Comunicado Oficial

Comunicado Oficial

Attached: oficial.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>conmebol
>transparent
Should've published in English to trick foreigners. Sudacas who watch Libertadores/Sudamericana know this is a joke.

Is this official? looks like it was written by a butthurt admin of an internet forum or something.

tl;dr: Fuck you Messi

MESSI WAS RIGHT

it's from CONMEBOL twitter account
Now, the red cards

Attached: aJcTMagWK_1200x0__1.jpg (1200x901, 213K)

Oh no Messy bros...

Attached: file.png (491x491, 396K)

Comenbol should punish Argentina with permaban.

I wish

This. Im surprised an argie knows how dirty they are, argentinian clubs are the most helped by them

But do they do it FOR FREE?

No, they do it FOR BRIBES.

>implying you niggers with tails aren’t going to get all the calls tomorrow

---------------------------
END OF RINE

>The will ban Argentina for Copa America 2020 thank to Messy

Oh no no no no no

could be nice

NONONONO

WE GOT TO COCKY ARGENBROS

Implying I can read this shit

AFA OBLITERATED

Tldr: 'shit happens, don't be a bitch'

>En el futbol a veces se gana y a veces se pierde

Brutal, straight to the jugular.

>implying he didn't started it
Messi really can't handle being red carded

Attached: a08e85c3-8660-46b5-99ff-4921473aba7d.webm (848x480, 346K)

Attached: 1562468810990.jpg (848x480, 86K)

At least we congrulate Peru for playing well and reading our tactics instead to cry "MUH CONMEBOL" pecho frio y la concha de tu hermana.

I used to like Messi but hes actually a nigger what the fuck.

>WE WERE SUPERIOR TO BRAZIL!1111111
>CORRUPCION
>MIMIIMIMMI

In football sometimes you win and sometimes lose and a fundamental pillar of fair play is to accept the results with loyalty and respect. The same goes for arbitration decisions, which are human and will always be perfectible.

It is unacceptable that in the wake of incidents typical of competition, involving 12 teams, all on equal terms, there have been unfounded accusations that are lacking in truth and question the integrity of the America's Cup.

These accusations represent a lack of respect to the competition, to all the participating soccer players and to the hundreds of professionals of the CONMEBOL, instritucion that since 2016 has been working tirelessly to transoreate, professionalize and develop the South American soccer

I love la corrupcion

fuck VAR SINSOSNS
fuck Conmememe

>desde 2016

Dark Messi

Attached: dark_sasuke_by_zaiburst_d28xbcs-pre.png (880x908, 851K)

at least they admit they were scummy, embezzling pieces of shit for the vast majority of their existence

conmebol would shot itself in the foot if they ban argentina , who would take the place? concacaf now hates them, and Spain and Portugal always rejects invitations, it's already shit to see Japan B and Qatar in copa america

>Ban
Ofc not, they will simply NOT give them the 8M USD of prize money and fuck AFA

They're at the same level of them, i don't see a lost here, come on, they change Dybala with Di Maria, nothing to lose here, at least we're funny to choke.

This could be good too, MACRI GATO BTFO ONE AGAIN

they get more viewers with Messi on the tournament. They would never ban Argentina is Messi plays.

>include argentina as co-host because ???
>ban them
not gonna happen

>conmebol confirms they're clean since 2016
>Guild and Palmierda BTFO
Thanks, Messi. River and Boca Chads win again.

And? Any sanctions? Or they just denied the accusations and stopped there?

I think honestly messi probably would be happy to never play in Copa america again.

yeah jack up the ticket prices to some ridiculous levels like they just did in brazil then ban argentina or maybe brazil too for good measure. and invite usa and canada.

google translate?