How the fuck do you MMA fans listen to this retard for every match?

How the fuck do you MMA fans listen to this retard for every match?

Attached: 12-joe-rogan.w700.h700[1].jpg (700x700, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE LOOK AT THE WAY HE MOVED HIS ACL IS DEFINITELY TORN, MAYBE A MENISCUS

DUDE RONDA CAN BEAT MALE FIGHTERS LMAO

I like how he says his opinion and then literally says its not his opinion

Reminder this faggot has been on trt for decades because he's a low test beta.
Reminder this cuck has an adult mixed-race daughter that isn't his.

i like how he has the most popular podcast in the world where he literally does nothing but sit there and act like a fucking retard

someone explain

>How the fuck do you MMA fans listen to this retard for every match?

I watch the PPVs on mute.

after him dick sucking jones for 5 rounds, hes a complete joke to me now

Rogan was a great commentator before he started trying to force narratives and resorted to screaming catch phrases.

you can hear now he makes some MMA-related comments, then just breaks into the OHH OHH OHH and HE'S HURT HE'S HURT and speculates about injuries. Fucking retard, isn't that what his podcast is like too?

How do I get this kind of body?

become a 50 year old roiding manlet

he loves sucking that roid babby cock so he only appeals to the bottom of the barrel of casualniggers

>listening to rogan complaining there's not enough calf kicks the whole night

if this is how bad he does what he's good at, how bad are his podcasts? how do people listen to 3 hours a day of this guy

there's no one better at his job

>Reminder this cuck has an adult mixed-race daughter that isn't his.
so...he's a good dad?

Attached: `3.jpg (118x115, 2K)

>Yea Forums used to love JRE 3-4 years ago
>it became more and more popular and now everyone is shitting on him
Never change, bums

Attached: cte_flashbacks.webm (720x405, 746K)

Because he's better than the retard who would take his place?

>a fucking cuck worshipping leaf

I'm loving this Rogan hate thread. Goldie sucked too. We're past the TIME TO END THIS SUFFERING era. The only old school person they should keep on staff is Bruce Buffer. Anik and Felder are the commentary A-Team as far as I'm concerned.

Manlets have such weirdly proportioned bodies

Anonymous Tue 18 Jun 2019 13:33:38 No.116823812 ViewReport
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN

SHROOMTECH

KRILL & MCT OIL

PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

>DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

Attached: 1530138448731.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Have you ever smoked dmt?

what's his problem??

Attached: the joe rogan experience.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

I actually don't mind him as a UFC commentator. He's very knowledgeable of both moves and the fighter's career histories. The JRE is fucking garbage though and cringe af.

Don't even get me started on the fact that he thinks he's a standup comic.

Cuz he was actually fresh for a while.

mma fans are bottom of the barrel

>He's very knowledgeable
hahahAHAHAAHahahahaHAhAhaahahahaha

>hahahAHAHAAHahahahaHAhAhaahahahaha
Not an argument.

Okay then, he's not knowledgeable at all.

uh oh you hit a nerve with this leaf

Attached: soy tears.jpg (233x217, 9K)

t.ex commie armchair expert

He is though. He has a long history of martial arts himself both as a fan and as a participant.

this retard calls 'world class' any shitty crossfitter that fights in the ufc
no need for more arguments

USA USA USA

>not after saying honda housey being a once in human history talent

It's actually hit or miss because Joe is relatively uninteresting, and speaks like drug addict. The quality of the episode depends entirely on how interesting his guest is.

Well he's dick sucked Jones for the last several years so I don't where you've been. He always ranks Jones as the greatest fighter in the history the sport. Listening to him is like nails on a chalkboard.

He's a glownigger

Damn watching that aspie get knee to face was great

god damn americans on this board are fucking retards kys

>when people try to tell you how intelligent of a podcast JRE is

Attached: 1429148469034.jpg (387x309, 13K)

OH HE'S HURT MIKE

you and I both know joe has gotten incrementally more gay with each passing minute
When he's 60 he'll be Elton John

Go to the swedecuck board. Oh, right it doesn't exist. Neither should you.

I only thank this place for introducing me to Rogan outside fear factor because I got to find out who Joey Diaz was. His podcasts are funnier because they all are based on degenerate past experiences on his life in Joisey.

>midget
>short arms
this faggot must be a riot inside elevators

Yeah he's an informed voice in commentary.
His show and his attempts at standup let you know that he's just that smart, funny chill dude at the factory who makes people laugh on the lunchbreak. He belongs on a milk-crate somewhere, talking about wacky shit to the other guys on shift.

>he actually believes Joey diaz' retarded cokehead pussy eating hijinx stories

because Yea Forums is contrarian to the core and opposes anything mainstream

Joey Diaz is a bullshit artist. He lies everytime he opens his mouth.

>Joey Diaz is a bullshit artist.
and you are a bitch.

that doesnt mean it isnt funny

He explains the ground part of the fights very well. It's just that that part of the game is at an ebb right now, so there's less for him to do than there used to be.

Anyone try watching Wimbledon? The coverage was atrocious. I don’t think they mentioned a single thing about their playstyle, it was all about “confidence” and “coolness” and arbitrary shit that happened off the court.

Made Rog Dog look like a professional

The only people more retarded than Schaub-knobs are Diaz fans lmao

If Joe kicked any of you low test onions boys in the chest you would crumble to pieces and die.

I don't give a shit if they are real or not, they are hilarious you fucking momos.

Name one active MMA fighter with a higher kick force than Joe Rogan.

*throws glancing blow that barely connects*
OH THAT HURT HIM OHHHH!

All of Rogans friends are unfunny.

No. You only find Diaz hilarious because you're a moron.

Joe Rogan is unironically a top 10 American intellectual of his generation

Rogan is literally the tallest manlet

It's well known among mma fans that Rogan has been shit for a while, also that the 3 man commentary crews are retarded. I like DC on color and he also has the credentials.

Rogan's one of the best. Do you fags even watch other organisations? They're TRASH
Lurk moar faggots

you have to be 18 to post here

He only commentaries for the PPV's that take place in the U.S, so that's only around 9 cards a year

I hate that "OOooohhh" noise that he makes constantly now. I swear it only started recently, or at least only became so feminine recently. I honestly used to love him but he's started to grate on my nerves lately