled the center

Wouldn't be surprised if he packed it in after this.
Previously he was undefeated, omly a few rough fights but he always pulled through in the end. Now he's been brutally confronted with the reality of it. First loss and by brutal ko as well.
He had his own wrestling gym and everything, he may well quit and coach for the rest of his life.

She can fight Cyborg again or she can fight Valentina again

Some thawlts:
Diego has a minor setback, he still can beat Maia and get his title shot or he can fight the winner of Gilbert vs BJ Penn.

Askren was winning until he lost, won the story of the fight, and I’m hearing from credible sources that masvidal May have tapped.

Luke needs to go to heavyweight to get his chin in top shape.

Big Ladd is coming for the strap.

M.A.N.I.A.C.

Attached: 1545703625420.png (600x580, 360K)

Going down in the history books = top ten sickest knockouts, you serbian retard. Go lose a war. Nobody will care in 5 years, I know it's your first UFC and all but people will stop giving a shit and something cooler will happen. I know they don't have the word "progress" in Serbia, but do better. Filtered for being a cazzie.

ben askren just the typical smug little white boy who acts so condescending to you for no real reason, that's why you wanna break his face you know
all non-caucasians know that feel

I don't know much about MMA, mainly a Boxing guy but I heard that Jon Jones is like REALLY good, like he's the Mayweather of MMA.
So what happened last night? He had a dude on one leg but still arguably lost. Did he get exposed as a fraud? Was it a really bad stylistic matchup?

Attached: Mayweather-Marquez Pull Counter.webm (640x360, 1.46M)

>Go lose a war.
Got 'em!

GSP

Also last night was a good night of action outside of that first hugging match on the main card, I'd watch MMA more often it was more like those 3 bouts in the middle and less like that first bout.

Attached: Mayweather-Guerrero.webm (960x540, 1.31M)

I didn't know mayweather was a roider.

He's off the coke and extramarital sex now, lost his vicious streak.

I get it but there is something pathetic about being so triggered by ultimately pretty tame comments.

>94049219
>arguably lost
good bait but not (you) worthy

Another can like Askren is getting ready for the ufc

Attached: lellator.png (600x291, 44K)

Go away box fag

He'll never get anywhere acting like McNuggets junior.

I think it's clear that Jon truly has turned a new leaf and become the good person he has always aspired to be.

>Go lose a war.
That's really fucking ironic coming from an American poster. Didn't you get blown the fuck out in Vietnam? How about all of them juicy middle east interventions? Worked out real fuckin well. Hahaha oh no!
This isn't simply a case of recency bias, though. Yes it will go down in the records books as one of the best and fastest knockouts. I mean that's my point. I still don't understand what's so hard to comprehend here.
The dude knocked out an undefeated elite wrestling welterweight in essentially 2 seconds via the cleanest flying knee ever. You're not really providing any counter arguments. You're just downplaying what happened.

he didnt have the same reaction to till because till is not like that
for a dude from the hood who's witnessed all types of aggression and fights, there's nothing that evokes more visceral hate than a guy like asscream, the embodiment of the guy who keeps guys like masvidal down

Then Danis realised he would have the same fate as Askren if he goes to the ufc.The moment of truth

Attached: self-critique.png (598x320, 49K)

thread of cope

Attached: bored jorge.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Seething serblet

He's a star in Bellator

Nah
This bring back any memories Britbum, or were you too young to witness Mayweather BTFO the biggest British fighter in combat sports history?

Attached: Mayweather-Hatton.webm (624x352, 551K)

>>>reddit

Attached: danis all the belts.jpg (733x731, 83K)

Photoshop a pair of headphones on him and it's me listening to one of those hands-free orgasm audios lol

Not an argument, sweaty!

He was DQ'd for blatantly headbutting masvidal's knee

seething boxbab

the guy is a fuckin stool but the question is how many cans will enter ufc this or the next year.How many bigmouth delusional cmpunky fighters still left to keep me laughing?

Star of bums eh? Ok bro.

@7:00
Askren predicts the Heem via knee
youtu.be/QPhjTq85cKU
youtu.be/QPhjTq85cKU

chiesa pulled off some nice jitzu my man.
Also Jones was very tentative and displayed his high fight IQ that hue boy can put anyone out and swings like crazy.
I think you can see the level Jones is at with the way he moves etc everything is sharp, clean efficient, highly coordinated etc.
Did he arguably lost? Yes i think you can make the case for that.
Another interesting thing is that JBJ is an elite grappler but he only attempted one takedown.
Maybe he wasn't confident enough or just wanted to play it safe

Attached: 1503811740457.webm (800x450, 963K)

reddit where karma is a bitch lol

I can't watch Bellator where I live so I just read the post-card results

Again, I get it but it's still pathetic.

cope bruz, your boy got blown the fuck out

>chiesa pulled off some nice jitzu my man.
I can't appreciate it. I'm sure it was high level, but that grappling shit isn't for me when it's done all fight long.
I don't know much about MMA, obviously, but Jones looked like he didn't know what he was doing at times. Getting wobbled and put off balance.

Usman must be feeling the heat looking at the sharks gnawing at his feet in the Welterweight division.

>Jones almost lost!
Is Can Crapinditch getting the next title shot against Jon?

is ben askren, dare i say it, finished?

like the condescension you're showing me right now (I get it bruh it's stupid thanks for explaining nothing xD) is making me want to fleeing knee your ass

usman isnt going to last

No,he needs milk

Attached: milkycow.png (605x290, 40K)

So why didnt Ashkren just stepped aside, like move?

Attached: 1553198331949.jpg (750x750, 33K)

Stream it.

>but he’s Ben Askren for this
how have I never heard that hahahah

heeminder if you take away the masvidal fight askren is still undefeated and Marty is SHOOK

>Can Crapinditch
I can't figure this one out

keep that same fucking energy

He's a one dimensional can cruisin' bum. This is MMA, mix it up.

Attached: mc ride.gif (500x297, 2.13M)

How does guys like askren keep guys like madvidal down lol ridiculous view

did jorge cure bens aspergers?

Tbh the hate masvidal against askren is basic anti-white ethnic hatred. It will get worse over time as whites get further as a minority

How did you manage to heem the bitrate so badly you dumb hairy greek

Ben's flowchart always results in 'shoot a double' even if the question is "is my opponent sprinting at me about to take-off for a flying knee?"

The Dutch guy has the same mentality as Masvidal, he will probably soon start talking about protecting his daughter

im talking about how asscream is the poster face of white america
the america that always throws job applications from guys like masvidal in the trash
the america that elected bolan drumpf
the america that engages in systematic genocide of latinos thru concentration camps

He’ll be back to get destroyed one more time. Then cte

Is this post ironic i cant tell.

He told him that Cubans are goyim slaves.

goyim know oh fugg :DDDD

nah Masvidal is a based #nonracist

Attached: 1561046450742.jpg (1200x630, 350K)

bobsleigh practice?

Colby is black

Wite boi btfo

ok so now that the dust has settled who is your favorite female fighter?

do frontal lobotomies cure autism? who should jorge masvidal fight now?

Attached: not funny.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Ben was winning until the knee

The dutch are all like this, just know them by their true name "kanker."

>Luke Rockhold is a good boxer
-Doctor Patrick Wyman

>ben askren just the typical smug little white boy who acts so condescending to you for no real reason

he kind of is, but you shouldnt be triggered by it if you are secure in yourself...and your masculinity #roasted

Attached: askren1552509144592.png (620x400, 366K)

More like BUM roasted

sauce is a gif

>Can we discuss Luke's performance here?
Bad, and either sloppy in execution or arrogantly ill-prepared. As usual.

absolutely if it was ultimate surrender rules

Oh that’s probably why theyre being replaced

lol ben askren lost to a guy who lost to gilbert melendez

Tony bless

Attached: the webm.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Kek retard, asscream is a fucking predictable one-dimensional bum

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little wrestler? I'll have you know, I graduated in the top of my class in the kimbo slice street fight school and yadda yadda also im angry but wont say why cause i dont have a good reason. Your bloodline is dead, kiddo.

little late for that.
male models make next to nothing, and there's really no demand for 35 year old male models. Plus, his looks have changed for the worse since 5-7 years ago.

being anything other than white seems awful, you should reroll ur character and hope u dont roll snake eyes

Ben lost the fight due to the force of the impact of Jorge's knee on his head causing him to lose consciousness.

this post is what I mean. I put effort into answering the question seriously and you just arrogantly gloss over it saying "bro is this even serious, my white ass just literally can't comprehend the veracity of this bro". You deserve to get KO'd stiff my man.

Ben Askren is made in China that's why it doesn't work

next bread soon

are there any fights today? if not what time does holland vs. usa start?

In many way, Askren won the fight. If you run it back and have Jorge take a flying knee to the head, he loses.

Imagine if Ben was wearing head gear and the force of the knee was amplified.

white pri-
*gets heemed stiff*

He lost the fight because he didn't have the will to win.

his recent obsession with fat asses seems fitting

Attached: kevinpoo.png (1200x1200, 2.17M)

you have a weird skewed version of the USA, mostly based on movies and newspaper articles, possibly a two-week trip to one state when you were young.

A lot of Euros are like this.

But you rarely meet Americans who will actually think they have a real feel for whichever Euro country unless they've lived there.
(And yeah, I've lived in a couple of European countries, and the US as well.)

>George, you dont even know what 3 piece and a soda means, you just say it like a cash me asside girl

Attached: ben askren 4.jpg (1000x576, 127K)

lol imagine planning on throwing that knee while in camp and it actually working

I'm american, just here for summer

Kevin Lee is handsome not gonna lie, imagine if he could actually fight

NEW

the gymnastics girls love him

His backtakes are unreal but then he loses

You blazin' up, chief?

Bro i bro i bro i bro i bro i could just punch you at whole foods for that you b-b-bitch!

oh fo sho
weed back home is better tho

Thanks For showing me the depth if anti white racism

ur seeing Bens boomer banter as something alot more insidious.
Non whites are paranoid and in a constant sate of coping

kek

Attached: 1546140880599.jpg (344x344, 50K)

Chiesa basically gave us the grappling domination we thought we'd get from askren. It was nice but sad at the same time, because it only happened as Diego is basically braindead and he left Jackson wink for that hippy cult leader (probably because JW didn't want him to fight anymore).

kek

he doesn’t have aspergers. he’s lying for leddit points. he’s nowhere on the spectrum at all and is basically the complete opposite of a sperg.

Silly question, senpai.

Attached: jorge-celebrates-short.webm (1280x720, 2.27M)

Attached: 138373628r.png (931x504, 495K)

Kino footage

no he didn’t. he used his size. he didn’t use slick set ups, he didn’t set traps, he attempt snap submissions. he used basic fundamental techniques and it was truly boring as fuck. no need to COPE faggot.

doesnt he train with hooft?

Or maybe he just talked too much shit without thinking of the consequences

The Lioness is a cute

its cte sweetie

he did tried to wrestle him
and joe did ask him about it afterwards
everyone buys into jon's just wanting to beat him at his own game spiel
but the fact of the matter is: thiago was beating him up during every exchange
while jon didn't ever looked rocked, he got hit hard plenty of times
that's why he didn't get to close (only at times to spam his spinning elbow)
but santos really scared him

ben's fight iq is really low
surprises me t b h
you look at khabib going for the takedown in the first round against conor
he knows conor favor's his left leg so he makes sure he tucks his head towards conor's right leg so that he avoids getting kneed in the head
ben basically dives with his head towards masvidal's knee

really poor
you'd expect better from such an experienced fighter

Just woke up and saw the Instagram clip of Ben Askren KO...

God bless his soul he needs to just retire now before he gets any more head injury

The real question is why he used the white guy emoji

Attached: image.jpg (645x1024, 281K)

>Oh, and i'm really fucking jealous of his gf. She's ticks pretty much all my boxes and it pains me that i'll never get to huff her braps..
She's a 6