*kills your card*

*kills your card*

Attached: ea50d777-ccbb-4bb1-9a14-42f6e71b1345-GettyImages-1075817462.jpg (3001x1680, 227K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FDEkXEcqaw
youtube.com/watch?v=p6mDUZmtF-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

le redditor tears

He seems like a good dude. His opponents weakness was obvious but he didn't exploit it.

What a fraud

*wins*

Fully mobile Santos heems Jones

Attached: Marreta.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I think I may be done with this semen slurping sports, lads. Been a UFC fan since the very beginning but the judging has been horrific as of late. Santos won with one leg.

most unlikable MMA personality ever?

Attached: tito.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

Who the fuck cares about sportsmanship? I want to see heems you fucking queer.

Based fucking Jones once again dabbing on cazzies and SEETHING redditors

all I saw is that Thiago Santos looked fucking based

Jones is too long and his striking defense is too good, literally can’t land clean on him. The only way to beat him is to grind him out, it will take a better wrestler than Cormier to beat him.

Fuckin' stupid faggot

Based and Bonespilled

Attached: 1562021882090.jpg (763x494, 129K)

This

He didnt do shit that whole 5th round retard, Jon had double the strikes in that last round

pretty much. It's nice to know that HEEM day is not some urban legend

You had a night of them.

>mutts say football is boring
>but watching 2 men walk around a circle for an hour while trading small blows 1% of the time and the remaining 99% is literally just standing still in front of each other doing faints is entertaining
the absolute state of american "sports". this was the most semen slurping piece of shit ive ever seen in my entire life

>everyone talking about santos fighting on a bad leg
>not mentioning that jon beat him on a bad leg

stay mad at successful people you troglodytes

Santos unironically had rounds 1 2 and 5

Santos, as game as he his, didn’t win. Jones clipped him mutiple times. Kinda wonder why jones didn’t start pressuring more in the 4th-5th since everytime he did santos got rocked.

LOL Jon outlanded him 15-9 and Marreta bonked Jon’s head around multiple times and whipped him to the body while Jon poked an injured man

>being this delusional
Santos dominated the 5th round landing all strikes with any power behind them

I feel like people who hated that fight don't know what leg kicks feel like. I was on the edge of my seat.

you've never trained martial arts in your life you dumb faggot. Trained fighters arent going to go at it like rock em sock em robots, it's technical sometimes. Go back to watching skinny pussy manlets kick a ball around for an hour

santos didnt get rocked once the entire fight

most the fighters aren't even American you fucking retard

He didn’t land anything aside from a few kicks. Jones never let him get a clean shot.

Yes he did

hahahaha shut up portugal. i'm not even aware of a reason your country even exists? aren't you just spain's nigger cousin? hahahahaah what a pathetic little country of faggots. lmfao

hahahaha portugal? fucking portugal??? hahahahahahahahhahaha

Did you miss the elbow that floored him in the 3rd? Or that superman punch in the 4th?

And all the momentum was instantly killed by the main event.

Everytime Jones really tried to step with big punches Santos would flurry and Jon would run away. Jones is too smart to try to swang with a guy like Santos

thiago gave jon jones a bad leg by his own merit

People forgetting that jones dropped santos with an elbow

True. If he really wanted he could’ve wrecked santos’ knee but didn’t.

Have you ever watched two untrained fucks fight in the street? Shits cringe as fuck

>Double strikes
>Unironically counting jon touching his toes to santo's legs from as far away as possible

Attached: 1516252399059.png (327x335, 220K)

those strikes literally had no effect on him tho
he didnt even get stunned they just were good shots ya dumb faggots

>technical
its just a dude that is tall as fuck fighting a typical slow and powerful striker manlet and not letting him reach him for hours. theres nothing artistic or special about this shit everyone knew the jones would win specially taking the safe semen slurping way out to victory.
kimbo slice street fights were 100 times more entertaining than this fight

You're the worst lusophone country limp wrist faggot.

if you dont care about the sport why are you here shitting your pants and crying like a baby? embarrassing. its obvious you have no fucking clue what you're on about but here you are talking like a fat fucking cunt.

smells pretty casual in here

Hmm yes, like how everytime jones checked santos kick he buckled.

He got dropped dumbass from an elbow strike to the temple. And immediately ran to the opposite side of the cage after it

BASED. Thanks, dad. UFC is shit nowadays, I wish I lived in a parallel reality where Pancrase and Pride were still going. Thank God bareknuckle boxing is now legal.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FDEkXEcqaw
youtube.com/watch?v=p6mDUZmtF-E

Attached: 1562157802526.jpg (750x548, 87K)

Imagine being so stupid that you believe the strikes are significant and damaging based solely on if joe rogan goes "OHHHH!"

lose weight
have sex

fucking faggot making the rest of us look bad

imagine being such a blind faggot leaf you actually think Santos didn't land bigger in rd 5 and for most the fight for that matter. All you watch is pussy ass hocky fights anyway just stfu faggot

Cause he didn’t . That headkick hit jones’ forearm and the punch didn’t land.

what in the actual fuck does heem mean, I'm a crossboard tourist who only visit for big sport events

See you mext saturday faggot

Lol seething redditor go to bed

only because moortuguese men cant fight
cringe

Ngannou has the length and power to murder Jones

BONES BONES
THE MERCIFUL

>AND NOW THEY LOVE HIM FOR HIS MERCY

him sleepy, heem is just another way to say KO.

I thank you for asking.
I thank you for answering.

mmmmm reddit tears

Attached: You are so mad right now.png (420x474, 114K)