Yfw bee society is literally just thousands of incels working all day and night with the hope of banging one woman

yfw bee society is literally just thousands of incels working all day and night with the hope of banging one woman

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/176181706
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK white people

Better than a 78 year old reality TV star...

Attached: bobo.jpg (960x456, 89K)

A billionaire. He's a billionaire, I don't know if you know that. But apparently your people were happy to hand over your country to a community planner because he was a nigger lmfao and lost all your jobs to mexico and SEA

fucking lol

The guilt with you faggots is unbelievable.

Is he, though? I know he says he is, but then again he lies about everything.

He's too much of a weenie to let us see his taxes despite promising to do so so I highly doubt it

COPE

In the land of stupidity the biggest retard is king

unpatriotic dogs like you should be treated like traitors and executed

Le god emperor

Not every board is as stupid as /pol/

>everyone who doesn't knob-gobble our diddler president is unpatriotic

And just as soon as mommy let's you have your butterfly knife back, you can try me faggot

Things are worse for low status women. Ugly men can compensate by having money or a good personality.

This is why discussion is impossible. Guys like this are so profoundly uneducated it would take years of reeducation before even a mere conversation regarding politics and economy could occur

and these people vote all throughout the world. it's terrifying

FEED NANA

>I can't hold a discussion with people who don't share my exact worldview
I think you might be a part of the problem

That's clearly not what I'm saying. To reduce the complexity of immigration and the job market to his statements clearly shows his idiocy.

Your assumption is equally retarded. It's like trying to discuss graduate level science with an middle schooler. It doesn't make sense to do such a thing, the middle schooler clearly lacks the foundational knowledge to even engage the conversation

>implying it's possible to have a worthwhile discussion with a bunch of Forrest Gumps

based

SHE'S MY PRESIDENT

>horsegums

no thanks

>he has lots of money, he must be a good world leader

Attached: beholdthefaceofpol.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

>a billionaire
he inherited wealth from his slumlord dad, he'd be working arbys and on oxy in a trailer park if he wasn't born into money

Yea, oprah and beyonce are in the poor house, I better give them a hand out and and a helping hand.

are you retarded?

He said low status, they are women of color, and females.

They must have the cards stacked against them in this trumpstopian world we live in, I can't even imagine what thie lr live of torture must be like every day under this world of agony.

reminder that trump raped a 13-year-old girl that was served up to him by jeffrey epstein (you're about to see that name in the news a lot)

vimeo.com/176181706

she better than another law school hack that jumped straight to politician i guess. can't remember the last time a democrat of note didn't do this since jimmy carter

the party of diversity is nothing but a bunch of lawyers with different skin tones

what are you even arguing? that they are "low status" because they are black women, their wealth doesn't matter, so the govt. would give them money with libs in charge, or that since these two black women out of 10+ million are filthy rich, all of them can be? either way, you're be retarded.

i dont give a fuck if beyonce is the color green bitch makes more money than anyone here will ever see in her lifetime so forgive me for not lending out a hand to this struggling soul sista

no one is advocating for the government to give Beyonce or Oprah handouts, you deranged autist

>I can't explain my views so I'll just call everyone else stupid
If you're going to speak at all, at least put some effort into it.

You don't know shit. You took a long time to say "everyone stupid but me" congrats

No he didn't.

black women shouldn't get a single penny period based on their skin color, nobody should
the only handout you should get from the government is a slap in the face for whining too much

its runaround big word speak amounting to nothing but personal attacks to cover up for the intellectual bankruptcy inside. leftists are great at it

You're a faggot

Pay your reperations, goy.

Your a faggot

Fags

hey cletus your sister is waiting to get fucked she already huffed all the gasoline and heroin and is in prime mode don't wanna keep her waiting anymore do ya? you might miss the nascar trumpy

nah big boy taxes are way too complicated for wagecuck/neets to understand and the media will simplify and take something out of context no matter what even if the shit was run through 1000 accountants. then the mouthbreathing lemmings will think it's like their 1040ez and semen slurp whatever the media presents

Which sport is this?

calm down you might give yourself a heart attack with all that furious typing trumpy
lay off the mcdonalds

>You're a faggot
I'll never recover from this.

Attached: jesseeisenburg.jpg (126x126, 1K)

So this...this is the power of conservative arguments. Can't handle all this logic & reason

Attached: 1543117167721s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>liberal shitposts empty personal attacks
>conservative is suppose to come up with with some logical scientific expose on why they are wrong
>just shitposts back instead
>heh you dumb cousin fucker

Can you translate this into English please? I don't speak retard.

You don't seem to understand why your country was established and what makes it so great.
Which is sad.

Attached: Trump.jpg (720x480, 36K)

Senile president of a third-world, second-rate nation.

Good job, America

The bees have more dignity; the workers are also female instead of being thirsty white knights.

I get why she triggers conservatives, but do you enjoy being governed by people like pic related who obviously are corporate shills and don't give a shit about the interests of 'regular people'?

Attached: 1546700833086.png (2290x1322, 3.25M)

She's literally going to lose her seat next election and be an afterthought in politics. She has around a 20% approval rate in her district because she ignores the fuck out of them so she can take pictures pretending to cry next to parking lots and give sassy 1-liners to the national press. The majority of people in her district wanted Amazon to move in there and she denied it because "muh big business bad" and then went on TV acting like she saved the world while the actual people it effects were pissed.

who is she