How badly are we going to rape the gringos tomorrow with our B team? Pathetic fat cucks

How badly are we going to rape the gringos tomorrow with our B team? Pathetic fat cucks

Attached: mexico-flag1.jpg (700x394, 23K)

Fuck off. Get your retarded president to shut down the border concentration camps.

I'm a Mexican on business here, leaf retard

Then you have to go back paco

Not until my business is done here, fatty

You have to go back, hombre.

Make me you little cuck white boi faggot.

Why are leafs always the worst posters?

Attached: pepelaugh.jpg (2544x4000, 604K)

Attached: 761.png (1361x802, 38K)

What is your business?

Don't worry. Trump will come for you soon

why did you leave your shit, wasteland country to come shit up a good one like the US

>Flabmericans

lmaoing so hard rn

If we thoroughly study the racial nature of the hispanic, we conclude that hispanic is not a race in the ordinary sense of the word. Instead, as Houston Steward Chamberlain wrote, it must be seen as a counter-race, although the term “counter-race” cannot be understood in a biological sense. From a biological standpoint, hispanidad is a stable, inbred mixture of extreme races and racial rubbish. The concept of “counter-race” primarily means the destructive and disruptive effect of hispanidad within natural races. The distinguishing mark of hispanidad within human races has to do on the one hand with the racial makeup of the hispanic, who have been scattered for 500 yrs, and on the other hand in their stubborn adherence to the crassest materialism, based on their so-called catholic laws. Hispanidad is the result of the mixing of every possible race. It is the biggest racial mish-mash in history. This racial mish-mash is so dangerous for all peoples because it includes elements from every race. The bad characteristics of these races have been passed on for many generations through Hispanidad in ever stronger form. From this artificial, rootless, materialistic racial mish-mash, a parasitic counter-race has developed among the peoples. The core of hispanics is the coming together of rootless, rejected, asocial, sick, and degenerate elements of the various races, predominately of weak amerindian tribes, moors and negroid slaves.

3-1 USA. Cap this.

Born and raised here, what's your little faggot cuckass going to do? Cwy to wepubwicans??? kek, I'll fuck you up in person if you said this shit to my face you little faggot

you really think we're sending our A team to this shit? Pinche pendejo

>t. CHI

This post reeks of 15 year old

This post reeks of a faggot cocksucking white boi too scared of the chadcano and his brown alpha body. This is why you subhuman paleshits cry to politicians to do what you're too pussy to do. I'll break you if you ever said this shit to me irl, like the twink bitch that you are. You faggot neckbeard trump cocksucking fat sack of lard, you ain't shit.

Attached: 1308341738568.jpg (500x375, 73K)

based

Based and ragepilled

I didn't realize the kid's detainment shelter had WiFi

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Attached: sucasa.jpg (425x286, 36K)

>here on business
i paid you $5 to mow my lawn yesterday, now you need to go home, pablo

you overpaid, idiot.

I'm a Mexican expatriate. AMA

How much do you lift, twink white cuck boi? I can bench almost 3x your little faggotass body weight and and put you on a chokehold easily and make you submit like a little trump voting bitch you are

R u one of dem reps for ups? I go to nuevo larado

Nah I work for a Mexican bank

*dabs on Mehico*

Attached: Pulisic dab.jpg (315x315, 24K)

"Any place to hold criminals while their case is being processed" is concentration camps to you when they are not
No, we aren't letting them all in freely because that's the implication you want

cleaning toilets

high end natural artist

>blacks taking their women
>browns taking their money
I wonder why whites are mad?

I didn't know that mowing lawns for a few dollars was a business

What's the difference between an expatriate and immigrant?

i.e. hedge trimmer

Man you're pathetic and hateful for no reason

why do you guys always lose to Argentina?
why is Rafa Marquez still getting called up for NT?
why can't Mexico go beyond the round of 16?
why don't you guys move to CONMEBOL?

Holy fucking based.

Why did you lose, 7-1, to germany?

you'll win on pens and then claim you dominated the match

I'm sure you need all of that for getting the mowers on and off the truck

week bait

>why do you guys always lose to Argentina?
Because they are legitimately better than us
>why is Rafa Marquez still getting called up for NT?
he's not
>why can't Mexico go beyond the round of 16?
because our country's football federation has jewified and corrupted the youth development process (i.e just like the murrilards and their pay2play youth teams except we have former club players having their talentless sons go straight into the best youth teams in mexico)
>why don't you guys move to CONMEBOL?
Money. Concamierda, USSF and FMF make a shit ton of money from marketing our league to chicanos and playing useless friendlies in a packed stadium of 80k where chicanos shell out 100+ dollars per seat. The businessmen who make money will lose out if Mexico goes to Conmebol so they do whatever they can to keep us here. This is why Liga mx got out of Libertadores and why USgAy and Mexico rejected the Copa America invitations - they're mad at not getting a larger cut from Conmebol. This is also why USSF had the audacity to send Conmebol terms that benefit US Soccer for a combined Copa America tournament to which Conmebol rejected.

Based and CHADcano pilled

Why does Chicano posting always get so many responses?

bull.
gringos hire me to fuck their wives and daughters

>meximelts

White women don't fuck Spics

I second this.

why don't you lose weight?

wrong they love the big bean burrito because it pisses off trump and daddy

Attached: 0VMrZxS.png (504x634, 753K)

>weigh 165lbs
>lose weight
>brazil education

Puuuuuuuuuuuuto.

prove it that you weigh 74kg

shut up, nigger. they only fuck you out of pity

Attached: xL2PAYp.jpg (626x1221, 111K)

Holy shit
El Macho

Funny mods let the white hate thread continue, but the minute someone starts shitting on minorities they catch a ban. Just shows how pathetic this place is

b&r

>White hate

Do you actually feel anything when a minority tries to talk shit about whites? Let them vent, it's hard to have white conqueror and slavemaster blood in you along with brown monkey genes, creates a weird sort of cognitive dissonance

You're being bred out of existence and you can't do anything about it because no one will ever love you or touch your micro pale penis :)

>Born and raised here
then you are not Mexican

Imagine thinking that Mexican is a nationality and not race. Race is real and the race war is coming. I intend to help my brothers retake this land through blood and fucking white bitches to make more of us. We will recover Aztlan

LMFAO fucking Chi's man

You in LA? Meet me in La Puente and we’ll see how your race war goes you fucking larping white kid.

I will immigrate illegally just for the lulz and the seethe. Wish me luck.

fuck those ''white" burger girls for us

What's your guys' least favorite Latin American country?

Haiti or one of those meme countries from Central America or the Caribbean.

OH NO NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT DIS DUDE

Attached: Vargas.jpg (959x587, 165K)

The USA

I don't like Haiti but that's me tho

will do, bro.

Your famous player Alex Morgan is married to a Mexican-American lmao

Attached: alex-morgan-husband-servando-carrasco-1561660063.jpg (1200x601, 101K)

white burger cucks fears the BIG MARIACHI COCK

lol how does it feel sharing a language with Mexico?

Chicano pendejo

better than sharing with 0.5 english with niggers desu

PuliGOD hat trick

>sharing 0.5*

>a team
>b team
>c team

hahahahahahahaha
fucking chi

Attached: Sing_the_Alphabet_%28CD%29.jpg (500x500, 74K)

you have some female shoulders. very narrow.

our writers admire each other, burgerfag.

Most Chicanos say Argies sound retarded in Spanish tho

Los Estados Unidos

Chicanos are retards. Xenophobia is cured by knowing foreigners. I've met many Argentines in my life and they're all good people. The ingorance is only present in low class levels.

lots of truth right here

But Argies do have weird accents, at least to Chicano ears

It's not weird, just different. You just aren't used to the accent.

chicanos can barely speak Spanish lol. "El trocka" isn't a fucking word

t. gringo in denial

>amerimutts

Attached: 1561529541375.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

Chingao essay this is pretty based, eh?

Attached: 1560823473905.jpg (262x372, 20K)

o-oh shit