I never got to see Ronaldo (BR) play pre-knee-injury. How does Mbappe compare?

I never got to see Ronaldo (BR) play pre-knee-injury. How does Mbappe compare?

Attached: 1540764329372.jpg (510x579, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYxcgWrXX3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WOZ7GuTY8bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not as good but definitely as close as there's been since. Ronaldo was totally mesmerizing with his runs and was an excellent finisher.

Not even close, Ronaldo's pace was perfect, that's why he his dribbling was amazing, also had a good balance on weight-height to win the body contact battles. Mbappe just run fast, average shoot and average skills.

Let's say Mbappe= Di Maria / Ronaldo=Suarez

youtube.com/watch?v=uYxcgWrXX3Y

Mbappe is better. Defending was shit during Ronaldo's time.

I wouldn't say Mbappe is average or "just fast". He's arguably the best 20 year old forward since R9. That's not average.

Mbappe is a lot better
Player used to be shit 20 years ago

>tf
>tp
You’re embarrassing us

There's something to this. I was just watching some videos of Ronaldo's runs and he's dribbling through whole teams. These days I feel like someone would just tackle him and take the foul even if they couldn't put a clean tackle on him. Also, defenders are a lot faster now. Slow defenders like Pique are becoming rarer.

Peak football right here lads

Yeah, I'm pretty sure dribbling Gattuso is a lot easier than dribbling those french teams' defense lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=WOZ7GuTY8bY

I'm not saying Mbappe is as good as Ronaldo, I don't think he his. But Mbappe scores at every level and every competition he plays in.
Also, Ronaldo played in the Eredivise for 2 years.
The 2019 Ligue 1 defenders are a lot faster than the 1999 Italian defenders.

>defending was shit
>playing against Maldini
I legitimately hope you die

Why do you think players run faster now than 20 years ago?

Doping was at his prime in Italy during these days, defenders or whoever on the field were not slow at all you zoomer

Ronaldo was the anti-murderball rhinoceros type of player. Mbappe is just an ostrich running into space.

Mbappe is not as good as prime Ronaldo, but is better than same-aged equivalent, and post knee injury by a fair amount.

All said and done, if he stays on this trajectory Mbappe will have a much better career, and maybe an equivalent peak if he goes to Madrid or something.

@94039009
shit bait

Mbappe is not on that level.

Serie A was the best league in the world and hyper defensive

Prime R9 (Barca+Inter before injuries) was the best player I've ever seen in my life. I don't think it's even up for debate

Memebraap is nowhere near Ronaldos level. Look at that performance against Utd in the CL this year.

Not usually into blacked stuff but the thought of being Mbappes white girlfriend tonight is just too hot for me not to masturbate to. Think about the following

1. Mbappe is only 20
2. He is in peak shape phsycially
3. He has just dominated a world cup match, against Messi's Argentina
4. He is getting paid millions every year so can afford any hotel room
5. He is abroad in a foreign country and probably hasn't fucked since the start of the tournament
6. He is FRENCH and French men are amazing lovers, even the white ones
7. His dad is Cameroonian, they were oppressed by white French
8. His mum is Algerian, they were oppressed by white French
9. His name is Kylian, which must sound incredible to hear screamed in French by a woman
10. His girlfriend is much shorter than him
11. He is in one of the most racist countries in the world
12. He is probably getting hit on daily by russian girls and is horny as fuck
13. He has dominated the GOAT and tonight he will dominate another animal (his pig gf)
14. He has been playing with Giroud, considered one of the worlds sexiest players, and must want to show his gf that a black man is sexier
15. Seeing all of the waving tricolour flags (blue, white and red) probably reminds him of a blue condom in his white girlfriends red pussy (on his black dick) and is making him horny
16. The stadium billboards are for Qatar Airways, and this reminds him of the 2022 world cup which might end up boycotted, so he knows he might never get another chance to fuck his hot white gf after a world cup game
17. 30,000 Argies must have been shouting racial abuse at him all game so he wants racial revenge, and revenge is a dish best served on a white plate with black meat
18. The French national anthem is 'La Marsaillaise' which sounds like 'La Mayonnaise', Mayonnaise is white and he will want some of that
19. The game is ending in a brawl, which raises test

Jesus he will DESTROY her

Why don't you guys provide information about how many goals Ronaldo scored while playing vs those iconic defenders?
Apart from being dogs who would make sure the opposite offence had a hard time, the defending tactics were non existent until 2000s.

I miss him. Why can't you find guys like him anymore ?Just Gaymar and Pootinho.

Ican't tell what's bait and what isn't anymore.

>the macron voter

yes you like cocks we got it

>the defending tactics were non existent until 2000s.
Sure thing boss
It's another episode of "modern football started when I got into it"

Solide pâte

>Defending was shit during Ronaldo's time.
>Playing against Thuram, Desailly, Nesta, Maldini, Puyol, Stam, Ferdinand, Terry...

This is why USA will never be a Football country.

Attached: medel_vs_messi.gif (480x250, 1.27M)

This is peak french posting

those were rough defenders, not very athletic ones

>18. The French national anthem is 'La Marsaillaise' which sounds like 'La Mayonnaise', Mayonnaise is white and he will want some of that
wonderful

This desu. And btw Messi and CR are passing by those modern defenders like they're nothing on a regular basis. That was Ronaldo's level when he was young - Messi and CR. Maybe Mbappe will be there one day but he isn't yet.

>How does Mbappe compare?
he's shit compared to him, not even half the player
anybody that disagrees didn't see prime good ronaldo

Nope

Mbappe is 1,78m
Ronaldo 1,84m

just found out this

Mbappe is overrated af. The guy has very few technical skills and a bad finishing. The only reason he scores a lot is because he plays in farmer league.

thank god he had exceptional finishing at the world cup right?

okay, which one of you fucks commented this
>the thing with ronaldo is that, over his career, he played way deep into his comfort zone. he was never willing to be up for the challenges to prove he was the best. after his season on barca, he refused to join the premier league, the best league at the time. instead, he joined the serie a, a league of farmers filled with amateurs. during his time with inter, he disn't manage to be an impactful player, as he only won the champions league and the italian cup. he was very unidimensional, his only skill was scoring tap ins and headers like a penalty hunter. when he didn't play alongside top players like stoichkov and ronaldinho, he fought (wtf?). therefore, he really wasn't a good player.

Attached: IMG_20190707_073705.jpg (1080x1170, 330K)

you are a fucking dullard

Now that's good bait.

The kid nearly got as many CL goals as Di Maria

He doesn't compare, at all.

idk has he fucked some trannies yet

Even the white players are faster.

Boomer, actually. I watched football back then. The game is much faster now. Guys like Bale would have eaten those defenders' lunch.

to be fair that's why it's dumb to have an ultimate goat, sport don't have one goat, eras have goats

lel

that's actually quite good

anyone who thinks mbappe is just a fast runner has a underdeveloped brain

the GOAT

anyone who disputes it is an idiot

>Guys like Bale would have eaten those defenders' lunch.
Do you people realize how retarded this comparison sounds? Teleporting a player from this age to a player who played with different coaching, fitness level, medical staff etc. Genius

>Do you people realize how retarded this comparison sounds?

No they don't which is why you have to explain it to them over and over again. Also the fact 90s defenders, for a number of them, were still playing a decade later when modern football was already developping, Javier Zanetti didn't have a hard time adapting did he.

Based baiting yank

Yep. Also training methods are much more advanced today, forgot to mention that. Those are external factors that you don't have control over. The best players of their respective eras would still most likely be the best if they were born in another time. Imagine Cruyff playing under Guardiola and his Barca. He would boss the pitch

I'm not teleporting players, I'm recontextualizing the OPs question.
The only fair comparison is to compare 20 year old Mbappe to every other 20 year old thats played in the modern game. And if you do that, he's ahead of everyone. Of course we have to wait to see how his career plays out.

>Defending was shit
nowadays if someone touches the attacker in the penalty area and he falls it's literally always a pen because of VAR
I miss before VAR era, Games back then did not always end with a penalty

Attached: 178543215532.jpg (3264x2448, 1.05M)

When does "modern" start? Was Messi at 20 year old playing in the modern game?

This but I don't agree with the comparison.
Even as a Milan customer, Ronaldo is one of my favorite players and it hurt to see him got injured at Inter.

Modern football start after the last WC won by your country

post the hd version please.

He's not better than Messi and Cristiano at 20

>also had a good balance on weight-height to win the body contact battles.
And then the retards at Inter had to fuck everything up with roids. That's why his knees went. He became too heavy for his playstyle.

>When does "modern" start?
The game is always changing so until we reach consensus for the sake of this discussion just pick a year. If we go back to 20 year old Messi that puts us at 2007-ish.
20 year old Mbappe is better than 20 year old Messi. But Messi kept improving beyond 20 until 25-26 he had reached sustained heights the likes of which nobody had ever seen. We can only speculate on what Mbappe will have accomplished in 5 years time but I doubt he will reach that.

Mbappe has shit ball control. There's no comparison

>20 year old Mbappe is better than 20 year old Messi.
just stop talking burger boy

Attached: DmuUGOPXoAA5Mpz.jpg (1650x1200, 195K)

Attached: D8zXawqXkAAtAmw.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

And before you say >Ligue 1, If you're going to put Mbappe in the EPL, you have to put him or City on Liverpool. If you put him in La Liga you have to put him on Real or Barca.

If the goals are your measure then fine, it's easy to compile the list of goals and age until scored x goals, and determine the best players. But I don't think many people will agree with your rankings. Messi was scoring hattricks against Real before the age of 20 and doing same magic all over the field that he continued until this day.

wow some meaningless stat, you've convinced me

mmm I bet she screams in ecstacy as he pounds her with his BBC. hot

>Not as good but definitely as close as there's been since
You're out of your fucking mind. Young Ronaldo was the perfect combination of strength, power, speed, technique and dribbling ability. Mbappe doesn't have half the dribbling skills Ronaldo had.

Americans and their football opinions.
Its like a child in a grownups conversation

>faggots who never saw a single game live of good ronaldo and have barely seen any full games of mbashit
>'yeah, he's so similar to him, the best 9 since then'
listen kiddos, mbappe is not much more than a speedy mong while good ronaldo was a one man army total player

Attached: Zionism.png (887x1023, 30K)

I'm sorry, your flag doesn't allow you to have opinions on the matter. Please lose weight then kill yourselves.

I’d bop the future Mrs M’Bappe

Also imagine 100 years from now all the 1/8 black white guys in france with names like Francios N’Gando and Luc Ngubu just cause their great-great grandfather born in 2005 was African. Those kids will be 1/4 black. Have you seen Blake Griffin’s 1/4 black kid?

Attached: E522A024-0D43-463E-98CC-AEDD18B79AE6.png (396x544, 315K)

This is excellent b8

You want to compare world cup finals goals before the age of 20?
Everything you compare has to be only up to 20 years old.

>Only Americans rate Mbappe
Forced meme mentality

Ok so this discussion about defenders, we can say pele was the true goat?

Based Muttoid checker.

We can have our own opinions. I don't think we can have a unanimous consensus across all eras. For me, I rate Pele above everyone else. He's the biggest icon the sport has.

1996 fit Ronaldo in Barcelona was superior to everything you can think of. Comparing with Mbappe is a bad joke
That Ronaldo would pass through 6 players like it was nothing. And not only he would that often but he still managed to score goals even if started his plays from the mid ALONE. Italy fucked his knees, but even after getting fat with the knees destroyed he managed to score loads of goals in Real for years.

If Ronaldo's knees hadn't exploded he'd have gone on to be the undisputed GOAT. Even with exploded knees he won >us a World Cup. Mbappé doesn't even compare.

Attached: 0-2.jpg (680x453, 43K)

>Francios N’Gando & Luc Ngubu

Is Blake's mongrel considered black in the US?

Attached: AYY.jpg (450x450, 38K)

The real redpill is that Ronaldo was better at Madrid than he was at Inter.

>People insist on comparing Ronaldo's entire career to 20 year old Mbappe

well OP was not specific about what he wanted, and Mbappe still has to perform

Nice bait

nothing to do with it. No player today has a similar style to Ronaldo.

He was pretty fast like Mbappe, better at dribbling, Ronaldo always had that shining factor to score a lot of goals (the ball finds him somehow) and also to score in important matches, something like Cristiano Ronaldo also has but Mbappe so far doesn't. Imagine Mbappe + Cristiano Ronaldo and you have the fat Ronaldo, there are others factors too, but this is the main factor IMO.
But Mbappe is young and can still become a goal man and improve his dribbling.

1993, anything before 93 is farmer's level.

>He is FRENCH
He's a nigger, user