Is he going to be okay?

Bros.. Has anyone heard from him?

Attached: 1562475836292.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bzm504FHUJy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how bad must it be for him right now?

he'll literally never recover

dude should be 0-2 with 2 KO defeats in UFC

Word is he still doesn’t know what’s happening. They think it may have caused a stroke.

isn't this the point of this sport?. Whoever gets brain damage faster is winner?.

I mean, the CTE from Lawler was enough
after tonight his career is over

>imagine him being your father at this moment

Sad, embarrassed or disappointed?

proof?

Internal bleeding to the brain, coma incoming, it's what took my grandfather

Hopefully masvidal will take his wife for a concubine and adopt his daughters.

this shit is horrifying. I don't get why most people don't give a shit about the fighters. it's like putting animals in cages and letting them almost kill one each other. hell, I bet animals would be treated better, with veterinaries and shit.
funny how that shit is allowed by the government that claims to be "pro human rights" and shit.

The same thing happened to Brett Hart when Goldberg accidentally kicked him in the head. It caused a stroke and you can recover but it takes about 8 years for your motor skills to be normal.

Nobody is forced to enter the Octagon.
Wouldnt expect you to understand freedom, though

He is in induced coma right now.

Dana said in post-fight presser that everything came back negative so he's decent enough. Don't know exactly what they test for in terms of that.

I think he's implying that people are unconcerned that he may be permanently damaged. He's right. It's bizarre to see people permanently hurt over prize money. Grow up, libertyfag

Bullshit He’s going to need an MRI at a real hospital to determine how fucked up he is.

Decisions have consequences you absolute faggot

He's ok bro

Attached: 1562480595877.jpg (585x89, 10K)

Can we all agree that CM Punk can laugh at askren at this point?

The two cheap shots after the KO and people cheering for a serious injury is a consequence of entering a prize fight? America really is full of subhuman niggers now.

Also Crocop knocked out Fujita back in the day with a knee to his face when he shot at him

literally every fighter except mark hunt keeps punching after the KO

Despite what you see from the low-iq/spic posters here, i think most people are concerned for his health. (If they have a soul)
But this guy is trying to pretend like there are not medical professionals immediately next to the octagon for when shit like this happens. It's a bad metaphor and you're a faggot who cant take a joke.
These are grown men who can make their own decisions, and they all know the consequences.

>pro human rights
>any country, especially a western one
oh lord...i was once this naive to believe the us and europe were oh so altruistic

Eh, I'll concede to this post, user.

The white man is the devil. He is nephilim, fallen angel not from this world. See how easily one of g-ds little lambs disposed of this cumskin demon. Jorge is a true believer in Christ, Yahweh finnakoom. Where as Askren is a pale skinned demon ape that kills this planet with his filth. The day white people go extinct is the day we achieve world peace nigga.

The day white people go extinct is the day dark skinned people go back to living in huts made from their own shit. Know your place

>based dubs and gamesmanship

The user can't even larp as a black kike correctly. Any self-respecting member of the Synagogue of Satan would spell it "G-d."

SEETHING! You just can’t accept the fact that our time has passed. White boys lose whenever they go up against black g-ds. More and more white nephilim thots are being bred by true Kings not pretenders. Askrens wife may leave him soon. He might spiral into an uncontrollable depression and end up benoiting his entire family. Wouldn’t that shame faggot ass nigga?

found the boxing fan

Tl;dr we was kingz n sheet

Spoken like a faggot that never took down a sexy blond woman.

Attached: received_2209302722413531.jpg (2320x3088, 434K)

haha, cheap is cheap, user. Masdival should know since he flunked out of boxing and went into MMA.

Why was that Masdival or whatever his name is acting like such a nigger after the fight? I can't imagine Askren said anything all that bad to him.

>Masvidal was born and raised in Miami, to a Cuban father and Peruvian mother.

never had a chance

He is a nigger. This win will actually prove to be a bad thing for him. Now he thinks he's a god, and is going to step into his next fight overly-confident, like a nigger who won the lottery would. He'll be destroyed a couple times, dropped from the UFC, and never heard from again.

He didn't. My theory is that Masvidal was just hyping the fight by saying that he really hated Ben, and that the shit after the fight was just because he's a dick in real life regardless of whether he likes or hates someone.

Bret hart got the stroke from a biking accident, the Goldberg kick gave him a massive concussion which he ignored for a long time so it got really bad but after he retired he completely recovered from it. The biking accident completely ruined his life though

>this guy is trying to pretend like there are not medical professionals immediately next to the octagon for when shit like this happens
well, I guess that's my answer. I was wondering if there had some kind of medical support there at least. if they do, then it's OK, I guess.

obviously it's bullshit, but they will still claim to have a moral high ground

>live in America
>be poor as fuck
>fight other poor tards for money to survive
I bet you also think nobody is forced to work for minimum wage at amazon and piss into bottles
fucking retard

You know they agree to this, yes? Thet're not slave fighters.

The US is literally the richest country on the planet. We can delete any country we want to. Stay mad

That's right. People make the decision to work minimum wage because it is better than not working minimum wage and having no job.

That pissing in bottles in such nonsense. It was probably just one worker that was so abnormally slow that he had to piss in bottles to keep up. Or perhaps it was a worker incented with a bonus for more deliveries, who knows? All the media report on is just muh terrible conditions for workers without giving any context.

Lmao, seethe harder cuck.

> this level of cope
Askren is a can

Jorge is probably 85% European DNA

He's fine he went out clubbing, his brain
instagram.com/p/Bzm504FHUJy/

Not even close, why do white people always start claiming that successful nonwhites are white whenever its convenient for them? If Jorge wasnt an mma fighter and you saw him on the street youd call him a subhuman. None of us wants to be white, you're not the smartest, you're not the most athletic, other ethnicities also have better culture and better women.

Why don't you delete Russia then?
Oh no, you can only bully small countries.

Stay put, your time will come.

Attached: 1388235051-cb2035f0e18e7e725478c6b17b495057.jpg (960x640, 98K)

Lmao which quack doctor allowed this?

they're professional cagefighters my guy, they know the risk.

Assisted suicide is legal now

Common warehouse worker gets minimum wage, while Bezos net worth is 160 billion, this is perfectly ok in America.
Freedom = be a ruthless capitalist or suck dicks for breakfast.

When he woke up he didn't know where he was or what he was doing and there was no update on the situation

Lol, the Chinese alone could wipe out you subhumans. Maybe we should let the mongols loose again so they conquer and rape your population like last time

of course they agree, that's not my point.
I'll give you an analogy: F1 pilots agree to driving a car under risky circumstances (very high speeds, close contact to other cars and so on), yet F1 cars have evolved to provide high security to the drivers. so much, that they could and do crash against walls at high speeds, and barely anything happens.
see what I mean? even if pilots agree to taking the risks, that DOES NOT MEAN THEY SHOULD NOT TAKE MEASURES TO LIMIT THE RISK OF DYING WHEN RACING

Do you think he enjoys all of that wealth? It's not like he's spending all of that on hookers and prime cocaine. If he gets any enjoyment at all, it's in building up his company. And that's something that benefits everyone else.

Also, one person's wealth doesn't come at the expense of another. In fact the wealth of billionaires helps out lots of other people. Look at China. Lots of people there have become very wealthy and it's at the same time that the workers have moved out of poverty. That's the freedom that you decry.

Askren was being a cocky fuck hand waving the whole division after his absolute laughable “victory” in his UFC debut. He did bring up some personal shit about Masvidal, trying to be funny with the Cuban jokes and his personal life.

What pissed him off the most, imo, was the fact that Askren legitimately thought he was unbeatable after that pisspoor Lawler “victory” and just laughed at the division like he was above them. He talked shit on Toilet Till, Diaz, Thompson, Covington, and just looked past Masvidal. He isn’t above any of them.

>he went to a Cuban club

You ever been KO’d so hard you literally try to suck the dick of the guy who just KO’d you? Askren does.

Im a UPS driver all of us piss in bottles because breaking route is a pita

Dude, are you crying?

They go in there by free will, they know the risks

Tens of millions of white men died so that your single mother can suck BBC on holiday after she had a a dozen caprahinas.

They literally died for nothing, just to be shit on from the grave. I would take the prize money.

Seethe harder. You keep punching till the ref says stop or you're doing it wrong.

Assuming he handles his own twitter account then he's at least sort of conscious, he tweeted "well that sucked" after the fight.

Common worker gets minimum wage in rubles (which equals to like 10 cents in Europe), while Putin and his criminal friends net worths is in the billions, this is perfectly ok in Russia

At least they can afford to buy countries

am I rite?

Can't even ask for a rematch without getting shamed for refusing to rematch Lawler.

>Putin and his criminal friends net worths is in the billions
and you of course have proof for this statement

What happens if he doesn’t shoot in the first second like a retard? Does his chin hold up or does he get Till’d?

>talk shit about everyone
>get brutally heemed and clowned on
omg why did he do that. White people deserve better!!