/nba/ general - FUCK KAWHI LEONARD edition

stupid cunt can rot in the shitty LA team for the rest of his career with that other choking forward.

The lakers are STILL the favorite to take the WEST becasue we signed not only javale Mcgee back to the team, we got boogie cousins fully rehabbed. Good luck getting into the paint you braided retard fuck. fuck kawhi and his stupid fucking face.

Attached: kawhi-onfloor-injury-game1-usatsi.jpg (1920x1080, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/carmelo/enes-kanter/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/carmelo/danny-green/
youtube.com/watch?v=DcGREEuhLqA
youtube.com/watch?v=zGfSuEa->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtfWJfwTljs
youtube.com/watch?v=zGfSuEa-
youtube.co/watch?v=TtfWJfwTljs
247sports.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/Article/NBA-players-vote-Michael-Jordan-as-GOAT-over-LeBron-Kobe-131006376/
247sports.com/Article/College-basketball-coaches-decide-the-Michael-Jordan-LeBron-James-debate-121250051/
torontosun.com/sports/basketball/nba/toronto-raptors/simmons-says-kawhi-wanted-to-be-part-player-part-gm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cousins on the cheap was a huge pickup for the lakers

ga why

Attached: 1535163357827.jpg (429x600, 152K)

>caruso shot 48% from 3 last year
damn this dude can actually ball

1. nuggets
2. clippers
3. blazers
4. lakers
5. rockets
6. warriors
7. jazz
8. spurs
can't wait

>Lakoids are this mad at kawhi
Y’all were suckin his dick mad hard less than a week ago. What happened?
Aha ahahahahahahagagaggaahaaahhahahahhahhahahahahahahaha

Cousins will single handedly ruin lebrons last years
It'll get so bad that he'll make bronny quit basketball

we don't need this, he wants to play games and is too scared of the Laker spotlight

he dropped 32 last time he faced the clippers lmao

Attached: alexcaruso.png (643x35, 5K)

move the Jizz up to 3rd and you're correct

>Paul George
>can't win in Indiana with a good Pacers team.
>can't win with a good Thunder team

What makes him think he's going to win anything with Kawhi "im a system babby with an asterisk ring" Leonard? Stupid faggot made us lose out on soo many free agents, we could have been deep and elite. Now we're building on the fly. I can't wait for this to blow back into their faces. I can only imagine how thunder fans are feeling.

I'm telling you right now, the Pacers will be the 2020 champs and win from other teams injuries Toronto Raptors style

it'd be lit if he started this year
not bad
blazers are a bit high and i'm not confident in houston this year but agree on the playoff teams

they traded for the most injury prone player in the nba

can some high BBIQ breakdown the lakers current roster?

Zach Lowe here. It stinks.

Conley/Mitchell/Ingles/Bogdanovic/Gobert + Jeff Green looks alright but is it enough firepower?

Danny Green, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, JaVale McGee, Quinn Cook, DeMarcus Cousins, Rajon Rondo and Alex Caruso are all expected to sign with the Lakers

can some high BBW breakdown my fucking dick?

So, wait, the Raptors had a trade that could have got them Westbrook, Kawhi, and PG3, and they turned it down because they wanted to keep Pascal Siakam?

And people think they made a good decision?

Am I understanding all of this correctly?

leave your moms out of this

Regular Season
1. Clippers
2. Jazz
3. Nuggets
4. Rockets
5. Blazers
6. Lakers
7. Spurs
8. Thunder

Playoffs
1. Clippers
2. Jazz
3. Lakers
POWERGAP
4. Rockets
POWERGAP
5. Spurs
6. Nuggets
7. Blazers
POWERGAP
POWERGAP
8. Thunder

Thunder in the playoffs, hilarous

Lakers honestly looking like this best team the west side of the staples center

ad gonna drop 40ppg on zubac

>thunder
nope

Paul George has never had BOTH a 2nd star AND a deep teem.

my how the mighty have fallen. remember the fans waiting at the airport when westnigger re-signed?

I don't think Kawhi ever gave them a guarantee that he would resign if they did that. They (OKC) were just using the Raptors for maximum leverage. Kawhi could have just signed with the Lakers even if the Raptors traded for PG. Bottom line he just wants to be in California. That is literally the only thing we know about his motivations.

lol its retarded, yeah

>westbrick on the raps

why did god rob us of this?

They made a 6 seed with a MUCH worse team 3 years ago in a *weaker* west.

Its not inconceivable if they keep Westbrook and Gallinari since they are actually a deep team with the assets to get deeper.

But they'd still have Westbrook and PG3, right, even if Kawhi didn't resign? Whereas now, Kawhi didn't resign, and they don't have Westbrook or PG3 either?

Anyone dropping warriors completely out of the playoffs just has their hate goggles on too tight.

i have them getting swept by the blazers in 5

>Kelly Oubre Jr.
>Jabari Parker
>Carmelo Anthony
>Dante Cunningham
>Kenneth Faried
>Jamychal Green
>Justin Holiday
>Trey Lyles
>Amir Johnson
>TLC
>Jerryd Bayless
>Trey Burke
>Ian Clarke
>Jamal Crawford
>Raymond Felton
>Jerian Grant
>Jeremy Lin
>Patrick Mccaw
>Iman Shumpert
>Lance Stephenson
>Nik Stauskas
WE ALREADY GOT A ROSTER BETTER THAN THE CLOPS, AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF FREE AGENTS LEFT TO BUILD A DEEP TEAM AND WORK A SYSTEM OUT OR SOMETHING

FUCK YOU KAWHI, I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU REGRET TEAMING UP WITH PAUL GEORGE. THIS ISN'T THE WEAK EAST YOU CUNT AND YOU DON'T HAVE 3 HoF around you like you had in SAS or a Hof fame coach. You have Doc rivers and shitty ass PG.

Attached: 1471576079116.jpg (834x1000, 111K)

is kino master lance literally still on the lakers?

Are those Clippers picks really all that valuable for OKC?

Lakers fans here are cool, but the ones on reddit are absolutely seething

is there anyone here who doesn't see how weak the clippers are inside? zubac and montrezl will get barbecued by ad

The way I look at it, Clippers, Jazz and Nuggets are 100% playoff locks and Rockets, Lakers, and Blazers are 95% playoff locks.

That leaves 2 playoff spots between OKC, San Antonio and Golden State

Migrate to this thread, it was up first

Paul George had surgery on BOTH shoulders this off-season. His shooting is going to be Markelle fultzed.

they're not dropping out, but they won't be a top half seed. d'lo is still pretty good even if he's not klay. their small forward situation is pretty bad though, they're going to be starting alfonso mckinnie and glen robinson? even portland last year had better small forwards and everyone thought they had it bad

>Carmelo Anthony, TLC, Jamal Crawford, Raymond Felton, Jerian Grant, Jeremy Lin, Patrick Mccaw, etc
ahahahahah
no, they will most likely be mid to late firsts
basically useless

i'll give it to SA because he can take anything to the playoffs. I hope pops fucks over kawhi too. DESU it was kawhi this whole time...

Miami's pick and the one in 2026, yeah sure. But it's not anything major like people make it out to be. Smart people know the real prize is SGA.

>less replies

Jamal Crawford and Jamychal Green will go to the Clippers over the Lakers. Lets see how much busted Melo can milk you for though.

how is kenneth faried still homeless? did his legs fall off or something?

It has less posts, 40% less in fact

>Nick Nurse on Kawhi “You can’t blame a guy for wanting to go home. That’s what he texted me today ‘I’m going home.’ And I just said ‘You’ve changed a lot of lives by what you’ve accomplished in Toronto, mine especially.’ Kawhi responded by texting back 'I don't care.' That's when I knew he was really gone..."

damn kawhi's cold

>Leonard's camp was essentially trying to buy time, asking the Lakers as late as 9 p.m. PT on Friday night to delay the consummation of the Anthony Davis trade until "as late as Sunday," according to sources close to the situation. No reason was given for that delay by Leonard's camp, except that they should do it if they still wanted Leonard to consider them.

More snakey than KD

Maybe in year 4 or 5 but not for the first three years since they'll be deep in the playoffs.

Happy Paul George Day, OKCfriends!

Attached: D-x_pYWUEAAxCve.jpg (1080x1440, 305K)

That Paul George trade was bad though. It was only good for the Clippers because they got Kawhi with it, it was a package deal. Why would the Raptors would have to better the offer the Clippers gave like 7 first round picks it's insane, and for what Russell Westbrook and Paul George? If Kawhi gave a gaurantee he would resign then yes it's worth it but again we don't know if he did (he probably didn't).

sameproxy

>we had 32 million in space and used it on Quinn Cook, Demarcus Cousins, and Danny Green instead of literally ANY of these guys

are lakeshits, dare I say it, retarded?

LAC should sign Joakim Noah not even sure if I'm being ironic

Having shitloads of picks is super good even if you don't actually draft stars with them, because they're so valuable in deals

he's a fake center, the guy's a power forward and everyone knows it

fuck kawhi leonard. Im mad yeah he didn't ocme here but he didn't have to fuck us over stupid faggot. Shows how good he thinks he is, waiting to fuck us over so that his shitty clippers team has a chance.

Spurs always make the playoffs

This may seem like an obvious point but have you considered that the Raptors would be a really fucking good team with Westbrook, Paul George, and Marc Gasol

Leonard’s camp flexing on LeBron camp

fuck kawhi, we don't need him
lebron fucking james. pure talent wise arguably the best or second best ever. we have this man, who needs kawhi

C'mon bro that is barely any different than Westbrook, PG, and Steven Adams. It clearly hasn't worked the last two years it would be silly to go through with that. And again the Raptors would have had to give up 7 or more first round picks it's just not feasible or worth it.

I can't fucking wait till we meet in the regular season. I can't fucking wait, and what's worse is that stupid faggot clips4lyfe will be here all season. FUCK.

my net

Marc Gasol is a lot better than Steven Adams (as much as I love Steven Adams), Nick Nurse is probably a better coach than Donovan, they would have actual spacing and shooters, and the East isn't as good as the West

>people really think legod and AD < KY and PG13
lmaoooo

So much seething, its fucking incredible.

You fucking losers went from “WE GON GET KAWHI” to “FUCK KAWHI” in the blink of an eye like the low IQ, spineless bandwagoning bitches you are

we gon get kawhi

Attached: 1561684336393.jpg (360x360, 16K)

Now that OKC is going to lose Westbrook how are they going to attract FA's?

>flexing
being a bitch is now flexing on /nba/?

he fucked the lakers over with his diva games, we don't need that shit. we're not going to kiss the ground this dude walks on when he betrayed us, no love for him

>good pacers team
>good thunder team
lol

Max contracts to role players

Matt Hughes

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 8787567487.jpg (650x392, 56K)

>clippers have the worst training staff in the NBA
can't wait for kawhi to tear his ACL

Where could Westbrook be realistically traded that would cause the most asshurt?

Attached: 5ECF5C79-B8B5-45C5-AAF7-CF4BAEF47897.png (1000x1000, 162K)

My Blazers finna turn heads next year.

warriors

OKCfag here. Wtf are we doing man? The West is wide the fuck open and you dump everything for assets? And if were gonna trade Westbrook dont be classless and trade him to a garbage team like the T-Wolves or Knicks. Trade him to like the Heat or somewhere where he can win. Same goes for Steven Adams if we trade him too.

I cant believe we will have traded away 3 fucking MVPs in the last decade.

Anyways do you think we fuck Westbrook and Adams or will we do right by them?

Attached: 1504613114321.png (638x478, 407K)

here's what we gotta do laker nation. Buy out every clipper home game (shouldn't be hard, their home crowds are 90% just bored laker's fans looking for cheap tickets anyway) and BOO THE FUCK out of kawhi every time he touches the ball. We really want to get it in his head that him and his family are hated here and not welcome. Paul george too while we're at it.

We'll make him realize he has literally 0 fans other than the retarded stepchildred of LA aka like 5 actual clippers fans. We'll make him constantly question his decision to fuck us over just like we did to KD by making sure he's hated everywhere he goes and knows NOBODY in southern california has his back. He has to know nobody likes him and he fucked up his career just like KD did.

Yeah he's autistic and probably won't care the first few times, but over the course of an entire season? Every home fan booing him? That would fuck with anyone's psyche. And yeah some guys don't mind being the supervillain, but it's a lot harder when it's your own home team doing it and both of your previous teams hate you too. He'll have nobody to fall back on and become lonely and depressed like the autist he is. We'll either force him to request a trade or possibly commit suicide. You don't fuck with Lakey nation and get away with it.

So is the Warriors dynasty officially dead?

you should fire donovan also, he can't get it done in the playoffs

>Lakerspics begged and begged for PG & Kawhi to join their cancer team
>they both end up on the Laker's little autistic brother the Clippers and the amount of tears the Lakerspics are crying can create a sixth ocean
>mfw

Attached: cope.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

by having an unprecented streak of luck in 4 straight drafts, being patient and cultivating their young talent, and rewarding them when that young talent pans out...oh

this season, yes
when klay comes back + whatever they deal d'angelo for next year....who knows

Heat, they can win with him. Might be able to make noise without him.

Attached: th (33).jpg (474x358, 53K)

night losers

it would have been fine if he just said "I thought about this for a long time and decided on clippers/toronto. sorry lakers!"

instead he dragged us along and used us as leverage to get the clippers to form his own handpicked superteam for him. We were played. He had no intention of signing with us at all and it was always Raptors/Clippers. If he didn't fuck us over we could have at least got Kemba or Jimmy. Instead we got scraps all because he made us wait for his diva bitch ass

i wish, but no

they're the same team that won in 2015 sans iguodala

Thunder will officially be a farm team for other bigger markets once Westbrook is gone.

Don't worry Laker fans, only a few more years and you get to pretend you have a shot at Giannis

>implying impoverished Mexican Lakers fans can afford to do this
>implying Kawhi and PG wont feed off of your pathetic butthurt

You think Kawhi cares about making enemies with Lakers fans? You faggots got played like the desperate, retarded pawns you are and your impotent rage is only now emerging in the threads since you sat around and seethed violently for 12 hours straight. Deep down you can sense that youre fucked and its beautiful. Kawhi will literally laugh in your faces.

>mfw /larry/ predicted the Thunder's ignominious failure
>/nba/ didn't listen

Attached: 1561673412910.jpg (584x429, 40K)

The deeper problem is, the ownership has now basically proven that they have no interest in actually paying for a good team

t.cuck

Y’all stupid fucks fail to realize rob “god snake” pelinka had seen this move coming why do you think he specifically hired playoff peepees old coach. You can’t out snake the god snake he got rid of magic a literal laker god with 0 repercussions. He’s playing everyone right now

>t.butthurt 90IQ Mexican

I'm going to be really fucking sad if steve adams gets bundled in a trade package with westshit

Westbrook + Adams > Kawhi (injured) + Pat Beverly

the clippers are getting swept in the first round

they're actually doing the smart thing with a complete tear down into rebuild instead of running on the threadmill of mediocrity. Who knows, shai could be legit and they could hit on their lottery picks again. Better than being the hornets, pistons, heat, etc.

what part of Toronto you from again?

That'll be rough. OKC is a small market that has never really struggled while they were there, hell for most of this decade they were title contenders and had 3 mvps on the roster. How will they handle losing? Can they sustain the support? It'd be cool because I like seeing these small cities like Sacramento, San Antonio, and OKC that have no other sports going on do well. OKC are certainly not a Spurs tier organization though, so it'll be interesting to see how the fans respond to a rebuild and a few years of sucking,.

>people still think cousins is a star

Attached: retarded Wojak (2).jpg (645x729, 99K)

what good players did the Lakers miss out on waiting on Kawhi?

Could have pursued dlo or something

Did that hit too close to home, you greasy little midget?

I waived my $4million trade kicker for this?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 106K)

who else worm

god dream status?

lakers are knicks west

I'm 6'5 lmao i bet you feel real dumb

and his supermax money, and the commiefornia tax. dude's gonna kick himself when he's older

turned into a dark fantasy

any news from miami?

gonna make it all back in that sweet, sweet Space Jam 2 money

they missed out on the grand opportunity to spend 90 million bucks on JJ reddick standing around at the 3 point line

Oh yeah well im 6’6” and not a spic

poor guy has to play in hollywood

murray/mills
white/walker/forbes
derozan/gay
morris/carroll
aldridge/poeltl/metu

i think this is the blackest and most american the spurs have been in decades.

that movie is already a flop lmao

>*Trades Harden to save money*
>*Let's KD a MVP walk*
>*Trades Ibaka for Oladipo*
>*Trades Oladipo for PG*
>*Trades PG for picks destined to be in the bottom half of the draft and SGA*

And he's not done yet.

This dumbfuck here is the worst GM in recent memory. And it doesn't help that he looks like every pencil necked cuck I hate too.

Attached: i (1).jpg (1296x729, 87K)

Just ban evaded

>thinks I'm a spic
>i'm wearing confederate flag shorts
try sex

It's not his fault

He can't sign guys if the owners aren't going to pay for them

based

lmao based.

Lakers played themselves more if anything. Generating so much needless hype when you could’ve gone for a myriad of other talented players in free agency. Look at all the other teams that didn’t choose to chase after a single player. You fucked yourselves

As A fan of the Los Angeles Lakers, here is my prediction of the regular season standings.

1.Denver Nuggets
2.Los Angeles Lakers
3.Utah Jazz
4.Golden State Warriors
5.Los Angeles Clippers
6.Portland Trailblazers
7.Houston Rockets
8.San Antonio Spurs
9.Oklahoma City Thunder
10.Memphis Grizzlies
11.Sacramento Kings
12.Minnesota Timberwolves
13.Dallas Mavericks
14.New Orleans Pelicans
15.Phoenix Suns

jimmy butler
kemba walker
d'angelo russell
brook lopez
robin lopez
patrick beverly
bojan bogdanovic
seth curry
derrick rose
ennis kanter
JJ reddit
julius randle
ricky rubio

>This dumbfuck here is the worst GM in recent memory
>not hinkie

none of those were particularly bad at the time except KD leaving

switch blazers and jazz then it's correct

This is the most pathetic shit ive ever seen. Lakersfags are on some next level butthurt

top fucking kek

>kanter
>good
lmao

don't forget
>traded actual assets for Melo

lakers still have more depth than a lot of teams + lebron ad and kuzma
they're still a top 3 seed and will compete for a title

kiss the rings
see yall haters on the court
see kawhi baby bitch leonard on the court and his butt buddy pg

Attached: kobe-ring.jpg (640x445, 48K)

lakers front office is run by a bimbo whore who makes decisions based on whose dick she sucked. give them a break

my new york knickys

>seth curry
>derrick rose

Attached: drose exersize equip.jpg (800x533, 35K)

The fact that youve been spamming this thread so viciously is immensely satisfying to me

how did the blazers get worse lmao

he's better than everyone on the current lakers not named Lebron or AD

lmao I guess Kuzma has now been promoted to big 3 status

that's funny as hell

Lol low IQ idiot. Hinkie is a magician at trading, the trades he made are the best ever and he put his franchise in an amazing position.

People are underestimating our coaching staff, Frank vogel has coached Paul George, so we're going to shut him THE FUCK DOWN, we got an experienced staff and medical staff.

we're set, fuck kawhi.

>he's better than everyone on the current lakers not named Lebron or AD

Attached: o-primeiro-feito-de-lebron-pelos-lakers-foi-fazer-esgotar-shorts-de-r-2-mil-gq.jpg (620x488, 38K)

everyone else got better

Laker nation 60 wins
Lebron will play the whole year and average 28/8/8

Keep the delusions coming you pathetic faggot

Danny Green better bruh

nuggets 61-21
clippers 56-26
blazers 53-29
lakers 52-30
rockets 48-34
warriors 47-35
jazz 43-39
spurs 42-40

name 1 player the lakers used their cap space to sign that's better

PELINKA WE NEED GOONS, GET THE MORRIS TWIN. THE ONE THAT PLAYED IN BOSTONIA, HE CAN CHUCK THE MEME.

how many titles does hinkie have? I'll wait

Is rob pelinkas master plan to bring back kobe after he gets german doctors to give kobe cybernetic legs?

We didn't, people don't watch much Blazer games during the season so every year we get doubted. The fact is Bazemore, Whiteside, Hood are way better players than Turner, Leonard, and Harkless. Getting rid of Evan Turner and Leonard was a net positive for the team, too inconsistent and overpaid. Whiteside can at least provide strong rim protection and a paint presence which the Blazers were lacking with Nurkic out.

Whiteside is talented but he sometimes doesn't give a fuck and just chases stats but he might be more motivated on a playoff team so he could be huge for us. I feel good about the team, could go as high as a 3 seed if we get hot enough.

how will a whiteside/nurkic frontcourt work

ur a clown bro, he only got 4 years to work with with pic related. he made the most optimal decisions that could be made. a true genius.

Attached: CfZw9XDXIAA2_6Q.jpg (640x933, 105K)

1. 808s and Heartbreak
2. College Dropout
3. Yeezus
4. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
5. Late Registration
6. Graduation
7. ye
8. The Life of Pablo
9. Kids See Ghosts
10. Watch the Throne

Knicks should trade for Kevin Love

I too look forward to Denver becoming the pre-kawhi raptors of the west

it probably won't, they'll probably play whiteside in the kanter role once nurkic gets back
if nurkic comes back before the deadline, they'll probably deal him for a decent piece since he's expiring

I'm still waiting, how many titles?

Why does everyone propose these Kevin Love trades as if Cleveland would say yes to them?

Remember last season when the Lakers were still in Playoff contention and Lebron entered “Playoff Mode” only to roll the ball out of bounds in the final seconds, get stuffed on the gamewinner, get shoved in order to play defense and stand around looking like a dejected faggot ass bitch, only to lose to dumpster fire teams like the Suns and Knicks at the most critical possible time? What happened there, Lakers fans?

>could go as high as a 3 seed if we get hot enough.
woahh nelly, top 3 is reserved for contenders.

i don't like any of those clowns on that list.
lakers got a deep bench mob now. mudd

Adding Whiteside to your roster is like the definition of getting worse

Whiteside would get pissed if he was on the bench. Neither of them can play the 4 though. Collins is their only 4.

they got the #4 pick and traded for anthony davis

as much as anyone else would have in that position, which is 0. btw this is a pro-hinkie general so I suggest you shut your ass up before i block you.

d.green

Can the lakers sign free agents and trade them?

Attached: gettyimages-1039468560-612x612.jpg (612x466, 26K)

He got to make good on these deals and he didnt. He as a GM should have showed some balls and said to the owner if you try to force my hand and force me to weaken this championship caliber team to save money and force me to get rid of a player as talented and valuable as Harden is then YOU can pull the trigger and YOU can announce the trade and guess what YOU can be know as the cheap asshole that gave away a superstar. Because I will not be a part of it and announce my resignation and let the media know what happened here. The Colts GM way back in the day said the same thing to the owner because he was going to get nothing for the number 1 pick John Elway and trade him to the Raiders who had alot of talent back then.

Keep in mind all they got for Harden was Kevin Martin and Jeremy Lamb.

Why the fuck does Cleveland want to pay Kevin Love for the rest of his contract

Ennis Kanter 18-19
22.3 PER
13.7 PPG
9.8 REB
1.7 AST

Danny Green 18-19
13.0 PER
10.3 PPG
4.0 REB
1.6 AST

dallas mavericks will make the playoffs

refball

hinkie sucks dick

>implying ths was the plan all along
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
When in doubt, just say “refball”

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/carmelo/enes-kanter/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/carmelo/danny-green/

Yeah you're right they should get rid of their all star talent/vet/mentor/champion to make room for all of the free agents dying to come to Cleveland. Cleveland likes Kevin Love and he sells tickets.

no one implied that you mentally ill retard, but it's what unfolded

remember when Paul George got swept by damian lillard in 5?

Hinkie wouldn't have given a max contract to Ben "negative floor spacing" Simmons or trade Butler for peanuts

he was a genius who gamed the system
then the sixers blew it by selecting a dude who forgot how to shoot and going all in on jimmy butler/tobias harris

>Lakers fans spam the thread at night when its at its slowest, like cockroaches coming out from under the fridge to eat garbage

Like poetry

>swept in 5

I'm not saying that they need the cap space, I'm saying, does he sell $130 million worth of tickets, because that's how much Dan Gilbert has to pay him

nerd

lmao BTFO

>Kevin Love sells tickets

Attached: laughing animu sluts.png (471x361, 341K)

I'll take actual stats over made up charts and graphs any day.

40 year old kobr comes out of retirement to chuck lebrons legacy into irrelevancy and solidify lebron as a loser laker. The kino-est of outcomes.

>box score stats aren't made up
>PER isn't made up
>what is defense? how do we measure it?
wew

I asked a question as to what happened with Lebron and the Lakers performance in general and you dodged it you shit eating mongoloid

my lakers looking good
2 seed maybe even #1
playoff mode will be a different beast
ad + lebron in the playoffs nobody wants to see that
we going all the way it's a cakewalk
not worried about clippers or some fat gay serb passing center or choking 3 chucker bitches or le flopping beard man or a hobbled warriors

stop talking about the jobless.

sorry we can't all be NEET faggots who sit at home all day refreshing Yea Forums and can only post at night when we're not busy with our jobs and gfs

Fuck the Lakers and especially their fans.

Attached: hows_my_ass_taste.jpg (1511x948, 139K)

what is it about my lakies that drives /nba/ virtually insane?

Ben Simmons, the most hyped up prospect since Lebron at the time, was exactly one of the "generational talents" that hinkie was targeting and you people are retarded if you think that he wouldn't have picked him. It's also staggering how the roty and allstar at 22 is somehow a bad player to you people

Attached: 1558723830530.jpg (294x343, 14K)

it's that much over 4 years I believe. Cleveland has nobody to spend their cap on and they're trying to rebuild through the draft (like every small market). It makes sense to keep Kevin Love because he has history with them and can mentor the young talent. No teams right now are willing to give assets that Cleveland would see value in. What, Portland and New York send their #25 pick for him? They'd rather keep him and he wants to be in Cleveland.

I got banned again

To all non-Los Angeles fans. Who do you find more insufferable, the Clippers or the Lakers?

>gopiss ban evading

Showtime
Lebron + AD is a better duo than Kawhi + PG
Plus look at the history
>Lakers: greatest franchise in American sports, most stars, most rings, plays in the #1 city in the world
>Clippers: joke of an organization until very recently, never had any stars, highlight of their existence was second round with elton brand before the 2010s, play in lakers building, outnumbered by lakers fans at their home games

I like both. Fuck the Celtics. Fuck the Raptors. Fuck the Sixers.

Before kawhi decision the lakers. Post decision the clippers

I am not gowiz

Fuck the Lakers forever, man

For real

why is there a bunch of guys standing around in suits in basketball? theres like 50 guys in suits and after every play they swarm either some player or a referee

what's the point in trying to rebuild through the draft if superstars can just go wherever the fuck they want to whenever they want to, however they want to get there and rookies are never good during their rookie contract anyway? you just become a perpetual farm

simmons is the most fraudulent all star

It's true but it'd be nice if he was willing to take a midrange jump shot

we don't need kawhi fuck em
lebron will cook his ass

Yeah, that 4 hour shift at Vons and your long distance korean gf are really demanding, im glad you were able to pencil shitposting time into your busy schedule. Yes, of course, only the most successful of us shitpost into the early hours of the morning.

The very first Lakers vs Clippers game will be fucking glorious. I can't imagine the chimpouts that are gonna occur if it's a close game.

>first press conference for the nets
>Kyrie comes in wearing pic related
>Durant starts realizing his mistake

Attached: 71IykI3ZnFL._UX679_.jpg (679x679, 23K)

cleveland extended him this season lmao so obviously dan gilbert is willing to pay the guy who's actually loyal to the franchise. kyrie and lebron left. if you're the cavs would you rather have kevin love for 4 years or a late first rounder/second rounders who are most likely gonna bust because cleveland's development sucks.

they're bodyguards to protect the players from getting shot by angry fans

Ben Simmons is literally a slightly taller Outback Steakhouse MKG with a higher usage rate, media hype, and worse shooting.

>I am not gowiz

Attached: 1462229937951.jpg (400x302, 19K)

I honestly think that Dan Gilbert was trying to make the playoffs last year

and maybe he's now changed his mind and realized that's not happening because duh

haha

simmons is a fucking laughing stock

If Lebron wins a title this year, he is the greatest of all time.

it's only just past midnight on the west coast lmao, of course you know that and are only meming, right?

>4-6*

I'm not gowiz, I'm way worse

Milwaukee, Portland, Denver and Utah are all genuine contenders next year.

Bros is Zion gonna make it through the season?

>we
the state of

why did /nba/ turn on Lebron? you guy's sure dick rode him vs the Warriors all those years.

forreals though, fuck kawhi, he exposed himself as a snake.

I really don't know desu, he seems pretty injury prone

Fuck Kawhi

Well im about to call it a night since I have an actual job, but you have fun shitposting in this dead ass thread

Kawhi didn't do shit you moron

probably

>Fuck Kawhi
Fuck Kawhi

t.unklenigger

being a wage cuck and coming here during your 2 hours of free time from wage cucking is more pathetic than us neets just shitposting here all day

refusing to let Rich Paul tamper with you is not a crime

>what does the word government mean to you /nba/

Attached: 21385EC6-A049-4871-8401-DFDF61428A05.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Lol word is any deal for Westbrook WILL include Adams too.

And apparently The Heat are and continue to be the favorites to land him while also bailing completely out of the Beal sweepstakes to get in this action instead. They are the favorites because they are willing to take on Adams too while teams like the Pistons, Knicks and Wolves are not willing to do so.

Also OKC is not interested in other long term deals like Wiggins, they want expiring deals this year or next plus young assets. So because of the numbers you can pretty eliminate them.

Attached: D-y14ZPXUAA4_OS.jpg (1024x566, 107K)

that's what your mom said

Attached: th.jpg (233x172, 7K)

>Kawhi actually thinks he can beat a rested Davis and LeBron with a Paul George who's missing his shoulder
Lmao this prawn got his ego inflated winning a title against Quinn Cook & Jonas Jerebko with Lowry and Vanvleet pulling off miracle clutch shots in game 6.

how many rings do they have between the 4 of them? 1? 2? Genuinely curious

Don’t give a shit about clippers. Don’t mind the lakers as a team. Fuck the pathetic slimy pieces of shit known as lakers fans though. Human garbage

>OKC is not interested in other long term deals like Wiggins

just take him you stingy fucks

Attached: 1551838884995.png (534x626, 68K)

soo KawGMhi is ok but LeGM is not okay? double standards much??

can't believe he left that stacked as fuck raptors squad for fucking george paul. This nigga knows they only gave him all the credit because they wanted him to stay, right? He doesn't actually think he carried a superteam by himself?

pls respond

It means Kyrie is smarter than you, and you don't understand the nuanced points of discussion he makes so you just meme instead.

how the fuck do the heat still have cap space/assets?

I think it's very apparent now that Kawhi has a big ego. We see him as a quiet, humble man, but what he has done to the Spurs, and now the Raptors/Lakers in free agency shows that this guy clearly thinks his shit doesn't stink. But it's okay, hes a quiet introvert who plays defense.

How? That's like 50mil in cap space this year alone, not to mention when WB is in his final year and making 47 lol. What assets do the heat even have?

>how the fuck do the heat still have cap space/assets?

Attached: Pat_Rileys_Rings_400x400.jpg (400x400, 34K)

aka being shit since lebron left and having a wade honeymoon for 5 years

Why does everyone forget Dudley?

the heat have a bunch of shitty contracts that can match up money-wise and draft picks seem to be the hotness right now regardless of team. OKC is banking on guys like the clippers and potentially the heat folding in 3-4 years

Attached: UnitedFarflungAngelwingmussel.webm (864x1080, 2.18M)

Imaging getting Lebron AND Davis and still bitching about other teams getting good players.

2, I think? Blazers have one, Bucks have one. But also the Jazz and the Blazers both lost in the Finals to Michael Jordan multiple times. They were both really good teams in the 90s, they just lost to the GOAT. If you want to talk about rings, fucking San Antonio

It's never easy to win championships in the NBA and historically Boston, Los Angeles, Chicago and San Antonio have won like 70% of the titles in league history or whatever. But small markets can still put together legitimate contenders and have a real shot at winning rings.

It's such a weird complaint. Superstar FAs are not the only way of building a contender.

Every leaf in this gen who shit on MY spurs about mishandling Kawhi's "injury" needs to apologize right now

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x613, 34K)

>Beal sweepstakes
Beal, Wall, Rui and Bryant are gonna stay and create a dynasty desu. and not a fake dynasty either like the warriors, 5 chips minimum.

Who is this cutie

dont see the appeal

maya hawke

Fuck Kawhi, and fuck Paul George.

Attached: jared-dudley-takes-jab-at-lebron-james-defense.jpg (1200x628, 96K)

Not a Lakers fan. Just pointing out Kawhi's snake behavior.

>I'm acting!!1
Dyer is cuter...

2019 raptors vs 2020 clippers who wins?????

Coequal legislative, judiciary and executive branches and a constitution

Kareem the GOAT

Hypothetically speaking, say you were a head coach would you be able to coach a player that used to date and FUCK your daughter and cheated on her and dumped her for a Miami stripper thot? Just curious...

yeah, because Boogie and AD were such a great duo in NO.

Furthermore, the Lakers have a bigger problem then the lack of chemistry between their center and power forward named Lebron.

With LBJ calling the shots both Boogie and AD will be turned into glorified corner 3 point shooters. because LBJ doesn't want anyone in the lane when he has the ball. They'll both want out of LA after this season.

Attached: maya.jpg (1543x2000, 2.56M)

No way are they better than the Warriors, Kings and Pelicans

>kobe signs with the clippers

Wait is it the same daughter Seth Curry married?

>I'll go to the clippers if you can get another star to come
>Clippers FO knew PG had been requesting a trade privately
>Tell Kawhi to give them time to get a suitable package to trade for PG
>Trade happens
how is that snake behavior? It was either the Clips get another star and he goes there, or they don't and he returns to Toronto. Any other reports were 100% fake news. He was never going to the Lakers. If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at the reporters who said Kawhi was a lock for them.

yep

If you have been here seven years or longer then you will know why I say the Lakers fans.

Attached: 1786478674868.jpg (499x436, 74K)

Yep. Funny how she gravitates towards ballers almost like she has daddy issues.

You're somewhat missing the point, it's a contract dump pure and simple. The Heat can make room by essentially swapping Westbrook and Adams for most if not all of their young core plus contracts that individually expire either this year or next and can be traded to contending teams for even more assets during the season like Galo.

OKC's cap is fucked and that's why the Heat are the only team right now making any noise, none of the other teams are willing to take on all that money AND make it work on OKC's end.

He will retire as the face of the Lakers franchise. That is the biggest honor in the NBA, and pays the most as well.

the bitch is mixed

The asset the Heat have is being the only team willing to take on two horrendous contracts

Dude is only like 25. He'll get supermaxed at age 29.

>what is a gentleman's sweep

>Might get Adams too

Redpill me on Steven Adams. People say he plays good defense on perimeter players.

Attached: Juqx9v6X_400x400.jpg (239x239, 11K)

Raptors

Lowry > Beverly
Danny Green > Landry Shimet
Pascal Siakam = Paul George
Kawhi Leonard = Kawhi Leonard (though raptors kawhi might be better since desu I think his quad injury will just get worse over time not better)
Gasol/Ibaka >>> Zubac

6th man:
FVV > Lou Williams

in 2021 which team wins...?
Kyrie, LeVert, Prince, KD, Allen
bench: Kurucs, Dinwiddie, Harris, DeAndre

vs

Beverly, Shamet, Kawhi, PG, Zubac
bench: Lou, Harrell, Harkless, Robinson

It really is lame to think Kawhi carried the Raptors when he missed twenty games during the regular season and he literally had a stacked roster given to him come playoff time. I don't like the narrative that the Raptors were a bitch franchise that desperately needed Kawhi. Masai made some really smart moves like getting Marc Gasol.

Realistically, OKC's cap wasn't especially fucked. They had the cap hit of a contending team, and that's what they were supposed to be. You keep the core together because you have a chance at a title, and a few years from now, it sucks and you have to rebuild because you have tons of dead weight on their contracts.

OKC doesn't think they actually have a shot at winning a title, which is probably only half-true. It would have been interesting to see what that core would have looked like with more spacing and a different coach. But it also seems like their owners aren't willing to spend the amounts you have to spend on a contending team, and I don't think you should own an NBA team if you're not willing to do that.

I would coach him wrong on purpose so all his stats would go down until he demanded a trade.

(did Paul George really do this? what a PoS)

It entirely depends on the health of KD which is highly, highly suspect.

Kawhi didn't need to carry them in the regular season. The Raptors were always a good regular season franchise. The problem is that they always choked in the playoffs because all their players were proven playoff chokers who had choked and looked like garbage in the playoffs many times, until Kawhi came and carried them in the playoffs.

So where do the stacked Raptors stand this coming year in the East?

raptors had a good team, desu could have snagged a cheeky title. too bad LeBronto didn't let them.

The Spurs thing was kind of lame, but it kind of sounds like they were shitty to him as well so whatever. He played out his contract for the Raptors and balled out to a championship for them, at which point he doesn't owe them anything anymore. They're set to rebuild around Siakam, not like they were really going to be competing this year without him anyway.

It is not Kawhi's job to maintain the Lakers' depth. It is not his fault that they don't make smart decisions.

yeah he eventually married that stripper and has 4 kids with her so I guess he's happy

The Raptors gave Kawhi a high seed. Do you think the Raptors would have won if they played the Sixers on the road in the second round? I think the Sixers would have snuffed them at home.

I live in okc. Everyone here loves him. He's a hard worker, stays out of trouble and he's white. His stats don't look good since he lets westbrook get a ton of rebounds and their shooting sucked. He'd get the ball to a guy for a wide open 3 and it'd get bricked. He's good for a couple of blocks a night.

Lakers fans are literally so used to their team tampering that they're baffled and confused when a player doesn't do it

Lakers, now and forever

Looney: "To get respect from [Steph Klay Dray], thats one of the reasons I wanted to come back. I have a special bond with this team. You can be on a different team & be with a new star & go out for more minutes. But when you have the chance to win with people that you like, you can’t take that away

i love dis nigga so much..

Attached: klaylean.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

>falling for the achilles injury meme
user we are in the midst of an AI revolution

them not having a shot at the tille was 100% true they've been embarrassed in the 1st round for 3 straight years and the last wasn't even competitive. Westbrook is about to hit his declining years too. Now is the time to blow it up instead of paying dumb money just to keep losing in the 1st round

is it me or did Kawhi use the Lakers as leverage? it feels like it was always between the Clippers and the Raptors.

hes a bonafide snake

I love how the achilies meme only applies to Durant but not Cousins. If Cousins comes back to 80% of his all-star form, the Lakers should be considered heavy favorites. But no, HURRR, there's no market for Cousins while Durant gets the max and will be out for the year.

If you don't think getting Rondo and Cousins for vet minimum wasn't a smart move then I don't know what to say to you. Rondo, Cousins, and Davis had great chemistry together. Couple that with the fact they will have Davis and two max cap slots for the summer of 2021 and I think Rob Pelinka did a really good job.

do the lakers still have their mle ?

What did Kawhi need to use leverage for?

I don't see how Iverson can save that nigga

The difference is that Cousins has had multiple serious leg injuries. He literally just hurt his quad like 3 months ago.

It takes two years to get over an achilies injury. Cousins is now in year 3 with an offseason to get over it. If he is putting up 20 and 10 again don't come crying to me that the Lakers have it rigged for them.

Hey Clippers give up the most draft picks in NBA history for Paul George or I'm signing with your cross town rivals and making a super team with them and making you irrelevant for years.

That's leverage right there.

No, the real mistake was going all in on Kawhi without any real assurance that he'd actually sign.

But yeah, it was a really inspired move to recreate the 2017 pelicans minus depth. Truly playing 10d checkers out there. I'm sure that Lebron coming off of a 40 game season is definitely enough to push that to a championship.

Pretty much what
said.

Reports have come out that Kawhi didn't want to form another super-team, so I am certain he just used the Lakers as leverage to try and get a co-star on the Clippers (which it worked) but if it didnt end up working, he would have resigned with the Raptors.

>niggas sleepin on dame&cj

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (1188x480, 172K)

can someone tweet lil b and ask him to do a "fuuuckk kawhii leonard, fuucck kawhi leoonarrrd" song, thanks.

He could've use the Raptors as leverage too. They just won the title.

marvins room on repeat

PG was unironically the 3rd best player in the league last year

Russell "i dont care if we win as long as I get to elbow steven adams in the face for my 10th rebound" westrbick rocking a 45% usage on garbage efficiency will bring any great player down

>niggas sleepin on dame & cj

Attached: 1535738693272.jpg (768x768, 113K)

Lakers still got a big 3 with boogie cousins. He's fully rehabbed and he can space the floor. fuck snakewhi

theyre better than joel embiinjured and no shot ben

But by your own definition, he already had enough leverage, because he could resign with the Raps

You're literally pissed at a guy for being willing to meet with your team in free agency, you people are lunatics

Embiid and simmons are not a good duo. They're talented individual players with overlapping skillsets.

Sounds pretty based

I feel bad about getting Westbrook and Adams like this. I feel for you OKCfans because you had the first "Super Mega Team" to bad your front office didnt get that memo and squandered all of it. And now with the NBA a little more open without big 3's and 4's all those players might end up with rings where they get moved to.

Attached: D-zKXLfUYAEbTJs.jpg (751x408, 28K)

healthy embiid alone is better than dame/cj combined. Simmons is just there for smugness

A power forward and a center, what's wrong with that?

Seriously it would be completely fine if Simmons had even a decent midrange shot

Yeah, I don't get why there was no market for Cousins. The guy was literally a top 10-15 player two years ago. It takes two years to rehab that injury. I guess he has attitude problems too, but it all seemed strange to me.

I am not pissed at him. I just feel he didnt really intend to sign with the Lakers at all.

>While Leonard and his camp met with the Lakers and the Raptors, the Clippers and Thunder began negotiating a blockbuster trade. For Presti, it was a chance to make something good out of a bad situation while he still had leverage. For the Clippers, it was a chance to do something risky and bold after two seasons of prudent team building and asset accumulation.

>Leonard's camp was essentially trying to buy time, asking the Lakers as late as 9 p.m. PT on Friday night to delay the consummation of the Anthony Davis trade until "as late as Sunday," according to sources close to the situation. No reason was given for that delay by Leonard's camp, except that they should do it if they still wanted Leonard to consider them.

btw I'm not even a Lakers fan. I am stuck riding the MJ wild train of mediocrity that is the Hornets.

ya like jazz?

Lakerstards are just pissed kawhi didn’t decide to join their shit squad and are trying to throw shit at the wall hoping it sticks. No he’s not a snake because you didn’t make a good enough offer.

>Cousins is now in year 3
only a year and a half (end of jan 2018)

>1-0
>2-0
>3-0

Attached: 1516047183180.jpg (502x627, 46K)

Maybe he asked the Lakers to delay because he was seriously considering joining the Lakers if the Clippers trade fell through

As long as the "rebuild" doesn't last 7 years, it's all good. Chesapeake will still sell out every home game.

Sup

Attached: Kemba_Tatum.jpg (347x565, 57K)

But he doesn't, so it's not really fine. Two players who can theoretically occupy the floor are not a top five duo if they're better individually. Hence why they didn't make any noise in the playoffs until they picked up two more stars.

why are niggers so desperate to get to california and give up 60 percent of their riches to a shitty state?
>muh partying
you can party in any big city

Shhh. Celtics are better when they're slept on.

This Kawhi is a hero narrative will die down in a couple of years when people start to see him as a massive load management faggot who comes up with impossibly retarded interviews. The guy inspires nobody.

they are obsessed with fame and attention

yes kawhi wants to be famous, if he didn't want to he would have stayed in san antonio

Dude just wants to live where he grew up.

Fuck you, you grudgingly went for pain management with lots of acrimony and publicised backbiting while the leafs went for professional load management with no in-season leaks about Lowry's complaints for it.

One route got them 9 games from Kawhi and a first round exit, the other got them 60 games plus 24 postseason games and a chip. Mishandling fuck. You no longer set league standards. Game has passed you by.

exactly.

a duo is more than just 2 good players on the same team. they have to have their games somehow connected
harden and CP3 never connected for example i would not call them a good duo despite them being good players.
a good duo means that together they are more than the sum of their parts

Attached: 1fR1.webm (480x352, 630K)

to be fair the guy's like 22

and he doesn't even need to be that good at it, just take shots once in a while

and Talen Horton-Tucker

The Lakers' guard rotation is Rajon Rondo, Danny Green, KCP, and Quinn Cook

I am sick of this age argument. I knew how to shoot at the age of 13. I had a weird growth spurt to and still kept my form. The fact that Simmons has no idea how to shoot at age 22 is really alarming. That's like saying you have no idea how to write a corporate email at the age of 22 or even a business professional email at the age of 22. The lack of basic form is insane to me.

What kind of universe exploring thought are going through his heads right now?

Attached: 1556082546330.jpg (945x533, 90K)

why wouldnt people want adams? He's a hell of a player

Did you really need to ask that question?

The Lakers could flip Kuzma for a versatile guard. The NBA season hasn't even started yet.

hahahahaha

Attached: 002.png (166x156, 5K)

Kawhi pushed Masai for that Gasol trade just like he pushed Jerry for the PG trade. He knows what it takes it win.

You forgot the bald mamba Caruso you massive faggot. Caruso is a good defender too.

Again, I don't really agree that that's all that's separating them from being a top duo, but whatever, I'll accept the premise for the sake of argument.

He doesn't take shots, and doesn't need to be guarded from deep. "Someday he might take shots" doesn't do anything justify their inclusion in that graphic.

Q: how do you know your guard rotation is bad?
A: when you're talking up how good Alex Caruso is

what duo is better?

lol, this Kawhi love is at insane levels. So now Kawhi is a GM and he knows everything about basketball. Remember when people hated LeGm and the Cavs went on to beat a 73 win team in the finals? What Kawhi has done in his career is not as remarkable as what LeBron as done. Figuring out a way to win a championship with the most retarded franchise (Cavs) and retarded owner (Dan Gilbert) ever is an achievement of his own. The fact that Gilbert hated LeBron made it that much funnier.

where are

>L. Dončić & K. Porzingis

People talk up Shamet like he's the second coming when Caruso put up the same efficiency numbers as him with better passing.

>Per Adrian Wojnarowski on his most recent appearance on ESPN

>OKC wants to deal Adams too said there could be a separate deal

>Still the Miami Heat are the only team named for Westbrook

>He said the only teams that would even have a shot are contending teams that couldn't get a free agent because of their own cap space

>He said while laughing briefly that they would be lucky if they didn't have to trade their own picks to make it happen because of his contract

The Heat wont have to trade all their assets for him, and they really dont have all that much because they have players that overachieve on their team like Winslow or Bam.

Attached: D-05Q_yWwAAwSPO.jpg (2048x1363, 458K)

TOP 5 SF all-time

1. LeBron
2. Durant
3. Bird
4. Kawhi
5. Pippen

Too expensive

Can we please move OKC back to Seattle? I miss the SuperSonics so much.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DcGREEuhLqA

shooters? we got that.

Shamet put up better efficiency numbers and is a much better shooter and is several years younger

Bird > Durant

Facts is Kawhi love? Who spent an entire season in raptors boards soaking down their news and rumors? Not you thats for certain you casual baiting fuck. That Kawhi pushed Masai to flip JV for Gasol a dpoy who shot near 40% from deep to draw interior defenders away from the paint in the east, where all the tough centers and big men are, both makes basketball sense AND is what the Raptors fanbase and media believe. I didnt even read the rest of your paragraph after the first sentence lol

Giannis and Middleton, Dame and CJ, there are some options. I'd actually go out on a limb and try to make the case that Harris/Embiid do more to elevate each others' game. Maybe Mitchell and Gobert, but I'm not that hot on the Jazz either.

Literally who would you have taken off that list instead of Danny Green, a two-time champion and starter on Raptors, Cousins, an injury-prone center that was almost MVP-tier before his injury and is now recovered, and Quinn Cook, a 45% 3pt shooter?

The only ones I would've considered are Jabari Parker, Kelly Oubre Jr, and Iman Shumpert, but they're all trash. Lance Stephenson is on that list and was garbage last year for this exact Lakers team.

C: Adams
PF: James Johnson
SF: Butler
SG: Waiters/Herro
PG: Westbrook

NIGGA, this team is a 4th seed in the East easily.

Lebron had prime Kyrie and Kevin Love, when Kawhi has teammates matching the scoring and efficiency of mythical 1960s players in a Finals series maybe he can be as “impressive” as Lebron.

Attached: 8AD16CEA-892D-4749-81A0-61DF30770E6F.jpg (1080x1080, 264K)

Dame and CJ don't really complement each other any better than Simmons and Embiid

combining Giannis and Middleton as a duo is like the time Al Attles combined with Wilt Chamberlain for 117 points

>several years younger

Who gives a shit? It's not like Caruso is 35 years old with bad hips. The guy is 25 and plays guard at 6'5.

my man shamet hitting game winning shots in the playoffs. against the warriors

Shamet did it in meaningful games

Shamet might get better, Caruso won't

>OKC wants to deal Adams too said there could be a separate deal

Attached: Screenshot.png (922x513, 64K)

>"prime" Kevin Love

huehuehue, the LeBron hate on this board is the saddest thing ever. LeBron will go down as the greatest player ever and there is nothing you autists can do about it.

OKC should've gone after SGA, Shamet and 2 picks

KAREEM'D

sweet jesus

Attached: 02.png (1342x662, 431K)

That's an awful trade for the Celtics. Now you have two slow-footed big men on your team with no playmakers except for chucker Kemba.

Shooters? oh yeah, we got that. To bad snakewhi ruined green's vid.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zGfSuEa->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtfWJfwTljs

Shooters? oh yeah, we got that. To bad snakewhi ruined green's vid..

>youtube.com/watch?v=zGfSuEa-
>youtube.co/watch?v=TtfWJfwTljs

Anything to unload G*rdon

Celtics need bigs too, if not him maybe Kevin Love

Celtics need to purge their chest of draft picks

danny green is only 32yo lol i thought that nigga was 34 or something. why is he so washed up

you can't trade Shamet in combination with other players for CBA reasons

Steven Adams would be incredibly good for the Celtics though

i give up, the point is, we got the shooters. we got the bigs, we got the Bron. we got defense, and we didn't get the depth we wanted, but we're going to get decent depth.

Tell me /sp, which team is better

Team A:

C: Gasol
PF: Siakam
SF: Kawhi
SG: Green
PG: Lowry
Bench: Serge, VanVleet, Powell

or

Team B:

C: Zubac
PF: PG13
SF: Kawhi
SG: Shamet
PG: P-Bev
Bench: Harrell, Lou and Harkless

>Dame and CJ don't really complement each other any better than Simmons and Embiid
They don't actively get in each others' way for starters.

Middleton is an all-star in his own right. He's definitely helped by having Giannis around, but that's kind of the point here. The bucks take a huge hit if either of them aren't around.

Does AD have a playoff switch he can turn on for the first round when they don't have hca?

Imagine AD's stilt legs playing in hi-altitude SLC or Denver for 7 games. Can his heart even pump enough blood down to his extremities at that pressure and altitude?

I know, I hope they trade Winslow and Bam to make it happen and a few of the role players with the expiring 1 and 2 year deals.

Maybe hold onto Myers Leonard if you can and try your damndest to hold on to Herro this kid gonna be player, he hits shots that not many people even attempt like Klay and Reddick.

raptors IMO

>Lebron will go down as the greatest player ever
He won’t even go down as the most popular player among 15-25 year olds today who somehow prefer Jordan?

247sports.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/Article/NBA-players-vote-Michael-Jordan-as-GOAT-over-LeBron-Kobe-131006376/
247sports.com/Article/College-basketball-coaches-decide-the-Michael-Jordan-LeBron-James-debate-121250051/

You basically have a culture of anyone who gets paid to do anything related to basketball in a professional capacity and most all casual fans putting the guy down.

whys green on raps. i choose raps tho :)

>hca?
???

too much coke and partying, guy doesn't take care of his body like the health freaks do. spurs also made him play through a groin tear.

i will be making my decision very shortly .

C's are pretty stacked at center right now. Unless they're planning to unload Kanter or Poirier in the trade, another traditional center doesn't really do anything for them. I like the fit in a vacuum, but not the contract. What they actually need is a big who can play the 4 in a non smallball lineup.

me too

The Celtics need Marcus Morris. That was the biggest loss for them this year. Baynes can be easily replaced, Kemba replaces Kyrie, Horford was getting old and Rozier is shit, but Marcus Morris fits really well in Stevens system and they lost him for nothing.

AD's got one successful playoff series under his belt, so it doesn't really look like it.

Homecourt advantage

heavy calibrated asset, a new initiative Silver is introducing for teams with rosters that have four or more vet min olayers or g-leaguers

Right now, we're comparing Lebron as a real basketball player who's currently in the middle of his decline and Michael as a legend who only lives in our memories.

And there's a lot of good arguments you can make in favor of Lebron if you want to.

i believe the kawhi's raptors are the best team the warriors faced during their 5 year run

Agreed, that really sucks. That said, I don't know how the logistics of bringing him back would have worked. He was one of the cap holds that had to be renounced for Kemba, right?

C: Kanter
PF: Tatum
SF: Hayward
SG: Smart
PG: Kemba
Bench: Jaylen, Frenchie, Semi, Wannamaker

Does this team even win 45 games? Last year the Celtics only won 49 games and had two all-stars and a competent bench.

I have proof that kawhi was and still is being abused mentally by hiss caretaker, known online as Uncle Dennis. He is forcing his hand and reaping the fruits of Kawhi's labour. I will be going to the police before sharing my findings here

>1. 808s and Heartbreak
stopped reading there, kys.

1. raptors
2. okc
3. 15-16 cavaliers
4. rockets
5. rockets

picks go to CLE and OKC

Attached: ghjhgjhgjgjhgj.png (1496x822, 209K)

>literally no big guy other than the frog
>no more Based Baynes
>just Theis and his glass knees
>Robert Williams sucks
>Taco Fall is just a big stiff
JUST

I loved how ass hurt the Spurs and their fans got over Kawhi and his family taking his career into their own hands
>t-the Spurs are the most respected organization!
Yeah, and gave Patty Mills/Pau Gasol $30mil they have no one to blame but themselves.

LITERALLY the worst trade machine pic ive ever seen here

dude, what do you mean? The trade is successful, can't you read?

Wow, Celticsfags would hate that because they nutride Tatum/Jaylen harder than the Lakers did for Ingram/Lonzo, but that would be a great trade for them:

C: Adams
PF: Love
SF: Semi
SG: Smart
PG: Kemba

That is one stout defensive lineup with Love and Kemba putting in the scoring.

Celtics are getting fucked there, they don’t need four legitimate centers (Adams, Kanter, Love, Theis) plus the new Euro, and they’re giving up their only picks that actually landed?

West East

1. Clippers 1. 76ers
2. Nuggets 2. Bucks
3. Lakers 3. Celtics
4. Jazz 4. Nets
5. Trailblazers 5. Pacers
6. Warriors 6. Heat
7. Rockets 7. Pistons
8. Spurs 8. Magic

No the Thunder aren't making the playoffs, they are going to trade Russell. No the warriors aren't done for, they got D'Angelo and Klay will come back next year. The Clippers and Lakers and JAzz got better. The 76ers and the Celtics and the Nets got better.

Attached: DOeP_5FUEAAscnC.jpg (556x336, 33K)

Impossible to say without seeing the fit on the court. For whatever reason that group just wasn't capable of playing together. I can see them being better with a more pleasant locker room, or I can see the potential to sink to around the 5th seed.

gonna get pounded so hard their rectums will collapse

Attached: 1554859392482.png (1920x1080, 3.61M)

how much does money matter to the leonard gang when they left 90 million dollars on the table between the spurs and raptors walk-offs

>Last year the Celtics only won 49 games
That statement should answer your own inquiry, you can’t determine how a roster performs on paper. Otherwise the Celtics would have been 50-60 wins last year in my view

You are a danger to yourself and those around you. Please seek help before it's too late.

celtics will be the 1st seed

1. celtics
2. sixers
3. bucks

They literally have no shot at winning 50 games unless Hayward returns to form and Tatum progresses into an all-star. So, what I am saying is they have literally no shot at winning 50 games.

s1mmons is a bum m8.

Durant's shoe deal is 200 million, Lebron's is i don't even know probably half more than Durant's. That's generational money. Their grandkids could run for senator or governor with that amount of capital.

Generational talents get generational money. And if they can contend on top that? And do all that from their home sprawl? Somebody won and a lot of somebody elses lost.

It’s not about Kawhi getting paid, but the capacity to build a contender around him. Guys like Mills, Aldridge and 75 year old Pau Gasol making 60% of your cap space?

even if both those things happen, they're going to get dominated on the boards and in the paint all season long

Hi, I am retarded Brazilian and I am ok with expressing my retardation on a vietcong anime board disguised as a pedophile ring.

hes more concerned with being famous apparently. he doesnt take the game as seriously as some other people, he is good, but overhyped and overpaid, he needs to improve

did he sign his 100mil dollar shoe deal yet?

he left the cavs.

Too bad Durant is a nihilistic weirdo who won't have any children to leave an inheritance to.

/lameshit/ is that way --->

Kevin Durant is the Howard Hughes of the NBA

Why do we even bother playing out the season when this guy has all the answers?

to answer that question, just find out how much New Balance was offering over the competition.

raptors will be the 4 seed

The best active player in this league has been nursing his butthurt every season since the '16 season ended. Can Anthony Davis make him feel on the top of the world again, /nba/? Or is this really the end of his era, with so many upstarts no longer respecting him?

I am sick of hearing about the Celtics. They got to the ECF the same way shitty Eastern teams did in the early 2000s. They have been overhyped every year since 2016 and Danny Ainge has been painted as a golden god since the Nets trade. I am done talking about them and I am done listening to their delusional fanbase.

is this show any good?

i feel like im too intelligent for this general

Attached: iguodala2.jpg (396x594, 71K)

Silver needs to step in on the PG forcing his was out situation.

leonard wanted to go back to socal as far back as 2015. there's nothing you can do if that is what he wants. the raptors ad hoc built the perfect team around him and guaranteed him maximum money and pretty much free finals rides for the next few years, and he still balked.

i am absolutely not a fan of the mills/gasol/aldridge contracts but they ultimately never mattered.

Stop drafting good players then if you’re not in LA/NYC

>more pleasant locker room
>Gordon is still there to hog touches and minutes from Brown/Tatum and be the proverbial coaches' kid
>they replaced a NBA champion point guard with a dude who couldn't even make it to the East playoffs, while Smart/Brown/Tatum have been in the playoffs for majority of their career

i feel like people arent giving pg13 enough shit for this weak ass move

Because they might leave after you win a title with them?

What's funny is that, as snakey as it is, it's still 1000x better for OKC than if he had signed in LA in free agency last year

Holy shit, you're actually upset about this.

Attached: 1324412345727.png (433x582, 561K)

>boston giving up jaylen and tatum for adams and kevin love
my sides

Why doesn't the latest team who took on Parsons' contract not just take the contracts of Wall, Westbrick and Gordon for a million picks and some blowjobs when the gms all get together during the Sloan Analytics Con?

COusins and Durant have totally different physiques

Parsons is expiring in a year

Yeah, one has a man's body and the other is a 7'0 twink who stalks girls on instagram. Oh, and Cousins is two years younger and two years removed from his injury. Durant will be a homeless looking man by the time he returns to the NBA.

Holy shit how do you know Derrick White isn't already planning on going to Denver when the spurs once again want to backload his contract so they can keep paying Aldridge's pension and Derozen's therapist?

He also tore his quad three months ago

Who even took him? The other dudes will expire in a few years too. What does time matter to these dumping ground teams, they can just exult with their picks. Kiss their motherfucking picks you disrespectful slut.

why is no one going after jonas jerebko

Warriors are trading D'Angelo Russell what the hell??

Attached: 1445300467375.png (455x410, 41K)

the norrköping dolphins surely are

I wish D’lo would cut those dumb ass braids

Everybody should have known what Hayward's recovery time would look like. He had surgery in May, so they knew that he'd have to rehab during the season. Ideally the offseason gives him a chance to address some issues and get in form, or else it very quickly becomes more justified to cut his minutes way down. But he's on a max contract, and it was obvious that they'd need him in form for the postseason to have any chance at all.

But yeah, all of this depends on how Kemba performs in new circumstances. He's obviously got less raw talent than Kyrie and his age doesn't help his case on a long contract, but he just might be able to function with fewer touches. He'll also have an easier time playing at the faster tempo that the Celtics like, Kyrie had a tendency to slow the game down to his pace for better or worse.

Not to that say any of this is guaranteed or even likely, a lot has to go right for the celtics. Kemba might just be so used to carrying the entire load that he can't adjust, but at the very least he won't be a dick about it.

Why can’t Magic Johnson ever shut up?

Because he is a closet faggot with so much AIDS in his system that he literally turned is 250 pound son into an ass sucking Kim Kardashian.

id trade d'lo for jonathan isaac or aaron gordon in a heartbeat

his tweets are like the prawn crackers of NBA punditry. just thin air.

>Formula 1’s @LewisHamilton won his 4th straight race at the French Grand Prix. With 6 wins out of 8 already this season, he’s well on the way to becoming the GOAT of Formula 1!

>With the Mike Conley trade the Utah Jazz will have one of the most dynamic back courts in the NBA and be a force to be reckoned with in the western conference!

>Congratulations to the Toronto Raptors for winning the NBA World Championship! To Raptors ownership, GM Masai Ujiri, the coaches and the players led by MVP Kawhi Leonard and leader Kyle Lowry, congratulations!

you can't handle the power of giga nigga

Because he is a volume chucker who is too slow to keep guards in front of him in defense.

You mean, until LeBron left the East. LeBron cucked the playoff careers of literally everyone in the East for like 8 straight years.

he intentionally scared Kawhi away from the lakeshits with tell-all tattle tales of dysfunction and incest orgies between the rambises and busses, all to spite pelinka. the kicker is, kawhi knew magic was going to sabotage the lakers so he explicitly talked to magic first--and had that fact reported--so magic can take the fall for not landing kawhi, when kawhi always planned on fucking over lebron.

nah, not really, kawhi's an autistic simpleton who could never come up with that play. magic sabotaged the leonard deall for pelinka and rich paul all by himself.

i think the Magic would do it specially if fultz still broken

I ain’t gonna lie I was in fucking shambles earlier, but hearing about The potential Siakam and vanvleet trade and this is kinda making me feel him leaving was the best choice

torontosun.com/sports/basketball/nba/toronto-raptors/simmons-says-kawhi-wanted-to-be-part-player-part-gm

Attached: 1553760874930.jpg (1457x790, 197K)

You forgot LeBron.

Dallas objectively failed this offseason, $30m in cap in a deep FA period and all they can get is Seth Curry.

He sounds like a low level flunky working for Al Capone with that timeline recap.

Toronto Sun is that Demar-boo rag who kept on clowning on load management during the regular season, isn't it?

DeMar would've never been slandered by the Sun

The hero the Lakers deserve

Attached: GoZ.png (609x308, 198K)

There’s like zero playmaking among those guards sans Rando, kind of funny.

Mark Cuban is just an awful owner. He did the same thing during 2010 and the year Deron Willians was out there in free agency. He got absolutely shook by DeAndre Jordan and is too cucked to make a big free agent splash. He should step down as owner now that Dirk retired.

Devin Booker is better than most "mythical" NBA legends judging by his single historic game.

Good thing they have Lebron who is the greatest playmaker in the history of the NBa

A Finals victory is equivalent to a regular season loss?

Raptors. Thanks for putting into perspective how overrated the Clippers are, considering the recent Raptor championship team is one of the weaker championship teams in recent history.

Would Lonzo have shown his Jason Kidd potential if he spent year 3 with LeBro as a mentor?

Julie cash

Magic Johnson's son

who the fuck is up at dawn on a saturday?

No, that potential was never there

1) why do people hate rondo so much?
2) why do people hype Alex Caruso so much? I'm a Lakers fan (i.e. Lebron fan), but I can't wrap my head around this

>1) why do people hate rondo so much?

He was part of the 'no shooting' problem that hurt them last year. Not his fault, just bad roster construction.

>2) why do people hype Alex Caruso so much? I'm a Lakers fan (i.e. Lebron fan), but I can't wrap my head around this

Memery. At least, I think so. I can't really comprehend the thought process that goes into being a lakers fan, but I'd imagine in this case it starts with memeing to make the best out of a bad situation and morphed into genuine delusion.

Nets

>Lowry > Beverly
Yeah I guess however Beverley's defense is a fair bit better.

>Danny Green > Landry Shimet
Maybe.

>Pascal Siakam = Paul George
Nah man, George is better.

>Kawhi Leonard = Kawhi Leonard (though raptors kawhi might be better since desu I think his quad injury will just get worse over time not better)
Will be equal or better.

>Gasol/Ibaka >>> Zubac
Harrell is better than all of them.

>FVV > Lou Williams
No way man, Williams is a lot better.

Attached: 131170509320.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Watch Caruso the last month and a half. He was playing like Jeremy Lin out there. In fact, I could see him being the next Jeremy Lin.

Harrell is a total fucking meme who feasted off non centers. He reminds me of prime Kenneth Faried. The second that faggot goes up against a real center like Davis or Embiid he’s going to get smashed down hard.

I’m hungover as Fuck europoor. Wanna fight?

College
MBDTF
808s
Graduation
KSG
Pablo
Late Registration
Yeezus
ye
Throne

who the fuck cures a hangover by staring at the lightbulb in his fone instead of sleeping it off?

So in retrospect can we all agree that the draft was obviously rigged? Lakers out of nowhere get the number 4 pick, which is perfect for getting Anthony Davis and thus getting to milk the playoff Lebron + Lakers org cashcows for an extra year.
Silver doesn't give a fuck he made it so transparent.

Attached: 1481166734708.jpg (604x504, 39K)

>Nah man, George is better.
>PLAYOFF P BETTER THAN SPICY P
LMAO

*win 38 games with him

>FVV > Lou Williams

You don't even watch the games, right? Please say yes.

Attached: 1520135601364.jpg (1200x1200, 165K)

Yall got a pic of giannis, embiid, curry and now Lebron crying because of Kawhi?

It’s just annoying that Leonard has a year to make this decision, clearly did not like playing in Toronto because it truly is rare and perhaps unprecedented that a FMVP does not come back for at least one year to defend the title, and effectively fucked the Raptors out of pursuing any other free agent now forcing them into standing around with a whack of money and their dicks in their hands

Thing is, LA fans see Kawhi and shrug. Tornoto fans legit stalk Kawhi to his daughter's daycare. If y'all didn't creep him the fuck out by stalking him everywhere he goes and acting like autists by claiming winning a sports title is one of Canada's greatest achievements, he would've stayed. Also, blame your FO for fucking up the PG trade.

>thinking Kawhi, born and lived in a literal shithole, that saw his dad being murdered, will let soft entitled middle class bums gets on his head.
Get some fresh air and stop hating people for no reason.

Pelicans at the 8 spot