Ywn sign for Barcelona

>ywn sign for Barcelona
>ywn have gf

Attached: 6172C526-82CA-47D4-BBAB-DEDEDF5645CB.jpg (600x400, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/mikkykiemeney/?hl=nl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ywn sign for Barcelona
true
>ywn have gf
have sex, incel

cheer up salah, you'll have other chances to win trophies with Egypt

Attached: 1508621316520.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

How long until he breaks up with her for a hotter babe?

Join the Commonwealth, friend. Your football ability will improve and you'll get a gf. Look at RSA.

Would you rather sign for Barcelona, and never have a relationship with a female for the rest of your life

or

Find the love of your life, and never play for Barcelona or professional football for the rest of your life?

That's the real question, and i'd pick the latter

This couple is so european it made me want to eat a pretzel. Look at her jaw, WTF.

she looks like more of a man than him

>soccerfags

the former. Not being able to be a professional athlete is something I can never live with.

jaw mogged

t. low energy beta cuck
I can't remember how many losers that think like that I cucked with their girlfriends

How is this even a question? I take the money unless this is a tricky one and I can find the love of my life while getting 500k/week from United.

Seriously. They are like the picturesque NSDAP propaganda poster couple

But im sure theyre self hating cucks deep down

2nd, without thinking. Who wants to be a part of some gay sport lmao

That whore will get binned in a second after he goes out clubbing with nightlife chads Ter Stegen and Vidal

Whats her instagram

Took me a while to realise they're not a lesbian couple, genuinely thought this was a womens football thread.

instagram.com/mikkykiemeney/?hl=nl

Who is this player?

This, he can get a way better looking latina, this girl is a butterface ugh

The first one, I would be a bench warmer and be paid a million a year? Easy... I'd find love

>tfw no motivational dutch gf

Attached: Screenshot_20190707-102643_Instagram.jpg (1080x1829, 991K)

Attached: mfwnumber1.png (250x322, 99K)

To be this indoctrinated. Yikes.

jesus christ what is this godawful kit, what were barcelona thinking?

>we did it
bitch

De jong is a retard, never take pictures with your girlfriend during important signing or when you celebrate trophies, those pics will be tainted once you break up

Not understand what a supportive relationship is.
Feel bad for you, bro.

Attached: Yvette Mimieux 1962.jpg (500x664, 45K)

>head like a gamecube
they will separate within a year, frenkie can slay all the premium pucci he wants now

Into thinking effeminate men look like women?

jesus chris is his girlfriend a UPS box?

He wont get a motivational blowjob from a random thot thought

Couple of months I'd say.

>The desperation in her eyes knowing she has to compete with the top thots in Barcelona and even when she knows he's banging some 10/10s she has to act like it's nothing just to be able to stay with him and coast off of his success
Lmao

fucking cringe, what she do for a living besides riding the gravy train

lol nigga why would barcelona ever sign me? even if they did i would get released within a day and my contract would be shit anyway since im a literal who
so 2nd option easily, thanks for the free gf nerd

>"No, Frenkie, we are De Jong"
CW tier writing. Yikes

Attached: 1562102185456.png (1053x529, 695K)

am I the only one who thinks she is actually attractive?

Don't bro me, you fucking faggot

Kek she literally >we'd IRL

she's okay, definitely not below his punching weight either way
>b-b-but muh money
w/e

If you are a chinlet and want to save your kids from the same then she's fine. Or maybe she's a smooth seducer. Always take a good seducer over a prettier girl.

She is his high school sweetheart. They got together when they were 15. Both attended a special school for talented athletes, I believe she was doing well in field hockey. Anyway, Frenkie is pretty down to earth, I dont see him leaving her, he might cheat on her though.

Frenkie - soul
De Ligt -soulless