The Mayweather of UFC

>the Mayweather of UFC
Only high IQ intellectuals enjoyed tonights fight

Attached: 82fb51b6-09d5-43a0-84b9-d17c485f4c3b-AP19186687941347-JonJones.jpg (3003x1680, 295K)

jones can KO and doesn't fight bums 90% of the time.

Based.
t. high IQ intellectual

He played the game like a late-career GSP.

But damn, did you see Jones limping away? Being carried by his trainers... damn. If that knee didn't give away, what if he kept chopping away at that leg?

Except Jones is actually the GOAT

>jones can KO and doesn't fight bums 90% of the time.
You know, like I said before, at the end of the day, it's a process, and I dedicated myself to the sport of boxing. I dedicated myself to my craft. To the sport of boxing. 19 years a world champion. You know, I'm truly blessed. My team, they did a tremendous job, you know, Al Haymon, I gotta thank Al Haymon, my uncle Roger, my father, they did a tremendous job. I gotta thank God.

Like I said before, the Money Team is a movement, and Mayweather Promotions are the past, present and future of boxing. When you talk boxing, you talking Floyd Mayweather. Conor Magrayga? That's his name right? Maygrega? name carries no weight. He doesn't sell PPV. Come back to me when you make $250 Million in the sport of boxing in one night. Like I said before, it's a process, and the Money Team is going on to better things.

Hard work and dedication, I'm truly blessed, thank you

mayweather never popped for roids

Jones heems niggas though and has never ducked a fight in his life

Too bad he roids

I've done fights just like that, against someone I have a reach and speed advantage on but cannot really match in strength.
They are very technical fights, but they are not interesting to watch. You gotta play a hit and run style game.

nobody cares about the times you've fought your mom

>split decision a one-legged welterweight
thats the goat right there

in many ways, Jones, GSP, and Mayweather are the same. the reason they are the best is cause they are smart and physically talented and skilled

shoo shoo jew the hexagram will never defeat the Lord

Fucking kek

Based Jones is my favourite fighter

t. 136 IQ

You joke but my mother is 6'5" weighs 200lbs and runs a 4.3 second 40.
You take a match against her.

Attached: 1542460682283.jpg (592x887, 110K)

What game?

IRL.
Some people actually play sports on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1558949444131.jpg (1357x960, 140K)

Yeah and just imagine if Askren didn't die. What a shame.

>this

Santos performed incredibly well. Maybe he survived Jones and excelled because he was fighting in a very tactical survival mode because his knee was dislocating repeatedly. He literally evaded all of Jones major shots.

but only money may is truly undefeated. such a specimen. he can fuck my wife.

Lol no they don't, otherwise they'd talk to real people about sports

If he were mayweather he’d just wrestlefuck the division to death like GSP but better. Jones is jones.

>6'5" weighs 200lbs
So she's a skellington?

incorrect. he unironically ducked chael when hendo pulled out

khabib is the floyd of mma

His fight was dogshit. He was up against an injured guy 80% of the fight yet still didn't even attempt to dominate him.

>this is a brainlet swiss
Jones knew that guy hits way too hard to try take him on directly, you would know too if you actually watched it.

mayweather had competition, Jones is fighting in a weak era of over-hyped bums

>Jones is fighting in a weak era of over-hyped bums
He still took down the real ones before, just now shit is trash.

You mean Jones wasn’t on a cycle.

Did you watch his last two fights? Both five round snooze fests. Jon has only KOed DC's fat ass fr.

I thought he lost his last fight

Jones isn't 5'6"