Who can stop him?

Who can stop him?

Attached: Jon Jones.jpg (2703x3193, 822K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mTRmAhu08pA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Leave Jones to me

Attached: B50EC4BD-4D4C-4D73-9DF6-7888BC9182B2.png (460x700, 335K)

Evidently Thiago Santos.

*blocks your path*

Attached: 129_Ben_Askren.0.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Besides the Golden Snitch?

Attached: ROUNDTREE_JR_KHALIL_L.png (460x700, 390K)

Literally no one.

? If he wanted to kill santos he could have. Dude was on one leg but he played it safe as a way of respect

Didnt this dude die?

Too soon my man

>*steps over his dead body*

You're an idiot.

>h-he was only pretending to lose
?

Every heavyweight and most light-heavyweights

>implying he didn't force it to go the distance to make bank from betting

This.

Also Santos arguably beat him (and one judge even had it for him), on one fucking leg.

Stop being cucks.

Now we have to hear Joe Rogan talk about how great Jones is but this fight actually did more harm to his reputation.

GOMAD body

A majority of competent judges

thiago santos

>almost loose cause he was just pretending

thiago santos

Attached: amwsnkv2j1p11.png (462x811, 724K)

His shoulder tho

Attached: file.jpg (600x800, 63K)

Attached: francis-ngannou.jpg (1200x675, 73K)

Dude, those results were bullshit. I know it and you know it. Marreta won the fight, Jones didn't do shit. Favoritism is a bitch.

Attached: 1561879144384.jpg (720x705, 33K)

Why do assume Jones legs weren't hurt either? He couldn't even walk aftet and needed 2 people

jones literally tried to jump on thiago's knee in the lasts rounds but missed
we all know why he didn't go all in, he was scared of dem punches

Askren the first paraplegic MMA champ?

>he was scared of dem punches
>fighter knows opponent has stronger punches
>avoiding them is bad according to Yea Forums

Special UFC when?

He easily beat the shit out of the current heavyweight champion

well if the judges are rigged and he cant lose a fight he clearly lost 3-2

noone

Dana sucks his dick.

This COPE

A lhw with gsp skillset

Jones just fought a memeswinger, how would it go any differently for this one?

It wouldn't, he'd get picked apart

Attached: 1562326710832.webm (460x574, 1.47M)

He never fought him at HW, Jones is a roiding cheating nigger.

Yup, good ol' murder punches.

Not really. Do you think a guy who could takedown DC couldn't take down and smash Thiago Santos if he wanted to? I would understand if he had attempts that were stuffed but he didn't even attempt one takedown. Jon was just being a dick and/or had money on 5 rounds.

>cope
>when Jones won
Stop misusing words

He should have lost tonight. He fought like shit against a guy with one good knee. Absolutely pathetic. He literally, quite literally, had to be carried out of the ring.

>the result would be different in a different weight class

kill yourself

Attached: 1562330166837.webm (852x480, 2.81M)

Cope

he avoided so much he lost the fight (split the decision when you're the champion and dana's favourite? come on, now, he lost)

His leg was obviously hurt, too, as he left the octagon on one fucking leg. But it was just that - hurt. Due to Santos. Jones did not injure Santos' leg - he either landed on it funny himself or it was injured beforehand.

This man, on one fucking leg, used his unstable leg as a club to beat the fuck out of Jones' skinny east african legs.

If jones fights like this against Walker it's lights out.

Jones with no roids is a joke

That's because we saw, on live camera, a GIANT fucking welt form from being kicked over and over again. Santos stumble after MISSING a kick, showing he had a bad acl/knee. Jones was SHIT this fight.

Can I try? I want to experience martial arts.

Attached: 61779835_471503320274723_8196142534933882918_n.jpg (675x675, 35K)

Double Cheeseburger

>Jones did not injure Santos
Santos said it was jones though

Literally who can stop this BEAST?

Thiago with 2 legs ez

Jon prefers outclassing fighters in their preferred discipline

Ngannou is a heavier, stronger Dos Santos with more reach and possibly a stronger chin. Jones arguably just had a draw against Dos Santos.

Why doesn't he just juice hard every fight? He didn't pop this time and looked like shit. Next time he should juice harder so he'll be more domonant

>jones is a roider
>everyone else is clean though
imagine being this gullible

Attached: 1562425263150.jpg (916x910, 66K)

>Jones unlocks wrestling

Yeah, no rematch please. It will just be like the Gus saga all over again.

doesn't matter anyway, he fights Johnnie next and gets starched

Bro that’s the logic my girlfriend used on this fight and she rarely even watches UFC lmao

No replies to this based post.
Jones haters BTFO

and it's fucking arrogant and stupid. but i put most of the blame for his shit performance on his corner, who allowed him to believe he was comfortably winning and didn't give him any advice other than "no pressure. breathe."

Attached: F2BAD510-B4FC-4A25-B18D-C62E9EF79416.png (980x1125, 991K)

And Jones would be a heavier, stronger Jones, your argument is invalid you stupid hispanic loser

those lumpinee khalil legkicks against those twigs...

Fer sure. Errybody riding the Walker train now based on this fight. All the betting casuals will now think Bones is the underdog heading into that fight. Perception successfully managed.

>stupid
>when he won

Attached: IMG-20190513-WA0011.jpg (1334x750, 51K)

I think it was hubris. Jones is so confident he's going to win, he'll fight at a lackadaisical pace and sit back and pick his shots.

Francis is way stronger then Thiago, don't forget Thiago was a middleweight

Jones is not a natural heavyweight. He wouldn't have the size advantage Ngannou would have in that weight class. Use your tiny fucking brain.

We really not going to pretend Jones didn’t clear his division since his return a short time ago? (Also he’s been fighting a lot shittier, you might even say he’s clean.)
No champion has done that in recent memory since every champion runs from fights or injures themselves.

he barely won and coasting in such a close fight is stupid. many of the things he did in that fight were stupid.

If anyone watched til the end Jones had to be carried out of the ring on one leg with more help than Santos did. Shit was swollen and bruised badly.

Santos early leg shots really fucked up Jones and limited his ability to do much later in the fight. Makes sense why Jones couldn’t finish.

Still would have given it to santos 48-47. But fuck it. Rematch imminent.

Attached: A246308D-F9FC-4B34-B20C-698888B933E7.jpg (472x960, 96K)

santos isn't even remotely close to nigganou in terms of memeswinging power

Bones fights down to his competition and only fights enough to win, no matter what the win is. He's past the point in his career where he still has to make statement fights. The average poster here nowadays missed that peak of his career. He's the champ, anybody coming at him has to heem him to take his throne. Back in the day, even the casual posters knew this simple fight fact.

8/10 solid bait

I've been riding the walker train for at least a year now. He's just too big and goofy and explosive.

I could see him doing stupid shit and paying for it but I also see his stupid shit knocking Jones out and avoiding a decision.

Walker (and a Santos with a healthy knee) are the biggest tests.

UFC showed they are crooked as fuck because they showed Rogan’s highlight reel knee dislocation masturbation video and only Jones highlights.
Jones was only able to play the predator early in the fight because Santos actually controlled the narrative with consistency and missing all of Jones major shots.

The reason was everytime jones had him in trouble santos would start swinging wildly up against the cage. Of course jones ain’t going to stay there.

Romero

>X is just too Y for Jones
>surely this next contender is the one
bruh
heard it a million times
bring it. i wanna see bones pressed again. only way young dudes will glimpse his prime is when he's threatened. but i have no hype.

>bring it

You know you aren't the one fighting, and Jones' victories aren't your own?

>jones
>not a natural heavyweight

This might be the single stupidest post in Yea Forums history, both of his brothers are NFL giganiggers and the pictures of peak powerlifting roid-tier super saiyan Jones prove he's supposed to be a HW

Attached: 1562244583279.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>x is too big and goofy and explosive
you know Walker isn't fighting you or you aren't fighting Bones either? your adjectives are relative and can't even be scored. there's no points for explosiveness or goofiness. so bring it. bring the shit you talk on behalf of your boy. and when it isn't brung? i'll laff at u.

Jones is too small, even if hes a natural heavyweight
>he beat DC the heavyweight champ
>eye pokes

nope

Only heavyweight DC has the skillset to stop Jones.

close fight. fucking knee.

youtube.com/watch?v=mTRmAhu08pA

Attached: f374df71f83ddef8bf15da0760268d67.jpg (625x444, 103K)

ngannou has so many holes in his game that a match against jon jones at heavyweight wouldn't even be competitive.

No stop being obtuse you fucking retard. Jones looked outclassed, lost on one card, and the general feeling here is that he actually lost the fight but UFC bias pushed it in his favor, which looks bad for him and triggers subhuman Jones fanboys all over the board, which is why you're shitting up the board now with all your coping and cheap bait to try to deflect from the fact that Jones is a fraud.

Himself

Belfort came the closest and he was too big of a faggot to break his arm.